***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,167
    Ok so if he doesn’t want to start a war why the deployment of 3k to the region , clearly if the message is peace why the troops ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Ok so if he doesn’t want to start a war why the deployment of 3k to the region , clearly if the message is peace why the troops ...
    To hand out the Hershey bars.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• jeffbr said:
    No quid pro quo and a perfect call, sure. I know two poster who still believe it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/03/opinions/trump-ukraine-legal-bombshell-opinion-ghitis/index.html
    This was a good article, and really highlights Trump's withholding of Ukraine military aid indefensible (although I'm sure a couple of posters here will take a weak stab at it). Clearly the Iran issue is the Trump Administration wagging the dog. As the piece closed with "What's happening in the Middle East matters, but we should not let it divert us from holding this President to account."
    but HIS emails...??
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    jeffbr said:
    No quid pro quo and a perfect call, sure. I know two poster who still believe it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/03/opinions/trump-ukraine-legal-bombshell-opinion-ghitis/index.html
    This was a good article, and really highlights Trump's withholding of Ukraine military aid indefensible (although I'm sure a couple of posters here will take a weak stab at it). Clearly the Iran issue is the Trump Administration wagging the dog. As the piece closed with "What's happening in the Middle East matters, but we should not let it divert us from holding this President to account."
    but HIS emails...??
    seems unoriginal for some reason.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    He wants peace lol 
    The head of the snake was cut off but as we all know it will grow another , so the cycle continues we killed this general but another is already in place ..
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    how long until trump starts rounding up americans of middle eastern descent and putting them in jail?
    It seemed to play well for that racist fuck FDR. History seems to revere him despite his rounding up Americans and putting them in concentration camps due to the shape of their eyes.
    i think history reveres FDR for his domestic achievements more than anything he did during WWII. he died before WWII ended, so the new deal is what he is remembered most for.

i am not excusing him for what he did with those camps. we were attacked and he did what he felt what he had to do as disgusting as it was. 

trump's domestic legacy is terrible, and he attacked iran instead of iran attacking us. it is kind of an opposite situation in this case.
    The fact FDR felt he had to do it is exactly what I'm calling out. He was a sick fucker and gets no pass from me. I don't hold him to any different standard than I'd hold Trump to. A racist piece of shit is a racist piece of shit, even if they happen to do a couple of good things.

Under FDRs watch we lost 2400 souls while at peace.

Internment camps are wrong but how was he supposed to protect america given the Empire of Japan's aggression in Asia and against the US?
    The entire premise of your question presupposes that Americans of Japanese heritage were a threat to our nation. The reality is that they were Americans, trying to live the American dream, growing their families, starting businesses, running farms, educating their children, serving in our country's military, etc... Why didn't he round up white people of German descent? Shouldn't they have been equally as culpable for the sins of their ancestry? Rounding up innocents based on nationality or skin color is wrong in my book. How did throwing women, children, elderly, and hard working Americans into concentration camps assist in protecting America? How did destroying businesses, taking homes, taking farms, pulling kids out of school, and segregating a hard working segment of the population assist in protecting America?

I’m not sure if was clear America was more concerned with the Empire of Japan, since it represented more of a direct threat to our sovereignty. It was unlikely Germany was going to try anything here, despite what Philip Dick may think.

Japan was taking over Asia and the Pacific. They made a direct assault of Hawaii. Internment was wrong, but we were attacked, drawn into a world war. Had Germany attacked Pearl Harbor, perhaps the interment of German Americans would have rivaled what occurred with the Japanese  Americans.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    He needs to be removed now before he fucks up the country and the world anymore than he already has. 

To anyone that supports him, WAKE THE FUCK UP.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    how long until trump starts rounding up americans of middle eastern descent and putting them in jail?
    It seemed to play well for that racist fuck FDR. History seems to revere him despite his rounding up Americans and putting them in concentration camps due to the shape of their eyes.
    i think history reveres FDR for his domestic achievements more than anything he did during WWII. he died before WWII ended, so the new deal is what he is remembered most for.

i am not excusing him for what he did with those camps. we were attacked and he did what he felt what he had to do as disgusting as it was. 

trump's domestic legacy is terrible, and he attacked iran instead of iran attacking us. it is kind of an opposite situation in this case.
    The fact FDR felt he had to do it is exactly what I'm calling out. He was a sick fucker and gets no pass from me. I don't hold him to any different standard than I'd hold Trump to. A racist piece of shit is a racist piece of shit, even if they happen to do a couple of good things.

