***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    RYME said:
    Impeachment isn't official until the articles of impeachment are sent over to the Senate.  So Donald Trump has not officially been impeached yet.  It has been voted on by the House yes!  But it hasn't been sent over to the Senate yet, so nothing's official yet.
    If they don't send the Articles over to the Senate, it will be rendered null and void.  If they do send it over to the Senate, they will have their Senate trial and he will be acquitted.
    So pick your poison.
    Um yeah.  Where did you find that legal theory? Straight from the president's office of legal propaganda?
    How about you cite the case law or part of the Constitution that says that.  
  • RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    edited December 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    Impeachment isn't official until the articles of impeachment are sent over to the Senate.  So Donald Trump has not officially been impeached yet.  It has been voted on by the House yes!  But it hasn't been sent over to the Senate yet, so nothing's official yet.
    If they don't send the Articles over to the Senate, it will be rendered null and void.  If they do send it over to the Senate, they will have their Senate trial and he will be acquitted.
    So pick your poison.
    Um yeah.  Where did you find that legal theory? Straight from the president's office of legal propaganda?
    No, that's how it works. Read up my friend.
    Post edited by RYME on
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    So pick your poison.
    Show me where.  Give me the case law.  I know it's not in the Constitution.   This is just you buying into more alternative reality bull.
    edited December 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    So pick your poison.
    Show me where.  Give me the case law.  I know it's not in the Constitution.   This is just you buying into more alternative reality bull.
    I don't need to do that.  You watch and see.  Sorry to pop your balloon.
    Post edited by RYME on
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    So pick your poison.
    I don't need to do that.  You watch and see.
    So... it doesn't exist. That's a fact  Is that more "winning"?  He's impeached but not convicted.  Everything else is propaganda.  

"You're entitled to your own opinion,  but not your own facts."
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    So pick your poison.
    So... it doesn't exist. That's a fact  Is that more "winning"?  He's impeached but not convicted.  Everything else is propaganda.  

That's not my opinion.  That's how it works sorry to pop your balloon.
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    So pick your poison.

That's not my opinion.  That's how it works sorry to pop your balloon.
    Based on what?  Your post? There's nothing in the Constitution that addresses it.  There's no legal precedent.  It's full of shit and just Trump propaganda to support his fragile ego. 
  • He’s officially impeached but since Pelosi has not sent the articles to the Senate, it’s tantamount to someone being charged with or indicted on a crime, but are out on bail with their court date pending. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    edited December 2019
    The articles haven't been sent over to the Senate yet because they do not want a trial there because the senate trial will call up whoever they want under oath.  That would be devastating.  The Dems know they can't remove him, so
    They just wanted the label tagged on Trump.
    (Trump Impeached)  (impeached doesn't mean removed) they hope that we the people don't know the difference.  No president has ever been removed. Nixon got the closest but resigned ahead of the Senate vote, so technically he wasn't removed either.
     They don't want the label (Trump Impeached but Acquitted)  and they don't want to have to answer those nasty questions under oath that they would get.
    This is fact not opinion.  The dems are in a box.  They are stalling trying to by time & figure out a way to wiggle out of the bind that they are in.
    That is the problem.  All of this distraction during an election year?  How is the Dem candidate going to get his or her message out?
    Bottom line you're still trying to undo 2016.
    Good luck.

Post edited by RYME on
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,136
    He’s officially impeached but since Pelosi has not sent the articles to the Senate, it’s tantamount to someone being charged with or indicted on a crime, but are out on bail with their court date pending. 
    Yeah, pretty much this. It's a goofy semantic argument. Although it would be completely typical of where both major parties are if Pelosi decided to not transfer the articles and everyone perpetually bickered over whether he was "actually impeached."
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,136
    FOIA'd White House email shows the OMB withheld the aid 91 minutes after the Zelensky call. I realize it's not video of Trump putting the money in a briefcase and sitting on it, but still...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-administration-withheld-ukraine-military-aid-91-minutes-after-phone-call
  • RYME said:
    The articles haven't been sent over to the Senate yet because they do not want a trial there because the senate trial will call up whoever they want under oath.  That would be devastating.  The Dems know they can't remove him, so
    (Trump Impeached)  (impeached doesn't mean removed) they hope that we the people don't know the difference.  No president has ever been removed. Nixon got the closest but resigned ahead of the Senate vote, so technically he wasn't removed either.
     They don't want the label (Trump Impeached but Acquitted)  and they don't want to have to answer those nasty questions under oath that they would get.
    This is fact not opinion.  The dems are in a box.  They are stalling trying to by time & figure out a way to wiggle out of the bind that they are in.
    That is the problem.  All of this distraction during an election year?  How is the Dem candidate going to get his or her message out?
    Good luck.

