Options

Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,360
    How many here believe Bafoon didn't know about any Russian involvement before election raise your hand ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

How many here believe Bafoon didn't know about any Russian involvement before election raise your hand ?

His entire presidency is bought & sold by the Kremlin. Even Stevie Wonder can see it

Treason used to be the word
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,044
    What's interesting is the Russian response. They had made statements defending Flynn within the last few weeks.

I'm not a conspiracy guy but they knew they had Flynn. I'm sure they recorded the phone calls (like the FBI did) and planned on holding that over Flynn's head at some point. The White House knew this....they knew it a month ago yet Flynn was still in the classified briefings. That's fucking creepy.

Hats off to Sally Yates. She's the one that brought this to light....and they fucking fired her.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,360
    edited February 2017

What's interesting is the Russian response. They had made statements defending Flynn within the last few weeks.

I'm not a conspiracy guy but they knew they had Flynn. I'm sure they recorded the phone calls (like the FBI did) and planned on holding that over Flynn's head at some point. The White House knew this....they knew it a month ago yet Flynn was still in the classified briefings. That's fucking creepy.

Hats off to Sally Yates. She's the one that brought this to light....and they fucking fired her.

Yep fire the truth teller keep the liar , this whole administration is full of corruption and it starts at the top with number 1 liar president Bafoon !!
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,131
    dignin said:

mrussel1 said:

Didn't Trump give him a vote of confidence today?

I would love to know if this was shortest cabinet position ever.

Apparently the shortest tenure for a national security adviser.

What a gong show. The whole thing stinks of a cover-up and now he's been thrown under the bus.

Curious how the Trump apologists are going to spin this in a positive light.
    That's what I can't wait for! They'll find some ridiculous way to defend him...or just ask why we can't "give him a chance" for the 900th time.
  • Options
    What do you guys think about Ivanka sitting on the Presidents chair? https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/831270847671316483/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

What do you guys think about Ivanka sitting on the Presidents chair? https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/831270847671316483/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Donny is just trying to cheer his baby girl up
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Once Trump and his merry band of idiots go down, everyone realizes that Pence takes over and that is when the GOP really starts steamrolling, right? Pence can be controlled. I imagine Ryan is banking on this scenario.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Trump and republicans want to go after White House leakers, because that's where the problems obviously stem from.

But thankfully it looks like that "lamestream" media isn't buying it. There is blood in the water.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Once Trump and his merry band of idiots go down, everyone realizes that Pence takes over and that is when the GOP really starts steamrolling, right? Pence can be controlled. I imagine Ryan is banking on this scenario.

Pence is not a good option. He's the real objective of all of this. Republicans know that he would not campaign effectively and thus be elected. Trump they know is a moron, but was the vessel required to win the election. It might be best just to keep Trump around all 4 years and oust him in the next election.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,925
    the same day that Flynn was in contact with the Kremlin about delaying the Russian response to Obama's sanctions, Trump tweeted this, and I'm paraphrasing: thank you to Russia (V. Putin) for the delay! Always knew he was a smart guy".

He has to be the single dumbest president in history. He fucking tweeted his own admission of guilt.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

Pence is not a good option. He's the real objective of all of this. Republicans know that he would not campaign effectively and thus be elected. Trump they know is a moron, but was the vessel required to win the election. It might be best just to keep Trump around all 4 years and oust him in the next election.
    Now you're talking sense, my friend, in regards to your last line there.

The fact that it's a toss up between Trump's absolute incompetence and Pence's complete lack of humanity shows what a real boondoggle we are in here.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

I was thinking this too. this is getting way ahead of anything, but it's just a question: if it is found that both trump and pence knew about russian involvement, and they both get impeached, who becomes president then?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,581

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

I was thinking this too. this is getting way ahead of anything, but it's just a question: if it is found that both trump and pence knew about russian involvement, and they both get impeached, who becomes president then?
    Paul Ryan

Speaker of the House is third in line
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

The fact that it's a toss up between Trump's absolute incompetence and Pence's complete lack of humanity shows what a real boondoggle we are in here.
    initially, right after the election, i though Pence would be a good compromise. My way of telling myself that 'see, vaggar99 doesn't hate all Republicans'. At that time I was somewhat unaware of Trump's complete inability to be an employee of anyone but himself. Now with the odds looking 50/50 that Trump is gone sooner than later, I am actually having to accept that I might get my wish.

