Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    mrussel1 said:
    evsgjamm said:
    mickeyrat said:

half?  61(rounded up) million voted for this fuck. Now I went to public school but my math says 330 million divided by 61 million equals no where near half the fucking country.....
    AH! lol... Roughly 130 million votes... wiki says 63M went to trump.... call it half lol. My point is A-OK. Extrapolate that out as a representation of the general population and ya... half of the USA love Hillary and half love Trump. Love is a bad word... see if I care lol. And I'd venture a guess that that represents the world too... lol..... it's fucked for sure... but certainly I'd say half the people on this god damn planet love trump. And I'd also say half the people on this planet are fucked in the head lol lol
    Lot of laughing going on when you type.  
    most of it is a joke sooooooo.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ikiT said:
    Nice rally last night though.

The POTUS. Let that sink in. White power! 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    mickeyrat said:
    to my knowledge the eligible nonvoter isnt typically included in political polling. so to assign  what you suggest isnt accurate imo.

after 16 I wanted to see extensive polling done on that group as to why they chose not to among other things.

I seriously doubt trump has gained significant support since he was sworn in.
    Yeah, if I'm not voting, I'm definitely not responding to a political poll, except maybe with a hearty "fuck off" to the pollster.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    to my knowledge the eligible nonvoter isnt typically included in political polling. so to assign  what you suggest isnt accurate imo.

after 16 I wanted to see extensive polling done on that group as to why they chose not to among other things.

I seriously doubt trump has gained significant support since he was sworn in.
    Yeah, if I'm not voting, I'm definitely not responding to a political poll, except maybe with a hearty "fuck off" to the pollster.
    Polls are done by either registered voters or likely voters.  Obviously the latter is considered more predictive.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Woke up this morning and felt good about my country for the first time in a long time. So the flag’s flying for the first time in a few years
    Kudos to the dems for having the balls to take a stand and not take the easy way out. 
    Merry Christmas, folks!

www.myspace.com
  • What do the Dems think is going to happen from all this except that what they tried to do ultimately failed?

I seriously don't understand what was trying to be accomplished if the Senate wasn't going to oust him in the first place.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165
    Jason P said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Jason P said:
    Well at least if Biden wins we will have a POTUS with an impeccable record and guarded public speaking that will in no way open himself up to the GOP using this as a precident to launch a similar show in a few years.  Whew.  
    So you think what Trump did with Ukraine is either acceptable or standard presidential behavior?
    What I think is that this will get shot down in the Senate. 
    So because of that looming scenario you believe this should of never been done? In other words let him do what ever he wants since he is the president..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    What do the Dems think is going to happen from all this except that what they tried to do ultimately failed?

I seriously don't understand what was trying to be accomplished if the Senate wasn't going to oust him in the first place.
    They get a participation trophy.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    "THE FIELD"
    What do the Dems think is going to happen from all this except that what they tried to do ultimately failed?

Not much is going to come out of it, obviously.  30 years from now when Obama is still the last non-Trump president and we have one party, this will be about as big of a stain on Trump as Clinton's impeachment is on him; essentially a small asterisk/embarrassment.  But Trumpism still reigns.  And it always will.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Since this was voted on party lines this is doa when it hits the Senate.  
    Yeah, nothing surprising there. The GOP will some day realize the error of their ways decades from now when this will be a huge embarrassment on the entire party and those who went along with it. Pathetic.
    Party before country. This will somehow backfire on the dems. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Since this was voted on party lines this is doa when it hits the Senate.  
    Yeah, nothing surprising there. The GOP will some day realize the error of their ways decades from now when this will be a huge embarrassment on the entire party and those who went along with it. Pathetic.
    Party before country. This will somehow backfire on the dems. 
    How do you get from this that the Democrats will feel the backlash, the only party that has chosen party over constitution is the GOP period 
  • I bet he goes for a second and third impeachment. "Best, most impeached president ever."
  • I think Tulsi Gabbard is the only adult in the room.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Jason P said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Jason P said:
    Well at least if Biden wins we will have a POTUS with an impeccable record and guarded public speaking that will in no way open himself up to the GOP using this as a precident to launch a similar show in a few years.  Whew.  
    So you think what Trump did with Ukraine is either acceptable or standard presidential behavior?
    So because of that looming scenario you believe this should of never been done? In other words let him do what ever he wants since he is the president..
    I would say that what he did goes on everyday in politics.  The Dems are so hellbent at ousting him that they found their shot and took it and will fail miserably.

I tell you I am about fed up w politics and the lack of bipartisanship and please don't tell me it's all the rep fault.  That is what IS wrong w politics.
  • "THE FIELD"
    I bet he goes for a second and third impeachment. "Best, most impeached president ever."

I am pretty sure we see him laughingly referencing this sometime in the coming days. 
    What a fucking joke this guy is.  Anyone who likes him just baffles me.  (As a person...if you like him as a person you are absolutely baffling to me.  Has there been a more unlikable public figure recently?)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I bet he goes for a second and third impeachment. "Best, most impeached president ever."

I am pretty sure we see him laughingly referencing this sometime in the coming days. 
    What a fucking joke this guy is.  Anyone who likes him just baffles me.  (As a person...if you like him as a person you are absolutely baffling to me.  Has there been a more unlikable public figure recently?)
    According to the 2016 election results, Hillary Clinton might fit the bill. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    dankind said:

According to the 2016 election results, Hillary Clinton might fit the bill. 

except more people voted for her.

Seriously? Come on man. A permanent stain on his record is an enormous thing in annalls of history. 

