Options

Ticket pricing

Comments

• Options
    henchmanhenchman Posts: 172

I know they don't have the same value. But don't use the price of the theatre as an excuse. Like he has no other option.

If you are staying one month in Europe, play more shows and help the prometers offer cheaper tickets.

1996: San Sebastian
    2000: San Sebastian
    2006: Barcelona, Vitoria, Lisbon I & II, Madrid, Verona, Milan
    2007: Lisbon, Madrid, London, Dusseldorf
    2009: Rotterdam, Manchester, London
    2010: Berlin, Lisbon
    2014: Amsterdam I & II, Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2018: Amsterdam I & II, Barcelona, Madrid
    2022: Frankfurt, London I & II, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    How is Cornell vs EV different? Both are playing solo acoustic shows with a simple setup. About 2 hour shows with varied setlists. One played beautiful intimate venues and charged less, the other plays 5000-9000 capacity arenas, halls and parks and charges more than double.

100 euros extra for sitting on stone steps of some ancient theater isn't worth it either.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    mrk2 said:

How is Cornell vs EV different? Both are playing solo acoustic shows with a simple setup. About 2 hour shows with varied setlists. One played beautiful intimate venues and charged less, the other plays 5000-9000 capacity arenas, halls and parks and charges more than double.

100 euros extra for sitting on stone steps of some ancient theater isn't worth it either.

its different,,like audi and fiat...yeah..are both cars..but not the same cars
    pj can sell out stadium of 80 k,,they are different level than soundgarden ..its so simole to understand
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    henchman said:

I know they don't have the same value. But don't use the price of the theatre as an excuse. Like he has no other option.

If you are staying one month in Europe, play more shows and help the prometers offer cheaper tickets.

all has to do man..all..if ev plays at the same venue as rival sons all is different,,.from security to promition,to artist ,and crew ..all
    promoter spent more..sell tickets more expensive..
    and nothing to do with how many shows!!..artist has a fee per show..and promnoter will not lose money at some venues and wait to win from others,,he wants to make profit from all
    an artsit as ev will sell out all shows he will plan,,promoter knows that,,will not ask more shows to place that he will lose money..huge exable Greece..
    i kmnow so many artist want to come,,and will never happen..cos promoter will lose money..
    dont u guys see that always play at countries like netherlands,uk and germany??
    at spain and portugal and grece and bulgaria will lose money!!!1.thats why there are festivals!!!its a more safe bet to dont lose money
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    What if you like Fiat more than Audi? It gets you places, is small and cosy and down-to-earth.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    rock4everrock4ever Posts: 237
    Get_Right said:

rock4ever said:

Get_Right said:

rock4ever said:

Get_Right said:

Three hours with EV is well worth $150 a person.
    Spend three hours with me and it will cost you $1500. And I am nowhere near as talented. And that is with the 10c family discount. =)

seriously considering your offer, where are you ? hahahahaah
    LOL NYC. Where it costs $199 per ticket to take your kid to the lion king-for crappy seats.
    NYC ill buy that - saw Mary Poppins on Broadway once - a women asked where I was from I said near Birmingham , she said Alabama ?you've come a long way, after nearly spitting my drink over her, I said your not fucking kidding I'm England not Alabama so about 2500 miles further hahahahaa
    Hahaha classic! I am surprised she could not figure that out. I am guessing you dont have a Southern drawl.....:)
    No Southern Drawl here - but come on maybe she just didn't get out much or even watch Nashville on TV - Hey Y'all
  • Options
    Audis are for ego-centric wankers anyway.
  • Options
    mrk2 said:

What if you like Fiat more than Audi? It gets you places, is small and cosy and down-to-earth.

that doersnt change the fact that audi is MORE EXPENSIVE TO BUY!!!!
  • Options
    rock4everrock4ever Posts: 237
    IamTom said:

rock4ever said:

Pegasus said:

I could maybe afford it, after a fashion (it's a month worth of bills!), but I refuse on principle. It's pure greed.

bloody hell , can I come and live with you if your bills are £100 a month
    If there was a 'like' button I reckon this would have a shot at most liked comment...ever :)
    B)
  • Options
    kevtickevtic Posts: 133

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

I don't believe that anyone has mentioned on here that bands/musicians no longer make any money off of album/music releases.
    The money is made from concert ticket sales, merchandise sales, and licensing for movies, tv, and commercials.