Internment camps are wrong but how was he supposed to protect america given the Empire of Japan's aggression in Asia and against the US?
    The entire premise of your question presupposes that Americans of Japanese heritage were a threat to our nation. The reality is that they were Americans, trying to live the American dream, growing their families, starting businesses, running farms, educating their children, serving in our country's military, etc... Why didn't he round up white people of German descent? Shouldn't they have been equally as culpable for the sins of their ancestry? Rounding up innocents based on nationality or skin color is wrong in my book. How did throwing women, children, elderly, and hard working Americans into concentration camps assist in protecting America? How did destroying businesses, taking homes, taking farms, pulling kids out of school, and segregating a hard working segment of the population assist in protecting America?

I’m not sure if was clear America was more concerned with the Empire of Japan, since it represented more of a direct threat to our sovereignty. It was unlikely Germany was going to try anything here, despite what Philip Dick may think.

Japan was taking over Asia and the Pacific. They made a direct assault of Hawaii. Internment was wrong, but we were attacked, drawn into a world war. Had Germany attacked Pearl Harbor, perhaps the interment of German Americans would have rivaled what occurred with the Japanese  Americans.

To be fair,  there were absolutely German saboteurs in the country and the U boats sunk ships off the east coast during the early stages of the war. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,136
    "I have no idea how people can compartmentalize Trump's racism. Also, sure the Japanese internment camps may not have been ideal but you can only judge FDR so harshly." 
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

Friendly reminder you don't need quid pro quo to commit a crime. just asking for a favor was a crime. Just asking a foreign entity to investigate your political opponent was a crime. You didn't need to ask for anything in exchange for it to be a crime. 
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    edited January 2020
    cnn article boils it all down.

He innocent though.  Need the daily caller counterpoint
    Post edited by Smellyman on
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    eddiec said:
    brianlux said:
    is ordering assassination of a foreign leader without authorization of congress another impeachable offense?
    No, learned that in 5th grade.   
    i have a hard time believing that they would discuss summary executions and congressional oversight with a class of 10 year olds, but yeah whatever you say.
    You are right, we learned about the Powers of the Commander in Chief in 6th grade, not 5th grade in Civics class....my bad..
    oh you are so far advanced than the rest of us. our 9th grade civics class did not talk about political assassinations and the powers of the president. maybe you should be the fox news pundit discussing such matters.
    I guess I should feel fortunate that I had such a quality education at such a young age...this explains a lot of what you say on here.  Please keep it up, your posts are very enjoyable.  

And yours are just simply meant to be provoking.  Do you get paid to do this shit?  Ho hum...
    I do not get paid, but perhaps I should to assist w/ a little balance and reality around this safe space.  I’ll tell you what I did pay for, a membership to my favorite Rock n Roll bands website....
    Say, when was your last PJ  show you went too and what’s been your favorite show over the years??  
    Maybe you’d like to challenge this “safe space” with some of that stellar 5th grade education you received and explain how Team Trump Treason has been great for US foreign policy, starting with how neocon ideology and Team Trump Treason’s foreign policy moves will MAGA. When you’re finished, you can explain US foreign policy as it relates to Iran and explain how Team Trump Treason’s missile strike assassination is a better foreign policy move than the six nation Iran nuclear deal. Please provide some background by providing your understanding of the Iran-Middle East political history, starting say in 1954 to present. Challenge our safe space, please? We’re a patient bunch.
    you ever see that movie Back to School? This is like one of the questions in the oral examination scene.

"i have just one question. in 37 parts."
    Like I said, we’re a patient bunch.
    Like I would waste more the 5 minutes writing or reading anything on here....it sure seems like many posters must be independently wealthy or living on the government’s titty w/ all the time available some of y’all spend on here....Call me Castanza, or more like Can’t-stands-ya ...beat ya to it :)
    I think it would be educational for you to spend time here. Not to change your mind per se, but to listen to other viewpoints of Americans. There is actually a wide range of liberal idealogy on here, ranging from moderate to leftist- not just a singular voice that conservatives tend to lump us into. You'd be surprised, but most posters on here welcome conservative interaction. Unfortunately, it often consists of false memes and unsubstantiated claims, not intelligent assertions. It's true you're walking into a den of people who generally dislike Trump but if you have valid arguments, I believe most here would like to hear them.
    Will do, great advice.  I have been reading from a far for a few years now w/o posting anything so I have a pretty good idea how anyone who is on the Trump Treason side is treated.   It’s so wonderful how inclusive this forum is and how many feel they are the smartest in the room....

Anger is an energy, don't waste it.  Maybe try posting something related to the topic rather than simply stabbing everyone here with a fork.  Why do you support Trump?  What has he done for you?  How is he making America "great" again?