Is it their fault the republicans are feckless cowards? You think because they are likely not to convict, they should say, aw, fuck it...go ahead and invite foreign countries to meddle in next year's elections with zero consequences! No, of course not. They did exactly what they had to do. They cannot control the senate.

Impeaching a president is not "ultimately failing". It is permanent and it is forever and it was the right thing to do. I think it's even more powerful a statement because it was not the most politically expedient move for them to make. 

Now lets see if there can be a fair trial or not. 
    www.myspace.com
  • I bet he goes for a second and third impeachment. "Best, most impeached president ever."

Everyone forgets that he was a likable guy at one point.  He was in movies for years, did spots on Stern for years, had a tv show.  People actually liked him, hell I liked him.

It's only recently that he became president and the dirt starts to come out that makes you see the other side of a person and not like him.  I would say that a lot of people don't care about that side of him and still support him.

Just to uphold the law of the constitution, so because the complicit GOP has decided to not uphold the law the Democrats should of just let this get swept under the rug? How can you not see that I get it as long as our 403’s why should we care about a corrupt president...
    Jason P said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Jason P said:
    I would say that what he did goes on everyday in politics.  The Dems are so hellbent at ousting him that they found their shot and took it and will fail miserably.

I tell you I am about fed up w politics and the lack of bipartisanship and please don't tell me it's all the rep fault.  That is what IS wrong w politics.
    It literally does not. Did you suffer a stroke? That's why hardly any republicans are agreeing with him that it was a "perfect call." 

You think it's common for presidents to call upon foreign leaders and essentially ask them to interfere in our election for their own personal benefit? And then hold up much needed aid until they do? And then block a lawfully investigation into such an act?

Ladies and gentlemen....welcome to the twilight zone. 

What the fuck.

www.myspace.com
  • What do the Dems think is going to happen from all this except that what they tried to do ultimately failed?

Seriously? Come on man. A permanent stain on his record is an enormous thing in annalls of history. 

Is it their fault the republicans are feckless cowards? You think because they are likely not to convict, they should say, aw, fuck it...go ahead and invite foreign countries to meddle in next year's elections with zero consequences! No, of course not. They did exactly what they had to do. They cannot control the senate.

Impeaching a president is not "ultimately failing". It is permanent and it is forever and it was the right thing to do. I think it's even more powerful a statement because it was not the most politically expedient move for them to make. 

Now I am not comparing the two as how they represented the office but Clinton's impeachment means nothing to his legacy.

If the economy keeps booming the way it is and Trump does this during a second term the Impeachment will do nothing to his.
  • Jason P said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Jason P said:

It literally does not. Did you suffer a stroke? That's why hardly any republicans are agreeing with him that it was a "perfect call." 

You think it's common for presidents to call upon foreign leaders and essentially ask them to interfere in our election for their own personal benefit? And then hold up much needed aid until they do? And then block a lawfully investigation into such an act?

What the fuck.

You think it's common for presidents to call upon foreign leaders and essentially ask them to interfere in our election for their own personal benefit?

I have a problem with this because that is not what happened.  Sorry, not buyng this for a second.  You can imply that but that is not what happened.
    Jason P said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Jason P said:

What the fuck.

Agreed 100%
    edited December 2019

Adolph Hitler has a permanent stain in the annals of history, but he still got to carry out his master plan.

Germany was torn apart for decades. 

Past is prologue...?
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM

Everyone forgets that he was a likable guy at one point.  He was in movies for years, did spots on Stern for years, had a tv show.  People actually liked him, hell I liked him.

It's only recently that he became president and the dirt starts to come out that makes you see the other side of a person and not like him.  I would say that a lot of people don't care about that side of him and still support him.

This is so incredibly shortsighted that I don't have the time to respond fully.

He was a D list celebrity who was in Home Alone for 5 seconds 30 years ago. As a D list celebrity nobody really bothered to look at his racist and corrupt record that dates back to the 1970's. Fuck, my wife and I liked him on the Apprentice for years. Always thought it was funny that a guy who bankrupted a casino four times was being hailed as a titan of business. But it was a stupid mindless tv show. Who really gave a shit at the time?

It was not until his racist birther-ism nonsense that people started taking a closer look at him and realizing what kind of person he was. This, mind you, was YEARS before he became president. 

Sheesh. 
    www.myspace.com

This is so incredibly shortsighted that I don't have the time to respond fully.

He was a D list celebrity who was in Home Alone for 5 seconds 30 years ago. As a D list celebrity nobody really bothered to look at his racist and corrupt record that dates back to the 1970's. Fuck, my wife and I liked him on the Apprentice for years. Always thought it was funny that a guy who bankrupted a casino four times was being hailed as a titan of business. But it was a stupid mindless tv show. Who really gave a shit at the time?

It was not until his racist birther-ism nonsense that people started taking a closer look at him and realizing what kind of person he was. This, mind you, was YEARS before he became president. 

Sheesh. 

Jason P said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Jason P said:

What the fuck.

Agreed 100%
    edited December 2019

Now I am not comparing the two as how they represented the office but Clinton's impeachment means nothing to his legacy.

If the economy keeps booming the way it is and Trump does this during a second term the Impeachment will do nothing to his.
    This is the twilight zone. It really is.

Clinton's impeachment means nothing to his legacy? Are you kidding? The first thing anyone thinks about when they think of his term is his impeachment. Hell, one of the first things people think about regarding that whole decade was his impeachment. 

www.myspace.com
    Jason P said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Jason P said:

What the fuck.

You think it's common for presidents to call upon foreign leaders and essentially ask them to interfere in our election for their own personal benefit?

I have a problem with this because that is not what happened.  Sorry, not buyng this for a second.  You can imply that but that is not what happened.
    You have lost your mind. 
    www.myspace.com