Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME?? FUCKING ANYONE WHO VOTED TEAM TRUMP TREASON AND STILL SUPPORTS HIM, WATCH HIS FUCKING NEWS CONFERENCE FROM OSAKA!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Rolemodelsinblood, do you have a conscience? I’m watching it live by the way.
    Conscience? Me? Of course not!  I dont watch that garbage though, listening to trump speak usually just makes me laugh and shake my heaf
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,307
    YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME?? FUCKING ANYONE WHO VOTED TEAM TRUMP TREASON AND STILL SUPPORTS HIM, WATCH HIS FUCKING NEWS CONFERENCE FROM OSAKA!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Rolemodelsinblood, do you have a conscience? I’m watching it live by the way.
    Conscience? Me? Of course not!  I dont watch that garbage though, listening to trump speak usually just makes me laugh and shake my heaf
    Hey on the 4th of July will your pizza shop fly both the Russian & stars&stripes and NK flags  so three flags that’ll look great no ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Hey on the 4th of July will your pizza shop fly both the Russian & stars&stripes and NK flags  so three flags that’ll look great no ? 
    Yeah, we’ll fly all three
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    You fly the Saudi and Chinese flags as well?  Would this be correct? /s. Just admit it, you do not even fly the US flag.  /s. This is what the 10 club has become...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    You fly the Saudi and Chinese flags as well?  Would this be correct? /s. Just admit it, you do not even fly the US flag.  /s. This is what the 10 club has become...
    The place looks like the UN, we got flags from Titu, Denmark, Trenchtown, West Portland.  We gots em flyin all over.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,898
    The place looks like the UN, we got flags from Titu, Denmark, Trenchtown, West Portland.  We gots em flyin all over.
    Do you guys deliver? 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    lol
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

Do you have this flag???
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    what a joke, this guy.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    edited June 2019
    vaggar99 said:
    what a joke, this guy.
    I don't blame the guy for a second. When you're an already-greedy person who's offered power gift-wrapped and with a bow on it, you take it. To have expected otherwise is asinine. 

What a joke is the nation that allows the education and wealth and political gap to grow so irreparably wide, that allows apathy and division to rule over empathy and unity, that ignored warning signs of a broken system protected by nothing more than a sense of American exceptionalism, that walked away from each others' ignorance and thus let it fester, that responded positively to unfounded fallacious arguments because they just outright agreed with our own?

I'm more than a little disturbed when I see people talk incessantly about Trump, meanwhile we spend so little dialogue on who we are to have permitted this to get where it has. Some personal accountability would serve us all well, otherwise what compels us to do better next time if we felt we weren't the problem, but that he was? Surely we shouldn't wait until the devil we know is in office before we decide to act (and I think any of us who are rational, level-headed centrists are in many ways disproportionately responsible for that inaction)?

PS vaggar, this wasn't a statement on your post at all - more just a general rant about the rapidly-deteriorating state of affairs.
    Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    The problem with politics and elections today is they are to busy attacking each other instead of focusing on their policies...you saw that in the Dem debate.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    The problem with politics and elections today is they are to busy attacking each other instead of focusing on their policies...you saw that in the Dem debate.
    That's definitely true, and in this era, I don't fully understand the relevance of the debate. Any politician could spin off their own YouTube channel and engage in direct contact with millions, where they don't have to share a stage at all, where they could control the narrative (instead of questions like "will you offer illegal immigrants free health care" which are designed to produce soundbites rather than to meaningfully inform). So far Sanders is the only one beginning to try this on the Twitch platform.

Am I missing something that makes the media-hosted debate environment so unique and valuable that it can't or shouldn't be improved upon? Thursday and Friday felt like a presidential pageant rather than a debate (to me at least).
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,729
    edited June 2019
    benjs said:
    vaggar99 said:
    what a joke, this guy.
    I don't blame the guy for a second. When you're an already-greedy person who's offered power gift-wrapped and with a bow on it, you take it. To have expected otherwise is asinine. 

What a joke is the nation that allows the education and wealth and political gap to grow so irreparably wide, that allows apathy and division to rule over empathy and unity, that ignored warning signs of a broken system protected by nothing more than a sense of American exceptionalism, that walked away from each others' ignorance and thus let it fester, that responded positively to unfounded fallacious arguments because they just outright agreed with our own?

I'm more than a little disturbed when I see people talk incessantly about Trump, meanwhile we spend so little dialogue we spend on who we are to have permitted this to get to where it is. Some personal accountability would serve us all well, otherwise what compels us to do better next time if we felt we weren't the problem, but that he was? Surely we shouldn't wait until the devil we know is in office before we decide to act (and I think any of us who are rational, level-headed centrists are in many ways disproportionately responsible for that inaction)?