As for your previous question- my one and only PJ show was the 9/30/2012 show, an "instant classic" show in Missoula, Montana.  It was one of the best shows I've ever seen- and that includes a fantastic 1968 Who performance and two Jimi Hendrix Experience shows.  Pearl Jam delivered!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    eddiec said:
    brianlux said:
    is ordering assassination of a foreign leader without authorization of congress another impeachable offense?
    i have a hard time believing that they would discuss summary executions and congressional oversight with a class of 10 year olds, but yeah whatever you say.
    You are right, we learned about the Powers of the Commander in Chief in 6th grade, not 5th grade in Civics class....my bad..
    oh you are so far advanced than the rest of us. our 9th grade civics class did not talk about political assassinations and the powers of the president. maybe you should be the fox news pundit discussing such matters.
    I guess I should feel fortunate that I had such a quality education at such a young age...this explains a lot of what you say on here.  Please keep it up, your posts are very enjoyable.  

And yours are just simply meant to be provoking.  Do you get paid to do this shit?  Ho hum...
    I do not get paid, but perhaps I should to assist w/ a little balance and reality around this safe space.  I’ll tell you what I did pay for, a membership to my favorite Rock n Roll bands website....
    Say, when was your last PJ  show you went too and what’s been your favorite show over the years??  
    Maybe you’d like to challenge this “safe space” with some of that stellar 5th grade education you received and explain how Team Trump Treason has been great for US foreign policy, starting with how neocon ideology and Team Trump Treason’s foreign policy moves will MAGA. When you’re finished, you can explain US foreign policy as it relates to Iran and explain how Team Trump Treason’s missile strike assassination is a better foreign policy move than the six nation Iran nuclear deal. Please provide some background by providing your understanding of the Iran-Middle East political history, starting say in 1954 to present. Challenge our safe space, please? We’re a patient bunch.
    you ever see that movie Back to School? This is like one of the questions in the oral examination scene.

Like I would waste more the 5 minutes writing or reading anything on here....it sure seems like many posters must be independently wealthy or living on the government’s titty w/ all the time available some of y’all spend on here....Call me Castanza, or more like Can’t-stands-ya ...beat ya to it :)
    I think it would be educational for you to spend time here. Not to change your mind per se, but to listen to other viewpoints of Americans. There is actually a wide range of liberal idealogy on here, ranging from moderate to leftist- not just a singular voice that conservatives tend to lump us into. You'd be surprised, but most posters on here welcome conservative interaction. Unfortunately, it often consists of false memes and unsubstantiated claims, not intelligent assertions. It's true you're walking into a den of people who generally dislike Trump but if you have valid arguments, I believe most here would like to hear them.
    Will do, great advice.  I have been reading from a far for a few years now w/o posting anything so I have a pretty good idea how anyone who is on the Trump Treason side is treated.   It’s so wonderful how inclusive this forum is and how many feel they are the smartest in the room....

Anger is an energy, don't waste it.  Maybe try posting something related to the topic rather than simply stabbing everyone here with a fork.  Why do you support Trump?  What has he done for you?  How is he making America "great" again?

As for your previous question- my one and only PJ show was the 9/30/2012 show, an "instant classic" show in Missoula, Montana.  It was one of the best shows I've ever seen- and that includes a fantastic 1968 Who performance and two Jimi Hendrix Experience shows.  Pearl Jam delivered!
    What was your favorite show at winterland?  
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    eddiec said:
    brianlux said:

Oh, Winterland!  A magic place!  So many great shows there- Link Wray slinking across the stage in his leathers playing "Rumble", CSNY after playing a righteous "Down By the River" and at the end becoming a tangle mess of grown men wearing guitars hugging each other while the crowd went wild.  But the best was seeing Jimi Hendrix- and the magic started before the doors even opened as we stood transfixed listening to Jimi's sound check that sounded like the gods making love while sending spine chilling electric currents through the night air.  I was just an infatuated teen born at the right time, privileged to witness miracles.  Sheer luck.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    eddiec said:
    brianlux said:

Oh, Winterland!  A magic place!  So many great shows there- Link Wray slinking across the stage in his leathers playing "Rumble", CSNY after playing a righteous "Down By the River" and at the end becoming a tangle mess of grown men wearing guitars hugging each other while the crowd went wild.  But the best was seeing Jimi Hendrix- and the magic started before the doors even opened as we stood transfixed listening to Jimi's sound check that sounded like the gods making love while sending spine chilling electric currents through the night air.  I was just an infatuated teen born at the right time, privileged to witness miracles.  Sheer luck.
    Were you at THE Jimi winterland show? October 68?
    edited January 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    eddiec said:
    brianlux said:

Were you at THE Jimi winterland show? October 68?