A great point, indeed.

Let's also not overlook the fact that these guys are in their 50s now and have young kids at home, they don't want to be on the road 6 months out of the year. Who would? The idea of him doing 36 Euro dates isn't realistic anymore.
    This is true but other acts still seem to be able to do it cheaper with the same family situations. PJ haven't spent six months on the road in a very, very long time.
    Like whom?

PJ & EV live shows are in high demand, I would be interested to hear of other acts that are as in demand charging less.
    Iron Maiden, U2, GNR. Dave Matthews band are playing Hammersmith at around £60 a ticket. U2 and GNR are bigger acts than PJ and EV, Iron maiden probably are as well. Dave Matthews band i included as they are playing the same venue and have a whole band to account for along with associated costs. They are certainly on a par with EV at least although imagine they are probably a bigger act. Not sure how they would compare to PJ though.

Ed Sheeran one of the biggest tours to sell in recent times is only £77 a ticket. i could go on but you get the picture.

And PJ, as yet, haven't ripped off their UK fans.
    Wow, 60 euro for that festival is amazing, and you folks are paying better prices than we are. I just paid $119 after fees for a single night at Boston Calling.

What are U2 & GnR charging for their solo shows? Last year GnR prices in the US were insane to start, but when sales faltered they started dropping.

Based on your post though, it looks like Euro concerts are cheaper than in the US.
    UK concerts are way cheaper than the US but the gap is closing as you can see. Some acts are forcing the prices up and others are following them. Too many people are now being priced out. Even some of the smaller gigs that were £25/30 a few years ago are now hitting the £50/60 mark.

U2 is £78 standing. Seated tickets go from £40 up to £187. i think the upper prices are a rip off but at least you have other options.
    GNR is £85 up to £95.
    Maiden is about £65 from memory.
    Dave Matthews as has been pointed out is not the band but 2 band members and it's £52.
    Hold on now, if GnR is 85 - 95, and U2's average price is over 100, then Eddie isn't out of line with the 100 price tag, especially not for a 3-5K seat theater.

I misread your earlier post & thought you were paying around 60 Euro for those acts.

Sounds to me like Eddie's shows are priced fairly for the market over there.
    Think you're missing the point. Those bands are established high end acts. vedder on his own isn't anywhere close to the size of those bands and U2 and GNR are stadiums gigs. Even though it now appears sites have changed the ticket band pricing for Vedder his top price ticket is still way over priced.
    Smaller venues SHOULD cost more - would you rather see him in a 3K seat venue or a 50K seat venue?

We'll find out in a week or two if it's overpriced. If it is, the tickets won't sell.

If it's not, it will sell out quickly.
    Why should smaller venues cost more? All the costs are lower. Way way lower than the cost for Wembley or Twickenham. I'd prefer to see any band in a 3k venue rather than a 50k. The point is those other bands can sell out 50k venues or bigger. Eddie can't.

I don't doubt the venue will sell out but it doesn't mean it is not overpriced IMO. At the top level ticket price.
    Smaller venues should have higher ticket prices because there are fewer tickets to sell and it's a much more intimate & rewarding experience for the consumer. You can argue he wouldn't sell out a bigger venue, and you may be right, but I think most of us would prefer the intimate old timey theaters. (Maybe some would prefer cheaper tickets in a larger venue, which I could understand, I just wouldn't share that preference)

The price hike is a kick in the pants, I can't argue that. But the drastic markup notwithstanding, I don't think the final cost is all that outrageous for 2017, at least not when considering the demand for these shows.