PS vaggar, this wasn't a statement on your post at all - more just a general rant about the rapidly-deteriorating state of affairs.
    This is exactly how I feel. If you leave a kid alone in a house with a lighter, don't get mad at the kid when he burns the house down. Yes, Trump is the house-burning kid in this metaphor. The republicans that were steamrolled by Trump in the 2016 primary deserve blame. The republicans that hated Trump but then kissed the ring when he won the nomination (Graham and Cruz in particular) deserve blame. Hillary deserves blame. The DNC deserves blame. When Trump does something immoral or outrageous, I tend to get angry with all those people more than I get mad at Trump. That's why I was so pissed at all those stupid Dems for raising their hand that they'd give illegal immigrants free health care. Yeah, moderate democrats and Trump-hating republicans are going to love that. Idiots. Shooting themselves in the foot. And not just the candidates. Everyone involved with that MSNBC debate. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    So he works great with dictators who would of thought it ! 
  • Options
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,629
    Get the Nobel nomination papers out. Should be Team Trump Treason’s third one, right?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,302
    Sounds like lots of flare at his place...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    not impressed at fucking all.  seems like a fly by the seat of your pants, last minute, zero plan kind of a move.  SAD really.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    7/17 I bet that’s when we attack Iran and because of the war that he’s willing to start , 2020 elections will be called off that’s his play ..
  • Options
    7/17 I bet that’s when we attack Iran and because of the war that he’s willing to start , 2020 elections will be called off that’s his play ..
    If they didn't call off elections during World War 2, they wouldn't call them off for any other war.

Oh wait never mind, you don't actually think that's possible. You're doing the old "Here's what crazy Trump must be thinking because he's crazy" schtick. My bad. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    If they didn't call off elections during World War 2, they wouldn't call them off for any other war.

Oh wait never mind, you don't actually think that's possible. You're doing the old "Here's what crazy Trump must be thinking because he's crazy" schtick. My bad. 
    It’s not they it’s him EO king , don’t tell me you wouldn’t put it past him to do something like that ...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,822

held election during civil war too ....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

It’s not they it’s him EO king , don’t tell me you wouldn’t put it past him to do something like that ...
    Well do I think he'd start a war because there's a perception that war-time presidents get re-elected? Yes, I think he would. But these notions of him trying to cancel the election, or that he would simply not leave the white house if he lost the election, are a little far-fetched. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    "The most transformative person on the planet?" GTFOH!

President Trump Courageously Takes Bold Risk for Peace with Kim Meeting

“With his meeting Sunday with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, President Trump showed once again why he is the most transformative figure on the planet,” Richard Manning writes in Fox News.

Following last week’s G20 summit, where President Trump held meetings with world leaders from China, Japan, Russia, and elsewhere, the President “chose to take a chance few would take by inviting Kim to meet him at the Demilitarized Zone separating North and South Korea . . . In Washington – where risk-taking is penalized by a media and political system determined to declare failure – Trump has a different approach.”

Click here to read more. 

What exactly has he transformed? Oh right, a democracy into a dictatorship. Putin on the ritz is laughing all the way to, well, everywhere.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,637

“With his meeting Sunday with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, President Trump showed once again why he is the most transformative figure on the planet,” Richard Manning writes in Fox News.

Following last week’s G20 summit, where President Trump held meetings with world leaders from China, Japan, Russia, and elsewhere, the President “chose to take a chance few would take by inviting Kim to meet him at the Demilitarized Zone separating North and South Korea . . . In Washington – where risk-taking is penalized by a media and political system determined to declare failure – Trump has a different approach.”

Click here to read more. 

What exactly has he transformed? Oh right, a democracy into a dictatorship. Putin on the ritz is laughing all the way to, well, everywhere.
    This is what you write when you're job hunting.  
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Click here to read more. 

which is what Obama did with Iran and the others?  Big bold move, that actually changed some things?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Click here to read more. 

which is what Obama did with Iran and the others?  Big bold move, that actually changed some things?
    mmmmmm, not quite. The Iran deal was negotiated with the involvement of Russia, China, France, Germany and England, was a highly complex and time consuming negotiation with experts in nuclear proliferation and production involved to ensure the Iranians were held accountable, where both sides compromised, the UN had oversight and verification and small soteps lead to bigger steps. Team Trump Treason stepped across the border at the DMZ for a photo op and still has zero, zilch, nada, nothing to show for it except an emboldened tyrant who sought legitimacy. Remember Otto? Team Trump Treason and his "only the best" ilk can't negotiate shite. What's changed? 

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Click here to read more. 

mmmmmm, not quite. The Iran deal was negotiated with the involvement of Russia, China, France, Germany and England, was a highly complex and time consuming negotiation with experts in nuclear proliferation and production involved to ensure the Iranians were held accountable, where both sides compromised, the UN had oversight and verification and small soteps lead to bigger steps. Team Trump Treason stepped across the border at the DMZ for a photo op and still has zero, zilch, nada, nothing to show for it except an emboldened tyrant who sought legitimacy. Remember Otto? Team Trump Treason and his "only the best" ilk can't negotiate shite. What's changed? 
    MAGA!!!!

• Options

Well do I think he'd start a war because there's a perception that war-time presidents get re-elected? Yes, I think he would. But these notions of him trying to cancel the election, or that he would simply not leave the white house if he lost the election, are a little far-fetched. 
    Not as far as I see it he has hinted at being president for more than two terms he’s been putting feelers out for a while , there’s nothing that he will do that will surprise me ..
This discussion has been closed.