Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    the game is out there.  and it's either play or get played.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    Jason P said:

Yeah , but when sides don’t play fairly it makes the game corrupt !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    The Baltimore Sun gets it..  

they left out RAPIST
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,800
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    Jason P said:

I go back and forth on this - it’s a real internal struggle for me in ‘how this game should be played’. When one side doesn’t play fairly it makes the game corrupt, but the risk is the odds are then skewed to make the dirty player the probable winner, and then corruption seizes power. Alternatively, you play dirty, you risk your credibility, and you perpetuate the mess you’re trying to fix and stoop to the level you’re declaring as problematic. I’d like to see a focus on tackling the leading behaviours that create these realities - teaching how to think critically and practice universal skepticism, teaching how to dissociate emotions from logic to make or support positions that serve the most in the most meaningful ways, and actively embracing personal differences instead of just acknowledging them.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    edited July 2019
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

I go back and forth on this - it’s a real internal struggle for me in ‘how this game should be played’. When one side doesn’t play fairly it makes the game corrupt, but the risk is the odds are then skewed to make the dirty player the probable winner, and then corruption seizes power. Alternatively, you play dirty, you risk your credibility, and you perpetuate the mess you’re trying to fix and stoop to the level you’re declaring as problematic. I’d like to see a focus on tackling the leading behaviours that create these realities - teaching how to think critically and practice universal skepticism, teaching how to dissociate emotions from logic to make or support positions that serve the most in the most meaningful ways, and actively embracing personal differences instead of just acknowledging them.
    And yet, 60 million plus Americans will pull the lever for Team Trump Treason. And what does that say about them?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

And yet, 60 million plus Americans will pull the lever for Team Trump Treason. And what does that say about them?
    Yep ! Unreal ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

Complicit

#ITMFA 
    #WeAreBaltimore

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

In case anyone missed it, the president of the United States had some choice words to describe Maryland’s 7th congressional district on Saturday morning. Here are the key phrases: “no human being would want to live there,” it is a “very dangerous & filthy place,” “Worst in the USA” and, our personal favorite: It is a “rat and rodent infested mess.” He wasn’t really speaking of the 7th as a whole. He failed to mention Ellicott City, for example, or Baldwin or Monkton or Prettyboy, all of which are contained in the sprawling yet oddly-shaped district that runs from western Howard County to southern Harford County. No, Donald Trump’s wrath was directed at Baltimore and specifically at Rep. Elijah Cummings, the 68-year-old son of a former South Carolina sharecropper who has represented the district in the U.S. House of Representatives since 1996.

Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA......

....As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

51K people are talking about this

It’s not hard to see what’s going on here. The congressman has been a thorn in this president’s side, and Mr. Trump sees attacking African American members of Congress as good politics, as it both warms the cockles of the white supremacists who love him and causes so many of the thoughtful people who don’t to scream. President Trump bad-mouthed Baltimore in order to make a point that the border camps are “clean, efficient & well run," which, of course, they are not — unless you are fine with all the overcrowding, squalor, cages and deprivation to be found in what the Department of Homeland Security’s own inspector-general recently called “a ticking time bomb."

In pointing to the 7th, the president wasn’t hoping his supporters would recognize landmarks like Johns Hopkins Hospital, perhaps the nation’s leading medical center. He wasn’t conjuring images of the U.S. Social Security Administration, where they write the checks that so many retired and disabled Americans depend upon. It wasn’t about the beauty of the Inner Harbor or the proud history of Fort McHenry. And it surely wasn’t about the economic standing of a district where the median income is actually above the national average. No, he was returning to an old standby of attacking an African American lawmaker from a majority black district on the most emotional and bigoted of arguments. It was only surprising that there wasn’t room for a few classic phrases like “you people” or “welfare queens” or “crime-ridden ghettos” or a suggestion that the congressman “go back” to where he came from.

