***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    He tryin' to wag that dog though.

Iran seem like the wrong fools to fuck wit.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    brianlux said:
    I can't fucking believe I'm talking about one of my music heroes on a "Donal Trump Was Impeached" thread.  :lol:
    I never got to see Jimi Hendrix at Winterland or anywhere else.
    But I did get to see the Dead there in '77 and then The Sex Pistols a couple of weeks later.

And to keep on topic....the currently elected president is a lying racist xenophobe

The famous (or infamous) Sex Pistols show- wow!  Cool!

On topic:  The current POTUS sucks eggs.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Can you imagine if we would have gotten 2003 Ed with trump in office? We all read the complaining some folks in Denver did when he mistreated the Bush mask back in the day.

Further, have you all seen Roger Waters perform Pigs since 2016? It is quite the anti-trump theatrical performance. Good stuff!!! There were some people muttering and what seemed to be a few people leave their seats and not return. I was at the show in Chicago when Eddie popped in to join for Comfortably Numb.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    Can you imagine if we would have gotten 2003 Ed with trump in office? We all read the complaining some folks in Denver did when he mistreated the Bush mask back in the day.

Further, have you all seen Roger Waters perform Pigs since 2016? It is quite the anti-trump theatrical performance. Good stuff!!! There were some people muttering and what seemed to be a few people leave their seats and not return. I was at the show in Chicago when Eddie popped in to join for Comfortably Numb.
    Yeah I saw three DC show which was excellent.  I actually recorded the whole thing.  I planned on doing something with it,  but then heard that Roger was releasing an official show. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,167
    Still impeached 2020 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Still impeached 2020 
    The reminder is always nice to see.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • donald j trump *

* denotes impeached. in first term.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Brietbart spin.  This is literally a headline from that cesspool this morning.  It's gonna be a long fucking week.

Nancy Pelosi to Introduce Resolution Implying Pre-emptive Surrender to Iran

and this too

Donald Trump: We’re Not Leaving Iraq Until They Pay Us for the Military Base

just one more

Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Returns to White House in Custom Hervé Pierre

those boots retail for over 1700 dollars.

My BB response?
    Gives new meaning to JACK boots. You all are PATHETIC.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,136
    They appreciate the clicks, though
    I just spent a half an hour in there and holy shit.  Wrong side of history indeed
  • ikiT said:
    I just spent a half an hour in there and holy shit.  Wrong side of history indeed
    you are braver than i am, haha.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Seriously.

"I'm starting to see that Nixon was set up by the deep state as well."

I dont even know what this means...

"Have Rope - Will Travel"
    Oh now I do.

"Nothing cruel....just good old American justice....HANG HER for siding with the enemy and attempted overthrow of our President!
    It was good enough for Sadaam, it surely is good enough for Pelosi!"
  • KatKat Posts: 4,832
    Lunatic ranting at its worst.
    Let's leave it there. ugh.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"

I wasn't  a huge fan of what Waters did on the Us Them tour. The Pigs Whitehouse reference (one word) is about censorship advocate Mary. Waters went a little too far redefining that song imo.

But...2020 Ed is expected to take the stage soon in Deep Red OKC.

In too deep?

Given the baseline hatred he has demonstrated for DJT, and the recent war escalations, I cant imagine any version of Ed keeping his mouth completely shut, especially after a few swigs of red.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    ikiT said:
    Oh now I do.

"Nothing cruel....just good old American justice....HANG HER for siding with the enemy and attempted overthrow of our President!
    What is this? He didn't actually say or tweet this did he?
    www.myspace.com
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    ikiT said:
    Brietbart spin.  This is literally a headline from that cesspool this morning.  It's gonna be a long fucking week.

Nancy Pelosi to Introduce Resolution Implying Pre-emptive Surrender to Iran

The people who read and believe that site are the same ones who read and watch and believe...

Newsmax
    Infowars
    Daily stormer
    Daily caller
    Truenews 
    focksnooze
    ru
    Any sinclair owned property
    Etc etc

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Guess who's about to get a subpoena....

