Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Meets Putin with only Russian tv allowed no Americans lol in plain sight he’s a total Putin puppet ...
    what the actual fucking fuck?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to see that "Don't meddle" comment live on CNN when Chris Cuomo has his time slot shifted after the debates. 

The FACE on trumpito after he said it....PATHETIC.
  • Options

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,305
    Huh? His own plan about....."busing?" He really has no idea about fucking ANYTHING
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/29/trump-kamala-harris-biden-attack-1390415

When asked about his views on busing, Trump said he will be releasing his own plan related to the issue in a couple months. He declined to elaborate but predicted it would be “surprising to a lot of people.”
    HOLY
    FUCKING
    SHIT

He was given a second chance. He literally thinks this is an issue about getting kid to school. Currently!!! 
    This is one of the dumbest human beings alive. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,637
    Huh? His own plan about....."busing?" He really has no idea about fucking ANYTHING
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/29/trump-kamala-harris-biden-attack-1390415

When asked about his views on busing, Trump said he will be releasing his own plan related to the issue in a couple months. He declined to elaborate but predicted it would be “surprising to a lot of people.”
    HOLY
    FUCKING
    SHIT

He was given a second chance. He literally thinks this is an issue about getting kid to school. Currently!!! 

Bah ha!  Hey how about this one?  He was asked about Putin's statement that Western liberal democracy was obsolete... Trump thought he meant from the west coast of the US!!

TRUMP: Well, I mean he may feel that way. He’s sees what’s going on, I guess, if you look at what’s happening in Los Angeles, where it’s so sad to look, and what’s happening in San Francisco and a couple of other cities, which are run by an extraordinary group of liberal people. I don’t know what they’re thinking, but he does see things that are happening in the United States that would probably preclude him from saying how wonderful it is. At the same time, he congratulated me, as every other leader of every other country did for what we’ve done economically, because we probably have the strongest economy we’ve ever had, and that’s a real positive. But I’m very embarrassed by what I see in some of our cities, where the politicians are either afraid to do something about it, or they think it’s votes or I don’t know what. Peter, I don’t know what they’re thinking. But when you look at Los Angeles, when you look at San Francisco, when you look at some of the other cities -- and not a lot, not a lot -- but you don’t want it to spread. And at a certain point, I think the federal government maybe has to get involved. We can’t let that continue to happen to our cities.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    He’s a fucking moron.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,898
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    I wonder if he is for illegal immigrants getting free health care.   Lol.  I think the dem candidates win the award for biggest morons of the week. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,307
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    I wonder if he is for illegal immigrants getting free health care.   Lol.  I think the dem candidates win the award for biggest morons of the week. 
    lol yeah why give help folks in need I hear you  America is not for freeloaders , I’d say your statement falls in line with the Baffoons ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

HOLY
    FUCKING
    SHIT

Bah ha!  Hey how about this one?  He was asked about Putin's statement that Western liberal democracy was obsolete... Trump thought he meant from the west coast of the US!!

TRUMP: Well, I mean he may feel that way. He’s sees what’s going on, I guess, if you look at what’s happening in Los Angeles, where it’s so sad to look, and what’s happening in San Francisco and a couple of other cities, which are run by an extraordinary group of liberal people. I don’t know what they’re thinking, but he does see things that are happening in the United States that would probably preclude him from saying how wonderful it is. At the same time, he congratulated me, as every other leader of every other country did for what we’ve done economically, because we probably have the strongest economy we’ve ever had, and that’s a real positive. But I’m very embarrassed by what I see in some of our cities, where the politicians are either afraid to do something about it, or they think it’s votes or I don’t know what. Peter, I don’t know what they’re thinking. But when you look at Los Angeles, when you look at San Francisco, when you look at some of the other cities -- and not a lot, not a lot -- but you don’t want it to spread. And at a certain point, I think the federal government maybe has to get involved. We can’t let that continue to happen to our cities.
    He is so fucking dumb it's scary. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Ummmmm.....not a chance in hell.
    With them, you're disagreeing with their policy idea.
    With him, he clearly has no fucking idea what he is talking about. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,828
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Dumbest person? Trump. By a lot. Most politically obtuse?  The Dems that raised their hands. 
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    lol yeah why give help folks in need I hear you  America is not for freeloaders , I’d say your statement falls in line with the Baffoons ...
    There is important nuance here and I think the question was a terrible one.  And the hands up were even worse,  even Biden who tried to appropriately caveat.  

Should one be for emergency care for a person in need, regardless of their immigration status? Yes.  That's the humanitarian thing.  Should one be for undocumented immigrants getting free  medial meniscus scopes in their knees when no American can? Um, nope.  Stupid question,  gutless answer. 
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Dumbest person? Trump. By a lot. Most politically obtuse?  The Dems that raised their hands. 
    So.....two obviously vastly different things. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,114
    4:00 am ramble bs ramble bs incompetent brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy 
    You probably should sleep more and do less drugs. Oh and use less CAPS!!!

