***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Bragging about an assassination.  I am sure everything will be fine....
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    edited January 2020
    Smellyman said:
    Bragging about an assassination.  I am sure everything will be fine....

This is not going to go well.  I think I'm ready to head for Antarctica or maybe Jupiter.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    brianlux said:
    dankind said:
    Al Jazeera is more of a fact-based news outlet than some popular US media conglomerates. 

Just was checking this out:

Holy shit and holy hell.

Sadly, starting a war would probably increase Republican chances. The drums beat strongly in the USA.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • RYME said:
    RYME said:
    To the Left it's all about buzzwords, criterias, formulas and pigenholes.
    You said ______, that makes you a
    = _________.
    You voted for ________  = _______.
    You own a  ________  =  __________.
    You are against ______ = ___________.
    You you are you are
     _______ = __________.
    You are from ________ = ___________.
    You were raised ________ = _________.
    You drive a ___________ = __________.
    You dont believe in _______ = _______.
    You believe in ________ = __________.
    You eat __________  = _____________.
    When Your number 1 priority in life, & the reason for getting out of bed midday, is to monitor the pj message board & stop any goats from crossing the bridge into your safe space that = ________???

Oh c'mon, no one laughed at this!?!  This is hysterical!
    Please explain how this is hysterical to you.

It's a Madlibs form!  Madlibs are funny.  This was funny.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    RYME said:
    Now you give me one example of when Donald Trump was blatantly racist.

So being just a racist is ok? 

Its only the blatant stuff that's bad?
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    sell Mortimer sell !!
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    This effing asshole.  

How about the Emails released YESTERDAY afternoon that SUPER GLUED the impeachable crime right to this MFer's forehead?   
    What's his next move?  Shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue, and say "I did it, so fucking what..."

Get him out now.  
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • is ordering assassination of a foreign leader without authorization of congress another impeachable offense?
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Read an article from WSJ or Post this morning that shows where the Whistleblower's department was and said they actually heard the president say he was withholding payment until an investigation was launched.

I was half asleep reading it and can't find it.  Anyone read this too?  It really changes things for me.
  • is ordering assassination of a foreign leader without authorization of congress another impeachable offense?
    No, learned that in 5th grade.   
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    is ordering assassination of a foreign leader without authorization of congress another impeachable offense?
    Didn't know they taught "avoiding legitimate impeachments" in school. Must be a Red State kind of thing.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    i have a hard time believing that they would discuss summary executions and congressional oversight with a class of 10 year olds, but yeah whatever you say.

• Read an article from WSJ or Post this morning that shows where the Whistleblower's department was and said they actually heard the president say he was withholding payment until an investigation was launched.

I was half asleep reading it and can't find it.  Anyone read this too?  It really changes things for me.
    this was reported a few days ago from other sources as well.

i have a hard time believing that they would discuss summary executions and congressional oversight with a class of 10 year olds, but yeah whatever you say.
    You are right, we learned about the Powers of the Commander in Chief in 6th grade, not 5th grade in Civics class....my bad..
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Oh, Linda...
    www.myspace.com
    You are right, we learned about the Powers of the Commander in Chief in 6th grade, not 5th grade in Civics class....my bad..
    oh you are so far advanced than the rest of us. our 9th grade civics class did not talk about political assassinations and the powers of the president. maybe you should be the fox news pundit discussing such matters.

• how long until trump starts rounding up americans of middle eastern descent and putting them in jail?

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    is ordering assassination of a foreign leader without authorization of congress another impeachable offense?

Same here.  Learned that in our fifth grade Poli Sci class in the AM which was followed by Clinical Procedures of Advanced Thoracic Aortic Dissection Repair 101 just before lunch.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    how long until trump starts rounding up americans of middle eastern descent and putting them in jail?
    It seemed to play well for that racist fuck FDR. History seems to revere him despite his rounding up Americans and putting them in concentration camps due to the shape of their eyes.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • jeffbr said:
    how long until trump starts rounding up americans of middle eastern descent and putting them in jail?
    It seemed to play well for that racist fuck FDR. History seems to revere him despite his rounding up Americans and putting them in concentration camps due to the shape of their eyes.
    i think history reveres FDR for his domestic achievements more than anything he did during WWII. he died before WWII ended, so the new deal is what he is remembered most for.

i am not excusing him for what he did with those camps. we were attacked and he did what he felt what he had to do as disgusting as it was. 

trump's domestic legacy is terrible, and he attacked iran instead of iran attacking us. it is kind of an opposite situation in this case.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    brianlux said:

Same here.  Learned that in our fifth grade Poli Sci class in the AM which was followed by Clinical Procedures of Advanced Thoracic Aortic Dissection Repair 101 just before lunch.
    It's better to learn the Thoracic stuff after lunch.
    That way it's easier to see who can hold their lunch.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    jeffbr said:
    i think history reveres FDR for his domestic achievements more than anything he did during WWII. he died before WWII ended, so the new deal is what he is remembered most for.

i am not excusing him for what he did with those camps. we were attacked and he did what he felt what he had to do as disgusting as it was. 

trump's domestic legacy is terrible, and he attacked iran instead of iran attacking us. it is kind of an opposite situation in this case.
    The fact FDR felt he had to do it is exactly what I'm calling out. He was a sick fucker and gets no pass from me. I don't hold him to any different standard than I'd hold Trump to. A racist piece of shit is a racist piece of shit, even if they happen to do a couple of good things.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • 3,000 troops were just deployed to Iran. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,141
    It's like Ted Kennedy. As long as your politics are deemed correct, people are more than happy to wave off the horrific shit you did with an asterisk. 
    Middle East. Big difference.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:

The fact FDR felt he had to do it is exactly what I'm calling out. He was a sick fucker and gets no pass from me. I don't hold him to any different standard than I'd hold Trump to. A racist piece of shit is a racist piece of shit, even if they happen to do a couple of good things.
    i agree with you. i was speaking from historical consensus among people who have done documentaries on FDR, not my own personal opinion.

even terrible people do something right once in a while. trump signed the legislation making animal cruelty a felony. still does not excuse the other terrible shit he says and does on an hourly basis.

• ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    The proper answer is not too fucking long.   Sorry for the swear words.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,559
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:

Funny, I always personally have hated Teddy more than Franklin, but now that you put it in perspective, fuck them both.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Middle East. Big difference.
    yes agree. 

i wonder if this assassination was also a way to take the heat off of bibi. if he gets israel involved in a war, will the proceedings against him stop?