Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    mickeyrat said:
    Bernie Sanders once likened West Baltimore to a third world country....because it IS horrible there. But Trump is basically the boy who cried shithole, so even when he's right about what he's talking about, it's undermined by things like the fact that he's only bringing it up as a way to slam Cummings. Otherwise, he doesn't give a shit about Baltimore (or anywhere frankly). 

Also it's racist I guess because Cummings is black, and that guy on CNN said that whenever Trump uses the word "infested," he's talking about black and brown people. And that's fine if you think that. The pattern of Trump's behavior at this point suggests it's a reasonable conclusion. I personally think Trump's a shithead AND that Baltimore's a shithole.

I also think that Trump's a racist and that Ilhan Omar's a racist. No "one side or the other" bullshit for me. 
    huh, guess the fact it seems to be majority black in the district when he said "no human being would want to live there" (tweet 3 of the rant" didnt play into the accusation of racism. So what then did The Precedent actually mean in regards to those eho DO live there? Are they the rats and rodents? or some other non human animal? what do you think......

further, in what context did bernie make his assertion?
    Walking around Baltimore campaigning in 2015....

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-sanders-baltimore-20151207-story.html
    ok. thanks for that. will read.

soooo what of the parts you didnt bold? anything to offer there?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Bernie Sanders once likened West Baltimore to a third world country....because it IS horrible there. But Trump is basically the boy who cried shithole, so even when he's right about what he's talking about, it's undermined by things like the fact that he's only bringing it up as a way to slam Cummings. Otherwise, he doesn't give a shit about Baltimore (or anywhere frankly). 

Also it's racist I guess because Cummings is black, and that guy on CNN said that whenever Trump uses the word "infested," he's talking about black and brown people. And that's fine if you think that. The pattern of Trump's behavior at this point suggests it's a reasonable conclusion. I personally think Trump's a shithead AND that Baltimore's a shithole.

I also think that Trump's a racist and that Ilhan Omar's a racist. No "one side or the other" bullshit for me. 
    huh, guess the fact it seems to be majority black in the district when he said "no human being would want to live there" (tweet 3 of the rant" didnt play into the accusation of racism. So what then did The Precedent actually mean in regards to those eho DO live there? Are they the rats and rodents? or some other non human animal? what do you think......

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-sanders-baltimore-20151207-story.html

tone and content and even intent were vastly different to me....

so what commentary do you offer on what Samders stated, as reported by this paper, compared to what the pRESIDENT said?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    edited July 2019
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

so what commentary do you offer on what Samders stated, as reported by this paper, compared to what the pRESIDENT said?
    I already offered it. I think Baltimore is a shithole and Cummings does deserve criticism for it. But when that criticism comes from Trump, it doesn't matter because he's the boy that cried shithole, and he personally doesn't like Cummings. I don't disagree at all that Sanders' tone and intent are different. I just referenced him to suggest that the idea of likening parts of Baltimore to a 3rd world country isn't that crazy a comparison to make. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

I already offered it. I think Baltimore is a shithole and Cummings does deserve criticism for it. But when that criticism comes from Trump, it doesn't matter because he's the boy that cried shithole, and he personally doesn't like Cummings. I don't disagree at all that Sanders' tone and intent are different. I just referenced him to suggest that the idea of likening parts of Baltimore to a 3rd world country isn't that crazy a comparison to make. 
    fair enough. Maybe he can put Jared on it. His family business owns a bunch of property there........

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    I thought all of the US was a shithole country being overrun by MS13 as it is?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    I thought all of the US was a shithole country being overrun by MS13 as it is?
    To Trump, it's all relative. Depending on what he needs to project.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    45 es un titere
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    But but but Obama played golf and took vacations....

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006

President Trump Habitually Attacks Women Journalists of Color | NowThis

https://youtu.be/W_wSaf1d3Lg

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    A piece of shit he is.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Wonder why the president didn't single out these states who have the highest poverty rates in the country:

10. Tennessee Poverty rate: 15 percent

8. Oklahoma Poverty rate: 15.8 percent

7. Arkansas Poverty rate: 16.4 percent

6. Alabama Poverty rate: 16.9 percent

5. Kentucky Poverty rate: 17.2 percent

4. West Virginia Poverty rate: 19.1 percent

2 (tie). New Mexico Poverty rate: 19.7 percent

2 (tie). Louisiana Poverty rate: 19.7 percent

1. Mississippi Poverty rate: 19.8 percent

-https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/states-with-the-highest-poverty-rates-in-the-us?onepage

This race-baiting mother fucker needs to go A$AP

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    A$AP is in a Swedish prison awaiting trial.  He is going nowhere...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    you forgot #9

9. South Carolina

Poverty rate: 15.4 percent

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    A$AP is in a Swedish prison awaiting trial.  He is going nowhere...
    The LIAR-IN-CHIEF will do whatever he can to help A$AP  and nothing to help Baltimore because A$AP is a celebrity. 

#ITMFA 
    #WeAreBaltimore 

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    you forgot #9

9. South Carolina

Good looking out. Shockingly, another state that voted for Trump
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    you forgot #9

9. South Carolina

at least 3 of those states had cabinet members  and a un ambassador in this admin...

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited July 2019
    Wonder why the president didn't single out these states who have the highest poverty rates in the country:

-https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/states-with-the-highest-poverty-rates-in-the-us?onepage

My interest got the best of me and I looked at poverty rates from 2015.  Most, if not all, states listed above have lower poverty rates now compared with 2015:
    https://www.epi.org/blog/poverty-rates-decrease-states-2015/
    Take from it what you will...
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    PJPOWER said:

My interest got the best of me and I looked at poverty rates from 2015.  Most, if not all, states listed above have lower poverty rates now compared with 2015:
    Isn't that a continuation of the trend noted by the article you posted? In other words,  poverty rates have been falling since 2000 and they are still falling now. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    you forgot #9

9. South Carolina

They were at 16.6 % in 2015...
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:

Isn't that a continuation of the trend noted by the article you posted? In other words,  poverty rates have been falling since 2000 and they are still falling now. 
    Yes, exactly.  So what’s all the hubbub over poverty rates?  

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:

That Trump's comments are hypocritical and only political,  not actually trying to do something positive.  So par for the course. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:

That Trump's comments are hypocritical and only political,  not actually trying to do something positive.  So par for the course. 
    Awesome, well, I’ll go back to what I was doing then (before my curiosity got the best of me) ha

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:

You forgot racist.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:

You forgot racist.
    Yeah,  hypocritically racist..
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    edited July 2019
    “There was no collusion.”
    “I have nothing to hide.”
    “I don’t know any Russians.”
    “I’ll sit down and talk with anyone.”
    “We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “Essentially no obstruction.”

Follow the money from Russia with love and a PTape all the way to impeachment.

Post edited by Kat on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    “There was no collusion.”
    “I have nothing to hide.”
    “I don’t know any Russians.”
    “I’ll sit down and talk with anyone.”
    “We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “Essentially no obstruction.”

Follow the money from Russia with love and a PTape all the way to impeachment.

What was the edit?
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I hate this guy.  So much.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    you forgot #9

9. South Carolina

at least 3 of those states had cabinet members  and a un ambassador in this admin...
    Most of those states have a high population of racial minorities.  Wouldn't attack them be just more of the same?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    edited July 2019
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    you forgot #9

9. South Carolina

Most of those states have a high population of racial minorities.  Wouldn't attack them be just more of the same?
    Not really. Attacking an entire state isn't the same as going after a particular city. He wouldn't attack a state because it would upset his white followers.

Edit: One of the above mentioned states.

This discussion has been closed.