This is a president who will happily debase himself at the slightest provocation. And given Mr. Cummings’ criticisms of U.S. border policy, the various investigations he has launched as chairman of the House Oversight Committee, his willingness to call Mr. Trump a racist for his recent attacks on the freshmen congresswomen, and the fact that “Fox & Friends” had recently aired a segment critical of the city, slamming Baltimore must have been irresistible in a Pavlovian way. Fox News rang the bell, the president salivated and his thumbs moved across his cell phone into action.

As heartening as it has been to witness public figures rise to Charm City’s defense on Saturday, from native daughter House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to Mayor Bernard C. “Jack” Young, we would above all remind Mr. Trump that the 7th District, Baltimore included, is part of the United States that he is supposedly governing. The White House has far more power to effect change in this city, for good or ill, than any single member of Congress including Mr. Cummings. If there are problems here, rodents included, they are as much his responsibility as anyone’s, perhaps more because he holds the most powerful office in the land.

Finally, while we would not sink to name-calling in the Trumpian manner — or ruefully point out that he failed to spell the congressman’s name correctly (it’s Cummings, not Cumming) — we would tell the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Vladimir Putin and the guy who insisted there are “good people” among murderous neo-Nazis that he’s still not fooling most Americans into believing he’s even slightly competent in his current post. Or that he possesses a scintilla of integrity. Better to have some vermin living in your neighborhood than to be one.

#ITMFA 

#WeAreBaltimore

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    Bernie Sanders once likened West Baltimore to a third world country....because it IS horrible there. But Trump is basically the boy who cried shithole, so even when he's right about what he's talking about, it's undermined by things like the fact that he's only bringing it up as a way to slam Cummings. Otherwise, he doesn't give a shit about Baltimore (or anywhere frankly). 

Also it's racist I guess because Cummings is black, and that guy on CNN said that whenever Trump uses the word "infested," he's talking about black and brown people. And that's fine if you think that. The pattern of Trump's behavior at this point suggests it's a reasonable conclusion. I personally think Trump's a shithead AND that Baltimore's a shithole.

I also think that Trump's a racist and that Ilhan Omar's a racist. No "one side or the other" bullshit for me. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

In case anyone missed it, the president of the United States had some choice words to describe Maryland’s 7th congressional district on Saturday morning. Here are the key phrases: “no human being would want to live there,” it is a “very dangerous & filthy place,” “Worst in the USA” and, our personal favorite: It is a “rat and rodent infested mess.” He wasn’t really speaking of the 7th as a whole. He failed to mention Ellicott City, for example, or Baldwin or Monkton or Prettyboy, all of which are contained in the sprawling yet oddly-shaped district that runs from western Howard County to southern Harford County. No, Donald Trump’s wrath was directed at Baltimore and specifically at Rep. Elijah Cummings, the 68-year-old son of a former South Carolina sharecropper who has represented the district in the U.S. House of Representatives since 1996.

Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA......

....As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

51K people are talking about this

It’s not hard to see what’s going on here. The congressman has been a thorn in this president’s side, and Mr. Trump sees attacking African American members of Congress as good politics, as it both warms the cockles of the white supremacists who love him and causes so many of the thoughtful people who don’t to scream. President Trump bad-mouthed Baltimore in order to make a point that the border camps are “clean, efficient & well run," which, of course, they are not — unless you are fine with all the overcrowding, squalor, cages and deprivation to be found in what the Department of Homeland Security’s own inspector-general recently called “a ticking time bomb."

In pointing to the 7th, the president wasn’t hoping his supporters would recognize landmarks like Johns Hopkins Hospital, perhaps the nation’s leading medical center. He wasn’t conjuring images of the U.S. Social Security Administration, where they write the checks that so many retired and disabled Americans depend upon. It wasn’t about the beauty of the Inner Harbor or the proud history of Fort McHenry. And it surely wasn’t about the economic standing of a district where the median income is actually above the national average. No, he was returning to an old standby of attacking an African American lawmaker from a majority black district on the most emotional and bigoted of arguments. It was only surprising that there wasn’t room for a few classic phrases like “you people” or “welfare queens” or “crime-ridden ghettos” or a suggestion that the congressman “go back” to where he came from.