IMO, something is only overpriced if people don't buy it. It may be too expensive for some, but that doesn't mean it's overpriced, not when there are other people willing to pay the price.

Buyers dictate the market, not sellers.

Edit: in fairness, like my2hands, I have no experience w/ the market in the U.K., and the price tag is hard to justify seeing the prices for Sting, but I stick by what I said above...... the buyer dictates the market, not the seller
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. You chose stadium gigs by GNR and U2 as a basis for you thinking the price was fair but you ignored indoor gigs by iron maiden and members of the Dave Matthews band playing the same theatre also for 2 nights with a price of £65 and £52. I personally think that around 370 top price would have been fair. It shouldn't be about squeezing as much as you can from the fans although sadly these days that is exactly what it is.

I guess it just saddens me that i thought Eddie was a bit different to all the rest regarding ticket prices and treating the fans fairly but it appears he's just as greedy as a lot of acts and bands and that kind of hurts after following the band for so long.
  • Options
    henchmanhenchman Posts: 172

henchman said:

all has to do man..all..if ev plays at the same venue as rival sons all is different,,.from security to promition,to artist ,and crew ..all
    and nothing to do with how many shows!!..artist has a fee per show..and promnoter will not lose money at some venues and wait to win from others,,he wants to make profit from all
    an artsit as ev will sell out all shows he will plan,,promoter knows that,,will not ask more shows to place that he will lose money..huge exable Greece..
    i kmnow so many artist want to come,,and will never happen..cos promoter will lose money..
    at spain and portugal and grece and bulgaria will lose money!!!1.thats why there are festivals!!!its a more safe bet to dont lose money
    If they really want to come, they should charge less for their show. If they don't, that means they like more the $$$ than playing here.

All I want to say is that he makes the ticket cost that much, because he wants. And you are telling us that he has no choice.
    1996: San Sebastian
    2000: San Sebastian
    2006: Barcelona, Vitoria, Lisbon I & II, Madrid, Verona, Milan
    2007: Lisbon, Madrid, London, Dusseldorf
    2009: Rotterdam, Manchester, London
    2010: Berlin, Lisbon
    2014: Amsterdam I & II, Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2018: Amsterdam I & II, Barcelona, Madrid
    2022: Frankfurt, London I & II, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    Yes, you build a stage, have some

mrk2 said:

Audi just consumes more. Although it tries to present itself as some eco-friendly option. G-R-E-E-D.
  • Options
    kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

I don't believe that anyone has mentioned on here that bands/musicians no longer make any money off of album/music releases.
    The money is made from concert ticket sales, merchandise sales, and licensing for movies, tv, and commercials.

A great point, indeed.

Let's also not overlook the fact that these guys are in their 50s now and have young kids at home, they don't want to be on the road 6 months out of the year. Who would? The idea of him doing 36 Euro dates isn't realistic anymore.
    This is true but other acts still seem to be able to do it cheaper with the same family situations. PJ haven't spent six months on the road in a very, very long time.
    Like whom?

PJ & EV live shows are in high demand, I would be interested to hear of other acts that are as in demand charging less.
    Iron Maiden, U2, GNR. Dave Matthews band are playing Hammersmith at around £60 a ticket. U2 and GNR are bigger acts than PJ and EV, Iron maiden probably are as well. Dave Matthews band i included as they are playing the same venue and have a whole band to account for along with associated costs. They are certainly on a par with EV at least although imagine they are probably a bigger act. Not sure how they would compare to PJ though.

Ed Sheeran one of the biggest tours to sell in recent times is only £77 a ticket. i could go on but you get the picture.

Wow, 60 euro for that festival is amazing, and you folks are paying better prices than we are. I just paid $119 after fees for a single night at Boston Calling.

What are U2 & GnR charging for their solo shows? Last year GnR prices in the US were insane to start, but when sales faltered they started dropping.

