Options

Ticket pricing

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    edited March 2017
    JimmyV said:

If these tickets were overpriced they wouldn't sell. We'll see what happens but I'm betting near every single ticket will sell. By definition then they cannot be overpriced. This band has spent more than two decades building its reputation as an incredible live act. Not every band has done that. Eddie is the front man. He's charging a price he knows he can get. I personally don't need any more explanation or rationalization than that. I'm not apologizing for Eddie or making excuses for Eddie because needs me to do neither. This is the price. Pay it or don't. I'm not in Europe but if I were I would to see him with Glen again. The 2012 shows in Florida were that good.

bam...its crazy....and what is most crazy shit is that people complaining fdor month where is tour announcement???
    after the rumors starts..where the fuck is the uk dates??when they get dates,,why is only london..and when go to buy tix..why is so expensive the ticket????
    they will not be happy with anything...if eddie visit their house..they will bitch why he didnt bring his own drinks and finish their wine...
    some sould live in Greece ,when they never get any fuckin dates and need 500 euros,..just to get out of the country to visit a country eddie and pj plays..they need a fuckin bus ride cost 2 dollars and 30 minutes to arrive to the venue..and some of us need to travel the half planet to see 3 hours of quality music..no need to mention people from asia-africa..they will never see them in their continent...
    this situation shows who loves the Band and who loves them when its easy for them..
    when u love something u dont start with IF..or ask for contitions to love it..
    we only live once.,,be fuckin happy and live the life and get what u can..today will never come back again..
    ill quote the lyrics of a song we not suppose to to "mention" here...bu changing one word..

Look around, she’ll NOT always be there.....

Gonna let it ride
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    gregoryieldgregoryield Posts: 274
    edited March 2017

...if eddie visit their house..they will bitch why he didnt bring his own drinks and finish their wine...

^^ B)B)
    PJx69
    EVx11
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    If PJ follows suit and pairs of tickets are $376 in their next tour. I won't be going to 5 shows on that tour as I just did in this past spring/ballpark tour. At that price I probably would only go to one show. I'll be very disappointed if that happens (I'm sooo looking forward to another travel PJ weekend like I had at MSG). But I will understand it's their right to charge that.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I have yet to see EV live. The next time he tours the Eastern or Midwest US I hope these prices hold up and I also hope everyone bitching keeps bitching and turns away because that means I should have nooooooooooo problem getting tickets.
    If I didn't already have my credit card damn near maxed out, my ass would be going to Sicily. Just look at that place! A ticket price is the last damn thing on my mind!!
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262

People are prepared to pay more for Eddie?

so because people are prepared to pay more for ed than for sting it's ok for ed to charge 40pounds/euros more? ;)
    sounds like ed wants to take home more money than sting(and at the expense of his fan base) and sting is probably touring with a 4 piece band to pay!
    i understand where teaxistheSEVEN is coming from.
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    VillagePJ said:

my2hands said:

Did I read in this thread thst all of these venues are 5,000-13,000???

I'm not familiar with the European venues so I have no clue, but I thought most of the shows would be in small nice theaters? If not, that definitely sucks. Small theater is the only way to go for EV solo in my opinion. Or that Greek theater obviously, that's just flat out cool no matter how many fit

What's the local economy of Sicily like? can the locals afford to go to the show? or is it just going to be well-to-do American & European pearl jam fans going on holiday?

the london venue is 3,600 seated, its the old hammermith odeon, now known as eventim apollo, forever known to me as hammy odeon though.
    Absolutely, the Hammy O it is :)
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,961

JimmyV said:

If these tickets were overpriced they wouldn't sell. We'll see what happens but I'm betting near every single ticket will sell. By definition then they cannot be overpriced. This band has spent more than two decades building its reputation as an incredible live act. Not every band has done that. Eddie is the front man. He's charging a price he knows he can get. I personally don't need any more explanation or rationalization than that. I'm not apologizing for Eddie or making excuses for Eddie because needs me to do neither. This is the price. Pay it or don't. I'm not in Europe but if I were I would to see him with Glen again. The 2012 shows in Florida were that good.

