Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,073
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?
    Seriously. WTF? Let's debate something that happened a decade ago instead of being worried about what is happening RIGHT NOW. What kind of sense does that make? None. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    So I take it that most folks here would be ok if America said fuck off Saudi Arabia & fuck off Israel ? Cause I’d be ok with that ! 
    Can we add NK, Russia and China?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?
    Seriously. WTF? Let's debate something that happened a decade ago instead of being worried about what is happening RIGHT NOW. What kind of sense does that make? None. 
    I agree. It's clearly a defense mechanism that allows people to look in the past because they want to turn a blind eye to what is occurring right now. I still can't comprehend how anyone can support Trump. He is, BY FAR, one of the worst (if not the worst) presidents in history. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?
    I agree. It's clearly a defense mechanism that allows people to look in the past because they want to turn a blind eye to what is occurring right now. I still can't comprehend how anyone can support Trump. He is, BY FAR, one of the worst (if not the worst) presidents in history. 
    not just a bad POTUS.  He is an awful human being
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?
    Is he a worse president or a worse human being? I'm going with worse human being, though it's close. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?
    Because that's where it started?

If we never got involved, we wouldn't be relying on Trump to end it

Now you guys just want to ignore history? Lol
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

I rely on him for nothing.  He's worthless and spiraling downward.  
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    You guys think President Hillary would have done something about the journalist? Would have cancelled arms deals? Would have pulled support for our long time ally in the proxy war with Iran?

Hahahahahahahaha

Thanks for the laugh, it seems some of you are a bit naive when it comes to US foreign policy
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    So I take it that most folks here would be ok if America said fuck off Saudi Arabia & fuck off Israel ? Cause I’d be ok with that ! 
    Can we add NK, Russia and China?
    Yes I’m down with that !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?
    Is he a worse president or a worse human being? I'm going with worse human being, though it's close. 
    He sucks at both.... 

We havent moved past that to have an actual conversation of substance in almost 3 years.... Trump sucks, YAY!!! 

Wake me up when we want to have a real conversation
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,676
    my2hands said:
    So people aren’t clear now on the difference between publicity photos and policy decisions? 

Are you sure you're clear on the Obama admins policy decisions on Saudi Arabia?

Record arms deals arent a big deal maybe? 

Are you arguing that today,  after the murder Khashoggi, after the human crisis in Yeman, after all that has transpired,  Obama would have vetoed the resolution?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?
    I'm sure that's true for some, but my2hands isn't a trump supporter. he is merely pointing out that history doesn't start with Jan 20/17. while trump is an awful person and president, it's ok to point out that not everything he does starts with him. 

I mean, how many people blamed GWB for the mess of the mid east when Obama was prez? was that "looking to the past"? no, it was ok to do then, because it was the truth of how we got to where we're at. we don't have to erase history merely because it might make us uncomfortable. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?
    I'm sure that's true for some, but my2hands isn't a trump supporter. he is merely pointing out that history doesn't start with Jan 20/17. while trump is an awful person and president, it's ok to point out that not everything he does starts with him. 

I mean, how many people blamed GWB for the mess of the mid east when Obama was prez? was that "looking to the past"? no, it was ok to do then, because it was the truth of how we got to where we're at. we don't have to erase history merely because it might make us uncomfortable. 
    No doubt ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Tiki said:
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

I rely on him for nothing.  
    Agreed...

To scream about Trump not ending something Obama started, and to dismiss the fact Obama started it as no big deal, is not very consistent to me and only proves far too many view US politics as a team sport and have no interest in holding their side accountable
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    So people aren’t clear now on the difference between publicity photos and policy decisions? 

Are you sure you're clear on the Obama admins policy decisions on Saudi Arabia?

Record arms deals arent a big deal maybe? 

Are you arguing that today,  after the murder Khashoggi, after the human crisis in Yeman, after all that has transpired,  Obama would have vetoed the resolution?
    You would not need any resolution if you just stayed out of Yemin...well out of the Middle East period...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

Amen
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

No no no, come on. I'm not sure if he's doing this on purpose or if he's just ignorant to the fact that this guy ORDERED THE MURDER OF AN AMERICAN JOURNALIST just a few months ago and our president is just brushing that aside, despite bipartisan warnings from congress. CONTEXT is hugely important regarding this guy right now. 

To ignore that fact is either out of laziness or ignorance or trolliness. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Smellyman said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?
    Very close.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

No no no, come on. I'm not sure if he's doing this on purpose or if he's just ignorant to the fact that this guy ORDERED THE MURDER OF AN AMERICAN JOURNALIST just a few months ago and our president is just brushing that aside, despite bipartisan warnings from congress. CONTEXT is hugely important regarding this guy right now. 

yeah, so the guy was Mr Rodgers up until that point. Ok. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    edited April 2019
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

Where does any of this all really originate from though? You (figuratively) can't keep picking and choosing a starting and ending time to suit the point for these issues. Why not trace it back to the beginning of the last century when the US began trying to influence and control foreign countries, particularly the middle east? That surely has more to do with where things are at today than the last few presidents. The current one doesn't seem to give a shit right now, today, so that is what is being discussed. If Obama or any other prior president were doing this right now, today, then they would get the same backlash, but Fox would be running headlines non-stop about how it was another indicator of him being a foreign born Muslim tarnishing America the beautiful. There are still people who care no matter what party occupies the WH,
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

Where does any of this all really originate from though? You (figuratively) can't keep picking and choosing a starting and ending time to suit the point for these issues. Why not trace it back to the beginning of the last century when the US began trying to influence and control foreign countries, particularly the middle east? That surely has more to do with where things are at today than the last few presidents. The current one doesn't seem to give a shit right now, today, so that is what is being discussed. If Obama or any other prior president were doing this right now, today, then they would get the same backlash, but Fox would be running headlines non-stop about how it was another indicator of him being a foreign born Muslim tarnishing America the beautiful. There are still people who care no matter what party occupies the WH,
    I agree with you, but I guarantee that as soon as the next democrat is the prez all we'll hear about from these same people for 4 or 8 years is how they have to fix everything trump did. it won't be about the present anymore. it's all we heard about when obama took office: the mess of GWB he had a clean up. it wasn't about the present then, so why does it all of a sudden change with trump in office?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

Strange, I can't find any reference to Mr. Rodgers in his comment.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

strange, I thought you'd be able to figure out the meaning of my comment on your own. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited April 2019
    dignin said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

strange, I thought you'd be able to figure out the meaning of my comment on your own. 
    That you are exaggerating and putting words in his mouth? Don't worry, I picked up on that.
  • Options
    Yes, Saudi human rights abuses started when they killed a journalist.... i'm also sure that was the first assasination by them lol

Fucking hilarious

• Options
    tbergs said:
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:
    this is NOW, like today.

Distracted yet?

I have no problem with that conversation... 
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Yes, Saudi human rights abuses started when they killed a journalist.... i'm also sure that was the first assasination by them lol

Fucking hilarious

How many innocent lives have been cut short because of the US military and the CIA?  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    The Mueller Report drops tomorrow.

Don Trump was and still is a criminal.  Obama didn't have shit to do with it.
This discussion has been closed.