I am gonna out on the crazy, but I think Dems are justified in asking for a new election if indeed the Russian involvement runs as deep as it was spelled out in the Steele dossier. It's not acceptable for Republicans to steal elections.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,306
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

initially, right after the election, i though Pence would be a good compromise. My way of telling myself that 'see, vaggar99 doesn't hate all Republicans'. At that time I was somewhat unaware of Trump's complete inability to be an employee of anyone but himself. Now with the odds looking 50/50 that Trump is gone sooner than later, I am actually having to accept that I might get my wish.

I am gonna out on the crazy, but I think Dems are justified in asking for a new election if indeed the Russian involvement runs as deep as it was spelled out in the Steele dossier. It's not acceptable for Republicans to steal elections.
    I don't know that the country would be able to survive that type of scenario. Any confirmation of that coming to light will be much worse for this country than anything Trump can and will do himself. Unless Trump outright admitted complicity, our country would be thrown in to chaos at all levels. There would be civil unrest. Who would step forward to unify everyone that actually could appeal to both sides?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

I'm at least happy that the Hitler comparisons will finally end.

That's the silliest thing I've read in this thread. And that's saying a lot. Flynn is probably the LEAST racist of the bunch. We still have the two top racists, Bannon and Sessions in their positions.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

I don't know that the country would be able to survive that type of scenario. Any confirmation of that coming to light will be much worse for this country than anything Trump can and will do himself. Unless Trump outright admitted complicity, our country would be thrown in to chaos at all levels. There would be civil unrest. Who would step forward to unify everyone that actually could appeal to both sides?
    The question for the ages. I'm not sure such a person exists in today's heated political climate...
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

The question for the ages. I'm not sure such a person exists in today's heated political climate...
    I do think that person exists. That person however, is not a Democrat or a republican. He/she will show up sometime in the next year or so
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,625
    edited February 2017
    my2hands said:

His entire presidency is bought & sold by the Kremlin. Even Stevie Wonder can see it

Treason used to be the word
    That's because Stevie ain't blind
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

Agreed. And at this point, I don't want Clinton in there so the whole do-over thing would not work. She needs to stop commenting on things and remain quiet. Her time is over and her opinions do not matter. Extreme vetting of all successors if the president is taken down is the only solution to ensure integrity of the appointee. Again, this is if Trump or Pence (highly unlikely) both are implicated and proven to be involved with the Russia election debacle.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,625

• Options
    tbergs said:

PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

Agreed. And at this point, I don't want Clinton in there so the whole do-over thing would not work. She needs to stop commenting on things and remain quiet. Her time is over and her opinions do not matter. Extreme vetting of all successors if the president is taken down is the only solution to ensure integrity of the appointee. Again, this is if Trump or Pence (highly unlikely) both are implicated and proven to be involved with the Russia election debacle.
    I agree that she should be done, but saying "her opinions do not matter" is a bit harsh. how does her opinion not matter but ours do?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergs said:

PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

Why is Clinton's opinion any less important than anyone elses? Do you think her political career is over?
  • Options

tbergs said:

PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

I agree that she should be done, but saying "her opinions do not matter" is a bit harsh. how does her opinion not matter but ours do?
    They don't matter to the 60 million who didn't vote for her and she was a divisive candidate as well. I voted for her, but I cringe whenever she makes a comment because she is not helping democrats and is definitely not going to appeal to any conservative no matter what she says.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited February 2017

tbergs said:

PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

She needs to come out on the record and say she is not going to run again.

Then I think her words would have more weight.
  • Options
    dignin said:

tbergs said:

PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

She needs to come out on the record and say she is not going to run again.

Then I think her words would have more weight.
    I'm not sure why I think this, as it is based on no knowledge at all, but I have this feeling she is going to try again. I sincerely hope she doesn't, as then we'll end up with President Duke or something.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2017

PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

I do think that person exists. That person however, is not a Democrat or a republican. He/she will show up sometime in the next year or so
    There have been plenty of failed runs by centrists. Even if there were not democrats or republicans, there will still be liberals and conservatives. Maybe some alien overloard? With the new technological advancements in AI, maybe it will be John Connor?
  • Options

tbergs said:

PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

Why is Clinton's opinion any less important than anyone elses? Do you think her political career is over?
    I think her career is over. It needs to be. She had a couple of good runs but couldn't close it out. I'm afraid if she runs again, she will make a mockery of herself. The Dems are moving to the left and that's not a good formula for a Clinton agenda.
  • Options
    I think optimism is speaking in this thread recently.

I'm not so sure Trump has one foot out the door, folks.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
This discussion has been closed.