bam...its crazy....and what is most crazy shit is that people complaining fdor month where is tour announcement???
    after the rumors starts..where the fuck is the uk dates??when they get dates,,why is only london..and when go to buy tix..why is so expensive the ticket????
    they will not be happy with anything...if eddie visit their house..they will bitch why he didnt bring his own drinks and finish their wine...
    some sould live in Greece ,when they never get any fuckin dates and need 500 euros,..just to get out of the country to visit a country eddie and pj plays..they need a fuckin bus ride cost 2 dollars and 30 minutes to arrive to the venue..and some of us need to travel the half planet to see 3 hours of quality music..no need to mention people from asia-africa..they will never see them in their continent...
    this situATION shows who loves the BAnds and who loves them when its easy for them..
    when u love something u dont start with IF..ir ask for contitions to love it..
    we only live once.,,be fuckin happy and live the life and get what u can..today will never come back again..
    ill quote the lyrics of a song we not suppose to to "mention" here...bu changing one word..

Gonna let it ride
    you do realise not all people are rich like you and cant spent 500 € (which is some cases is a month income) to go to other coutries multiples times and see a band play and that doesnt make them love PJ or Ed more than u right?

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496

so because people are prepared to pay more for ed than for sting it's ok for ed to charge 40pounds/euros more? ;)
    sounds like ed wants to take home more money than sting(and at the expense of his fan base) and sting is probably touring with a 4 piece band to pay!
    Is it possible Sting has all the gear, crew & musicians he needs right there in London ready to go?

He does have a residence in London, and he also records there. I don't think it's a fair comparison.

Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds would probably be a more appropriate comparison, but then we could get into demand, etc.
  • Options

Is it possible Sting has all the gear, crew & musicians he needs right there in London ready to go?

He does have a residence in London, and he also records there. I don't think it's a fair comparison.

Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds would probably be a more appropriate comparison, but then we could get into demand, etc.
    Ev is one man with a couple of guitars and a uke.
    It's not like he needs a full backline or his own lighting engineer
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options

Not one whiner here has posted their profession and spoke to how they purposely keep the price of their service to a minimum so their consumer base isn't charged too much. They're all hypocrites. They seek to hold Ed to the highest standard, yet pursue as much profit as they can in their own line of work thinking that's different.

Even when you explain the very basic fact that his ticket prices are on par with other performers... they basically say he's not worth as much as those performers. Well hey man... it's simple then... don't go if you think he's not worth it. But for gawds sakes... keep your dignity versus look like an adult stomping his feet and pouting in a virtual kind of way.

In the work I do the service offered is free at the point of use and is paid for by advertisers. What that has to with Eddie Vedder is entriely moot.

Here is a nice example for you. I go to a lot of football matches in London, the ticket prices there are held firm and will go up slightly each season. In an effort to keep the fan base happy, onside and to get young people to come to the matches, games in the cup or european matches are prices at half that of league games. Sometimes more. In that instance they are building good relations with the fans and ensuring that young people who are the next generation of supporter has a chance to see the team play regardless of economic background.

They could charge double, triple the price and the 35,000 stadium would be full each week. But they choose not to. Just because there is an opportunity to exploit people it doesn't mean you have to take it.

I feel like I have to shout here as the message isn't getting through:
    HIS TICKETS AREN'T THE SAME PRICE AS OTHER PERFORMERS IN LONDON
    HIS TICKETS ARE AMONGST THE HIGHEST CONCERT TICKETS CURRENTLY IN LONDON
    HE HAS DOUBLED THE PRICE OF THE TICKET FROM A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK

And you are coming across as a really negative money driven republican btw.
    Ed's timeline is somewhat finite- he doesn't compare to a sports organization that yields its product every year until the next ice age.

And your vague reference to what you do hasn't absolved you of anything: if advertisers have paid for your services... ultimately the consumers have provided that money that you enjoy.

I'm not arguing that the ticket prices aren't high. I'm just saying that tarring and feathering Ed for the prices set is poor. If the venues sell out, then his management team did a good job understanding the market. I passed on the Eagles and I passed on Fleetwood Mac. I'm currently passing on Roger Waters. I'd like to go to these shows, but I balked at the price- my choice. I did not spaz out and whine about it.

Mike Trout isn't going to sign for a couple million a year out of principle. He is going to sign for what his talents demand. Expecting him to play for less so tickets can be cheaper for people to attend games and they can buy more beer and nachos with the extra money is ridiculous.

