• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

Not going to appeal to SCOTUS... redraft coming

We all have to be sure we call this a defeat... the news needs to position it as such. That will really irk him.
    What a hilarious post. Politically he wins on this no matter what. All that was defeated was a temporary 90 day travel ban that a majority of voters agrees with. Now the Democratic party has to run against tougher security measures and in support of a ridiculous court ruling that will clearly be overturned. Trump and the GOP can continue to run on judges and security which is a winner year after year. Lastly in a crazy turn of events a Ninth Circuit Judge has just requested an en banc review of the ruling by the entire court. This isn't the administration requesting a review but a Ninth Circuit judge him/herself. This shows concern of the weakness of their position and concern about legislation to break up the Ninth Circuit which has been discussed for years. The hysteria of the left continues to cloud the big picture and the Democrats would be insane to make opposition to the EO part of their platform. It is a massive loser.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/10/ninth-circuit-court-now-demands-it-be-protected-from-itself/
    source for your assertion "a majority of voters" agree with this?

seems implausible given he garnered less than half of those who did in fact vote, much less the additional 90+million who were eligible but didnt vote at all.
    Check the morning consult poll I linked to above. He's over 50% on the EO.
    Let's put this in perspective.

Most Donald Trump supporters still think the 'Bowling Green Massacre' is real
    Kellyanne Conway made up the terrorist attack in Kentucky to justify the President's travel ban on people from seven Muslim-majority countries

In a new poll, 51 per cent of Trump voters agreed that "the Bowling Green Massacre shows why Mr Trump’s immigration policy is needed".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-supporters-bowling-green-massacre-real-kellyanne-conway-misspoke-masterminds-white-a7573701.html
  • Options
    Proving not just that trumps supporters are some of the most gullible people on the planet, but also some of the laziest in terms of actually researching actual facts.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,357
    edited February 2017
    RYME said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

We all have to be sure we call this a defeat... the news needs to position it as such. That will really irk him.
    What a hilarious post. Politically he wins on this no matter what. All that was defeated was a temporary 90 day travel ban that a majority of voters agrees with. Now the Democratic party has to run against tougher security measures and in support of a ridiculous court ruling that will clearly be overturned. Trump and the GOP can continue to run on judges and security which is a winner year after year. Lastly in a crazy turn of events a Ninth Circuit Judge has just requested an en banc review of the ruling by the entire court. This isn't the administration requesting a review but a Ninth Circuit judge him/herself. This shows concern of the weakness of their position and concern about legislation to break up the Ninth Circuit which has been discussed for years. The hysteria of the left continues to cloud the big picture and the Democrats would be insane to make opposition to the EO part of their platform. It is a massive loser.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/10/ninth-circuit-court-now-demands-it-be-protected-from-itself/
    Negative. You're missing my point. Trump hates to lose. I'm talking about trolling his dumb ass.

And the case isn't nearly as cut and dry as you might think from reading the Conservative Tree House. Yes the POTUS has broad discretion when it comes to defense but it also has to comport with immigration laws which is clearly in the purview of the legislative branch. The only 'reprieve' from that would be a specific crisis to mitigate or event to avoid. His lawyers could not make that case on appeal. The weakness of the plaintiff's case (the states) is standing. It would be a very strong case if this was brought by an actual person denied entry or by Congress.

You say it will be "clearly overturned".. so tell which of the four liberal judges is going to flip the deadlock to make it 5-3? Otherwise the 9th's decision holds.
    I get your point on him "hating to lose" but I am explaining the reality to you that he doesn't actually "lose" with the stay of the order. It might be cathartic for some of you but long term it is a win for him politically. Second I am not even sure this will go to the Supreme Court...the approach hasn't been decided and the smarter play might just to be to rewrite the EO which he can easily do. The odds are if they go to the Supreme Court they will wait until after the Gorsuch confirmation which increases the likelihood of the stay being overturned. You have to realize that even liberal legal minds who do not like the EO recognize the wrongheadedness of the Ninth Circuit Decision. Troll away if you like but it leads the #resistance into a dead end. The emotional need to have Trump stopped on any subject is getting the better of all of you.
    It wouldn't matter which GOP candidate won the nomination, and then the presidency.
    The simple and overlooked fact is that most of the United States, like it or lump it rejected the path we were on. Yes Hillary won the popular vote.
    But just look at the county by county national map. A blue dot here and there. But most of it is bright red. Look at the States that flipped red. Wisconsin has been consistently blue since Regan. Not anymore.
    Do you think the radical left would have been any kinder to Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz?
    No it's not Donald Trump who they all despise. He just happens to be the president.
    What they despise is conservatism.
    I may not have liked GW, but it was more about his incompetence and perpetuated lie to send us to war with Iraq. He at least had class and decency though and didn't polarize the country because of his xenophobic and narcissistic rhetoric. I'm not sure how anyone can compare Rubio and Cruz to Trump. I would have gladly taken either of them. Writing it off as fearing conservatism is just as ignorant as writing off Trump supporters as being racist hillbillies.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options

I am reading that the great border WALL will cost more than the government originally thought, but I have not gotten involved in the design or negotiations yet. When I do, just like with the F-35 FighterJet or the Air Force One Program, price will come WAY DOWN! Melania and I are hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Mrs. Abe at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla. They are a wonderful couple!

