Donald Trump

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    CM189191 said:
    What’s the over under on the amount of time before a Team Trump Treason Tower is collapsed and it what country? Sure am glad I don’t have to go home to one of those.
    Interested in a line to make a bet on a terrorist event for the destruction of another high rise building where countless  of innocent lives will be lost???  And another is interested in this line??? This is a very sad comment,  but not surprising one bit....
    Iran has already stated they will retaliate! In your opinion how & where do you think the attacks will happen? 
    You want my opinion?? ....I’ll give you my opinion on this shameful comment ....there is something very wrong with a person who is interested in a betting line on where the next terrorist event will happen on a building that has the President of the United States of America’s name on it.   I lost a family member on 9/11, so I will just leave it at that.   God Bless America 
    There is no God
    Well that’s your problem that you may have to answer to someday, but looking for a line to bet for the next terrorist event to happen on a building that has Trumps name on it that will be full of innocent people is wrong, even for this forum.  
    Trump says he has 52 targets lined up "some at very high level and important to Iran and the Iranian culture." He's not looking for a line to bet. He sets the line and then untold amounts of innocent people will be killed. That's just wrong, even for this forum. But...you don't care. 

Linda, you are a hypocrite of highest proportions. God bless your family. 
    Thank you for the blessing’s for my family, it’s nice to see there are some God fearing people on here....I can do without the personal name calling, but that’s par for the course for people who support Trump team treasonist in these parts. 
    The ironic hypocrisy of caring for human life, but only American human life. And then trying to stand behind the notion of God along with that, as if God is wearing a USA!USA!USA! hat.
    It is a major hypocrisy in that most, if not all, forced birthers are also pro death penalty
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,082
    CM189191 said:
    What’s the over under on the amount of time before a Team Trump Treason Tower is collapsed and it what country? Sure am glad I don’t have to go home to one of those.
    Interested in a line to make a bet on a terrorist event for the destruction of another high rise building where countless  of innocent lives will be lost???  And another is interested in this line??? This is a very sad comment,  but not surprising one bit....
    Iran has already stated they will retaliate! In your opinion how & where do you think the attacks will happen? 
    You want my opinion?? ....I’ll give you my opinion on this shameful comment ....there is something very wrong with a person who is interested in a betting line on where the next terrorist event will happen on a building that has the President of the United States of America’s name on it.   I lost a family member on 9/11, so I will just leave it at that.   God Bless America 
    There is no God
    Well that’s your problem that you may have to answer to someday, but looking for a line to bet for the next terrorist event to happen on a building that has Trumps name on it that will be full of innocent people is wrong, even for this forum.  
    Trump says he has 52 targets lined up "some at very high level and important to Iran and the Iranian culture." He's not looking for a line to bet. He sets the line and then untold amounts of innocent people will be killed. That's just wrong, even for this forum. But...you don't care. 

Thank you for the blessing’s for my family, it’s nice to see there are some God fearing people on here....I can do without the personal name calling, but that’s par for the course for people who support Trump team treasonist in these parts. 
    The ironic hypocrisy of caring for human life, but only American human life. And then trying to stand behind the notion of God along with that, as if God is wearing a USA!USA!USA! hat.
    It is a major hypocrisy in that most, if not all, forced birthers are also pro death penalty
    Back to this silly statement I see. Just as it’s pretty silly to say it’s major hypocrisy that all pro-abortion people and also pro-murders...
    hippiemom = goodness
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

Back to this silly statement I see. Just as it’s pretty silly to say it’s major hypocrisy that all pro-abortion people and also pro-murders...
    how is it silly? if you are pro-life, how is it not hypocritical to be an advocate for death?

I am pro-personal liberty, which means the government can't decide what can be done to my body/life. those line up pretty consistently. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,764
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

Just for my own shits and giggles I'd like to entertain this - and it should probably be taken to another thread - I'd say the first statement is based in that "forced birthers"/anti-choice/"pro-life" advocates base their whole stance around the idea of a baby/child being murdered in what their religion is telling them. This in itself is based on a morality scale that is completely subjective (religion), which is no where based in the hands of scientists and doctors/medical experts. It's a purely philosophical stance, and with that logic in hand I'd have to say it is completely hypocritical to think - as a Christian - you can support the pro death penalty while supporting abortion bans. Now, if your point is to say the latter is a straw man response to the former then fine.

