Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    king of the morons
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,626
    cutz said:
    Is this about the fact that the Chiefs play in MO, not KS?  I'm actually surprised he didn't make it more overtly political, considering SF was the opponent.  
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    cutz said:
    so stupid...and the whole country is proud?  I doubt that anyone rooting for SF is that proud

dumbasshole
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Image may contain one or more people
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    I just wrote my return address on a few envelopes.

St. Louis, KS has a strange ring to it.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Shit he’s just so so dumb.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,191
    mcgruff10 said:
    now that's funny
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    Now imagine his supporters 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    Unreal..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Now imagine his supporters 
    I thought Roles is/was a supporter?
  • Options
    I think he deleted the tweet,  right? 

That sign is hilarious.  I bitch about the internet but things like that make me think it has redeeming social value. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

That sign is hilarious.  I bitch about the internet but things like that make me think it has redeeming social value. 
    he deleted the original but not before thousands of people retweeted it and called him a dumbass.

i thought it was illegal for him to delete tweets, as they are considered official presidential statements?

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,689
    mrussel1 said:

he deleted the original but not before thousands of people retweeted it and called him a dumbass.

i thought it was illegal for him to delete tweets, as they are considered official presidential statements?
    I guess its only illegal when you are held accountable for it.

now maybe twitter is saving all this for compliance.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

He has never tweeted anything remotely presidential lol I think we can all agree on that!
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    I'm from Canada and I even know where Kansas City is.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    dignin said:
    I'm from Canada and I even know where Kansas City is.
    The geographer-in-chief couldn't find Kandahar on a map nevermind Kansas City, MO or KCK
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
      The Money Behind Trump’s Money https://nyti.ms/2UoqX48

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    now that's funny
    Yeah, that got me laughing.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    well I guess we can't talk dem candidates and the iowa caucus anymore...weird.  More trump posts....great.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,725
    edited February 2020
    well I guess we can't talk dem candidates and the iowa caucus anymore...weird.  More trump posts....great.
    I scrolled back two pages and didn't see anything worthy of closing that thread. But whatever. There's another democratic nominee thread (a poll) that people can use. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I scrolled back two pages and didn't see anything worthy of closing that thread. But whatever. There's another democratic nominee thread (a poll) that people can use. 
    I believe when shit sideways last weekend with the trans comments,  it started there.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    I believe when shit sideways last weekend with the trans comments,  it started there.  
    Hmm, even with that I don't recall any name-calling. Other than me being unjustly called bigot that is. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    edited February 2020
    Don't worry guys. It'll fall back on me somehow. And I wasn't in the discussion.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    I guess this flag stomping is foreplay?

Clever design. You could sell this shirt to both camps.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    Don't worry guys. It'll fall back on me somehow. And I wasn't in the discussion.
    That's my hope ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    State of the Union...HILARIOUS
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    We won't be discussing hoping for death on other people. It'll never be ok here.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.