Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,702
    Ignorant, racist, xenophobic piece of shit supporting other racist,  xenophobic pieces of shit....

Trump tweets support for far-right figures banned by Facebook
    . https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/04/tech/trump-social-media-twitter-facebook/index.html
    Of course he did. They’re his people. And Team Trump Treason supporters are okay with it. Deplorables.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709
    Ignorant, racist, xenophobic piece of shit supporting other racist,  xenophobic pieces of shit....

Trump tweets support for far-right figures banned by Facebook
    . https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/04/tech/trump-social-media-twitter-facebook/index.html
    Of course he did. They’re his people. And Team Trump Treason supporters are okay with it. Deplorables.
    A veritable basket of them 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,167
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Duuude...been away for awhile. Been sidetracked by my new favourite band Azra Turk. They slay.
    Welcome back did you watch Barr completely run the bootleg for the Baffoon it was incredible , I’m sure you enjoyed it ...
    Yup. It was finger licking good.

One would think considering trump's recent hard right turn that even those in swing states get the Republican toxicity on health care

"

IOWA WOMAN CONFRONTS REPUBLICAN SENATOR GRASSLEY OVER HIS 7 OBAMACARE REPEAL VOTES: ‘YOU’RE THREATENING MY LIFE’

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Duuude...been away for awhile. Been sidetracked by my new favourite band Azra Turk. They slay.
    Welcome back did you watch Barr completely run the bootleg for the Baffoon it was incredible , I’m sure you enjoyed it ...

One would think considering trump's recent hard right turn that even those in swing states get the Republican toxicity on health care

"

IOWA WOMAN CONFRONTS REPUBLICAN SENATOR GRASSLEY OVER HIS 7 OBAMACARE REPEAL VOTES: ‘YOU’RE THREATENING MY LIFE’

You reap what you sow she probably has voted for him every single time he was up for re-election ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    The Grass man is incapable of leading.  He is a follower, no matter how bad the idea is.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

"

You reap what you sow she probably has voted for him every single time he was up for re-election ..
    It matters not who she voted for.  She still has the right to voice her concerns to her elected officials.  And unless you read somewhere that she voted for him, or Grassley received 100% of the vote then there is no way of telling...but considering Trump and the Republicans campaigned on ACA repeal(the affordable in the ACA, is that like an oxy moran), and considering this issue appears important to this lady, this leads me to believe she may have voted differently.

I personally would be ashamed as a citizen of my country and it's elected leaders if they never brought in universal health care.  I do not care what name you give your healthcare...I spell it as SHIT!!! 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

"

It matters not who she voted for.  She still has the right to voice her concerns to her elected officials.  And unless you read somewhere that she voted for him, or Grassley received 100% of the vote then there is no way of telling...but considering Trump and the Republicans campaigned on ACA repeal(the affordable in the ACA, is that like an oxy moran), and considering this issue appears important to this lady, this leads me to believe she may have voted differently.

I personally would be ashamed as a citizen of my country and it's elected leaders if they never brought in universal health care.  I do not care what name you give your healthcare...I spell it as SHIT!!! 
    Our health care isn't shit. To the contrary,  it's the best in the world n the criticism is the price and the uninsured,  not the quality. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    The president of the united states doesn't understand free speech. of course he doesn't. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

"

Our health care isn't shit. To the contrary,  it's the best in the world n the criticism is the price and the uninsured,  not the quality. 

I have to disagree with you. If you're going to rank "health care", you need to look at outcome measures, and on almost all outcome measures, in the US "health care" ranks abysmally low for such a wealthy nation. Now, of course, the US has pockets of medical excellence, but those are not the majority, and areas of excellence in a particular surgical procedure or treatment of a particular cancer is not the same as "the best in the world". There are in fact many area in which the care in the US is substandard even for those paying high rates for it, often due to managed care, which may lead to a patient being discharged from hospital while still too ill to be at home, just because the managed care company says that the length of hospitalization for X procedure is only 3 days, regardless of patient variables. This is another aspect of the myth of American exceptionalism. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

"

I have to disagree with you. If you're going to rank "health care", you need to look at outcome measures, and on almost all outcome measures, in the US "health care" ranks abysmally low for such a wealthy nation. Now, of course, the US has pockets of medical excellence, but those are not the majority, and areas of excellence in a particular surgical procedure or treatment of a particular cancer is not the same as "the best in the world". There are in fact many area in which the care in the US is substandard even for those paying high rates for it, often due to managed care, which may lead to a patient being discharged from hospital while still too ill to be at home, just because the managed care company says that the length of hospitalization for X procedure is only 3 days, regardless of patient variables. This is another aspect of the myth of American exceptionalism. 
    Show me some stats that show those that have private healthcare receive substandard care.  It's probably difficult to find.  When you start talking about outcomes,  accessibility,  mortality,  that brings in the factors of cost and non universal care.  Im not arguing that point. If you can show me information that shows people who have access to private care and it's "shit", then I'll concede the point. 

What's not a myth of exceptionalism is that we have the best hospitals in the world.  My family has been the beneficiary of two of them.  My brother had bypass surgery at the Cleveland Clinic,  and we dealt with twin to twin transfusion syndrome at the University of Maryland Medical Center.  So when people say we are "shit" it pisses me off. The world benefits from the medical research and technology we export 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

"

Show me some stats that show those that have private healthcare receive substandard care.  It's probably difficult to find.  When you start talking about outcomes,  accessibility,  mortality,  that brings in the factors of cost and non universal care.  Im not arguing that point. If you can show me information that shows people who have access to private care and it's "shit", then I'll concede the point. 

