Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    my2hands said:
    Soooooo... we looking for a family member to go down next?
    I’d been looking for Ivanka to..... ah nevermind. ;)

Rod roddy has to be calling Don Jr next right???? Come on down!
    Ivanka can call me Daddy if that's her thing ;)
  • Options
    For the record.... fat shaming is pretty fucking juvenile 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    my2hands said:
    Yeah, but don't we pretty much waive that stuff for comedians?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575
    edited January 2019
    my2hands said:
    I am definitely not a fan of fat shaming at all.... But still, it was funny because it was Trump. Not because he's fat (he's not even really all that overweight IMO. Heavier, yeah, but so what? He's in his mid-70s FFS and lots of people are way larger than him - so what?). It's funny because I think it would offend Trump SO much. He's such a delicate flower. But yeah, I don't personally like to engage in the body-shaming stuff, even with Trump.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    With all of the awful things he has said (just going with things we have read from his tweets or heard him say on a recording of any sort) this prick can be called fat and get over it.  No sympathy for him. 

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    With all of the awful things he has said (just going with things we have read from his tweets or heard him say on a recording of any sort) this prick can be called fat and get over it.  No sympathy for him. 

No, of course no sympathy for him. It's not about that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Correct.

Fatso mocked disabled people for Christ's sakes.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I don't care so much about fat shaming...I mean, I dunno.
    It's shitty to single out a person and shame them, but we have an obesity epidemic and I'm not sure how to navigate the intersection of 30% obesity and "never call anyone fat".

I'm not going to be using it as an insult myself, but neither can I muster much give a damn when someone else does.

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    rgambs said:
    It's shitty to single out a person and shame them, but we have an obesity epidemic and I'm not sure how to navigate the intersection of 30% obesity and "never call anyone fat".

I'm not going to be using it as an insult myself, but neither can I muster much give a damn when someone else does.

Fat shaming and not never calling anyone fat aren't really the same thing IMO. Using it as a deliberate insult in an attempt to belittle them as a human being is where the problem lies, and not just for the person the insult is being directed at. If you fat shame one person because you hate them, you're bascially still fat shaming every wonderful overweight person out there at the same time.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

Fat shaming and not never calling anyone fat aren't really the same thing IMO. Using it as a deliberate insult in an attempt to belittle them as a human being is where the problem lies, and not just for the person the insult is being directed at. If you fat shame one person because you hate them, you're bascially still fat shaming every wonderful overweight person out there at the same time.
    Yeah, I get it, and you are right.  I still just can't find a fuck to give lol
    It's probably because I'm a huge food addict and my catty bitch side is just jealous of their indulgence.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

Yeah, I get it, and you are right.  I still just can't find a fuck to give lol
    It's probably because I'm a huge food addict and my catty bitch side is just jealous of their indulgence.
    From what I can tell, every morbidly obese person out there struggles horribly with the problem - once people get that big it's very rarely about simply gloriously indulging, lol. It's related to all kinds of mental and physical health problems that keep the cycle going (including but not limited to compulsive behaviour, which is often far beyond simple will power), and it's very painful for the individuals, largely because they experience so much disdain and disrespect and straight up heartless disgust from people who don't even know them. Fat shaming 100% contributes to the problem. I care because it's cruelty being laid upon people who need support. I don't get how people can want the obesity problem to improve, but then turn around and fat shame (or don't care if people do), when that behaviour makes the problem they want gone worse.

(anyway, sorry, total derailment, lol! I'm not knocking you btw rgambs; you don't fat shame as far as I know - I was just speaking generally!)
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    I am definitely not a fan of fat shaming at all.... But still, it was funny because it was Trump. Not because he's fat (he's not even really all that overweight IMO. Heavier, yeah, but so what? He's in his mid-70s FFS and lots of people are way larger than him - so what?). It's funny because I think it would offend Trump SO much. He's such a delicate flower. But yeah, I don't personally like to engage in the body-shaming stuff, even with Trump.
    Stop saying he's not that fat. He's grotesquely overweight. Easily over 300 pounds. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Stop saying he's not that fat. He's grotesquely overweight. Easily over 300 pounds. 
    Body composition is most relevant with Tubby: he has very little muscle mass making his body composition- ratio of fat to muscle and bone- dangerously unhealthy (not that I care).

He’s a pud. 
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,520
    Happy to change ours with yours!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    Image result for its funny cause hes fat gif
  • Options

Correct.

And now you are no better, well done
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    my2hands said:
    so is having Ivanka call you Daddy
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    my2hands said:

Correct.