Based on your post though, it looks like Euro concerts are cheaper than in the US.
    UK concerts are way cheaper than the US but the gap is closing as you can see. Some acts are forcing the prices up and others are following them. Too many people are now being priced out. Even some of the smaller gigs that were £25/30 a few years ago are now hitting the £50/60 mark.

U2 is £78 standing. Seated tickets go from £40 up to £187. i think the upper prices are a rip off but at least you have other options.
    GNR is £85 up to £95.
    Dave Matthews as has been pointed out is not the band but 2 band members and it's £52.
    Hold on now, if GnR is 85 - 95, and U2's average price is over 100, then Eddie isn't out of line with the 100 price tag, especially not for a 3-5K seat theater.

I misread your earlier post & thought you were paying around 60 Euro for those acts.

Think you're missing the point. Those bands are established high end acts. vedder on his own isn't anywhere close to the size of those bands and U2 and GNR are stadiums gigs. Even though it now appears sites have changed the ticket band pricing for Vedder his top price ticket is still way over priced.
    Smaller venues SHOULD cost more - would you rather see him in a 3K seat venue or a 50K seat venue?

We'll find out in a week or two if it's overpriced. If it is, the tickets won't sell.

Why should smaller venues cost more? All the costs are lower. Way way lower than the cost for Wembley or Twickenham. I'd prefer to see any band in a 3k venue rather than a 50k. The point is those other bands can sell out 50k venues or bigger. Eddie can't.

I don't doubt the venue will sell out but it doesn't mean it is not overpriced IMO. At the top level ticket price.
    Smaller venues should have higher ticket prices because there are fewer tickets to sell and it's a much more intimate & rewarding experience for the consumer. You can argue he wouldn't sell out a bigger venue, and you may be right, but I think most of us would prefer the intimate old timey theaters. (Maybe some would prefer cheaper tickets in a larger venue, which I could understand, I just wouldn't share that preference)

The price hike is a kick in the pants, I can't argue that. But the drastic markup notwithstanding, I don't think the final cost is all that outrageous for 2017, at least not when considering the demand for these shows.

IMO, something is only overpriced if people don't buy it. It may be too expensive for some, but that doesn't mean it's overpriced, not when there are other people willing to pay the price.

Edit: in fairness, like my2hands, I have no experience w/ the market in the U.K., and the price tag is hard to justify seeing the prices for Sting, but I stick by what I said above...... the buyer dictates the market, not the seller
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. You chose stadium gigs by GNR and U2 as a basis for you thinking the price was fair but you ignored indoor gigs by iron maiden and members of the Dave Matthews band playing the same theatre also for 2 nights with a price of £65 and £52. I personally think that around 370 top price would have been fair. It shouldn't be about squeezing as much as you can from the fans although sadly these days that is exactly what it is.

I guess it just saddens me that i thought Eddie was a bit different to all the rest regarding ticket prices and treating the fans fairly but it appears he's just as greedy as a lot of acts and bands and that kind of hurts after following the band for so long.
    excelenmt exable,,dave matthews
    i have tix for 2 shows
    vienna 31th march,,,ticket price 140 euros
    next day,,1st april..prague ticket price 60 euros
    well..if u want to see an artist at that venue in vienna,,u need to pay a fortune,,,same artist,1 day difference shows..different venue..
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    mrk2 said:

Yes, you build a stage, have some

mrk2 said:

Audi just consumes more. Although it tries to present itself as some eco-friendly option. G-R-E-E-D.
    my friend,let me tell u waht cost me 2 hours of live music

train to athens airport and back from home town 50 euros
    hotel in athens night before flight in athens and night after return 100 euros
    3 days hotel in sicily 300 euros
    2 ticket for the show 200 euros
    flight from greece 120 euros plus 40 euros for check the bag
    trnsportation t and from airport..20 euros with the bus

i need total 830 euros to see 2 hours of music..and 5 days of my vacation days no need to add cost for food,.drinks,..!..merch if i want..
    we are talking for 1000 euros for 2 hours of live music!!!
    its freaking expensive..ALL..all cost of life...
    but im the boss of my wallet..if i want to go.,.im fucked,,i have to pay ..
    isnt artist fault that i want to go see him and need all this money to make it happen..
  • Options
    UruUru Posts: 58

• Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,961
    edited March 2017
    im done trying to reason with some people here.

either they are completly blind to the band and their members can do no wrong or they just dont wanna understand.

bottom and honest line (either people like it or not) is that PJ and Eddie had lost sight of what they once were in terms of tickets prices...

Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    henchman said:

henchman said:

If they really want to come, they should charge less for their show. If they don't, that means they like more the $$$ than playing here.

All I want to say is that he makes the ticket cost that much, because he wants. And you are telling us that he has no choice.
    telling u how is things..we all want a ferrari..sorry,,but ferrari will not put the prices low for all to buy...this is business..
    i dont understand how people cant see it
    it sucks...its expensive..but its how music intustry works..
  • Options
    just_one said:

either they are completly blind to the band and their members can do no wrong or they just dont wanna understand.

I agree. I have heard no good reason for the high ticket prices. EV could play for less if he wanted to, he's choosing not to. I respect that decision. I don't agree with it and I won't see him in my home city this year but thats my decision also.
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    just_one said:

probably u think this is 1994..its not
  • Options
    i made my point to this topic..all works for money..
    business sale their product the price think its fair for their work..
    i would love lower prices,,even free its possble..
    but reality is here to wake me from dreams..
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,961

just_one said:

its 2017 i know...

give me ONE just ONE good reason to justify this question :

1 - Ed charging 300 dollars for 2 tickets ?

Take in consideration Ed´ Show there is nothing and i mean NOTHING fancy about it (no big stage , no lights , no pyro , lasers , NOTHING)

• Options
    just_one said:

just_one said:

its 2017 i know...

Take in consideration Ed´ Show there is nothing and i mean NOTHING fancy about it (no big stage , no lights , no pyro , lasers , NOTHING)

the promoter for pay eddie ,pay promotion.,book the venue and make profit himself put this price at that VENUE
    Vedder or any other artist,doeswnt google venues to book,,he doesnt make the maths to set prices..
    eddie to pay at any place gets same money...depence where is playing the tix prices
    so if the price trix is 200 or 300..has nothing to do with eddie charging more..has to do with promoter ,venue etc..
    again...in 20 days..im going to 2 shows...dave matthew-tim reanolds..
    vienna 140 euros
    prague 60 euros...

crazy huh??
  • Options

just_one said:

just_one said:

its 2017 i know...

the promoter for pay eddie ,pay promotion.,book the venue and make profit himself put this price at that VENUE
    Vedder or any other artist,doeswnt google venues to book,,he doesnt make the maths to set prices..
    eddie to pay at any place gets same money...depence where is playing the tix prices
    so if the price trix is 200 or 300..has nothing to do with eddie charging more..has to do with promoter ,venue etc..
    vienna 140 euros
    prague 60 euros...

crazy huh??
    And you think at no point EV could step in and say "hey.......thats a bit much"
    Or is he just a slave to the promoter?
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    edited March 2017
    kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

kevtic said:

A great point, indeed.

Like whom?

GNR is £85 up to £95.

Yeah, we'll agree to disagree.

The prices suck, but it's also becoming the reality of concert going this day in age, at least in my experiences. I'm not personally going to write it off as simply as "it appears he's just as greedy......." because I don't think I know all the details of his situation or the realities of touring. I'm not going to make assumptions about things I'm not sure of.