I can certainly find abortion ban supporters (Christians) that do not support the death penalty, but I will certainly find supporters of both. What I won't find is a supporter of abortion and homicideNow that is silly.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

how is it silly? if you are pro-life, how is it not hypocritical to be an advocate for death?

I am pro-personal liberty, which means the government can't decide what can be done to my body/life. those line up pretty consistently. 
    I don't give the Catholic Church much credit, but they are very consistent on issues of life today.  
    mrussel1 said:
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

I don't give the Catholic Church much credit, but they are very consistent on issues of life today.  
    Correct - and their parishioners should actually follow what their religion states a bit more closely.
    mrussel1 said:
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

Correct - and their parishioners should actually follow what their religion states a bit more closely.
    Hey now, none of us would be Catholic if we gave that a shot.  Sex only for procreation...  
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

Hey now, none of us would be Catholic if we gave that a shot.  Sex only for procreation...  
    Catholicism: The Easiest of All The Religions!
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

And another reminder that nobody is "pro-abortion".
    What we advocate for is a womans right to choose to do what she wants with her body.
    That NO man and NO government should  be able to tell her what she should or should not do.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

That's the damn truth!  For me, it's almost a tradition, not a religion.  I'm sure a lot of American Jews feel the same way.  
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

Cause each is issue dependent.  Pro-personal liberty?  So you are for people owning all kinds of guns and ammo?  See how this works.
    hippiemom = goodness
    This aint going to go anywhere...so back to trump.

hippiemom = goodness
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

That's the damn truth!  For me, it's almost a tradition, not a religion.  I'm sure a lot of American Jews feel the same way.  
    I could see that, but I'll contest that American Jews still put in more work and discipline into their faith than Catholics. Or at least American Catholics.

Sorry! As said above - back to FuckFace!
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

And another reminder that nobody is "pro-abortion".
    What we advocate for is a womans right to choose to do what she wants with her body.
    That NO man and NO government should  be able to tell her what she should or should not do.
    this is what I was going to say but we ended up moving back to trump.... thread integrity and all that good stuff....

anyway, anybody see trump wearing the zoot suit?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    CM189191 said:
    There is no God

Cause each is issue dependent.  Pro-personal liberty?  So you are for people owning all kinds of guns and ammo?  See how this works.
    no, as in no one can force someone to do something to their body against their will. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,204
    So messed up. People actually admire Trump? Admire is a strong word. I'm sure it irks him to be tied with Obama though.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-most-admired-gallup/index.html
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,277
    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-102-million-report-1432550?amp=1
    Suckers all 60 million who voted for him but but Obama was golfing all the time ..the hardest best most transparent president ever the Baffoon is not! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Suckers all 60 million who voted for him but but Obama was golfing all the time ..the hardest best most transparent president ever the Baffoon is not! 
    He's  a stable genius 
    The most stablest of all geniuses 
    The most genius of all stables ever in the history of stables
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517

That was 7 months ago.  Probably caught up by now...
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    thanks for not starting worldwar3.   you're the best.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,277
    Sniffles the Clown 🤡 spoke yesterday and he was brilliantly pathetic ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    snnnnnnnnnnnnnfff
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    What was Donny's deal yesterday? Late to the show, slurring, sniffing, and it looks like he didn't quite color in the lines with his orange paint.

I'm sure it takes a while to get the hair done, makeup on and Adderall up the nose, but maybe he should have started the process earlier.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08

• 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    jeffbr said:
    What was Donny's deal yesterday? Late to the show, slurring, sniffing, and it looks like he didn't quite color in the lines with his orange paint.

I'm sure it takes a while to get the hair done, makeup on and Adderall up the nose, but maybe he should have started the process earlier.
    man that is a stroooooooonnnnnnnng profile right there....

:lol:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • What a cult. And posters on here are sleeping well at night and have bought in. So, let me ask you, Team Trump Treason gets re-elected, who’s your guy/gal in 2024? Nikki Stixxx? Y’all double down and try to find any sliver of hope by not acknowledging the obvious. You wanna believe, I question your soul.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    What a cult. And posters on here are sleeping well at night and have bought in. So, let me ask you, Team Trump Treason gets re-elected, who’s your guy/gal in 2024? Nikki Stixxx? Y’all double down and try to find any sliver of hope by not acknowledging the obvious. You wanna believe, I question your soul.
    It's going to be Ivanka or Junior.  Followed by Junior or Ivanka.  We're just getting started.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
This discussion has been closed.