Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    Look, there is no such thing an abortion being performed on a live fetus when the mother is about to give birth. That is called CHILDBIRTH.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    PJ_Soul said:
    Look, there is no such thing an abortion being performed on a live fetus when the mother is about to give birth. That is called CHILDBIRTH.
    Watch the video.  Go to 1:50.  Then we’ll talk.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    mrussel1 said:
    We should all be happy Mitt Romney didn't charge Trump, now when he's free of Mitts investigation he can really work for the people and go out in the bananarepublic for his great uplifting, and truthful speeches:

Trump says things like this and people actually defend this piece of shit.  Its really sad.  
    I don’t know, this quote from Gov blackface is pretty fucked up to
    me!!

Ralph Northam: You know, I wasn’t there, Julie, and I certainly can’t speak for Delegate Tran, but I would tell you — one, the first thing I would say is this is why decisions such as this should be made by [healthcare] providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved. There are — you know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion …
    So do you believe what the Orange Baffoon stated 
    Lol, no, of course not! The dem party as a whole certainly doesn’t believe that, but I believe that that gross blackface governor stated it and believes it’s ok, and trump restated it.  Read the quote then read trumps tweet, it’s pretty much spot on- even I’m surprised it isn’t embellished or made up knowing how Trump
    is, but it’s pretty much dead-on.
    Gov blackface...aren't you the clever one.  Say it a third time, it might stick on twitter, Donald. 
    Clever? Wasn’t trying to be clever, he did it, and he was next to a dude in a KKK cloak hood thing.  Does it bother you that he did that though?
    Do I like it?  No.  He's actually my governor.  But he apologized for it and has been a tireless advocate for the poor in this state for his whole career.  He provided pediatric neurological care, free of charge, to underserved communities in this state.  That's after being a military doctor.  Considering the vast majority of the state's black community does not think he should resign (according to polling), along with the leaders in our community, I'm pretty much past it.  I don't know why you're hanging onto it.  
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    I watched it before I posted that. Doesn't matter what the video says. That DOES NOT HAPPEN. That was a lawyer talking, speaking about legal technicalities, not about medical realities. And that was abundantly clear in that video. Anti-abortionists WANT you to think that video means it happens, but it does not. Ever. It doesn't even make any sense that that would happen. Common sense dude.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    edited April 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    so if you think that Trump's take is "spot on", that the baby is born and THEN they kill it, how are they killing it?

no licensed physician who wants to practice medicine would ever "abort" a fetus while the mother is giving birth. 

I do not, however, agree with aborting a fetus in the latter stages because of "mental harm". that opens way too many doors. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    We should all be happy Mitt Romney didn't charge Trump, now when he's free of Mitts investigation he can really work for the people and go out in the bananarepublic for his great uplifting, and truthful speeches:

Trump says things like this and people actually defend this piece of shit.  Its really sad.  
    I don’t know, this quote from Gov blackface is pretty fucked up to
    me!!

Ralph Northam: You know, I wasn’t there, Julie, and I certainly can’t speak for Delegate Tran, but I would tell you — one, the first thing I would say is this is why decisions such as this should be made by [healthcare] providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved. There are — you know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion …
    So do you believe what the Orange Baffoon stated 
    Lol, no, of course not! The dem party as a whole certainly doesn’t believe that, but I believe that that gross blackface governor stated it and believes it’s ok, and trump restated it.  Read the quote then read trumps tweet, it’s pretty much spot on- even I’m surprised it isn’t embellished or made up knowing how Trump
    is, but it’s pretty much dead-on.
    Gov blackface...aren't you the clever one.  Say it a third time, it might stick on twitter, Donald. 
    Clever? Wasn’t trying to be clever, he did it, and he was next to a dude in a KKK cloak hood thing.  Does it bother you that he did that though?
    does it bother you that Trump cozies up to white nationalists/nazis who are "very fine people", one of which ran a woman over and killed her?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    There is a lot of ignorance in the world.

And a surprising amount on here
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    mmm illegal abortions...

