Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Look, there is no such thing an abortion being performed on a live fetus when the mother is about to give birth. That is called CHILDBIRTH.
    Watch the video.  Go to 1:50.  Then we’ll talk.
    so if you think that Trump's take is "spot on", that the baby is born and THEN they kill it, how are they killing it?

no licensed physician who wants to practice medicine would ever "abort" a fetus while the mother is giving birth. 

I do not, however, agree with aborting a fetus in the latter stages because of "mental harm". that opens way too many doors. 
    No, I agree that he was spot on as far as saying exactly what blackface said.  I don’t think it happens, not sure the confusion here.  Blackface was asked about what kathy Tran said, he confirmed that the bill was to include abortions of babies after they were born.  Trump tweeted what he said.  Do I think they are performing post birth abortions? No.  Do I think that her testimony shows that they would be included in that bill (which was voted down)? Yes, that’s what she said.
    Why don't you refer to the Potus as a pussy grabber?  You must think blackface in 1984 is worse than sexually assaulting a woman today.  Your morals are really fucked up.  
    Because that’s something he said.  This dude did it, and is in a picture with his face painted black next to a dude in a kkk outfit.  I know you don’t want to admit it, but people say fucked up shit all the time.  Sucks for him it was recorded, but friends of mine and myself say worse shit every day to each other to get a laugh.

not defending trump in this regard, just saying, get me a photo of him grabbing a pussy and I’ll call him a pussy grabber, no question.
    Ha! So you don't think he actually made a practice of aggressively coming onto women over the years,  whether they wanted it or not? Jesus,  are you naive or daft. 

For the record,  Northam denied it was him.  So I guess you should edit your post.
    Name a man in power these days who hasn’t! That’s what they all do, they’re all dirtbags, I won’t defend any of them.  Just saying, dude has a pee tape of him in blackface.  Deny deny, but he got made.
    Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

Obama is a dirt bag,  eh? Okay,  whatever is necessary to normalize Trump and your vote. 
    Jesus bro, relax, why are you so mad? Lol.  I rationalize my vote by a good economy. I don’t read about what trump wears, rarely ever what he tweets.  Things are going really well for me and that’s a good thing. If you let yourself get mad all the time over stupid stuff that doesn’t affect you, you’re fighting a losing battle.  Just worry about the stuff you can do something about.  Life’s too short to sweat the small stuff.
    Im glad things have turned for you  For most of us,  that started in about 2011, but some people are behind the curve I suppose.  Therefore I don't have to sacrifice my morals for a 3 point tax decrease, or seeing the benefit of unemployment going from 5% to 4%.  I hope I never have to do so. 
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Look, there is no such thing an abortion being performed on a live fetus when the mother is about to give birth. That is called CHILDBIRTH.
    so if you think that Trump's take is "spot on", that the baby is born and THEN they kill it, how are they killing it?

no licensed physician who wants to practice medicine would ever "abort" a fetus while the mother is giving birth. 

I do not, however, agree with aborting a fetus in the latter stages because of "mental harm". that opens way too many doors. 
    No, I agree that he was spot on as far as saying exactly what blackface said.  I don’t think it happens, not sure the confusion here.  Blackface was asked about what kathy Tran said, he confirmed that the bill was to include abortions of babies after they were born.  Trump tweeted what he said.  Do I think they are performing post birth abortions? No.  Do I think that her testimony shows that they would be included in that bill (which was voted down)? Yes, that’s what she said.
    Why don't you refer to the Potus as a pussy grabber?  You must think blackface in 1984 is worse than sexually assaulting a woman today.  Your morals are really fucked up.  
    Because that’s something he said.  This dude did it, and is in a picture with his face painted black next to a dude in a kkk outfit.  I know you don’t want to admit it, but people say fucked up shit all the time.  Sucks for him it was recorded, but friends of mine and myself say worse shit every day to each other to get a laugh.

not defending trump in this regard, just saying, get me a photo of him grabbing a pussy and I’ll call him a pussy grabber, no question.
    Ha! So you don't think he actually made a practice of aggressively coming onto women over the years,  whether they wanted it or not? Jesus,  are you naive or daft. 