And I'm not a money driven republican. I'm a Canadian public school teacher. And a realist.
    I don't need to be absolved of anything thanks Jesus.

I am still at a loss as to how my career links to a professional musicians working practise......

The simple fact is he has charged in the upper price bracket for a concert that shouldn't be priced as such. And thats not stomping my feet as an adult, it's pointing out that an artist who supposedly holds sensibly priced tickets throughout his career as a bastion of good practise can suddenly go against that. If it's not him then it's his team or his promoter or whoever.

Also if you are a teacher and you use the word "spaz" you really need to have a good hard look at yourself.
    I'm not in front of my class right now. I'm in front of an entitled, spoiled adult.

Have a nice day.
    Entitled and spoiled because I think a gig is overpriced......Hahahahahahaha

The fact that it's in your vernacular shows the kind of person you are. Bye now
    Man you really do feel the need to be judgemental eh? I mean, first Ed is a horrible human being that stomped on his fans because he charged too much for tickets... then the capitalist, greedy conservative who turned out to be a Canadian public school teacher needs to assess his personal qualities as a human being.

I think you need a hug. I'm willing to send you a Falla Sheep. When it gets to you... you can have something to play with when you're hammering away on your keyboard. If you tire of it... sell it on eBay for 12 dollars. Then... you can use that 12 dollars to offset Ed's criminal fee and the ticket prices will fall into your approved range.

Sound good?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    just_one said:

JimmyV said:

this situATION shows who loves the BAnds and who loves them when its easy for them..

Gonna let it ride
    you do realise not all people are rich like you and cant spent 500 € (which is some cases is a month income) to go to other coutries multiples times and see a band play and that doesnt make them love PJ or Ed more than u right?

who said im rich,,,seems u are good in assuming thing..
    i just see t life half glass full and i donbt bitch for everything i cant do
    u love eddie when comes to portugal and its a greedy bad person charging alot when he doesnt play your country
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RC74272RC74272 Posts: 26
    The Sting ticket price comparison is a good one, being a "big" artist in the same venue as Ed will play. I'm going to that one and the ticket cost me £84.25 and was the cheapest regular seat on offer via Ticketmaster primary sale. It's a seat in the very last row of the upper circle (ie right at the very back).
    If the Ed price range is £61 to £100 means that the same seat for Ed will be £61 plus fees. Ed seems a reasonable price point on that comparison?

The presale terms for Ed's shows made it clear that the "best" seats are the ones on offer via Ten Club, so - while indeed expensive - that £100 will at least get you front stalls position. If £100 is too steep then there is at least a sensible fall back position for cheaper seats via the usual public sales.

It's also the case that Ed isn't doing massively hiked "golden circle" arrangements (for Sting this is called "Hot" ticket - £191 for a circle seat but hey free tour laminate included...) nor in the realms of the grey area currently being mined by Ticketmaster for selected gigs - like Sting - where a portion of the "best" seats in the house are held back and then marketed for primary sale) as "platinum" seats at prices "set by the market" (ie if you can't beat the secondary market then directly adopt its business practice and get your slice of £ action). For Sting those seats are available today - mid circle seats = £150 each. Might have been nice if they were simply sold to fans at the outset at a regular price?

So while unpalatable to those without the funds, Ed's prices for London are comparable to the going rate for "big name in a smallish venue" and certainly fares much better overall when compared to the sort of can't beat 'em join 'em price point / sales practices artists like Sting (or at least their promoters) are endorsing.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391

just_one said:

JimmyV said:

Gonna let it ride

u love eddie when comes to portugal and its a greedy bad person charging alot when he doesnt play your country
    You are coming off bad currently. I mean lets be real, people are making valid points as to how expensive it is to them while you get to gloat (maybe not on purpose, but thats how it comes off) about going to all these shows and places and get insider information about tours and such.

Sympathy runs thin today on the boards.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    I don't think anyone is being critical of people who legitimately cannot afford these tickets. Or anyone who simply does not want to pay this much for tickets. The push back is more against the "EDDIE YOU GREEDY!" sentiment.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Paid under $200 for 2 Roger tix in Hartford. I think Roger's stage set up is a little more costly. lol
  • Options

just_one said:

JimmyV said:

Gonna let it ride

You are coming off bad currently. I mean lets be real, people are making valid points as to how expensive it is to them while you get to gloat (maybe not on purpose, but thats how it comes off) about going to all these shows and places and get insider information about tours and such.