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    so if you think that Trump's take is "spot on", that the baby is born and THEN they kill it, how are they killing it?

no licensed physician who wants to practice medicine would ever "abort" a fetus while the mother is giving birth. 

I do not, however, agree with aborting a fetus in the latter stages because of "mental harm". that opens way too many doors. 
    No, I agree that he was spot on as far as saying exactly what blackface said.  I don’t think it happens, not sure the confusion here.  Blackface was asked about what kathy Tran said, he confirmed that the bill was to include abortions of babies after they were born.  Trump tweeted what he said.  Do I think they are performing post birth abortions? No.  Do I think that her testimony shows that they would be included in that bill (which was voted down)? Yes, that’s what she said.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Senseless arguing 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    The term "post birth abortion" is an oxymoron. I don't understand how things have become so ridiculous that this is a conversation at all.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

No, I agree that he was spot on as far as saying exactly what blackface said.  I don’t think it happens, not sure the confusion here.  Blackface was asked about what kathy Tran said, he confirmed that the bill was to include abortions of babies after they were born.  Trump tweeted what he said.  Do I think they are performing post birth abortions? No.  Do I think that her testimony shows that they would be included in that bill (which was voted down)? Yes, that’s what she said.
    I know what you are saying, I stated it poorly. 

But my question is, if you don't think it happens or will happen, why would you opposed this legislation?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my2hands said:
    Senseless arguing 
    senseless posting
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    PJ_Soul said:
    The term "post birth abortion" is an oxymoron. I don't understand how things have become so ridiculous that this is a conversation at all.
    It is another example of how ignorant and gullible the regressives are.
    It is just more fearmongering from the the rightwingosphere trying to stir shit up where there actually is no shit.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    PJ_Soul said:
    It is another example of how ignorant and gullible the regressives are.
    It is just more fearmongering from the the rightwingosphere trying to stir shit up where there actually is no shit.

It’s all they got.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    my2hands said:
    Senseless arguing 
    senseless posting
    No doubt
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Why don't you refer to the Potus as a pussy grabber?  You must think blackface in 1984 is worse than sexually assaulting a woman today.  Your morals are really fucked up.  
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    PJ_Soul said:

So you agree that the Baffoon is an idiot for stating such idiotic things? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539

Trump is the epitome of a bully and the Republicans are the epitome of apathetic adults who take no action to stop it. 

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I know what you are saying, I stated it poorly. 

But my question is, if you don't think it happens or will happen, why would you opposed this legislation?
    I’m not pro life, I’m pro choice.  Never said I was opposed to the bill.  Just said that what blackface said was totally fucked up and worthy of questions and a tweet for sure.  That’s super messed up stuff to come out of an elected official’s mouth regardless of how you feel aboit abortion.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    ikiT said:
    That baby execution by Dems rally was held in Green Bay Wisconsin the same night as the Correspondent's Dinner.

He brought up on stage the queen of lies and grade A victim Sarah Sanders to way too much aggressive applause and hooting and hollering.  It's a lot different crowd than where I was a year ago tonight...BOOO BOOO.  Truth tellers are bad.

Such victims.

Trump also freestyled about his support for Saudi Arabia during his speech, saying: "You have people wanting to cut off Saudi Arabia. They bought $450 billion. I don’t want to lose them!,"

"But the military, we subsidize them," he added. "I called the king. I like the king. I said, king! We’re losing our ass defending you, king, and you have a lot of money!"

He also talked about his decision to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement, saying the U.S. could not comply with the agreement because it would be sued by Greenpeace, while China could. 

"If Greenpeace goes to China, that’s the end of Greenpeace. You’re not going to see them again," he said. "We adhere to these things. It’s a little different."

Trump said the U.S. "would have lost our ass on that deal.”

"I say, take a look at Paris on a Saturday afternoon. How are they doing, good?" he asked. "How are the yellow vests doing?"

This guy is the fucking worst.  

