Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841
    Yes,  excellent question.  It's like there has been some random metamorphosis in the last several weeks. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Now i'm Tucker Carslon, classic

I'm not the one saying i'd like to see someone's teeth smashed in because i disagree politically, and i'm the bad guy foxnews host

Classy place
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Now i'm Tucker Carslon, classic

I'm not the one saying i'd like to see someone's teeth smashed in because i disagree politically, and i'm the bad guy foxnews host

Classy place
    When you say ‘disagree politically’... you may as well be saying ‘there’s good people on both sides of the separating parents from their kids issue’. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,598
    my2hands said:
    You guys are losing it 

Which one of you tough guys wants to hospitalize Mitch McConnell?
    Don't  have to touch him to do that.

Just tell him Roe V. Wade will remain the law of the land forever and he'll faint.
  • Options
    When they go low, hold my beer?

Is that what we've become? We're supposed to be better than this.... sad state of affairs these days with everybody so full of hate... might have to completely unplug from the madness to save myself
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,782
    edited April 2019
    Closed for review. I'll reopen this in a little while.

More...

The passion about immigration activities is understandable and there are some despicable people advocating cruel policies and actions against people seeking the safety of the United States. Children and adults have died trying to legally ask for asylum, some in our custody…it’s a nightmare that is not what we’ve always been about. 

Having said that, we’re not going to encourage or revel in thoughts of violence against people. It’s not what we’re about here. The feelings about people being cruel and inhumane are understandable, but please do not express violent wishes on them in the forums.

Thank you.

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,305
    Wait, what?

Image result for indiana jones punch nazi

Is this not okay anymore?
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    Question: Do any of you guys/girls think Trump's proposed border-wall is racist? Just the border wall. Not other Trumpisms that may or may not be racist. No Stephen Miller or how the separated families at the border have been treated. Just the concept of a border-wall. Do you think it's racist?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    When they go low, hold my beer?

Is that what we've become? We're supposed to be better than this.... sad state of affairs these days with everybody so full of hate... might have to completely unplug from the madness to save myself

• Options
    Question: Do any of you guys/girls think Trump's proposed border-wall is racist? Just the border wall. Not other Trumpisms that may or may not be racist. No Stephen Miller or how the separated families at the border have been treated. Just the concept of a border-wall. Do you think it's racist?
    No,  I think it's dumb and ineffective.  It's also akin to the Berlin Wall which was a symbol of tyranny and isolation. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    edited April 2019
    I mean, no wall is racist. But Trump's motives behind making it his pet project are definitely rooted in racism - both his own and the most solid portion of his base. So TRUMP'S wall is indeed racist.
    IF a non-racist who wasn't using it to lead on his racist supporters wanted to build it... It would still be a ridiculous waste of money, a huge blight on the environment, and an untenable thing to maintain. And mrussel1 was right about it being a symbol of tyranny and isolation too. America only became successful the way it did because it STOPPED isolating itself... not sure why anyone would want to go backwards on that.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Who are people I learned about in 6th grade,  Alex.

I'll take children's riddles for $200 please. 
  • Options
    Yeah I'm on the "dumb, ineffective, and costly" side too as far as the border-wall goes. But I sure do hear a lot of people suggesting it's racist, which I don't really agree with. I wonder if that narrative would be different if Trump wasn't so blunt with his language (They're sending murderers, rapists, etc...). I felt that quote led to left-leaning folks crying foul that "we're all a nation of immigrants!" And Trump could have responded "Whoa, whoa. I said ILLEGAL immigrants. Not all immigrants! My wife's an immigrant!" Not that he would have said that, but before he even would have had a chance, a lot of right-leaning folks were like "Yeah fuck those Mexicans!" This could have been ANOTHER chance for Trump to say "No! ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are who I'm talking about!" But no, he just fanned the flames of racism. And now, politically, it seems like there's no middle-ground. You're either a racist that supports the wall (per the left), or you're someone that wants as many illegal immigrants to come as possible so they'll vote democrat (per the right).
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Another White Nationalist supporter of the
    White Nationalist-in-Chief....

"Authorities also believe she's involved with pro-Trump "Trump 2020" vandalism around the area."

Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    Another White Nationalist supporter of the
    White Nationalist-in-Chief....

"Authorities also believe she's involved with pro-Trump "Trump 2020" vandalism around the area."

