Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,898
    edited November 2020
    fucking sucks that lindsey graham won. who's ass will he attach his lips to now?
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:
    Lame duck Trump will be my favorite Trump.
    Lame Duck Trump might be the most dangerous Trump of all.
    Not if you’re interested in UFO’s and peace in the middle east.
    peace in the middle east. hahahahaha
    i laughed at that too. if trump loses, he will be of no use to anybody in the middle east, especially bibi. bibi will butter up to biden as soon as the election is called.
    An intelligent person looks to capitalize on all outcomes. You should try to think more strategically. It could benefit the incoming administration and the world as a whole. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
    this is assuming that trump will actually share intelligence with the biden team. if trump loses he is going to burn all of it and let biden figure it out for himself. this is a part of a peaceful transition of power, which trump will not commit to.

you just want lame duck trump to own the libs for the next 8 weeks. admit it.
    This is true. Obama wouldn’t share intelligence with Trump and he might have to do the same to Biden. All concede that Biden is compromised and the current money laundering investigation makes sharing intelligence difficult. Likely will have to be a Special Council to sort that all out. Trump won’t “burn all of it” but he’ll certainly have to be careful.
    where are you getting that obama did not share intelligence with trump? he left him a fucking 66 page plan on how to manage a pandemic that team trump did not read and ended up throwing it away. 

trump has said that the cupboards were left bare for testing that tests for a virus that did not even exist at the time. of course trump is going to say he obama left him nothing. the easiest way to cover up for your own blinding incompetence is to blame the other guy.

He's fucking trolling. Ignore his nonsense.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,576
    fucking sucks that lindsey graham won. who's ass will he attach his lips to now?
    Probably an 18-20 yr old Asian or Latin drag queen.

Not that there's  anything wrong with that
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,291
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:
    i laughed at that too. if trump loses, he will be of no use to anybody in the middle east, especially bibi. bibi will butter up to biden as soon as the election is called.
    An intelligent person looks to capitalize on all outcomes. You should try to think more strategically. It could benefit the incoming administration and the world as a whole. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
    this is assuming that trump will actually share intelligence with the biden team. if trump loses he is going to burn all of it and let biden figure it out for himself. this is a part of a peaceful transition of power, which trump will not commit to.

This is true. Obama wouldn’t share intelligence with Trump and he might have to do the same to Biden. All concede that Biden is compromised and the current money laundering investigation makes sharing intelligence difficult. Likely will have to be a Special Council to sort that all out. Trump won’t “burn all of it” but he’ll certainly have to be careful.
    where are you getting that obama did not share intelligence with trump? he left him a fucking 66 page plan on how to manage a pandemic that team trump did not read and ended up throwing it away. 

trump has said that the cupboards were left bare for testing that tests for a virus that did not even exist at the time. of course trump is going to say he obama left him nothing. the easiest way to cover up for your own blinding incompetence is to blame the other guy.

Some might say, "owning the libs".
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    Yup, this is 2nd worse thing that could happen from this election. Mitch being the 3rd. But I knew Mitch would win. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,832
    I seldom let myself get hopeful, but I really thought this jackass would lose.  Mitch winning was obvious, but this was going to be my consolation prize.

I am glad that awful Kelly Loeffler, the appointed Covid profiteer, lost.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Yup, this is 2nd worse thing that could happen from this election. Mitch being the 3rd. But I knew Mitch would win. 
    i'm guessing mitch dies while in office. he will never let go of that power. and he'll never get voted out it seems. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,291
    i'm guessing mitch dies while in office. he will never let go of that power. and he'll never get voted out it seems. 
    I think he dies during the term he just won, but you're right, from his cold dead hands.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    “Cold dead hands”....that could’ve been weeks ago. 
  • Options
    DewieCox said:
    “Cold dead hands”....that could’ve been weeks ago. 
    yeah, they looked like they were about to fall off. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

I don’t troll and in fact continue to be proven right on most things. I was here a few weeks ago to listen to many of you talk about polls and a sentiment that was way off. Win or lose Trafalgar was most right. Trump overperformed compared to expectations. GOP picked up seats in house. GOP held senate. Trump will likely go down but it will be a knife’s edge loss where the voters essentially accepted the GOP platform. They accepted the supreme court narrative. They accepted their position on energy. Name the issue and other then suburban white women of privilege the electorate basically accepted it. America said we like republican ideals but maybe a bit less drama. You all should focus less on taking down the big man and more on what’s happening on the ground. Or don’t...who cares...I suppose being woke is easier then thinking.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,017
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

I don’t troll and in fact continue to be proven right on most things. I was here a few weeks ago to listen to many of you talk about polls and a sentiment that was way off. Win or lose Trafalgar was most right. Trump overperformed compared to expectations. GOP picked up seats in house. GOP held senate. Trump will likely go down but it will be a knife’s edge loss where the voters essentially accepted the GOP platform. They accepted the supreme court narrative. They accepted their position on energy. Name the issue and other then suburban white women of privilege the electorate basically accepted it. America said we like republican ideals but maybe a bit less drama. You all should focus less on taking down the big man and more on what’s happening on the ground. Or don’t...who cares...I suppose being woke is easier then thinking.
    LOL...you sound like tRump.  "I continue to be proven right"....what a joke
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    i've never seen someone so consistently claim they are right when the opposite is true. 