The baby execution shtick was about as sensational a story as he's told. He's getting worse and the Cletuses are loving it. A big chunk of the country are proving to be bonafide f**king idiots.
    Yeah, I'm kinda starting to feel the same way. It's hard to be an apologist for ignorant asshats. They don't care, so why should I?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    PJ_Soul said:

In this case you’d have to call Northam and Tran the buffoons, they’re the ones who said it.  Trump just restated exactly what they wanted in their bill.  Not sure why you guys all can’t be objective and call a spade a spade.  They said it.  Shit, anyone who said something so insane should be blasted, regardless of which political side they’re on.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Why don't you refer to the Potus as a pussy grabber?  You must think blackface in 1984 is worse than sexually assaulting a woman today.  Your morals are really fucked up.  
    Because that’s something he said.  This dude did it, and is in a picture with his face painted black next to a dude in a kkk outfit.  I know you don’t want to admit it, but people say fucked up shit all the time.  Sucks for him it was recorded, but friends of mine and myself say worse shit every day to each other to get a laugh.

not defending trump in this regard, just saying, get me a photo of him grabbing a pussy and I’ll call him a pussy grabber, no question.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Because that’s something he said.  This dude did it, and is in a picture with his face painted black next to a dude in a kkk outfit.  I know you don’t want to admit it, but people say fucked up shit all the time.  Sucks for him it was recorded, but friends of mine and myself say worse shit every day to each other to get a laugh.

not defending trump in this regard, just saying, get me a photo of him grabbing a pussy and I’ll call him a pussy grabber, no question.
    Ha! So you don't think he actually made a practice of aggressively coming onto women over the years,  whether they wanted it or not? Jesus,  are you naive or daft. 

For the record,  Northam denied it was him.  So I guess you should edit your post.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Ha! So you don't think he actually made a practice of aggressively coming onto women over the years,  whether they wanted it or not? Jesus,  are you naive or daft. 

For the record,  Northam denied it was him.  So I guess you should edit your post.
    Name a man in power these days who hasn’t! That’s what they all do, they’re all dirtbags, I won’t defend any of them.  Just saying, dude has a pee tape of him in blackface.  Deny deny, but he got made.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Name a man in power these days who hasn’t! That’s what they all do, they’re all dirtbags, I won’t defend any of them.  Just saying, dude has a pee tape of him in blackface.  Deny deny, but he got made.
    Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

Obama is a dirt bag,  eh? Okay,  whatever is necessary to normalize Trump and your vote. 
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

In this case you’d have to call Northam and Tran the buffoons, they’re the ones who said it.  Trump just restated exactly what they wanted in their bill.  Not sure why you guys all can’t be objective and call a spade a spade.  They said it.  Shit, anyone who said something so insane should be blasted, regardless of which political side they’re on.
    i know what your'e saying, but he sensationalized it to his idiot supporters who lapped it up assuming he meant they were going to toss a completely viable baby into a furnace. come on. you can't really tell me he stated exactly the same thing. because he didn't. whatsoever. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

i know what your'e saying, but he sensationalized it to his idiot supporters who lapped it up assuming he meant they were going to toss a completely viable baby into a furnace. come on. you can't really tell me he stated exactly the same thing. because he didn't. whatsoever. 
    Anything the guy tweets is sensationalized.  You just hope most can read it and think about it.  That’s the forum of social media- hoping most will think about things and not just jump to conclusions.  He did say the same thing, but he’s smart enough to know whatever he says a lot of idiots just take it at face value.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Obama.  Kaine.  Bush. 

Obama is a dirt bag,  eh? Okay,  whatever is necessary to normalize Trump and your vote. 
    Jesus bro, relax, why are you so mad? Lol.  I rationalize my vote by a good economy. I don’t read about what trump wears, rarely ever what he tweets.  Things are going really well for me and that’s a good thing. If you let yourself get mad all the time over stupid stuff that doesn’t affect you, you’re fighting a losing battle.  Just worry about the stuff you can do something about.  Life’s too short to sweat the small stuff.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
This discussion has been closed.