This is a president who will happily debase himself at the slightest provocation. And given Mr. Cummings’ criticisms of U.S. border policy, the various investigations he has launched as chairman of the House Oversight Committee, his willingness to call Mr. Trump a racist for his recent attacks on the freshmen congresswomen, and the fact that “Fox & Friends” had recently aired a segment critical of the city, slamming Baltimore must have been irresistible in a Pavlovian way. Fox News rang the bell, the president salivated and his thumbs moved across his cell phone into action.

As heartening as it has been to witness public figures rise to Charm City’s defense on Saturday, from native daughter House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to Mayor Bernard C. “Jack” Young, we would above all remind Mr. Trump that the 7th District, Baltimore included, is part of the United States that he is supposedly governing. The White House has far more power to effect change in this city, for good or ill, than any single member of Congress including Mr. Cummings. If there are problems here, rodents included, they are as much his responsibility as anyone’s, perhaps more because he holds the most powerful office in the land.

Finally, while we would not sink to name-calling in the Trumpian manner — or ruefully point out that he failed to spell the congressman’s name correctly (it’s Cummings, not Cumming) — we would tell the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Vladimir Putin and the guy who insisted there are “good people” among murderous neo-Nazis that he’s still not fooling most Americans into believing he’s even slightly competent in his current post. Or that he possesses a scintilla of integrity. Better to have some vermin living in your neighborhood than to be one.

#ITMFA 

#WeAreBaltimore

thanks. tried to c and p but my phone wasnt cooperating. I felt the whole thing was more powerful than the excerpt in the tweet....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Bernie Sanders once likened West Baltimore to a third world country....because it IS horrible there. But Trump is basically the boy who cried shithole, so even when he's right about what he's talking about, it's undermined by things like the fact that he's only bringing it up as a way to slam Cummings. Otherwise, he doesn't give a shit about Baltimore (or anywhere frankly). 

Also it's racist I guess because Cummings is black, and that guy on CNN said that whenever Trump uses the word "infested," he's talking about black and brown people. And that's fine if you think that. The pattern of Trump's behavior at this point suggests it's a reasonable conclusion. I personally think Trump's a shithead AND that Baltimore's a shithole.

I also think that Trump's a racist and that Ilhan Omar's a racist. No "one side or the other" bullshit for me. 
    huh, guess the fact it seems to be majority black in the district when he said "no human being would want to live there" (tweet 3 of the rant" didnt play into the accusation of racism. So what then did The Precedent actually mean in regards to those eho DO live there? Are they the rats and rodents? or some other non human animal? what do you think......

further, in what context did bernie make his assertion?

• Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Wait, I’m lost. Baltimore isn’t all like it was on The Wire? 

Side note: Leave it to President Grab Em By The P***y to leave the s off of Cummings name. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

I know numerous people who voted for Trump and will proudly vote for him again. Trump got their votes by stating he is pro-life and pro 2nd amendment. A few of them acknowledge that he is a less than ideal candidate, but are willing to overlook his shortcomings due his stance on abortion and guns. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

They vote based on abortion, guns and taxes.   They don’t care if it is the Pope or Ted Bundy as President, just as long as they put the right justice on the court and lower taxes for the rich.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    mickeyrat said:

huh, guess the fact it seems to be majority black in the district when he said "no human being would want to live there" (tweet 3 of the rant" didnt play into the accusation of racism. So what then did The Precedent actually mean in regards to those eho DO live there? Are they the rats and rodents? or some other non human animal? what do you think......

Walking around Baltimore campaigning in 2015....

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-sanders-baltimore-20151207-story.html
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Food for thought. 

