I hope these people do not breed.

Did the Epoch Times post this?

Jeez
    www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:

Again I'll ask because apparently I am "ignorant"...

No where do yo mention that Trump wanted other countries to interfere with an election.  

That is what I am missing and you did too, but I'm ignorant?

Come now...

No I don't support Trump but the reach here is just that.  Reaching.  

I'm still waiting for someone to show me the evidence of where Trump asked for the election interference?
    You don't understand how asking a foreign gov't to launch a sham investigation into his most likely 2020 rival, and demanding it be done on television, while tying it to aid isn't attempting to interfere and corrupt the election? You don't see how he is using the power of the presidency to give himself an unfair advantage and leveraging OUR tax dollars to do it?
    He would have multiple rivals in the upcoming election, is he going to have them all investigated?  Having it tied to aid is not interfering with the upcoming election...  It can be assumed or implied, that is it.  It isn't cut and dry. So no.

Not seeing how he used his presidency to "leverage" an advantage.  No on that too.

Just not seeing it the way you all do which is interesting, if you dislike Trump, he's guilty.  You like Trump, he's innocent.

I don't care for Trump but I think he is innocent.

I guess I'm in the center then...

He has multiple rivals in the election - what BS. Biden has been the front runner with the strongest name recognition since this campaign started. To claim that this is innocent betrays all prior knowledge of Trump and how he conducts himself. 

Your conclusion that your opinion on Trump is purely related to whether you ‘like’ or ‘dislike’ him is fucking dumb, and fucking baseless, and fucking insulting. Some of us follow logic, not the bullshit rhetoric thrust at us on a regular basis. 

I can’t believe that intelligent humans who can string a sentence together can’t see the egregious behaviours at play. 
    You want logic then?  Look at who voted for impeachment, all democrats.  You see who voted no?  All republicans and 3 dems.

Last I checked the democrats didn't like him.

I'd love to ask what side of the aisle everyone is that is for the impeachment.  My guess would all be along party lines.

You’re once again making an assumption that this is extreme partisanship instead of logic. Your claim is also ridiculous when the Republicans voted in party lines exclusively as well - why does your bias assume that every single Republican is right and every single Democrat is corrupt, and what is it that leads you in this one case (fuck the BS about wanting it from the start - Pelosi owns this and was against for months and months) to assume this to be the case when the facts speak so incredibly loudly? Could it not, dare I say, be the opposite? You’ve not given a single valid argument against impeachment, nor have I seen one posted here. May I have one? Otherwise, all due respect, those who are arguing on the merit of the facts instead of the merit of the process, are deserving of the faith when the facts need not even be interpreted to be obviously troubling.
    3 dems went over and voted no so it didn't exactly go down party lines but I will agree for the most part it did.

Look.  I don't think this is impeachable.  That's it.  If I can't coherently make my case for you then so be it.  

And Justin Amash, who was a republican, until earlier this year voted for it. 

He abused the power of his office for his own personal gain. This is a pretty open and shut case if folks are being reasonable and honest with themselves. 

Amash is proof republicans were not allowed to vote against trump.

their choice was vote no or leave the party 

its crazy if anyone thinks since  all republicans voted no that was a sign Trump is even 1% less guilty 
    They gotta name him one of the managers. 
    www.myspace.com
    edited December 2019
    https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2019/12/20/poll-trump-impeachment-088812?__twitter_impression=true

52% support impeach/removal. 54% support having witnesses called. 

Reminder: Support for impeachment for Clinton never topped 29%. 

First one I’ve seen since the vote. Good sign 
    www.myspace.com
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:

Again I'll ask because apparently I am "ignorant"...

No where do yo mention that Trump wanted other countries to interfere with an election.  

That is what I am missing and you did too, but I'm ignorant?

Come now...

No I don't support Trump but the reach here is just that.  Reaching.  

I'm still waiting for someone to show me the evidence of where Trump asked for the election interference?
    You don't understand how asking a foreign gov't to launch a sham investigation into his most likely 2020 rival, and demanding it be done on television, while tying it to aid isn't attempting to interfere and corrupt the election? You don't see how he is using the power of the presidency to give himself an unfair advantage and leveraging OUR tax dollars to do it?
    He would have multiple rivals in the upcoming election, is he going to have them all investigated?  Having it tied to aid is not interfering with the upcoming election...  It can be assumed or implied, that is it.  It isn't cut and dry. So no.

Not seeing how he used his presidency to "leverage" an advantage.  No on that too.

Just not seeing it the way you all do which is interesting, if you dislike Trump, he's guilty.  You like Trump, he's innocent.

I don't care for Trump but I think he is innocent.

I guess I'm in the center then...

He has multiple rivals in the election - what BS. Biden has been the front runner with the strongest name recognition since this campaign started. To claim that this is innocent betrays all prior knowledge of Trump and how he conducts himself. 