Bolton 'prepared to testify' if subpoenaed in Senate trial https://news.yahoo.com/john-bolton-prepared-testify-subpoenaed-170441310.html
    Guess who's about to get a subpoena....

Bolton 'prepared to testify' if subpoenaed in Senate trial https://news.yahoo.com/john-bolton-prepared-testify-subpoenaed-170441310.html
    ^^^MUST SEE
  • Bolton preparing his testimony....

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    ikiT said:
    Oh now I do.

What is this? He didn't actually say or tweet this did he?
    Breitbart comment...although the fact you could confuse Trumpito for some rando redhat is sort of scary.
    Kat said:
    Lunatic ranting at its worst.
    Let's leave it there. ugh.
    Amen.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Given the Times' story, Pelosi is looking better and better. Clearly the aid was not being held for any national security reasons as the the national security adviser was advising him, nay, pleading with him to provide the aid.

I think McConnell will cave sooner than later...
    ....and now Johnny wants to testify.

As I've said, Advantage: Pelosi. She has played this beautifully. 
    www.myspace.com
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,167
    Given the Times' story, Pelosi is looking better and better. Clearly the aid was not being held for any national security reasons as the the national security adviser was advising him, nay, pleading with him to provide the aid.

I think McConnell will cave sooner than later...
    ....and now Johnny wants to testify.

As I've said, Advantage: Pelosi. She has played this beautifully. 
    I don't trust him i can see him testifying and clearing the Baffoon no way he throws him under the bus ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mrussel1 said:
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    how long until trump starts rounding up americans of middle eastern descent and putting them in jail?
    It seemed to play well for that racist fuck FDR. History seems to revere him despite his rounding up Americans and putting them in concentration camps due to the shape of their eyes.
    i think history reveres FDR for his domestic achievements more than anything he did during WWII. he died before WWII ended, so the new deal is what he is remembered most for.

i am not excusing him for what he did with those camps. we were attacked and he did what he felt what he had to do as disgusting as it was. 

trump's domestic legacy is terrible, and he attacked iran instead of iran attacking us. it is kind of an opposite situation in this case.
    The fact FDR felt he had to do it is exactly what I'm calling out. He was a sick fucker and gets no pass from me. I don't hold him to any different standard than I'd hold Trump to. A racist piece of shit is a racist piece of shit, even if they happen to do a couple of good things.

Under FDRs watch we lost 2400 souls while at peace.

Internment camps are wrong but how was he supposed to protect america given the Empire of Japan's aggression in Asia and against the US?
    The entire premise of your question presupposes that Americans of Japanese heritage were a threat to our nation. The reality is that they were Americans, trying to live the American dream, growing their families, starting businesses, running farms, educating their children, serving in our country's military, etc... Why didn't he round up white people of German descent? Shouldn't they have been equally as culpable for the sins of their ancestry? Rounding up innocents based on nationality or skin color is wrong in my book. How did throwing women, children, elderly, and hard working Americans into concentration camps assist in protecting America? How did destroying businesses, taking homes, taking farms, pulling kids out of school, and segregating a hard working segment of the population assist in protecting America?

I’m not sure if was clear America was more concerned with the Empire of Japan, since it represented more of a direct threat to our sovereignty. It was unlikely Germany was going to try anything here, despite what Philip Dick may think.

Japan was taking over Asia and the Pacific. They made a direct assault of Hawaii. Internment was wrong, but we were attacked, drawn into a world war. Had Germany attacked Pearl Harbor, perhaps the interment of German Americans would have rivaled what occurred with the Japanese  Americans.

To be fair,  there were absolutely German saboteurs in the country and the U boats sunk ships off the east coast during the early stages of the war. 

I agree. The Germans were trying to infiltrate from the oceans near me in eastern Long Island. But America was paranoid after Pearl Harbor and seemed to think since they were trying to control the Pacific that further invasion along the west coast was a possibility.
    Japan attacked the Aleutians, the Germans did not.

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, again the Germans did not.

I believe the Internment camps happened right after the Aleutians were attacked.

We should have a good WW2 debate on another thread.