For the record,  Northam denied it was him.  So I guess you should edit your post.
    Name a man in power these days who hasn’t! That’s what they all do, they’re all dirtbags, I won’t defend any of them.  Just saying, dude has a pee tape of him in blackface.  Deny deny, but he got made.
    Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

Obama is a dirt bag,  eh? Okay,  whatever is necessary to normalize Trump and your vote. 
    Jesus bro, relax, why are you so mad? Lol.  I rationalize my vote by a good economy. I don’t read about what trump wears, rarely ever what he tweets.  Things are going really well for me and that’s a good thing. If you let yourself get mad all the time over stupid stuff that doesn’t affect you, you’re fighting a losing battle.  Just worry about the stuff you can do something about.  Life’s too short to sweat the small stuff.
    How do they it say it in the gun thread again? Oh yeah, thoughts and prayers to your naivety. You're me first and always attitude is the standard Trump voter. If only there was a way for instant karma to come and knock you right on the head...
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

How do they it say it in the gun thread again? Oh yeah, thoughts and prayers to your naivety. You're me first and always attitude is the standard Trump voter. If only there was a way for instant karma to come and knock you right on the head...
    Economic experts say that trends predict a recession or a down turn as being past due, according to historic data. Doesn't guarantee it, but it will most likely happen during Trump's reign.   

And being at the lower end of the economic spectrum, the stock market means nothing to me, nor to the majority of Americans.  Trump's policies have made life much harder and though I'm not a Trump supporter, my economic situation is similar to the description of some Trump supporters. I am able to have healthcare, thankfully, but it is not guaranteed anymore for many in their situation. I can't imagine the Obama - Trump voters being in support of him when it is undeniable his policies ignore and/or harm the poor and those with modest incomes and are in no way the 'forgotten person' utopia he promised. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    edited April 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

not so sure the economy is significantly better under trump by himself that it was under obama.

my sense is its a continuation that saw a real bump with threats of tariffs coming.

I drive a truck for a living. I made .603cpm first quarter last year. grossed just under 20k. by a couple hundred dollars.

THIS year I make .674cpm and saw just over 20k gross in the 1st quarter. by a couple hundred dollars.

so based on a 125k miles driven year that raise should translate to just north of 7k per year extra  So far its not. tell me again how great the economy is?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

not so sure the economy is significantly better under trump by himself that it was under obama.

my sense is its a continuation that saw a real bump with threats of tariffs coming.

I drive a truck for a living. I made .603cpm first quarter last year. grossed just under 20k. by a couple hundred dollars.

THIS year I make .674cpm and saw just over 20k gross in the 1st quarter. by a couple hundred dollars.

so based on a 125k miles driven year that raise should translate to just north of 7k per year extra  So far its not. tell me again how great the economy is?
    The poster above just stated that things are going well for him, that the economy is the only determinant of a good or bad President, and where the economy isn't helping others, he doesn't care. That's the kind of person who's not going to be swayed by any goodwill based argument, nor any other except his own financial challenges (which to be clear, I hope don't develop, but I suspect will based on factors out of his control but within his President's). 

RoleModelsinBlood31, out of curiosity, has there ever been a time for you where anything other than the economy was an important pursuit from a POTUS? I can respect that everyone has different priorities, and some weight many things materially, others say that these one or two issues matter a great deal. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

there's more to life than money.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    brah.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

The poster above just stated that things are going well for him, that the economy is the only determinant of a good or bad President, and where the economy isn't helping others, he doesn't care. That's the kind of person who's not going to be swayed by any goodwill based argument, nor any other except his own financial challenges (which to be clear, I hope don't develop, but I suspect will based on factors out of his control but within his President's). 

RoleModelsinBlood31, out of curiosity, has there ever been a time for you where anything other than the economy was an important pursuit from a POTUS? I can respect that everyone has different priorities, and some weight many things materially, others say that these one or two issues matter a great deal. 
    That poster is also not grounded in reality because he voted for a change in 2016 at a time when the economy was also doing well and improved greatly under the last administration. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I rationalize my vote by lack of corruption, and "grown-up" behavior.
    I also realize that I myself am responsible and accountable for how well things are going for me.

