Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Tiki said:
    Errrbody scared of indicting Junior.  As much as he deserves it, and as much as I'm sure he would LOVE being in prison, I don't see it happening.

Trumpito would be twatting out instructions for carpet bombing Venezuela later that afternoon.   From a golf cart parked on the edge of the putting surface at the 4th hole down Mar-a-lago.  He is going to Florida this weekend, right?  

of course he is.
    https://www.wpbf.com/article/president-trump-expected-friday-in-palm-beach/26098541
    I don’t think it’s going to be Jr. Too early. Team Mueller is saving the best for last and turning the screws. #Notdoneyet
    If you think Jr is 'the best' Mueller has mailed down, I have bad news for you.  Jr's probably more of a pawn (like his father). 
    I disagree. I think the pinnacle is the Team Trump Treason organization of Team Trump Treason, Donny, Jr., Eric, Ivanka and Jared Dear Boy, a criminal conspiracy to defraud the US and obstruct justice. Who’s higher than them? The peripheral players are Hope’s Hickey, Reince Prius, NRA executives and “business associates.”
    Putin
    Putin on the ritz can’t be held to account in US courts. Do you think Team Trump Treason and his ilk are or were unwitting dupes?

No, I don't think they were unwitting.  Completely complicit in corruption. 

I don't think they're the masterminds behind the whole conspiracy either...

...why can't Putin be held to account in US Courts?
    Noriega was a tin horn dictator from a small country with little to no national defense. Putin on the ritz is a nuclear armed super power. The US can indict him but the chances he's acrtually arrestted and extradited to the US is below slim to none. Sanctions were and are the only real options and Team Trump Treason has lifted some and not enforced others. Team Mueller may be waiting for Monday to unseal the indictments so as to allow the withdrawal of the INF treaty to garner the news coverage for the Sunday talk shows. However, I don't really think he times his actions for the press cycle. He's above that.
    My international law is ..... lacking

Let's say for the sake of argument Mueller takes the big step of indicting Putin directly.  Not saying Putin would be dragged out of Russia and presented in US courts. 

Wouldn't that restrict his ability to travel to allied countries?  International assets would be frozen/seized, etc.  I'm sure Putin has lots of money in off-shore accounts and foreign property investments we could take off his hands.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Tiki said:
    Errrbody scared of indicting Junior.  As much as he deserves it, and as much as I'm sure he would LOVE being in prison, I don't see it happening.

Trumpito would be twatting out instructions for carpet bombing Venezuela later that afternoon.   From a golf cart parked on the edge of the putting surface at the 4th hole down Mar-a-lago.  He is going to Florida this weekend, right?  

of course he is.
    https://www.wpbf.com/article/president-trump-expected-friday-in-palm-beach/26098541
    I don’t think it’s going to be Jr. Too early. Team Mueller is saving the best for last and turning the screws. #Notdoneyet
    If you think Jr is 'the best' Mueller has mailed down, I have bad news for you.  Jr's probably more of a pawn (like his father). 
    I disagree. I think the pinnacle is the Team Trump Treason organization of Team Trump Treason, Donny, Jr., Eric, Ivanka and Jared Dear Boy, a criminal conspiracy to defraud the US and obstruct justice. Who’s higher than them? The peripheral players are Hope’s Hickey, Reince Prius, NRA executives and “business associates.”
    Putin
    Putin on the ritz can’t be held to account in US courts. Do you think Team Trump Treason and his ilk are or were unwitting dupes?

why cant Steve Bannon and Scott Pruitt be held accountable for what THEY did?  Bannon literally promoted the idea of turning the country upside down and shaking it like a snow globe.  Pruitt took everything the EPA stood for and dumped coal ash down the throat of it.

Traitors the both of them.

Dems don't play like that...or do they?
    I think Bannon's still talking with Mueller....my only guess as to why he hasn't been indicted yet.

Pruitt's an asshole and I hope his time in the barrel comes soon too
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Tiki said:

of course he is.
    Putin

Noriega was a tin horn dictator from a small country with little to no national defense. Putin on the ritz is a nuclear armed super power. The US can indict him but the chances he's acrtually arrestted and extradited to the US is below slim to none. Sanctions were and are the only real options and Team Trump Treason has lifted some and not enforced others. Team Mueller may be waiting for Monday to unseal the indictments so as to allow the withdrawal of the INF treaty to garner the news coverage for the Sunday talk shows. However, I don't really think he times his actions for the press cycle. He's above that.