What's not a myth of exceptionalism is that we have the best hospitals in the world.  My family has been the beneficiary of two of them.  My brother had bypass surgery at the Cleveland Clinic,  and we dealt with twin to twin transfusion syndrome at the University of Maryland Medical Center.  So when people say we are "shit" it pisses me off. The world benefits from the medical research and technology we export 

The US has some of the best hospitals, sure, but many other countries have excellent hospitals that rank as highly. I did not use the word "shit", so no need to get all pissed off. I'm glad your family has benefited from some great health care.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

"

The US has some of the best hospitals, sure, but many other countries have excellent hospitals that rank as highly. I did not use the word "shit", so no need to get all pissed off. I'm glad your family has benefited from some great health care.
    Not at you. 

Regarding the hospitals, you're right that other countries have great hospitals, but not as many.  
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    edited May 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

"

I never said your hospitals, clinics, doctors and healthcare workers were shit...I am saying that the method of paying getting affordable healthcare is SHIT...and yes the ACA is a fucking joke compared to the rest of western society...so learn to relax and do not take criticisms of the way America does things personnel...maybe, just maybe if America got their collective heads out of their ass's then maybe America would see the advantage to universal healthcare.  You could put a down payment on it by cutting your military budget by 300 or 400 billion.

As a side note, countries with universal healthcare have good medical facilities as well...but for me, I do not care what the facility looks like...as long as the doctors and health care workers have the skill to treat me, I'm good.  
    Post edited by Meltdown99 on
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,702
    Those thinking Team Trump Treason isn’t capable of becoming a dictator better pay attention.

https://apple.news/AsTFLHSpdTQePe49A7zmgOQ

The religious zealots are on board too.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    hold on to your butts....

https://youtu.be/SsmVgoXDq2w
  • Options
    Those thinking Team Trump Treason isn’t capable of becoming a dictator better pay attention.

https://apple.news/AsTFLHSpdTQePe49A7zmgOQ

The religious zealots are on board too.
    https://twitter.com/politico/status/1125256401603956737?s=21
    Yep I’ve been reading the tea leaves too he’s been hinting at this for a while , the fools who don’t pay attention will the 1st to cry how did we not see this coming ! He will not want to give up power , what else do people think he talks to Putin about playing chess? 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

"

I never said your hospitals, clinics, doctors and healthcare workers were shit...I am saying that the method of paying getting affordable healthcare is SHIT...and yes the ACA is a fucking joke compared to the rest of western society...so learn to relax and do not take criticisms of the way America does things personnel...maybe, just maybe if America got their collective heads out of their ass's then maybe America would see the advantage to universal healthcare.  You could put a down payment on it by cutting your military budget by 300 or 400 billion.

As a side note, countries with universal healthcare have good medical facilities as well...but for me, I do not care what the facility looks like...as long as the doctors and health care workers have the skill to treat me, I'm good.  
    Really, that's what you said, eh?  You said American health care is shit.  If you meant something else, then say that something else.  Second, I'll make a note on my to do list today to "cut the military budget" and "give all Americans universal healthcare".  It's been on my list, just been procrastinating a bit due to the hockey playoffs.  Thanks for the gentle nudge.  
  • Options
    He a fascist yo.

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Looking forward to the upcoming false flag that is used to justify action against Iran
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Looking forward to the upcoming false flag that is used to justify action against Iran
    He'll point to the 1983 Marine barracks bombing, in a pinch.  
  • Options
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    I’m more worried about this idiot not handing power over if he looses unless  you have already conceded that he’s a shoe in for another term ..
  • Options
  • Options

Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/politics/justice-department-trump-mueller-protect-democracy/index.html
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    my2hands said:
    I’m more worried about this idiot not handing power over if he looses unless  you have already conceded that he’s a shoe in for another term ..
    if he continues to occupy the white house after his term is up he will be escorted out by the secret service and tossed to the curb. there is literally nothing to worry about. it's not like he can choose to just remain president. he will most likely incite violence and go on a rampage between nov and jan, but once that's done with, order will be restored and we can all go back to talking about pearl jam's eventual 11th album. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my2hands said:
    if he continues to occupy the white house after his term is up he will be escorted out by the secret service and tossed to the curb. there is literally nothing to worry about. it's not like he can choose to just remain president. he will most likely incite violence and go on a rampage between nov and jan, but once that's done with, order will be restored and we can all go back to talking about pearl jam's eventual 11th album. 
    No fucking way I don’t agree with this at all , 
    if he gets a couple of generals to back him up and with Putin helping him too all I see is bloody conflicts dude fuck Pearl Jam’s 11th álbum I could careless..

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

"

Really, that's what you said, eh?  You said American health care is shit.  If you meant something else, then say that something else.  Second, I'll make a note on my to do list today to "cut the military budget" and "give all Americans universal healthcare".  It's been on my list, just been procrastinating a bit due to the hockey playoffs.  Thanks for the gentle nudge.  
    The American healthcare insurance system is SHIT. It is one giant human rights violation.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    my2hands said:
    No fucking way I don’t agree with this at all , 
    if he gets a couple of generals to back him up and with Putin helping him too all I see is bloody conflicts dude fuck Pearl Jam’s 11th álbum I could careless..

sorry bro, you're being paranoid on this one.
This discussion has been closed.