Watching trump at 3-4am is insane. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 
    Yes. One is a policy you disagree with....of which the candidates are well versed on.
    The other example is a president who clearly doesn't know what the busing issue is and does not know there is a difference between western liberal democracies and liberals in our own country's political sense.

Trump is king moron. The dems are doing what the do best: making bad political decisions. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 
    Yes. One is a policy you disagree with....of which the candidates are well versed on.
    The other example is a president who clearly doesn't know what the busing issue is and does not know there is a difference between western liberal democracies and liberals in our own country's political sense.

Trump is king moron. The dems are doing what the do best: making bad political decisions. 
    Umm I’m nit sure you can answer for someone else on this question. He is clearly for free healthcare for illegal immigrants. Wondering how that can actually be....something I don’t understand. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 

Umm I’m nit sure you can answer for someone else on this question. He is clearly for free healthcare for illegal immigrants. Wondering how that can actually be....something I don’t understand. 
    Who is "he?" Pretty sure they all raised their hands. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,631
    4:00 am ramble bs ramble bs incompetent brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy 
    You probably should sleep more and do less drugs. Oh and use less CAPS!!!

Watching trump at 3-4am is insane. 
    You’re right but you should use fewer more and less fewer times  ;)

I happened upon it before Team Trump Treason took the podium and after he stepped up and opened his mouth to spew incoherent rambling, I was hooked. It was like watching a ten car pile up with 20 fatalities in super slow motion. I couldn’t look away and was horrified. Seriously, find it from start to finish and watch the INSANITY. But I warn you, ITS HORRIFIC!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 

I’m for not getting turned down at the ER because of your legal status , I’m not for givin all immigrants free insurance..
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 

I’m for not getting turned down at the ER because of your legal status , I’m not for givin all immigrants free insurance..
    That's why it was a terrible question.  What did it really mean?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 

That's why it was a terrible question.  What did it really mean?

I agree..
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,729
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 

If they're so well-versed on illegal immigration, why would they raise their hands for something that's stupid on two fronts: 1) It's a dumb idea to give illegal immigrants free health care, and 2) They should know that even if they don't think it's a dumb policy, it's not something that moderate voters are going to want to hear. That's just way too far left. I know they want to oppose Trump, and as far as illegal immigration goes, there's nothing further from Trump's stance on illegals than what those 10 dems raised their hand for. But that's just too far the other way.

But frankly, those 10 dems deserved better from their moderators. To put them on the spot with such a question (without a chance to elaborate on their stance) was insane. That whole party just can't seem to get out of their own way. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Thank You Trumpy Bear!!!!!

wtf did I just see?

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 

If they're so well-versed on illegal immigration, why would they raise their hands for something that's stupid on two fronts: 1) It's a dumb idea to give illegal immigrants free health care, and 2) They should know that even if they don't think it's a dumb policy, it's not something that moderate voters are going to want to hear. That's just way too far left. I know they want to oppose Trump, and as far as illegal immigration goes, there's nothing further from Trump's stance on illegals than what those 10 dems raised their hand for. But that's just too far the other way.

But frankly, those 10 dems deserved better from their moderators. To put them on the spot with such a question (without a chance to elaborate on their stance) was insane. That whole party just can't seem to get out of their own way. 
    Because they can have profound conversations on the subject. I disagree with it too. Doesn’t change the fact that they know what they’re talking  about. That is the difference. 

Trump demonstrated he did not even know what Putin was talking about regarding Western Liberal Democracies. He literally doesn’t know the difference between that and liberal politicians in LA, San Fran etc etc.  And he thought busing pertains to just getting kids to school in modern day. He literally doesn’t understand that this was an issue from back in the 70’s.  

One is a moron out of his league, the others are making a bad political calculation. Huge difference. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,631
    And some wonder why Team Trump Treason jokes about “staying on” and Putin on the ritz couldn’t possibly have influenced the election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/29/us/politics/fake-joe-biden-website.html
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,729
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He’s a fucking moron.
    Really? I mean really? 

Because they can have profound conversations on the subject. I disagree with it too. Doesn’t change the fact that they know what they’re talking  about. That is the difference. 

Trump demonstrated he did not even know what Putin was talking about regarding Western Liberal Democracies. He literally doesn’t know the difference between that and liberal politicians in LA, San Fran etc etc.  And he thought busing pertains to just getting kids to school in modern day. He literally doesn’t understand that this was an issue from back in the 70’s.  

One is a moron out of his league, the others are making a bad political calculation. Huge difference. 
    Out of his league but in the oval office. You're looking at it from a "performance at the job" sort of perspective. Trump is an awful president/public-servant. But he's a great politician. I'm sure one of these 20 democrats would be a better president. But if they can't politic and win, then it doesn't matter. 

Really, your post reads like it was written in the summer of 2016.

-"[Trump] is a moron out of his league."
    -Example of how dumb he is with the busing example...that no voter will give a shit about. 
    -"Doesn't change the fact that they know what they're talking about."  ("Hillary" can substituted for "they.")

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.