Do you think this racist speak from the Grand Dragon in Chief is a way to divide the Democrats so that the party is split coming into the election year? We all know part of the reason is to build his base of ignorant white nationalist fucktards. But with some of the Democrats yelling for impeachment and others holding fast you don’t have a solid chance to unify the party to remove the evil from office. 

• Options
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

I know numerous people who voted for Trump and will proudly vote for him again. Trump got their votes by stating he is pro-life and pro 2nd amendment. A few of them acknowledge that he is a less than ideal candidate, but are willing to overlook his shortcomings due his stance on abortion and guns. 
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

They vote based on abortion, guns and taxes.   They don’t care if it is the Pope or Ted Bundy as President, just as long as they put the right justice on the court and lower taxes for the rich.
    I’ll ask again, what does that say about them?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. Gone too far and no coming back?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    edited July 2019
    mickeyrat said:

He could include those human beings living there in no human beings wanting to live there?

/Devils advocate
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. Gone too far and no coming back?
    What does it say about someone who will vote for Team Trump Treason knowing his depraved racism and inability to identify with any type of human suffering, whether prisoners of war or being born with the wrong skin color and being raised in the wrong neighborhood? Comparing human life expectancy in certain sections of Baltimore with North Korea is not the same as comparing human life in Baltimore to that of rodents and vermin. That some here think it does is a woeful indicator of how bad things are and have been. And to cling to your (your in the general sense) guns, religion and tax breaks for the wealthy as Team Trump Treason denigrates a US city and it’s majority minority residents and still vote for him? Beyond deplorable. What do you think it says about “them?”

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

They had 20+ candidates in the primaries that were these things too.  They know what they really wanted.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    vaggar99 said:
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

They had 20+ candidates in the primaries that were these things too.  They know what they really wanted.
    Nothing else needs to be said. 

Stop defending your friends being trash humans. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    edited July 2019
    A reasonable person can conclude that what Trump said of this American city is worse than the shit he’s complaining about regarding the four congresswomen. Love it or leave it, asshole. 

I cant wait for the morning when I wake up and the first thing I read about is the president NOT making a mockery of our country. Whoever the nominee is, they need to run ad after ad after ad asking if people are tired of this shit. Because we are. Even the rational section of his supporters don’t like this shit. It’s fucking exhausting. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    A reasonable person can conclude that what Trump said of this American city is worse than the shit he’s complaining about regarding the four congresswomen. Love it or leave it, asshole. 

I cant wait for the morning when I wake up and the first thing I read about is the president NOT making a mockery of our country. Whoever the nominee is, they need to run ad after ad after ad asking if people are tired of this shit. Because we are. Even the rational section of his supporters don’t like this shit. It’s fucking exhausting. 
    Think of what’s been forgotten, “shit hole countries,” and think about what’s been normalized.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    To be honest most US inner cities are run down shitholes. This has nothing to do with the color, sex, sexuality, race of the people that live there. It’s the complete failure of an infrastructure and corruption at all levels of government. It’s the build out and forget what’s in the city part. 

I live in Fresno, Ca. This whole town is a shithole that is over run with hard drugs, gangs and an infestation of homeless people in all parts but the very rich areas. It’s a scary place to live and as long as the green backs are safe there is no need to fix what’s broken here. The same can be said for most cities in California. It’s sad. 

Trump is dangling the carrot in front of his selfish base. And they think that he cares about them. Unreal
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    vaggar99 said:
    benjs said:
    Jason P said:

Great point.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    edited July 2019
    When I was in Jr High I went to Baltimore to visit the Edgar Allan Poe house and ... whooo boy ... make sure it is high noon if you try venturing to that place.  Essentially let me see what the The Wire would look like a decade before the show hit HBO
  • Options
    And another one bites the dust. What a pathetic Administration being losers under Team Trump Treason. Absolutely a pathetic excuse of a “man.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/28/politics/dan-coats-national-intelligence-director/index.html

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.