Sympathy runs thin today on the boards.
    people complain even was raining the day before show..second time eddie visit europe....where is the excitment?/
    well its expensive..for me from Greece is more expensive..i can afford one show..ill go..im not gonna cry out for a week cos cant do more.
    .i couldnt afford the 2012 shows i didnt go to any....was expensive back then..amsterdam was crazy price for lo show..i wish good time to the ones was going
  • Options

Not one whiner here has posted their profession and spoke to how they purposely keep the price of their service to a minimum so their consumer base isn't charged too much. They're all hypocrites. They seek to hold Ed to the highest standard, yet pursue as much profit as they can in their own line of work thinking that's different.

Even when you explain the very basic fact that his ticket prices are on par with other performers... they basically say he's not worth as much as those performers. Well hey man... it's simple then... don't go if you think he's not worth it. But for gawds sakes... keep your dignity versus look like an adult stomping his feet and pouting in a virtual kind of way.

In the work I do the service offered is free at the point of use and is paid for by advertisers. What that has to with Eddie Vedder is entriely moot.

Here is a nice example for you. I go to a lot of football matches in London, the ticket prices there are held firm and will go up slightly each season. In an effort to keep the fan base happy, onside and to get young people to come to the matches, games in the cup or european matches are prices at half that of league games. Sometimes more. In that instance they are building good relations with the fans and ensuring that young people who are the next generation of supporter has a chance to see the team play regardless of economic background.

They could charge double, triple the price and the 35,000 stadium would be full each week. But they choose not to. Just because there is an opportunity to exploit people it doesn't mean you have to take it.

Ed's timeline is somewhat finite- he doesn't compare to a sports organization that yields its product every year until the next ice age.

And your vague reference to what you do hasn't absolved you of anything: if advertisers have paid for your services... ultimately the consumers have provided that money that you enjoy.

I'm not arguing that the ticket prices aren't high. I'm just saying that tarring and feathering Ed for the prices set is poor. If the venues sell out, then his management team did a good job understanding the market. I passed on the Eagles and I passed on Fleetwood Mac. I'm currently passing on Roger Waters. I'd like to go to these shows, but I balked at the price- my choice. I did not spaz out and whine about it.

Mike Trout isn't going to sign for a couple million a year out of principle. He is going to sign for what his talents demand. Expecting him to play for less so tickets can be cheaper for people to attend games and they can buy more beer and nachos with the extra money is ridiculous.

And I'm not a money driven republican. I'm a Canadian public school teacher. And a realist.

I am still at a loss as to how my career links to a professional musicians working practise......

The simple fact is he has charged in the upper price bracket for a concert that shouldn't be priced as such. And thats not stomping my feet as an adult, it's pointing out that an artist who supposedly holds sensibly priced tickets throughout his career as a bastion of good practise can suddenly go against that. If it's not him then it's his team or his promoter or whoever.

Also if you are a teacher and you use the word "spaz" you really need to have a good hard look at yourself.
    I'm not in front of my class right now. I'm in front of an entitled, spoiled adult.

Have a nice day.

Man you really do feel the need to be judgemental eh? I mean, first Ed is a horrible human being that stomped on his fans because he charged too much for tickets... then the capitalist, greedy conservative who turned out to be a Canadian public school teacher needs to assess his personal qualities as a human being.

I think you need a hug. I'm willing to send you a Falla Sheep. When it gets to you... you can have something to play with when you're hammering away on your keyboard. If you tire of it... sell it on eBay for 12 dollars. Then... you can use that 12 dollars to offset Ed's criminal fee and the ticket prices will fall into your approved range.

Sound good?
    You said it, not me.
    I wouldn't have judged you if you hadn't said "spaz".

Haven't you got some kids to go and teach rather than hammering away on a keyboard....... mind what you say now.

It was you that jumped on me straight away on this thread. It's not 1991, been to any shows recently?
    Condescending and arrogant.