Bahahahahahaha! Nonsense. Why won’t Moscow Mitchy Baby allow Bolton, Mulvaney, Blair and Duffey to testify in the senate trial? Talk about a box! You best take it off yo head, yo!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

That has nothing to do with the point you made earlier. 
  • RYME said:
    Good luck.

This is a Safe Space!!!  Stop telling the truth and upsetting everyone.   Unicorn’s and Magical Ferry dust only zone.  
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

This is a Safe Space!!!  Stop telling the truth where and upsetting everyone.   Unicorn’s and Magical Ferry dust only zone.  
    Does the magical ferry sail to your land of unreason? 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

This is a Safe Space!!!  Stop telling the truth and upsetting everyone.   Unicorn’s and Magical Ferry dust only zone.  
    And here I got so excited when you announced your exit, thought the place was about to get one person less illogical.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,291
    edited December 2019
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

This is a Safe Space!!!  Stop telling the truth where and upsetting everyone.   Unicorn’s and Magical Ferry dust only zone.  
    After stopping at the islands of Delusion, Illusion and Illogical. With Putin on the ritz at the helm.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

Like I said,  you fail to bring cogent arguments.  That is trolling. 

Rhyme still failed to back up the statement that Trump wasn't impeached.  There is no legal or Constitutional argument to support that statement.
  • 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

LOL.  Almost as good as a magic carper tide.  :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    edited December 2019
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

Johnson acquitted in Senate trial STILL IMPEACHED.

Nixon , 3 Articles adopted in committee rendered moot after resignation before adoption by full House.

Clinton  aquitted in Senate STILL IMPEACHED

Trump IMPEACHED Senate trial pending

STILL IMPEACHED.....

btw, this is about his preformance AS president. Not a 3 yr old election......
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

Nixon rendered moot after resignation. STILL IMPEACHED

STILL IMPEACHED.....

Almost positive Nixon was not impeached.  Only three presidents were ever impeached: Johnson, Clinton and trump.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    edited December 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

Nixon rendered moot after resignation. STILL IMPEACHED

STILL IMPEACHED.....

Almost positive Nixon was not impeached.  Only three presidents were ever impeached: Johnson, Clinton and trump.  
    yeah, you are right. the committee approved 3 rejected 2 articles. It hadnt gone to a full house vote  yet.

McTeach for the win......

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,291
    edited December 2019
    Nixon resigned before the full House voted on the articles of impeachment that passed out of the judiciary committee when it became evident that the articles would be passed by the House on a bi-partisan basis. Nixon lost the support of his party when the evidence confirmed his guilt and he most likely would have been convicted in the senate. The Watergate Tapes sealed his fate.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

Bahahahahahaha! Nonsense. Why won’t Moscow Mitchy Baby allow Bolton, Mulvaney, Blair and Duffey to testify in the senate trial? Talk about a box! You best take it off yo head, yo!
    You dont speak or read english? You are a leftist brainwashed hack deal with it.  How you feel don't make you right.
    You would be much more credible, and this thread would be much more fun for you if the facts are on your side, but they aren't.
    brianlux said:
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

LOL.  Almost as good as a magic carper tide.  :smiley:
    :smile: This Thread should read
    Gumdrop Fairies R Us.  Because we can't handle the truth.
  • RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

You dont speak or read english? You are a leftist brainwashed hack deal with it.  How you feel don't make you right.
    You would be much more credible, and this thread would be much more fun for you if the facts are on your side, but they aren't.
    How do I feel? Pretty damn well considering Team Trump Treason was impeached and Moscow Mitchy Baby won’t allow the Impeachment 4 to testify because they’ll confirm what we already know. But that’s okay because facts continue to drip out, like the water from a shower head or faucet and it’s just a matter of time. Not even the sweet baby Jesus will be able to save your “chosen one.” So yea, Bahahahahahaha! Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock goes the removal clock. Merry Christmas!

Brilliantati©
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Good luck.

“How you feel doesn’t make you right”. Words to love by indeed. 

So, we’re waiting for you to post some facts. Any facts at all, really. You could start with some impeachment facts, and when you’re done you could move on to some facts regarding climate change, and then for dessert some facts on how “the Left” is using Thunberg. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"

.lindamarie73 said:
    My evidence will be presented in less then a year....And thanks for the Troll label, that’s when one know’s they have Won.  I will try to leave this safe space alone for a bit.  I understand misery needs company and conservatives are not welcome here.  Isn’t that ironic, don’t ya think??  AM Have a blessed day 

Maybe a liberal band's political forum would have liberal leaning fans?

No worries though. If you happen to score tickets to the upcoming tour just rest easy knowing $2 from each ticket will go to helping liberal causes.

Liberalism doesnt make liberals miserable, it makes conservatives miserable.