But that's just me.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

The economy is YUUUUGE thanks to the greatest, healthiest,  smartest president ever in the history of ever
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    Knowing Cap One as well as I do, I would be really surprised if they don't comply with the subpoena.  They will have a lot of pressure on them from the state (Virginia) and their employee base which is pretty liberal in the rank and file.  
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,614
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:
    Knowing Cap One as well as I do, I would be really surprised if they don't comply with the subpoena.  They will have a lot of pressure on them from the state (Virginia) and their employee base which is pretty liberal in the rank and file.  
    What is Team Trump Treason afraid of? Particularly if,

“There was no collusion.”
    “I have nothing to hide.”
    “I don’t know any Russians.”
    “I’ll sit down and talk with anyone.”
    “We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”

Follow the money from Russia with love and a PTape all the way to impeachment.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:
    What is Team Trump Treason afraid of? Particularly if,

“There was no collusion.”
    “I have nothing to hide.”
    “I don’t know any Russians.”
    “I’ll sit down and talk with anyone.”
    “We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”

Follow the money from Russia with love and a PTape all the way to impeachment.
    "very legal, very cool" is hysterical.  
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

So you know, I’ve never gotten a penny from anyone.  I started with nothing, have never had health care, and paid for my entire bachelors degree and masters degrees with my own money.  I believe in busting your ass, not free shit for lazy people.  I own two businesses and two houses, have over 70 employees, and have now had 1 day off in the last year.  So go ahead and attack me with your wishes of me getting  hit in the head. I will never respect laziness.
    laziness, and if you have enough time to call people names and attack them on a band’s website, all you’re doing is being lazy when you could be working.  You tell me I only care about myself but I give away more money in charity to causes for vets and cancer (lots both my rents to cancer when I was in my 20’s) thank you probably ever will.  You don’t impress me.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

So you know, I’ve never gotten a penny from anyone.  I started with nothing, have never had health care, and paid for my entire bachelors degree and masters degrees with my own money.  I believe in busting your ass, not free shit for lazy people.  I own two businesses and two houses, have over 70 employees, and have now had 1 day off in the last year.  So go ahead and attack me with your wishes of me getting  hit in the head. I will never respect laziness.
    laziness, and if you have enough time to call people names and attack them on a band’s website, all you’re doing is being lazy when you could be working.  You tell me I only care about myself but I give away more money in charity to causes for vets and cancer (lots both my rents to cancer when I was in my 20’s) thank you probably ever will.  You don’t impress me.
    thing is, being a white male (correct me if I'm wrong), maybe you didn't have any literal pennies given to you in your quest for success (much respect to you), but you had figurative ones given to you at every turn. part of what people despise about trump, is that he is giving more figurative pennies to the white and the rich. more so the latter. but he doing absolutely nothing to help minorities or those that didn't have the benefits we have "winning the lottery by being born". 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

thing is, being a white male (correct me if I'm wrong), maybe you didn't have any literal pennies given to you in your quest for success (much respect to you), but you had figurative ones given to you at every turn. part of what people despise about trump, is that he is giving more figurative pennies to the white and the rich. more so the latter. but he doing absolutely nothing to help minorities or those that didn't have the benefits we have "winning the lottery by being born". 
    I am white, yep.  Grew up in a shitty household in a family with 6 kids.  Grew up sharing a bedroom with 3 brothers, moved 5 times by the time I was 11.  Not sure I was given a whole lot by being white.  Went to
    an inner city school where there weren’t too many white kids, always got 
    my ass kicked a lot and kept to myself.  Not sure what privilege I got.  Started washing dishes in a shitty restaurant at 15 and have been on my feet ever since.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    Ah, the myth of the “self made man” in white America. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

I am white, yep.  Grew up in a shitty household in a family with 6 kids.  Grew up sharing a bedroom with 3 brothers, moved 5 times by the time I was 11.  Not sure I was given a whole lot by being white.  Went to
    my ass kicked a lot and kept to myself.  Not sure what privilege I got.  Started washing dishes in a shitty restaurant at 15 and have been on my feet ever since.
    https://youtu.be/MtUiE1GdfMw
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,025
    edited April 2019
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

So you know, I’ve never gotten a penny from anyone.  I started with nothing, have never had health care, and paid for my entire bachelors degree and masters degrees with my own money.  I believe in busting your ass, not free shit for lazy people. 
    Similar to Trumps story. Also a self-made man. If you just had added you got a "tiny, little, almost nonexistent, supersmall loan" from your father. :P

EDIT: To clarify. A jokes on trumps expense. Not yours.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

again, I respect all that. I'm not trying to take away from what you have accomplished. I'm just saying you got more than you think you did, most times without probably even knowing it. A woman or minority wouldn't have the same opportunities at every step of the way that you did. You don't think you never got job, or even an interview, based on your gender and colour?

