Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    mcgruff10 said:
    tonkin was my first thought when i heard about the alleged attacks in the gulf of oman. 
    my second thought was do NOT fuck up my plans to travel through iran next year trump you dumbarse. 
    Generally, I would advise against traveling through Iran, Ms Frances. 
    fortunately  i dont listen to your travel advice jeags. ;):p  i am very aware of what is happening in the countries i choose to visit. and i am doubly aware of what is NOT happening in those same countries.  i can send you a postcard if you like. 
    You should go some place safer. The Dominican Republic is LOVELY this time of year. A little humid though....
    We were in the middle of planning a DR vacation ironically.  No longer.  And two years ago we wanted to go to Puerto Rico, and then Zika hit.  I have two daughters so that killed that one too.  
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tonkin was my first thought when i heard about the alleged attacks in the gulf of oman. 
    my second thought was do NOT fuck up my plans to travel through iran next year trump you dumbarse. 
    fortunately  i dont listen to your travel advice jeags. ;):p  i am very aware of what is happening in the countries i choose to visit. and i am doubly aware of what is NOT happening in those same countries.  i can send you a postcard if you like. 
    You should go some place safer. The Dominican Republic is LOVELY this time of year. A little humid though....
    We were in the middle of planning a DR vacation ironically.  No longer.  And two years ago we wanted to go to Puerto Rico, and then Zika hit.  I have two daughters so that killed that one too.  
    Go to Aruba instead
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited June 2019
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    edited June 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    i hate humidity.  and besides when i go to the caribbean it will be to cuba. i have nothing to fear in iran... tis not as if im american. ;):)  
    Best of luck!
    i dont travel on luck. though i have to admit when a well armed member of the israeli occupational forces  confronted me and a friend in the old souq in al khalil, intimating that there was a possibility that we could be shot(for no reason) by the IOF that gave me pause.  
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    i hate humidity.  and besides when i go to the caribbean it will be to cuba. i have nothing to fear in iran... tis not as if im american. ;):)  
    Best of luck!
    i dont travel on luck. though i have to admit when a well armed member of the israeli occupational forces  confronted me and a friend in the old souq in al khalil, intimating that there was a possibility that we could be shot(for no reason) by the IOF that gave me pause.  
    I travelled through Baghdad in the Spring of '06. It was memorable. Highly recommend!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    I travelled through Baghdad in the Spring of '06. It was memorable. Highly recommend!
    That reminds me of my Summer of Love in Laos in '68.  Oh the memories.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    baghdad would be cool. im a massive student of history. id love to get to damascus.you used to be able to catch the train there from van... but you know... issues atm. 
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,913
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    Why the hell were you in Laos during that time?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    Backpacking for a college project.  I went with a girl named Jane.  Her old man was famous. She wasn't super popular, but kind of hot.  We made lots of new friends.  
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    Chasing the Dragon?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    Backpacking for a college project.  I went with a girl named Jane.  Her old man was famous. She wasn't super popular, but kind of hot.  We made lots of new friends.  
    You sit on any anti-aircraft weapons? 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    Chasing the Dragon?
    funny... cause i was gonna post drugs, but i didnt want to stereotype. ;):) 
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    OMG were you there too??
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    OMG were you there too??
    I was negative 9 in 1968. ;)
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    OMG were you there too??
    I was negative 9 in 1968. ;)
    -5 for me...
  • Options
  • Options

Trump issues vague threat to begin deporting 'millions' of undocumented immigrants next week

President Donald Trump on Monday night issued a vague threat to deport "millions" of undocumented immigrants next week, though he did not provide details and administration officials did not respond to requests for clarification.

Trump said the agency will begin deporting undocumented immigrants "as fast as they come in," and called on congressional Democrats to address the "border crisis." It was not immediately clear what plan Trump was talking about and neither the White House nor Immigration and Customs Enforcement responded to CNN's request for clarification on Monday.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/politics/donald-trump-ice-undocumented-immigrants-deportations/index.html
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    mrussel1 said:
    It will be tragic if we look back at tRump as some political genius.

I have to admit that his approach to the media trying to call him out is perfect.  He loudly denies reality and his chud (followers) believe it.  The George Stephanopolous interview was amazing.  tRump is as stupid as we think he is but he is so confident he comes across as legit.

He would immediately fall apart if the GOP leaders would do their jobs.
    Here's some interesting irony.. Everyone blasts the "elites" not representing the people and blah blah blah.  Well now we see, first hand, why the Founding Fathers so distrusted the people.  You see what the people are capable of doing.  They saw it first hand during the French Revolution.  We all know that most Republican Senators certainly, think Trump is a POS.  But they are afraid of the Republican voter.  
    agreed....and I think tRump will lead to some changes related to the issues Mueller ran into.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    We went to Punta Cana a few years ago.  I'm good with not going back.  Maybe it was the resort we were at but I really wasn't impressed with the place.  I assume it is similar to Jamaica, Bahamas, Cancun in that you don't want to venture far from the resort.  

There were guards with billy clubs patrolling the beach at our resort.  Felt kind of banana republicky
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,065
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    @The Juggler

I tell people the same thing every time I talk about my experience in Iraq.

"If you ever have the chance to go there, don't."

Nothing there I would recommend to anyone, sorry.

PM me if you'd like to discuss this any further cause I am really curious to what you found memorable?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    US military?
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,065
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    US military?
    Nope, contractor.  Didn't have US military or private security watching over me either, local Iraqi's, whom I loved.

I met some great people but in no way would I ever want to actually go there again.

And yes I walked the streets of Baghdad, unprotected, no security.  At that time I really didn't care if someone was going to try and get me or not, I had had enough.

Maybe I can post a new thread on my experience there if people are interested?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    US military?
    Nope, contractor.  Didn't have US military or private security watching over me either, local Iraqi's, whom I loved.

I met some great people but in no way would I ever want to actually go there again.

And yes I walked the streets of Baghdad, unprotected, no security.  At that time I really didn't care if someone was going to try and get me or not, I had had enough.

Do it. please. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    @The Juggler

I tell people the same thing every time I talk about my experience in Iraq.

"If you ever have the chance to go there, don't."

Nothing there I would recommend to anyone, sorry.

PM me if you'd like to discuss this any further cause I am really curious to what you found memorable?
    My wife and I were there on our honeymoon. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    I heard they have been lining up for Trumps campaign kickoff for over 40 hrs. I wonder if they have a list?

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Hi! said:
    I heard they have been lining up for Trumps campaign kickoff for over 40 hrs. I wonder if they have a list?
    They don't have jobs, that's for sure. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Hi! said:
    They don't have jobs, that's for sure. 
    I wonder how they afford all the sweet Trump swag.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    edited June 2019

A truck driver came into our shop last week with this shirt on. It was weird because he was wearing a coat and it was kinda cold, but he took it off and his huge gut really made the shirt stand out. It took a lot not to say anything.

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Best of luck!
    US military?

I'd read it.
This discussion has been closed.