So calling a wealthy person with full ability to address his body mass “fat” is no better than mocking the disabled?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    my2hands said:
    so is having Ivanka call you Daddy
    It sure was, and it was one joke... but this fat shaming nonsense has been rampant on here for a while... there are a few main culprits... just a bit tired of the wannabe bullies on here that think it's cool to mock and make fun of people... I'm the first to say that I'm a fat fuck, but it bothers me that adults still think it's ok to make fun of overweight people, meanwhile everybody else is off limits

Never been a fan of bullies of any kind. Dont like it? I dont give a shit
  • Options
    Is this where all the AMT crew tries to gang up on me? 

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt. 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    Generally I don't like it...we can call him awful, which he is, without calling him petty names. In fact, mocking his appearance looks like an ad hominem used when one has nothing of substance.  And there’s plenty of substance here.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    Biggest bully resides in WH ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    benjs said:
    my2hands said:

Correct.

So calling a wealthy person with full ability to address his body mass “fat” is no better than mocking the disabled?
    It's not about Trump. When Trump mocked the disabled person,  he was mocking and hurting more than one person... you dont think other disabled people weren't hurt by that?

I disagree with trump so I can call him fatso, lard ass, tubby, or whatever other ignorant terms get thrown around... so if I disagreed with Obama it would be ok to call him names? Maybe I dont like Hillary, so I can now call her a cunt? 

Let's just unravel common decency and become bullies because the POTUS is an asshole? No thanks, I'm a little more secure in myself than that
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    benjs said:
    my2hands said:

Correct.

It's not about Trump. When Trump mocked the disabled person,  he was mocking and hurting more than one person... you dont think other disabled people weren't hurt by that?

I disagree with trump so I can call him fatso, lard ass, tubby, or whatever other ignorant terms get thrown around... so if I disagreed with Obama it would be ok to call him names? Maybe I dont like Hillary, so I can now call her a cunt? 

Let's just unravel common decency and become bullies because the POTUS is an asshole? No thanks, I'm a little more secure in myself than that
    Like none of that ever happened? Ever? You can call whoever you want whatever you’d like. Personally, I have absolutely not one ounce of respect for anyone serving the current regime. Respect is earned, not bestowed for climbing to the top for being a piece of shit, shitting on everyone on the climb up.

Signed,

Cheeto eating, basement dwelling, keyboard warrior, Internet tough guy, pompous liberal bully elitist who’s not the smartest guy in the room, aren’t special punk asshole with sucky reading comprehension 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120
    my2hands said:
    benjs said:
    my2hands said:

Correct.

C’mon. You know the rules. It’s ok to make fun of you for whatever if you are 1) Trump 2) trump supporter 3) don’t say mean enough stuff about 1 or 2.

It’s not a double standard, no. It’s just the standard around here. 

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,211
    my2hands said:
    benjs said:
    my2hands said:

Correct.

i agree with you here. I hate Trump as much as the next person and think he is a vile disgusting human being but don't feel the need to make fun of his appearance. it's juvenile. there is so much more to get on this guy about thank his looks.  getting on someone's looks is middle school behavior. be better. 
  • Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Correct.

When you wrestle with pigs you get muddy.

If you want to play nicely with Donald and respect him after he continually calls down Pocahontas, disabled men, pieces of meat that need to be grabbed by their p**sies, Hillary for pooping, McCain for getting captured, ladies bleeding after cosmetic surgery, etc. ... without placing him squarely in his place... then go ahead.

You're not honourable for coming to McDonald's honour and dignity while the rest of the board are ignorant and not wise. The 34% that love Donald are going to love him forever. You don't change those people's minds by 'playing nice'.

It's not like Donald is carrying a little extra weight around his midsection. Donald's disgusting physique is the direct result of decadence: he consumes food (some of it shit food) without burning any calories (he doesn't work... not even on the golf course where he drives his cart on to the greens for gawds sakes). He's a pud.

And are you trying to 'normalize' obesity? You realize there is an obesity epidemic in your country correct?
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    benjs said:
    my2hands said:

Correct.

C’mon. You know the rules. It’s ok to make fun of you for whatever if you are 1) Trump 2) trump supporter 3) don’t say mean enough stuff about 1 or 2.

It’s not a double standard, no. It’s just the standard around here. 

Not true.

In the wake of the improbable victory... Trumpsters were rejoicing loudly on this forum taunting their opponents that were dejected knowing full well what lied ahead. Most have since scurried back to anonymity given the sheer embarrassment associated with their affiliation.
This discussion has been closed.