Let's say for the sake of argument Mueller takes the big step of indicting Putin directly.  Not saying Putin would be dragged out of Russia and presented in US courts. 

Wouldn't that restrict his ability to travel to allied countries?  International assets would be frozen/seized, etc.  I'm sure Putin has lots of money in off-shore accounts and foreign property investments we could take off his hands.
    Yes, true to some degree but it would depend on our allies in Europe and the Middle East picking him up or enforcing sanctions, freezes on assets, etc. Remember, the right was screaming that sanctions on Iraq and Saddam Hussein weren't working and haven't really done much to change Iran (Europe formed a consortium to skirt US sanctions so they can buy stuff without using the US banking system/US dollars and violating US law). A nuclear power is a whole other ball of wax. Putin on the ritz is basically untouchable because of the power, nukes, size of military and proximity to our Western European allies. As a head of state, much like Team Trump Treason claiming he can't be indicted, putin on the ritz may be exempt from being seized, arrested or severly sanctioned without UN or World Court, in the Hague, action being taken. Then he just hangs out with his friends, Syria, China, NK, Venezuala, Cuba, etc.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Who are the dinguses who tried to get him to take it down? Trump supporters HATE the constitution as far as I can tell. Except for the 2nd amendment obviously. I guess they plan on making America great again by tearing up the Constitution and creating a fascist dictatorship. Sounds like a plan.
    So .... if this was in a neighborhood with a HOA and written bylaws that were agreed to when buying the home is it still violating the constitution?

Cause I don’t think it would be.  I sure hope not cause I don’t want any neighbor of mine putting up big ass political signs of any kind on their houses! 

HOA's should be a violation of the Constitution lol

Never in a million years would I tolerate that sort of baloney.
    Never in a million years would I live in an HOA. I know the rules but the rules don’t know me.
    I said that when I was in college. Then I wanted to live in specific areas and I kinda like not having my neighbor put his car up on blocks in the yard or park the RV outside all year. I learned it’s kinda nice and certainly can help protect home value from a rogue idiot.  But I understand what you are saying.
    Me and @PJPOWER over here like, "neighbors???" 
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,039
    edited February 2019
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,180
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Who are the dinguses who tried to get him to take it down? Trump supporters HATE the constitution as far as I can tell. Except for the 2nd amendment obviously. I guess they plan on making America great again by tearing up the Constitution and creating a fascist dictatorship. Sounds like a plan.
    So .... if this was in a neighborhood with a HOA and written bylaws that were agreed to when buying the home is it still violating the constitution?

Cause I don’t think it would be.  I sure hope not cause I don’t want any neighbor of mine putting up big ass political signs of any kind on their houses! 

Never in a million years would I live in an HOA. I know the rules but the rules don’t know me.
    I said that when I was in college. Then I wanted to live in specific areas and I kinda like not having my neighbor put his car up on blocks in the yard or park the RV outside all year. I learned it’s kinda nice and certainly can help protect home value from a rogue idiot.  But I understand what you are saying.
    I ain’t no country bumpkin. I like city water and internet!

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2019
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Lol, I do actually have neighbors, but no HOA to deal with.  Everyone still manages to keep things clean.  
    We purposely avoided neighborhoods with HOAs when we were house shopping a couple years ago.  Do you have some acreage around your place?  My goal is to get back to “no neighbors” living in the near future.

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:

AMEN
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:

City water??? Who in the fuck likes city water?? lol
    Seriously though, I've never heard of such a thing!
    City water, as in, the (literal) shitty river they "treat" and flouridate and pump into your house for $50 a month?

I drink pure unsullied spring water.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Tiki said:
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:

AMEN
    Our city water is shit.  Would much rather have a private well to pump from!

