Donald Trump

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    edited November 2019
    Hopefully the Dems get the messaging out.  I have a feeling that the open hearings will shift opinion enough to matter.
    Trending in the right direction. If everything is “perfect,” why so much non-cooperation? The House needs the Chinese call transcripts as well as Team Trump Treason’s tax returns. What are they hiding?

https://apple.news/APrgBClXNTmmdWWzkeY4qLg
    Definitely a good poll. However this is what the overall trend looks like:
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/?ex_cid=rrpromo

I expressed concern about this when it first started to shift a week or so ago. I'm sure the dems saw the same thing and..... Voila--a vote and open hearings to follow soon. 

Perhaps they follow The Juggler on this forum for advice. 
    www.myspace.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    Hopefully the Dems get the messaging out.  I have a feeling that the open hearings will shift opinion enough to matter.
    Trending in the right direction. If everything is “perfect,” why so much non-cooperation? The House needs the Chinese call transcripts as well as Team Trump Treason’s tax returns. What are they hiding?

I expressed concern about this when it first started to shift a week or so ago. I'm sure the dems saw the same thing and..... Voila--a vote and open hearings to follow soon. 

They would be wise to do so, although I prefer when the Juggler is "to my left".  I'm no expert in this but I think they got a good bump from the start, and now it's starting to level so yes, it makes sense to make this public.  Testimony highlights on the nightly news and the Today show will have a strong effect on the numbers, I believe.  That is if the testimony is as compelling and damning as the reports out of committees have indicated thus far. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    https://apple.news/AO0Vd8bQyTZSrEvy0RUwR-A
    The hypocrisy of the conservative religious is unprecedented , shocked lighting didn’t just strike all of them down ! It’s proof god doesn’t exist..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    The hypocrisy of the conservative religious is unprecedented , shocked lighting didn’t just strike all of them down ! It’s proof god doesn’t exist..
    That is sick
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,332
    They are all 1 issue voters. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018

House in recess next week, but page after page of deposition document drops will occur.  If there's something the USA loves it's more reading materials.

Way to go D's!
    London England consider yourself warned...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50272171
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    ikiT said:
    They all should be declining
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    edited November 2019
    https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2019/11/01/the-states-that-will-decide-the-2020-election-oppose-impeaching-president-trump/
    A very interesting read this morning.  

The states that will decide the 2020 election oppose impeaching President Trump

By a plurality of 48 to 44%, according to the latest poll averages, Americans favor impeaching President Trump and removing him from office. But, as we know, presidential elections are made in the electoral college on a state-by-state basis and senators are elected in this manner as well, which is why it is important to look at public opinion by state.  

According to a just-released New York Times/Siena College pollsentiment in the swing states that will determine the winner of the 2020 presidential election differs from the national averages. Like other Americans, voters in these states support an impeachment inquiry. But by a margin of 52 to 44%, they oppose impeachment and removal.Supermajorities of pro-impeachment voters in coastal states may swell the national numbers, but analysts and party operatives should look elsewhere to determine the politically-relevant level of support for the Democrats’ impeachment drive. 

Let’s begin with the bottom line in six key states. 

article continues...

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mrussel1 said:

They would be wise to do so, although I prefer when the Juggler is "to my left".  I'm no expert in this but I think they got a good bump from the start, and now it's starting to level so yes, it makes sense to make this public.  Testimony highlights on the nightly news and the Today show will have a strong effect on the numbers, I believe.  That is if the testimony is as compelling and damning as the reports out of committees have indicated thus far. 
    I really hope they hold these hearings in prime time or at least late in the day/early evening so even more people will be able to watch
    www.myspace.com
  • Maybe Trump should get a note from the proctologist’s office because there is definitely something wrong with that asshole. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Maybe Trump should get a note from the proctologist’s office because there is definitely something wrong with that asshole. 
    Post of the week.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Maybe Trump should get a note from the proctologist’s office because there is definitely something wrong with that asshole. 
    Post of the week.
    It's the soak of the year, man.
    www.myspace.com
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,618
    Maybe Trump should get a note from the proctologist’s office because there is definitely something wrong with that asshole. 
    LOL

Or as they say, "Assholes serve a very useful purpose.  He's a hemorrhoid." 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Smugglers are sawing through new sections of Trump’s border wall 

Using popular power tools fitted with specialized blades, cutters are defeating the steel bollards, opening gaps large enough for people and drugs to pass through, agents and officials say.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    The religious right,  i.e. conservative  christians  are all hypocrites and full of shit.
  • Everyone is a hypocrite to some degree. Those that hide behind their faith are the most disgusting of them all. Love guns, hate abortion? Makes as much sense as believing in an asshole that sits on clouds and plays a game of puppets. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    Smellyman said:
    That is sick
    Yep , adulterer rapist racist doesn’t matter to them as long as he’s not a leftist Democrat ..