how very trumpy of you. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,832
    tbergs said:
    I think he dies during the term he just won, but you're right, from his cold dead hands.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that funeral.  "At least he died doing what he loves; sticking to the Democrats because they voted in a black president 13 years ago."
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

Oh. I’m sorry. Were you and the polls more right? Was that a blue wave last night? Was mRussel bang on with his Michigan Biden/Peters numbers? Pretty sure I nailed that one. 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

Oh. I’m sorry. Were you and the polls more right? Was that a blue wave last night? Was mRussel bang on with his Michigan Biden/Peters numbers? Pretty sure I nailed that one. 
    Well...as I said earlier...so far the only error in the model I was following is that FL was light blue.  All else has been accurate and is playing out nicely.

The spread is clearly off from some of the polling but we won't know the final spread for a week or so.  Maybe we can argue more then.
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,718
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

More right than what? Trafalgar said Trump would win.  That hasn't happened and is unlikely to do so.  Peters is a fraction down with Wayne County still at 64%. Peters may lose,  he may win.  

Most of the polls are within the MOE. That's pretty good.  What are you even arguing? Are you saying you were 100% right in all of your predictions?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

More right than what? Trafalgar said Trump would win.  That hasn't happened and is unlikely to do so.  Peters is a fraction down with Wayne County still at 64%. Peters may lose,  he may win.  

Most of the polls are within the MOE. That's pretty good.  What are you even arguing? Are you saying you were 100% right in all of your predictions?
    that's what he always does. and he won't be specific about what he's claiming he's right about. he'll just say he's right about everything, spike the football, leave for 2 weeks (or however long it is until he finds another "win" in the news) and assume we'll all forget about it. 

rinse, repeat. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

Particularly the one where he claimed Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat would glide to re-election, taking both the House and Senate with him and cement a repub majority for a generation. And he saw it all when Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat descended the escalator, brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy it was.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

Particularly the one where he claimed Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat would glide to re-election, taking both the House and Senate with him and cement a repub majority for a generation. And he saw it all when Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat descended the escalator, brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy it was.
    It's the classic Neocon Trumpist in him. 
  • Options
    AP calls AZ for Biden now

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

Are you rewriting the history of our discussion? At that point you were stating that Biden/Peters were waaay up in Michigan and the Whitmer “abduction” would put it away. I said that would be a wash and that race was very tight. You discounted Trafalgar as “leans right” when on the whole it was the most correct of all pollsters. Yes it predicted that Trump would win but by a very narrow amount within the MOE. There was no great “GOP repudiation” last night. In fact it was the opposite. Day after day the forum yells “The GOP have sold their souls to Trumpism and are all going to go down with his racist horribleness and we have the polls to prove it!”. Well the GOP did better then fine and Trump himself received the largest percentage of the minority vote for any GOP Presidential candidate since maybe the 60’s. Turn on any news channel...there is bipartisan admission that the polls were more wrong this time then 2016. Same should be said about this forum.
  • Options
    beauty. This was the state I felt best about, more so than NC.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

Ha. Pretty sure that claim was never made. I said he would have to thread same needle and had a good chance of doing it. Never made claim about house or senate but those results last night are certainly good for GOP. If you all think you got a repudiation of the GOP last night based on a 51/49 presidential split, gop house pick ups, and a gop senate hold then clearly you already started partaking in the new Oregon crystal meth laws.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    This is a huge relief for me.  Earlier I saw a tweet or something that said that Trump's camp was confident in Arizona still and aware of incoming votes to be counted.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

Ha. Pretty sure that claim was never made. I said he would have to thread same needle and had a good chance of doing it. Never made claim about house or senate but those results last night are certainly good for GOP. If you all think you got a repudiation of the GOP last night based on a 51/49 presidential split, gop house pick ups, and a gop senate hold then clearly you already started partaking in the new Oregon crystal meth laws.
    Has Seattle fallen yet? Talk about crystal meth. "Pretty sure." What's the %? Polls have it around 5%, with Traflagar coming in at around 1.5%.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,349
    edited November 2020
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

The ? Was where are you getting info that Obama didn’t share intelligence with Covidiot?
    You do impersonate Covidiot damn good!
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

Has Seattle fallen yet? Talk about crystal meth. "Pretty sure." What's the %? Polls have it around 5%, with Traflagar coming in at around 1.5%.
    Ummm...Biden is up by less then a point. Math is hard. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

Those are the polling results for your “pretty sure,” comment. You most definitely claimed Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat would sweep into a second term with majorities in both houses. I don’t forget BS.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Poncier said:
    BS44325 said:

less than. 

english is hard. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.