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    Tap water's for suckers.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I bring my drinking water in from another source.
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Tiki said:

of course he is.
    Putin

Yes, true to some degree but it would depend on our allies in Europe and the Middle East picking him up or enforcing sanctions, freezes on assets, etc. Remember, the right was screaming that sanctions on Iraq and Saddam Hussein weren't working and haven't really done much to change Iran (Europe formed a consortium to skirt US sanctions so they can buy stuff without using the US banking system/US dollars and violating US law). A nuclear power is a whole other ball of wax. Putin on the ritz is basically untouchable because of the power, nukes, size of military and proximity to our Western European allies. As a head of state, much like Team Trump Treason claiming he can't be indicted, putin on the ritz may be exempt from being seized, arrested or severly sanctioned without UN or World Court, in the Hague, action being taken. Then he just hangs out with his friends, Syria, China, NK, Venezuala, Cuba, etc.

• Options
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Tiki said:

of course he is.
    Putin

Well, seeing that someone got a warrant from The Hague for Darth Cheney, yes, there’s a chance but I really can’t see the US going to that extreme, unfortunately.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Tiki said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Tiki said:

of course he is.
    Putin

why cant Steve Bannon and Scott Pruitt be held accountable for what THEY did?  Bannon literally promoted the idea of turning the country upside down and shaking it like a snow globe.  Pruitt took everything the EPA stood for and dumped coal ash down the throat of it.

Traitors the both of them.

Dems don't play like that...or do they?
    I think Steve Bannon is too smart to get caught lying or actively participating in a conspiracy despite his treasonous actions. Scott Pruitt will be investigated by the House for his malfescence and may eventually find himself under criminal indictment. Part of the problem is that there is so much to investigate that might lead to indictments with the Team Trump Treason cartel that the dems have to be careful to not be seen as "piling on" or just investigating to investigate because of who the head of the cartel is. Dems would be wise to choose their investigations carefully and the creme de la creme is impeachment, if Team Mueller's report warrants it.
    Or they could go full Obama administration and overlook war crimes, war profiteering, crimes against humanity, and financial crimes, because it's too messy
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Tap water's for suckers.
    Speaks well of American infrastructure lol
  • Options
    I know taxes are a dirty word for many, but my area invested much municipal taxes for a massive water treatment plant that now runs the greatest tap water one could hope to drink.

When we were down in California in the summer (and to a lesser degree Seattle for that matter)... the water that came out of those taps was tantamount to used toilet water. It was shocking and it's no wonder so many are drinking bottled water if that is their alternative.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    So much winning and I’m sure GM used their tax break for, you know, the greater good.

https://apple.news/AcPLqKEVzRMiH2I7VsNQa3Q

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    I bring my drinking water in from another source.
    You can jug my spring any time Tiki! 
    We can crawl inside the hollow oak that grows from it and burn one.
  • Options
    I know taxes are a dirty word for many, but my area invested much municipal taxes for a massive water treatment plant that now runs the greatest tap water one could hope to drink.

When we were down in California in the summer (and to a lesser degree Seattle for that matter)... the water that came out of those taps was tantamount to used toilet water. It was shocking and it's no wonder so many are drinking bottled water if that is their alternative.
    Jugs for everybody!  
    But we can't all fit in the tree.  Maximum occupancy, 2 adults.
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Tiki said:

of course he is.
    Putin

Well, seeing that someone got a warrant from The Hague for Darth Cheney, yes, there’s a chance but I really can’t see the US going to that extreme, unfortunately.
    That extreme? lol  Have you looked around lately?

Would tRUmp sell out Putin to save his own hide?  I wouldn't put it past him... That would be some shit
  • Options
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    The Putin on the ritz interfering thread. To be denied.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Tiki said:

of course he is.
    Putin

Would tRUmp sell out Putin to save his own hide?  I wouldn't put it past him... That would be some shit
    Well, after the denigration of all things for the collective good beyond the .001%, yea, it’s extreme. You don’t truly believe in justice, do you?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Tiki said:

of course he is.
    Putin

Well, after the denigration of all things for the collective good beyond the .001%, yea, it’s extreme. You don’t truly believe in justice, do you?

the wheels of justice turn slowly but grind exceedingly fine 
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    my2hands said:
    Shhhh. This is the story they don’t want you to talk about.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    my2hands said:
    Of course that's the opposite narrative.
    How else can you defend it when you've thrown all your chips in?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    Shhhh. This is the story they don’t want you to talk about.
    It’s the opinion we’ve heard before and lead to so many indictments. You know, Hillary, Obama, Comey, et. al. Any day now, eh Professor?

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.