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • brianlux said:
    LOL

Or as they say, "Assholes serve a very useful purpose.  He's a hemorrhoid." 
    Alright Brian, this one is for you. 

What do Donald Trump and a hemorrhoid on the left inside butt cheek have in common?

They are both a huge pain in the ass to anyone left of center.  

Cue the crickets. 

I’ll be here all week, don’t forget to tip your server. 

If you thought it was crazy before, the White House just had a month unlike anything we've ever seen

February of 2018. TWENTY MONTHS AGO

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-white-house-february-was-wild-2018-3
    Remember the Parkland "listening session" held at the White House from that same month? 

When he was done "listening", this is what Don Trump had to say.  No surprise, he RAN HIS MOUTH.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, thank you, too. And I will say, again, background checks are going to be very strong. We need that. And then after we do that, when we see there’s trouble, we have to nab them.

You know, years ago, we had mental hospitals -- mental institutions. We had a lot of them, and a lot of them have closed. They’ve closed. Some people thought it was a stigma. Some people thought, frankly, it was a -- the legislators thought it was too expensive.

Today, if you catch somebody, they don’t know what to do with them. He hasn’t committed the crime, but he may, very well. And there’s no mental institution, there’s no place to bring them. And we have that a lot. Even if they caught this person -- I’m being nice when I use the word “person” -- they probably wouldn’t have known what to do. They’re not going to put them in jail. And yet -- so there’s none of that middle ground of having that institution, where you had trained people that could handle it and do something about it and find out how sick he really is. Because he is a sick guy. And he should have been nabbed a number of times, frankly.

Your concept and your idea about -- it’s called concealed carry -- and it only works where you have people very adept at using firearms, of which you have many, and it would be teachers and coaches. If the coach had a firearm in his locker when he ran at this guy -- that coach was very brave. Saved a lot of lives, I suspect. But if he had a firearm, he wouldn’t have had to run; he would have shot and that would have been the end of it.

And this would only be, obviously, for people that are very adept at handling a gun. And it would be -- it’s called concealed carry, where a teacher would have a concealed gun on them. They’d go for special training. And they would be there, and you would no longer have a gun-free zone. A gun-free zone to a maniac -- because they’re all cowards -- a gun-free zone is, let’s go in and let’s attack, because bullets aren’t coming back at us.

And if you do this -- and a lot of people are talking about it, and it’s certainly a point that we’ll discuss -- but concealed carry for teachers and for people of talent -- of that type of talent. So let’s say you had 20 percent of your teaching force, because that’s pretty much the number -- and you said it -- an attack has lasted, on average, about three minutes. It takes five to eight minutes for responders, for the police, to come in. So the attack is over. If you had a teacher with -- who was adept at firearms, they could very well end the attack very quickly.

And the good thing about a suggestion like that -- and we’re going to be looking at it very strongly, and I think a lot of people are going to be opposed to it; I think a lot of people are going to like it -- but the good thing is that you’ll have a lot of people with that. You know, you can’t have a hundred security guards in Stoneman Douglas. That’s a big school. That’s a massive school with a lot of acreage to cover, a lot of floor area.

And so that would be, certainly, a situation that is being discussed a lot by a lot of people. You’d have a lot people that’d be armed. They’d be ready. They’re professionals. They may be Marines that left the Marines, left the Army, left the Air Force. And they’re very adept at doing that. You’d have a lot of them, and they’d be spread evenly throughout the school.

So the other thing -- I really believe that if these cowards knew that the school was well-guarded, from the standpoint of having, pretty much, professionals with great training, I think they wouldn’t go into the school to start off with. I think it could very well solve your problem.

So we’ll be doing the background checks. We’ll be doing a lot of different things. But we’ll certainly be looking at ideas like that.

You know, a lot of people don’t understand that airline pilots now, a lot of them carry guns. And I have to say that things have changed a lot. People aren’t attacking the way they would routinely attack. And maybe you have the same situation in schools.

So does anybody like that idea here? Does anybody like it? Right? Yes. For Meadow -- your beautiful Meadow. We talked about that.

And do people feel strongly against it? Anybody? Anybody? Strongly against it?