Your conclusion that your opinion on Trump is purely related to whether you ‘like’ or ‘dislike’ him is fucking dumb, and fucking baseless, and fucking insulting. Some of us follow logic, not the bullshit rhetoric thrust at us on a regular basis. 

I can’t believe that intelligent humans who can string a sentence together can’t see the egregious behaviours at play. 
    You want logic then?  Look at who voted for impeachment, all democrats.  You see who voted no?  All republicans and 3 dems.

Last I checked the democrats didn't like him.

I'd love to ask what side of the aisle everyone is that is for the impeachment.  My guess would all be along party lines.

You’re once again making an assumption that this is extreme partisanship instead of logic. Your claim is also ridiculous when the Republicans voted in party lines exclusively as well - why does your bias assume that every single Republican is right and every single Democrat is corrupt, and what is it that leads you in this one case (fuck the BS about wanting it from the start - Pelosi owns this and was against for months and months) to assume this to be the case when the facts speak so incredibly loudly? Could it not, dare I say, be the opposite? You’ve not given a single valid argument against impeachment, nor have I seen one posted here. May I have one? Otherwise, all due respect, those who are arguing on the merit of the facts instead of the merit of the process, are deserving of the faith when the facts need not even be interpreted to be obviously troubling.
    3 dems went over and voted no so it didn't exactly go down party lines but I will agree for the most part it did.

Look.  I don't think this is impeachable.  That's it.  If I can't coherently make my case for you then so be it.  

And Justin Amash, who was a republican, until earlier this year voted for it. 

He abused the power of his office for his own personal gain. This is a pretty open and shut case if folks are being reasonable and honest with themselves. 

Amash is proof republicans were not allowed to vote against trump.

their choice was vote no or leave the party 

its crazy if anyone thinks since  all republicans voted no that was a sign Trump is even 1% less guilty 
    They gotta name him one of the managers. 

Damn good idea.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    mickeyrat said:
    as seen on facebook......

They didn’t happen to provide the section of which article of the constitution that’s from?

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    mickeyrat said:

Unless I am missing something it is Two terms up to ten years as per the 22nd amemdnement.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

HA

This is funny
    www.myspace.com
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165

lol not even true Orange Baffoon got impeached for being a corrupt Russian asset man how misinformed are you damn..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Unless I am missing something it is Two terms up to ten years as per the 22nd amemdnement.
    You must be missing something, since this was on FB.  It's right.  I think you should spend the day researching this part of the amendment.  
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:

You must be missing something, since this was on FB.  It's right.  I think you should spend the day researching this part of the amendment.  
    Will do, my bad on that. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Will do, my bad on that. 
    be sure to read very closely between the lines......

of meth because whoever came up with that was clearly on it......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• lol not even true Orange Baffoon got impeached for being a corrupt Russian asset man how misinformed are you damn..
    Keep telling yourself that and eventually it will be true....

lol not even true Orange Baffoon got impeached for being a corrupt Russian asset man how misinformed are you damn..
    lol his impeached period nothing he says or does will take that away the idiot got impeached..

Just look at title of thread it’s right there before your eyes you just need to get your head out of the giant sand hole you have it in! 

• lol not even true Orange Baffoon got impeached for being a corrupt Russian asset man how misinformed are you damn..
    Just look at title of thread it’s right there before your eyes you just need to get your head out of the giant sand hole you have it in! 
    And every time I look at the title of the thread it just confirms The Donald will Win again in 2020.  Boy the Democrats played this one wrong, this sham of a impeachment will just inspire the silent majority even more.  Makes one wonder how bad the democratic candidates really are that someone like Donald Trump and all his baggage will win Again.  

And every time I look at the title of the thread it just confirms The Donald will Win again in 2020.  Boy the Democrats played this one wrong, this sham of a impeachment will just inspire the silent majority even more.  Makes one wonder how bad the democratic candidates really are that someone like Donald Trump and all his baggage will win Again.  
    So if we rename the thread it will change the outcome the other way?

Btw, don't forget the so called silent majority was the minority in 2012, 2016 and 2018. 

i typically don't respond to people who are trolling but I will make an exception here.

what evidence do you have that trump will win again? 65 million people voted against him last time. he lost the popular vote by 3 million. it would have been more had jill stein not run. i am not even going to get in to the fact that russia tried to interfere on his behalf in all 50 states and was succesfull in some of them. he won the EC. a fluke. not legitimate because he did not have the blessing and approval of the majority of the country. he has never once been at 50% approval or higher.

he has not gotten more popular since 2016. he has alienated michigan, which he now has to win in order to win the EC. his base of support is older white men, who are dying off, and younger white women. millenials cannot stand him and the majority of young voters will absolutely not vote for him.

republicans have lost every single election since he has been elected. nearly every candidate he has endorsed since 2016 has lost in special elections. the man is toxic. if he is not convicted in the senate, he will not win the popular vote because there is not a single poll out there that shows he has increased his appeal and popularity. his polling now is underwater. he is losing in polls to every single democratic candidate, some by double digits, in states he has to win to win the EC. democrats have won is districts where he won in 2016 by double digits. 

you can continue to tell yourself he will win and silent majority and all that other right wing wishful thinking bullshit, but i am telling you the honest truth and the electoral lay of the land. this dude is toast. the only way he wins is more election interferance. mcconnell knows that. why else would he block every bill passed by the house to improve election security? they will lie, cheat, steal, and do everything they can to win in 2020 because they all know that if trump loses and is out of office he will go on trial in SDNY and will likely end up in jail for the next 30 years.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • also, nobody gets re-elected simply by telling everyone he has done a good job, which trump does all the time.