Peace.
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    edited March 2017

just_one said:

just_one said:

its 2017 i know...

vienna 140 euros
    prague 60 euros...

crazy huh??
    man,,in2006..or 2012 eddie want the same name he is today
    second..eddie get paid in dollars..do u know the currency difference now and back then??u will be suprised
    why in usa tix are always less than europe?can u understand why?
    a pair tix at MSG the most famous arena in the world,cost 190 usa dollar..and a pair in fuckin oslo at a crappy football stadium was 304 per pair!!!!!!!!
    do u understand why this is happening?that taxes are different?that currency changed?
    in 2006 i paid 52 euros to see pj in greece...so freakking expensive than other countris..that i paid in 2012 thast money to see the band..what artist will say?oh poor greeks have huge vat and taxes,lets lower the price??
    ofcourse its expensive!!..but doesnt mean eddie wake up yesterday and said..fuck em..lets double my fee!
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496

just_one said:

just_one said:

its 2017 i know...

vienna 140 euros
    prague 60 euros...

crazy huh??
    second..eddie get paid in dollars..do u know the currency difference now and back then??u will be suprised
    a pair tix at MSG the most famous arena in the world,cost 190 usa dollar..and a pair in fuckin oslo at a crappy football stadium was 304 per pair!!!!!!!!
    do u understand why this is happening?that taxes are different?that currency changed?
    in 2006 i paid 52 euros to see pj in greece...so freakking expensive than other countris..that i paid in 2012 thast money to see the band..what artist will say?oh poor greeks have huge vat and taxes,lets lower the price??
    ofcourse its expensive!!..but doesnt mean eddie wake up yesterday and said..fuck em..lets double my fee!
    It's easier to say "Eddie's just greedy".
  • Options

just_one said:

just_one said:

its 2017 i know...

vienna 140 euros
    prague 60 euros...

crazy huh??
    I don't need an economics lesson to know when i'm being ripped off.
    I don't think you will ever see bad in this band and for that I salute you, I really do.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138

The tickets may be a lot more than last tour in the UK, but the ticket cost is not a lot of money. Sorry to be a jerk, but it just isn't. It may be a lot of money to a family of 5 on a budget with one working parent, but that is a lifestyle choice and not Ed's problem.

I just want to say it's not always a lifestyle choice. Some people don't earn good money, some too young to be far enough along the career path to good money, some people have disabilities, some are single parents etc etc.

I posted before £100 is probably fair for what is essentially two headline acts. And it's the sort of money that for some people is simply beyond reach. For example when I first saw PJ in '93 I was 23. There's no chance in hell a 23yo me would be able to afford £100 on a show. Not then, not if I was earning what a 23yo does now.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

just_one said:

just_one said:

its 2017 i know...

vienna 140 euros
    prague 60 euros...

crazy huh??
    It's easier to say "Eddie's just greedy".
    ,i have a close relative is in the business..he brings in greece bands and artist..
    i asked him why bon jovi tic are so high,,when he explain to me what they had to pay to cover all..i found the tix prices cheap!!
    he told me some crazy nuimber for protiotion that i couldnt believe it
    and when i asked him about pj comes to greee,m,he laughs and said..yeah..if i lose money i can bring them..
    he explain that greece is too far from otherr places..and all the gear,transfer are away more expensive..same the travel of crew etc..taxew are frikkin expensive here ..so..all this raise the cost the money he has to pay to the manager of the band.
    he explain as well that at 2006 when pj came to greece euro - dollar was - 1.6..mean u pay 1 euro for 1.6 dollar..now its 1 euro to 1.1. dollars..
    means to pay an american band the currency fucks u mow,,and was away better 10 years ago..
    .and pj in greece is not a band will sell 60k venue as guns roses or bov jobi..so will be a risk to bring them here and may lose money..cos he will have to raise the prices so high o cover the money for all and t pj isnt the name someone in greece will pay that much as he will do for madona,,u2 .or bon jovi
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options

just_one said:

just_one said:

its 2017 i know...

vienna 140 euros
    prague 60 euros...

crazy huh??
    I don't need an economics lesson to know when i'm being ripped off.
    I don't think you will ever see bad in this band and for that I salute you, I really do.
    1st of all,they dont come in greece,,thats the biggest mistake ever this band does,,!!
    cant be more bad than that!!
This discussion has been closed.