"Allison spoke at length about her racist beliefs and her efforts [to] 'wake people up,'" the affidavit concluded.

She's trying to make people woke! 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,417

inherently racist? no. illogical to address the problem? absolutely.

one of the primary reasons our country was founded was property rights. you cant build the wasll as hoped for by pres dickhead without infringing on those rights.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

inherently racist? no. illogical to address the problem? absolutely.
    I feel the same way. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

Says the guy pretending to be a 6th grade bully... 

Nothing wrong with a refresher on peaceful non-violent resistance... you have a problem with that too?

You gonna beat me up now? Lol
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

Nothing wrong with a refresher on peaceful non-violent resistance... you have a problem with that too?

So if I wanted to punch the Parkland shooter in the face,  would that make me a bully? 

What about the Charlottesville neo nazis? Bully? 

Stop playing such a stupid game. Everyone is onto you. 
  • Options
    Yeah I'm on the "dumb, ineffective, and costly" side too as far as the border-wall goes. But I sure do hear a lot of people suggesting it's racist, which I don't really agree with. I wonder if that narrative would be different if Trump wasn't so blunt with his language (They're sending murderers, rapists, etc...). I felt that quote led to left-leaning folks crying foul that "we're all a nation of immigrants!" And Trump could have responded "Whoa, whoa. I said ILLEGAL immigrants. Not all immigrants! My wife's an immigrant!" Not that he would have said that, but before he even would have had a chance, a lot of right-leaning folks were like "Yeah fuck those Mexicans!" This could have been ANOTHER chance for Trump to say "No! ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are who I'm talking about!" But no, he just fanned the flames of racism. And now, politically, it seems like there's no middle-ground. You're either a racist that supports the wall (per the left), or you're someone that wants as many illegal immigrants to come as possible so they'll vote democrat (per the right).
    Yes, the way Trump has framed the debate is in a racist way.  It's deliberate. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

So if I wanted to punch the Parkland shooter in the face,  would that make me a bully? 

#1 - that would not make you a bully... But, Stephen Miller & Trump are now mass school shooters?

#2 - if they were being peaceful, and you attacked them, that would be an act of unprovoked violence and not cool... if they became violent and you were defending yourself or someone else, i've got no problem with it. Is Miller or Trump a violent neo-nazi rioting and physically attacking you? By the way, you live in Virginia and had your chance

I guess being peaceful, advocating for my side to not even entertain it, and believing in non-violent resistance make me a dick? Cool bro. You're 46 fantasizing about beating up a 72 year old man and a skinny awkward poltical wonk nerd, that's weaksauce in my world, and honestly a bit surprising coming from the normally centered  moderate... anyway, have a nice night

Peace

• Options
    And another  one's  gone.....

Acting No. 2 at Homeland Security latest to leave department https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/09/politics/acting-deputy-secretary-dhs-resignation/index.html
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    He @josevolution feel free to bully this guy....

Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

#1 - that would not make you a bully... But, Stephen Miller & Trump are now mass school shooters?

#2 - if they were being peaceful, and you attacked them, that would be an act of unprovoked violence and not cool... if they became violent and you were defending yourself or someone else, i've got no problem with it. Is Miller or Trump a violent neo-nazi rioting and physically attacking you? By the way, you live in Virginia and had your chance

I guess being peaceful, advocating for my side to not even entertain it, and believing in non-violent resistance make me a dick? Cool bro. You're 46 fantasizing about beating up a 72 year old man and a skinny awkward poltical wonk nerd, that's weaksauce in my world, and honestly a bit surprising coming from the normally centered  moderate... anyway, have a nice night

Peace

Whoa,  who said anything about unprovoked? You think im going to walk up to Miller and punch him? I already said I would never risk my life and family on an assualt charge.  Im talking about a controlled cage match or ring.  Are you demented or something? 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,417
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

side note on parkland douche. been writing women who have written him. apparently taking about children. and naming them after guns......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

side note on parkland douche. been writing women who have written him. apparently taking about children. and naming them after guns......
    I saw that... no remorse 

He's scum. If I ever had 5 minutes with him,  I'd read him a sternly written letter that I would prepare in advance. 
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

I saw that... no remorse 

He's scum. If I ever had 5 minutes with him,  I'd read him a sternly written letter that I would prepare in advance. 
    Ha - touche' .
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

I saw that... no remorse 

Hahahhhahaha
    "My brain's a good brain!"
This discussion has been closed.