• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,043
    he knows how to get shit done yo.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,620
    edited April 2019
    No big deal. 

Well, at least he's still releasing new music.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,598
    edited April 2019
    No big deal. 

Yet he has millions of fools who don’t give a fuck how he’s behaving or governing this country..
    Yup
    They don't  care how much of a jackass he is, how badly the government is run, how big the budget deficit is, or how anyone not a caucasion Christian male is treated as long as .....
    their personal net worth increases
    and there is no movement toward better gun control
    And that we get closer to abortion being illegal
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,845
    So for all the (deserved) villainizing of Kierstjen Nielson, she may have been ousted for not being evil enough?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/08/politics/kirstjen-nielsen-last-days-dhs/index.html

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,477
    OnWis97 said:
    So for all the (deserved) villainizing of Kierstjen Nielson, she may have been ousted for not being evil enough?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/08/politics/kirstjen-nielsen-last-days-dhs/index.html

I believe the new secretary will be on top of the wall personally shooting the Animals that are trying to get to the promised land ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Another one bites the dust...

Trump is removing US Secret Service director https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/08/politics/randolph-tex-alles-secret-service-director/index.html
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Another one bites the dust...

Trump is removing US Secret Service director https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/08/politics/randolph-tex-alles-secret-service-director/index.html
    Crazy! It really does sound like Stephen Miller is dismantling immigration. What the hell is going on?
    United States Citizenship and Immigration Services director Francis Cissna and Office of the General Counsel's John Mitnick are expected to be gone soon, and the White House is eyeing others to be removed.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    No big deal. 

Yet he has millions of fools who don’t give a fuck how he’s behaving or governing this country..
    Yup
    They don't  care how much of a jackass he is, how badly the government is run, how big the budget deficiti s, or how anyone not a caucasion Christian male is treated as long as .....
    their personal net worth increases
    and there is no movement toward better gun control
    And that we get closer to abortion being illegal
    ^ This
  • Options

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Now we are assaulting people...

And i get banned for having spats with posters lol
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841
    my2hands said:

Jose wants to see a person get his teeth knocked in,  he didn't want to do it himself.  

Conversely,  I'd like to do it.  Jose can watch 

• Options
    Sweet, my side has become the deplorables they claim to despise!!! 

I remember you saying you wanted to beat up Trump too, a 72 year old lol

When is the last time you swung on somebody Rocky? Maybe we could put together a steel cage match with you and S. Miller to raise some coin for future BTN endeavors? I would buy a ticket lol
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Tiki said:

When you get disgusted by Miller but then realize that people look at your own hairline the same way.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Be more direct with what you are saying. Are you saying, "Play nicely with the Nazis"? Is this what you are saying?

Some people just need to be punched out. For example, if Donald Trump had served instead of getting a deferment because of his plantar warts... left unprotected from all his daddy's dollars... he likely would have flapped his lips about something moronic to the wrong person and gotten punched out. This would have served him well in the future. As it stands, he yaps and yaps and yaps fearing no repercussion. With a good ass-kicking in his background, I think he'd at least think twice before sounding off.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Definitely not a fan of Miller, but he's not a nazi

And I believe in violence only as a last resort or in pure self defense... this is politics, not UFC... when you advocate violence against your political opponents, you no longer hold the high ground on the deplorables you despise, you become one of them. I'll pass
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,187
    my2hands said:

Be more direct with what you are saying. Are you saying, "Play nicely with the Nazis"? Is this what you are saying?

Some people just need to be punched out. For example, if Donald Trump had served instead of getting a deferment because of his plantar warts... left unprotected from all his daddy's dollars... he likely would have flapped his lips about something moronic to the wrong person and gotten punched out. This would have served him well in the future. As it stands, he yaps and yaps and yaps fearing no repercussion. With a good ass-kicking in his background, I think he'd at least think twice before sounding off.
    Some people need punched out...tend to agree actually. But I agree regarding “sounding off” in the media, on this board, on social media, in life. Some people need a wake up call.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    my2hands said:

And I believe in violence only as a last resort or in pure self defense... this is politics, not UFC... when you advocate violence against your political opponents, you no longer hold the high ground on the deplorables you despise, you become one of them. I'll pass
    I am too very surprised by all this "HE NEEDS TO BE BEATEN TO A PULP" talk in the thread.

He might sympathy with nazism though. Or whatever.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841
    my2hands said:

When is the last time you swung on somebody Rocky? Maybe we could put together a steel cage match with you and S. Miller to raise some coin for future BTN endeavors? I would buy a ticket lol
    My son and I put on the gloves once in a while to spar, so probably more recently than one would think.  He was a wrestler and I can't beat him at that anymore, unless I use my pure weight advantage, so we moved on.  
    And these are not literal statements that you should take literally, and you know this.  I would not assault someone in the 'real world', risking my entire life and savings.  Give me a break.  
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,743
    edited April 2019
    my2hands said:

He’s a guy a Nazi would love to have a beer with. They could talk about their dreams of having whites only immigration. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

And these are not literal statements that you should take literally, and you know this.  I would not assault someone in the 'real world', risking my entire life and savings.  Give me a break.  
    Should i afford a "deplorable" the luxury of assuming they are joking around when they advocate or threaten violence?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

Should i afford a "deplorable" the luxury of assuming they are joking around when they advocate or threaten violence?
    Didn't the people you and Donald Trump stand up for run over a girl in Charlottsville. 
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Would you prefer that people refer to him as
    "White Nationalist "?
    Or how about racist xenophobe
    Or why be nice..PIECE OF SHIT

Ilhan Omar calls Stephen Miller 'a white nationalist' https://news.yahoo.com/ilhan-omar-calls-stephen-miller-a-white-nationalist-143617085.html
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Would you prefer that people refer to him as
    "White Nationalist "?
    Or how about racist xenophobe
    Or why be nice..PIECE OF SHIT

Ilhan Omar calls Stephen Miller 'a white nationalist' https://news.yahoo.com/ilhan-omar-calls-stephen-miller-a-white-nationalist-143617085.html
    my2hands will find a way to stand up for him, whatever you call him.
  • Options
    Riiiiiiight...... because condemning violent rhetoric is standing up for him

You trollin me, bro? Lol
  • Options
    I love that i'm the one saying advocating/threatening/fantasizing/joking/whatever about violence is not cool, and i'm the bad guy???

My, my, how the left side of the political spectrum has changed
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    my2hands said:
    Riiiiiiight...... because condemning violent rhetoric is standing up for him

You trollin me, bro? Lol
    You made a point of saying he's not a Nazi for some reason. I think that is what they're reacting to. I mean, unless you're getting hung up on the semantics of nazi vs white nationalist, there is an obvious issue with your comment.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    my2hands said:
    I love that i'm the one saying advocating/threatening/fantasizing/joking/whatever about violence is not cool, and i'm the bad guy???

Do you really consider a few posters in one forum to be "the left side of the political spectrum"?
    Although I don't understand why you have a problem with people wishing ill will against evil people. You seem to think that makes you morally superior or something, but it doesn't.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    my2hands said:

Why are you roleplaying as a Fox News host, Tucker?
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Why are you roleplaying as a Fox News host, Tucker?
    Lol, good question.
This discussion has been closed.