Trump is the kind of guy who probably brags about his sexual conquests with other world leaders and normalizes it as guy talk because he thinks it will impress him.

"Hey Abe, how's the missus in the sack?" All while laughing and giving him a slap on the back. Just an old sleazy perv.

I can think of one world leader this would impress; rootin' tootin' Putin.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Jim Jefferies telling Piers Morgan to fuck off on live television is one of the great moments in TV history.

One of the great moment of insanity. People who believe we are in 1938 Germany are insane.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    RYME said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

Negative. You're missing my point. Trump hates to lose. I'm talking about trolling his dumb ass.

And the case isn't nearly as cut and dry as you might think from reading the Conservative Tree House. Yes the POTUS has broad discretion when it comes to defense but it also has to comport with immigration laws which is clearly in the purview of the legislative branch. The only 'reprieve' from that would be a specific crisis to mitigate or event to avoid. His lawyers could not make that case on appeal. The weakness of the plaintiff's case (the states) is standing. It would be a very strong case if this was brought by an actual person denied entry or by Congress.

You say it will be "clearly overturned".. so tell which of the four liberal judges is going to flip the deadlock to make it 5-3? Otherwise the 9th's decision holds.
    I get your point on him "hating to lose" but I am explaining the reality to you that he doesn't actually "lose" with the stay of the order. It might be cathartic for some of you but long term it is a win for him politically. Second I am not even sure this will go to the Supreme Court...the approach hasn't been decided and the smarter play might just to be to rewrite the EO which he can easily do. The odds are if they go to the Supreme Court they will wait until after the Gorsuch confirmation which increases the likelihood of the stay being overturned. You have to realize that even liberal legal minds who do not like the EO recognize the wrongheadedness of the Ninth Circuit Decision. Troll away if you like but it leads the #resistance into a dead end. The emotional need to have Trump stopped on any subject is getting the better of all of you.
    It wouldn't matter which GOP candidate won the nomination, and then the presidency.
    The simple and overlooked fact is that most of the United States, like it or lump it rejected the path we were on. Yes Hillary won the popular vote.
    But just look at the county by county national map. A blue dot here and there. But most of it is bright red. Look at the States that flipped red. Wisconsin has been consistently blue since Regan. Not anymore.
    Do you think the radical left would have been any kinder to Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz?
    No it's not Donald Trump who they all despise. He just happens to be the president.
    I'm not sure how you can call Donald Trump a conservative. These are not conservative values. A federal "task force" to deal with crime in the city (whatever that means) is not conservative. Being anti-free trade is not conservative.

And when did counties start having a vote? I think the population of those blue blips are pretty important judging by the majority vote of Clinton.
  • Options
    RYME said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

Agreed.
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited February 2017
    tbergs said:

RYME said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

I may not have liked GW, but it was more about his incompetence and perpetuated lie to send us to war with Iraq. He at least had class and decency though and didn't polarize the country because of his xenophobic and narcissistic rhetoric. I'm not sure how anyone can compare Rubio and Cruz to Trump. I would have gladly taken either of them. Writing it off as fearing conservatism is just as ignorant as writing off Trump supporters as being racist hillbillies.
    BS44325 said:

RYME said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

Agreed.
    . If it was president Ben Carson, or president Carly Fiorina implementing some restrictions on immigration so we can figure out who's coming and going in the name of National Security, they would be flipping out all over he or she too.
    Don't tell me if it was anyone but Trump that they would be giving he or she a fair shot. NoWay! They would find a quote here or a quote there from Dr Ben Carson from 20 years ago, or Carly Fiorina that would disqualify everything they say now.
    You can not win in a liberal forum such as this.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    RYME said:

tbergs said:

RYME said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

RYME said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

Agreed.
    . If it was Mike Huckabee implementing some restrictions on immigration so we can figure out who's coming and going they would be flipping out all over him to.
    Don't tell me if it was anyone but Trump that they give them a fair shot. No way.
    So you think immigration has no restrictions on who is coming and going now?