Sort of, yes!  October '68, but in those days band often played two shows each night.  This was the case with the October '68 shows.  There were two shows each of three nights- the 10th, 11th, and 12th.  The cuts on the Live at Winterland album come from several of the shows.  I was not present for the one Jack Casady sat in on (rats!), but the one I did see on one of those nights was a great show.  I loved it when, in the middle of his rendition of "Like a Rolling Stone" it went like:  "...you shouldn't let other people get your... [Jimi takes a drag on an imagery joint, arcs his left hand through the air and stabs the vein in his inner elbow with index finger while clucking his tongue once making a popping noise]...get your kicks for you..."  And all of that animated hand and arm motion, of course, without missing a beat.  As an added thrill, due to fighting equipment problems throughout the show, Jimi ended the last song, "Foxy Lady", by flashing us the peace sign and then turning and charging his Marshall stack with his Strat, headstock first, into the speaker cabinet, followed by oceans of crazy feedback.  Amazing performance, great night!
    Post edited by brianlux on

Oh, and I have photos I took at the show but  Experience Hendrix LLC now owns the rights to them and so I'm under obligation to them to not post them (though I am allowed to reproduce them in my book).

I can't fucking believe I'm talking about one of my music heroes on a "Donal Trump Was Impeached" thread.  :lol:

• CM189191 said:

Friendly reminder you don't need quid pro quo to commit a crime. just asking for a favor was a crime. Just asking a foreign entity to investigate your political opponent was a crime. You didn't need to ask for anything in exchange for it to be a crime. 
    Oh I know. But do other posters? The lack of knowledge of basic facts can be astounding. But you know, safe spaces.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • brianlux said:
    I can't fucking believe I'm talking about one of my music heroes on a "Donal Trump Was Impeached" thread.  :lol:
    I can Brian. You keep being you.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    brianlux said:
    I could talk to you for days about concerts specially with your tales 🤘
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    mrussel1 said:
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:

To be fair,  there were absolutely German saboteurs in the country and the U boats sunk ships off the east coast during the early stages of the war. 

I agree. The Germans were trying to infiltrate from the oceans near me in eastern Long Island. But America was paranoid after Pearl Harbor and seemed to think since they were trying to control the Pacific that further invasion along the west coast was a possibility.
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    edited January 2020
    I made a mess of that. stand by.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    edited January 2020
    eddiec said:
    brianlux said:

You shouldn't take it so hard.   The echo chamber works both ways.  The comments section of Breitbart is the polar opposite of this place and it's pretty fucking terrible, it's racist, xenophobic, hatefilled non stop pro-Trumpito slurp.  

I have wandered over there from time to time during this presidency, think the high points like Charlottesville, the attempted Paul Ryan Obamacare overthrow, the midterms, Sean Spicer, the Kashoggi murder.  It's hard to believe that Americans are typing out all that rage and shizzy out for prosperity.  Maybe they're not all Americans though.  They sure like to blow smoke up Don's fat ass.  I read comments about Mayor Pete's response to Don's little midweek assassination, they were as virulently anti gay as you can imagine.  Names called.  Substance ignored.  Make the Liberals Cry Again.  

If only the president promoted better ideas, and wasn't such a bald faced liar, and seem to even remotely take his job seriously, you'd have an easier time defending him.  There would be a whole lot less of lumping YOU in with those idiots referred to above.

You got a right to feel and say whatever you like.  I respect that.   I'd still let you buy me a beer at an upcoming PJ show and listen to your story about that one time you met Stone or when you waited in line to buy No Code or when Mikey locked you in a death stare (we all got one).  Finding common ground in a community is better than letting this orange faced, Russian installed, WAR STARTER get in the way of what's really important...a decent tour of college basketball arenas I can make 3 stops on, and a new goddamn record.

Post edited by ikiT on
    brianlux said:
    It's a great break from our regularly scheduled programming.  You're the only person I know that was there,  in SF, at probably the best moments in modern music history. 
    Seattle legend Jimi Hendrix.  Dang.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    edited January 2020
    brianlux said:
    I never got to see Jimi Hendrix at Winterland or anywhere else.
    But I did get to see the Dead there in '77 and then The Sex Pistols a couple of weeks later.

And to keep on topic....the currently elected president is a lying racist xenophobe
    brianlux said:
    I never got to see Jimi Hendrix at Winterland or anywhere else.
    But I did get to see the Dead there in '77 and then The Sex Pistols a couple of weeks later.

And to keep on topic....the currently elected president is a lying racist xenophobe
    Nice , never saw Sex Pistols but my 1st dead show was in 78 in new haven ct 
    Ok back to to Baffoon has been impeached period there’s nothing Moscow Mitch or any one can do about that fact!