All right. I mean, I could -- look, we can understand both sides. And certainly, it’s controversial. But we’ll study that along with many other ideas.

Anybody else something to say? Yes, go ahead.

A never ending relentless fucking embarrassment, that apparently many people are numb to.  #ITMFA
  • ikiT said:
    Remember the Parkland "listening session" held at the White House from that same month? 

When he was done "listening", this is what Don Trump had to say.  No surprise, he RAN HIS MOUTH.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, thank you, too. And I will say, again, background checks are going to be very strong. We need that. And then after we do that, when we see there’s trouble, we have to nab them.

You know, years ago, we had mental hospitals -- mental institutions. We had a lot of them, and a lot of them have closed. They’ve closed. Some people thought it was a stigma. Some people thought, frankly, it was a -- the legislators thought it was too expensive.

Today, if you catch somebody, they don’t know what to do with them. He hasn’t committed the crime, but he may, very well. And there’s no mental institution, there’s no place to bring them. And we have that a lot. Even if they caught this person -- I’m being nice when I use the word “person” -- they probably wouldn’t have known what to do. They’re not going to put them in jail. And yet -- so there’s none of that middle ground of having that institution, where you had trained people that could handle it and do something about it and find out how sick he really is. Because he is a sick guy. And he should have been nabbed a number of times, frankly.

Your concept and your idea about -- it’s called concealed carry -- and it only works where you have people very adept at using firearms, of which you have many, and it would be teachers and coaches. If the coach had a firearm in his locker when he ran at this guy -- that coach was very brave. Saved a lot of lives, I suspect. But if he had a firearm, he wouldn’t have had to run; he would have shot and that would have been the end of it.

And this would only be, obviously, for people that are very adept at handling a gun. And it would be -- it’s called concealed carry, where a teacher would have a concealed gun on them. They’d go for special training. And they would be there, and you would no longer have a gun-free zone. A gun-free zone to a maniac -- because they’re all cowards -- a gun-free zone is, let’s go in and let’s attack, because bullets aren’t coming back at us.

And if you do this -- and a lot of people are talking about it, and it’s certainly a point that we’ll discuss -- but concealed carry for teachers and for people of talent -- of that type of talent. So let’s say you had 20 percent of your teaching force, because that’s pretty much the number -- and you said it -- an attack has lasted, on average, about three minutes. It takes five to eight minutes for responders, for the police, to come in. So the attack is over. If you had a teacher with -- who was adept at firearms, they could very well end the attack very quickly.

And the good thing about a suggestion like that -- and we’re going to be looking at it very strongly, and I think a lot of people are going to be opposed to it; I think a lot of people are going to like it -- but the good thing is that you’ll have a lot of people with that. You know, you can’t have a hundred security guards in Stoneman Douglas. That’s a big school. That’s a massive school with a lot of acreage to cover, a lot of floor area.

And so that would be, certainly, a situation that is being discussed a lot by a lot of people. You’d have a lot people that’d be armed. They’d be ready. They’re professionals. They may be Marines that left the Marines, left the Army, left the Air Force. And they’re very adept at doing that. You’d have a lot of them, and they’d be spread evenly throughout the school.

So the other thing -- I really believe that if these cowards knew that the school was well-guarded, from the standpoint of having, pretty much, professionals with great training, I think they wouldn’t go into the school to start off with. I think it could very well solve your problem.

So we’ll be doing the background checks. We’ll be doing a lot of different things. But we’ll certainly be looking at ideas like that.

You know, a lot of people don’t understand that airline pilots now, a lot of them carry guns. And I have to say that things have changed a lot. People aren’t attacking the way they would routinely attack. And maybe you have the same situation in schools.

So does anybody like that idea here? Does anybody like it? Right? Yes. For Meadow -- your beautiful Meadow. We talked about that.

And do people feel strongly against it? Anybody? Anybody? Strongly against it?

All right. I mean, I could -- look, we can understand both sides. And certainly, it’s controversial. But we’ll study that along with many other ideas.

Anybody else something to say? Yes, go ahead.

A never ending relentless fucking embarrassment, that apparently many people are numb to.  #ITMFA
    If you asked Team Trump Treason about Parkland today, he’d brag about how he opened it up for oil exploration.

Its the new normal. Bribery and quid pro quos and abuse of power, obstruction of justice and wiping your ass with the constitution are perfectly fine. It’s far too late to get back to “normal.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    watching UFC last night, and potus was there. he was booed out of the fucking building. i don't think he'll be attending any non-rally events in the near future. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,745

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.