I'm in Winnipeg. The so-called most racist Canadian city. I can GUARANTEE you that if it was between me and an aboriginal who had the same credentials as me, no DOUBT I had an advantage. Doesn't matter if it was an office job or a dishwashing job at a shitty restaurant (which I have also done). 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

again, I respect all that. I'm not trying to take away from what you have accomplished. I'm just saying you got more than you think you did, most times without probably even knowing it. A woman or minority wouldn't have the same opportunities at every step of the way that you did. You don't think you never got job, or even an interview, based on your gender and colour?

I'm in Winnipeg. The so-called most racist Canadian city. I can GUARANTEE you that if it was between me and an aboriginal who had the same credentials as me, no DOUBT I had an advantage. Doesn't matter if it was an office job or a dishwashing job at a shitty restaurant (which I have also done). 
    I’m sure you’re right, but I’m not the kind of person to feel bad about the Chan’s I’ve been dealt.  You play the game or you fold.  Making excuses and saying that’s unfair doesn’t get us anywhere.  Talking about white privilege is useless, just work your ass off and save your money, that’s all I did.  If it doesn’t work then it doesn’t work, shouldn’t mean you start blaming other people for your problems, you know?  Isn’t Canada like 75% white by the way? 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

I’m sure you’re right, but I’m not the kind of person to feel bad about the Chan’s I’ve been dealt.  You play the game or you fold.  Making excuses and saying that’s unfair doesn’t get us anywhere.  Talking about white privilege is useless, just work your ass off and save your money, that’s all I did.  If it doesn’t work then it doesn’t work, shouldn’t mean you start blaming other people for your problems, you know?  Isn’t Canada like 75% white by the way? 
    Easy to say when you’re the one getting the benefits of the system. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    The dude just explained he’s worked his ass off for everything he’s accomplished. Why the need to shit all over him? He’s self employed. He didn’t get handed a corner office job because he’s white. These negative comments are ridiculous and disgusting, frankly. 
  • Options

Easy to say when you’re the one getting the benefits of the system. 

But what should a white guy do?  Not work hard?  Turn down a promotion?  This is a vexing argument.  I also come from a very poor background.  I worked through college, got an entry level job at a bank (customer service) and took off from there.  Where I started my career, we had a very diverse population, and it was very gay friendly (extremely so for the late 90's).  There were lots of people of all backgrounds that worked hard, but even more that were lazy.  Didn't do OT, didn't look for new opportunities, etc.  I did and it paid off.  I don't think I need to apologize for that.  I have no idea how much being a white male helped, but maybe it did.  That's hard to quantify.  But what does one do?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

But you of all people should want to help the little guys you know the ones that have similar situation
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

I agree white privilege exists, but not in the way that you describe.
    It exists in that when my grandfather had opportunities to get educated and better jobs the blacks did not. It would be foolish to think that does not trickle down to me, that I don't benefit from the advantages my grandparents and beyond had. As a result of that my parents were better off, better educated and had better jobs and then me. I wouldn't deny that.

But I would say with very high confidence that I, and probably almost no one else, never got a job because I was white. Maybe we got a job because we were better educated, and we were better educated because my grandfather was white, sure. But I never got jobs, handouts, loans, etc directly because I was white.
    On the other hand I have had more than 1 employer openly admit if they have the opportunity to chose between 2 candidates they will always chose the minority. There may be examples like yours, but I believe that is the exception, not the norm in most places.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    bbiggs said:
    The dude just explained he’s worked his ass off for everything he’s accomplished. Why the need to shit all over him? He’s self employed. He didn’t get handed a corner office job because he’s white. These negative comments are ridiculous and disgusting, frankly. 
    The only thing I question is , why then vote for a man who’s the complete opposite the Baffoon was handed everything on a silver platter ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.