Now run along

1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,181
    edited March 2017

The thing is, is that if Eddie charges less, then he's also incentivizing scalpers. If you charge substantially less than the market value for your tickets, it's an opportunity for scalpers to buy them all and resell them for big profits. It seems to me that in the 21st century when you charge far less for your tickets than they are worth, it's the scalpers who benefit, not the fans. I'd rather see the bands (or musicians) I like get the $$ instead of the scalpers. It seems the odds of fans scoring tickets in public onsales these days are less and less.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited March 2017
    I have zero beef with tiered pricing, especially when it cuts out a lot of scalping

Paid $275 per ticket to see Neil Young solo from the first few rows at 2 small theater shows in Philly... $200, $150, $100, $75, and I think even $50 tix were also available based on location... I was able to easily secure a great ticket in the public sale instead of them going to bot's for brokers, and I got to sit up close for the legendary Uncle Neil.... so scalpers got fucked, and I got a great seat relatively easily...

So in general I support tiered pricing for smaller shows that will have demand/scalping....

The one thing that does give me pause is only people that can afford it get better access to their favorite artists as most people around me at the Neil shows were on average 20 years older than me with the younger fans in the cheaper seats towards the back

Pearl Jam as a band still deserves major kudos for their ticket prices as they continue to be extremely reasonable. Plus the 10c tix allotment. And the sheer energy and epicness of even their most average performances, let alone when the blow the roof off a venue as they regularly do (Philly 1&2 2016 I'm looking at you!)
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    It wouldn't be the Ten Club Forum without 11 pages of bitching, moaning, and overanalyzing.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

I don't think anyone is being critical of people who legitimately cannot afford these tickets. Or anyone who simply does not want to pay this much for tickets. The push back is more against the "EDDIE YOU GREEDY!" sentiment.

Correct.

To be honest, I've seen him two times. I'm not sure I'd go again. He's great, but I'm not sure what I'd see a third time around that I hadn't already seen the first two times.

I'm waiting for the band. I might be waiting a while. They're not exactly the busiest performers by any stretch of the imagination.
  • Options

Have a nice day.

Sound good?
    You said it, not me.

Haven't you got some kids to go and teach rather than hammering away on a keyboard....... mind what you say now.

It was you that jumped on me straight away on this thread. It's not 1991, been to any shows recently?

Now run along

There you go again.

I'm actually at the hospital supporting my child.

You don't get the Falla Sheep now.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496

Ev is one man with a couple of guitars and a uke.
    It's not like he needs a full backline or his own lighting engineer
    I don’t pretend to know the details of the overhead involved, but I’m willing to bet it will cost EV more to perform a solo show at that venue than Sting an artist who lives & records in London. To me that seems like common sense, but I could be mistaken.
    (we don’t know how many people EV is traveling with or the overhead involved – yes, we can almost certainly assume it’s significantly less than if the full band was touring, but unless you have experience in the industry, your guess is no better than mine)

He’s also playing all of two gigs in the UK. That’s two shows to cover the expenses of traveling in & out of the country with his gear & crew. You could make the argument that he should play more dates, but maybe he hates touring & wants to be home with his young family? Who could blame him? I hate traveling for work. It’s all well & good when you’re single in your twenties, but when you’re in your 50s w/ young kids at home, where would you rather be?
  • Options

It wouldn't be the Ten Club Forum without 11 pages of bitching, moaning, and overanalyzing.

thats why i step in,,u know how i "love" people complaining!!
  • Options

Have a nice day.

Sound good?
    You said it, not me.

Now run along

There you go again.

You can't be doing a very good job if you are constantly on tenclub.
    My excuse is I'm at work
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options

Have a nice day.

Sound good?
    You said it, not me.

Now run along

There you go again.

My excuse is I'm at work
    Yah I'm really shitty.

Now I'll leave you to your complaining.
  • Options

Have a nice day.

Sound good?
    You said it, not me.

Now run along

There you go again.

My excuse is I'm at work
    Yah I'm really shitty.

Now I'll leave you to your complaining.
    Are you still on here............
    Time to log off now I think
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    kevtickevtic Posts: 133

Have a nice day.
    The complete lack of self awareness here is rather amusing.
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,341
    Tell the captain the boats not safe and we're drowning!! Turns out he's the one making waves!!!!!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Are there cheaper ticket options at all the venues?
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
This discussion has been closed.