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613

i typically don't respond to people who are trolling but I will make an exception here.

what evidence do you have that trump will win again? 65 million people voted against him last time. he lost the popular vote by 3 million. it would have been more had jill stein not run. i am not even going to get in to the fact that russia tried to interfere on his behalf in all 50 states and was succesfull in some of them. he won the EC. a fluke. not legitimate because he did not have the blessing and approval of the majority of the country. he has never once been at 50% approval or higher.

he has not gotten more popular since 2016. he has alienated michigan, which he now has to win in order to win the EC. his base of support is older white men, who are dying off, and younger white women. millenials cannot stand him and the majority of young voters will absolutely not vote for him.

republicans have lost every single election since he has been elected. nearly every candidate he has endorsed since 2016 has lost in special elections. the man is toxic. if he is not convicted in the senate, he will not win the popular vote because there is not a single poll out there that shows he has increased his appeal and popularity. his polling now is underwater. he is losing in polls to every single democratic candidate, some by double digits, in states he has to win to win the EC. democrats have won is districts where he won in 2016 by double digits. 

you can continue to tell yourself he will win and silent majority and all that other right wing wishful thinking bullshit, but i am telling you the honest truth and the electoral lay of the land. this dude is toast. the only way he wins is more election interferance. mcconnell knows that. why else would he block every bill passed by the house to improve election security? they will lie, cheat, steal, and do everything they can to win in 2020 because they all know that if trump loses and is out of office he will go on trial in SDNY and will likely end up in jail for the next 30 years.

Most hope-filled post of the month.  Good show, gimme!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,136

His impeachment has nothing to do with Russia
  • My evidence will be presented in less then a year....And thanks for the Troll label, that’s when one know’s they have Won.  I will try to leave this safe space alone for a bit.  I understand misery needs company and conservatives are not welcome here.  Isn’t that ironic, don’t ya think??  AM Have a blessed day 
    My evidence will be presented in less then a year....And thanks for the Troll label, that’s when one know’s they have Won.  I will try to leave this safe space alone for a bit.  I understand misery needs company and conservatives are not welcome here.  Isn’t that ironic, don’t ya think??  AM Have a blessed day 
    I only speak for me,  but your posts would be more respectable if you actually countered arguments,  brought forth original thought,  etc. I welcome opposing opinions that are backed by actual points. It appears you drop in and drop lines about snowflakes,  safe spaces,  "winning" and silent majority.  These are not arguments made by people who think about the issues of today. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    My evidence will be presented in less then a year....And thanks for the Troll label, that’s when one know’s they have Won.  I will try to leave this safe space alone for a bit.  I understand misery needs company and conservatives are not welcome here.  Isn’t that ironic, don’t ya think??  AM Have a blessed day 
    I only speak for me,  but your posts would be more respectable if you actually countered arguments,  brought forth original thought,  etc. I welcome opposing opinions that are backed by actual points. It appears you drop in and drop lines about snowflakes,  safe spaces,  "winning" and silent majority.  These are not arguments made by people who think about the issues of today. 
    they are jingos. same stuff as before the 2016 election. jingoism. lol.

• My evidence will be presented in less then a year....And thanks for the Troll label, that’s when one know’s they have Won.  I will try to leave this safe space alone for a bit.  I understand misery needs company and conservatives are not welcome here.  Isn’t that ironic, don’t ya think??  AM Have a blessed day 
    you can quote me if you want to refer to me.

you haven't won anything. your boy just got IMPEACHED. let that sink in. IMPEACHED, in his first term. that has never happened before.

mcconnell is in a very unpopular position. he does not want witnesses and he does not want a legitimate trial. the public by overwhelming majorities want live witnesses and want an actual trial. moscowmitch is over a barrell and for once in his career does not know what to do.

nobody i can see is in any sort of misery. the rule of law is being followed now and it applies to everyone. 

my vote will cancel yours, so have a nice day.

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

Bye!
  • RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    edited December 2019
    Impeachment isn't official until the articles of impeachment are sent over to the Senate.  So Donald Trump has not officially been impeached yet.  It has been voted on by the House yes!  But it hasn't been sent over to the Senate yet, so nothing's official yet.
    If they don't send the Articles over to the Senate, it will be rendered null and void.  If they do send it over to the Senate, they will have their Senate trial and he will be acquitted.
    So pick your poison.
    Post edited by RYME on