This is an example of a low information Trump supporter.
  • Options
    ^^^
    He clearly means "additional" restrictions. Of course you already know that. This is an example of the disingenuous left.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

^^^
    He clearly means "additional" restrictions. Of course you already know that. This is an example of the disingenuous left.

Words matter. We didn't realize you were his interpreter. And I think you should be careful assuming that every Trump voter knew that there was an immigration, visa, and green card policy in place already. But you are already know that.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

Words matter. We didn't realize you were his interpreter. And I think you should be careful assuming that every Trump voter knew that there was an immigration, visa, and green card policy in place already. But you are already know that.
    This is beneath you.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

^^^

"some restrictions" and "so we can figure out who's coming and going" this implies that they don't know who is coming in now.

I'm not the one spreading false information, but nice try.

• Options
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

"some restrictions" and "so we can figure out who's coming and going" this implies that they don't know who is coming in now.

I'm not the one spreading false information, but nice try.

That isn't false information as they don't "always" know. Mistakes have been made.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-72-terrorists-came-from-7-muslim-countries-trump-targeted/article/2614582

Mistakes can be deadly.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

This is beneath you.
    Typical of your response. Oh how the right hates being called out. And how they hate defending the indefensible. Y'all just wish us libs would disappear. You still think Trump is "brilliant" don't you?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

This is beneath you.
    You went after him for being precise when the poster was imprecise. I'm just saying words matter, even missing words. No one knows what Ryme knows..not even you.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

^^^

It doesn't read that way. If any president tries to sell that all of a sudden we need to ban certain countries with no known or suspected change in the national threat level that supports this expedited half-assed order, expect lots of questions and pushback. Trump sells it like there were no restrictions before and any terrorist could just get in the country unchecked. Not true. He also is trying to convince us that these 7 countries pose more of a threat than the one's who committed the most recent terror attacks on U.S. soil, all while making it clear that Christians will be given a pass in those countries.

Did you believe Bush and Cheney when they said Iraq had WMDs and we needed to invade? Do you believe there was a Bowling Green Massacre?
  • Options
    Leave it to Trump to make the right decision for the wrong reason...he nixes the guy not because he's a neo-con and part of the PNAC, but because he questioned Trump's fitness.....classic.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/elliott-abrams-trump-state-department-tillerson/index.html
  • Options

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

This is beneath you.
    Typical of your response. Oh how the right hates being called out. And how they hate defending the indefensible. Y'all just wish us libs would disappear. You still think Trump is "brilliant" don't you?
    I don't think anybody has successfully called me out yet. I also have only spent my time defending the defensible. What I find "indefensible" is when Trump goes all Halifax/Polaris by comparing Putin's actions to previous US actions...that shit's just insane. Do I still think he's "brilliant"? Hmmm...I flip flop back and forth on that everyday. I mean clearly he is "brilliant" but what I an interested is in results and the two don't always go hand and hand. That being said I believe he is playing his cards right to have the best chance at achieveing results. Add to that his ability to resist the progressive/media rage that no other republican would have the intestinal fortitude to withstand and my belief in his abilities only increases.

Now if we can only do something about his Halifaxian worldview and move him in a more neocon direction...
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

This is beneath you.
    You went after him for being precise when the poster was imprecise. I'm just saying words matter, even missing words. No one knows what Ryme knows..not even you.
    C'mon. It's basically calling Ryme stupid. That he is too "low-information" to know that there are already restrictions in place. What nonsense.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,748
    BS44325 said:

I think surveys are showing a majority support the stopping of trump's EO.

Nope.

https://morningconsult.com/2017/02/08/trump-approval-rating-slides-despite-support-travel-ban/
    BS44325 said:

I think surveys are showing a majority support the stopping of trump's EO.

Nope.

https://morningconsult.com/2017/02/08/trump-approval-rating-slides-despite-support-travel-ban/
    CNN poll has 53% opposing his EO.
  • Options
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

source for your assertion "a majority of voters" agree with this?

seems implausible given he garnered less than half of those who did in fact vote, much less the additional 90+million who were eligible but didnt vote at all.
    Check the morning consult poll I linked to above. He's over 50% on the EO.
    Let's put this in perspective.

Most Donald Trump supporters still think the 'Bowling Green Massacre' is real
    Kellyanne Conway made up the terrorist attack in Kentucky to justify the President's travel ban on people from seven Muslim-majority countries

In a new poll, 51 per cent of Trump voters agreed that "the Bowling Green Massacre shows why Mr Trump’s immigration policy is needed".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-supporters-bowling-green-massacre-real-kellyanne-conway-misspoke-masterminds-white-a7573701.html
    Embarrassing.

And fuels the slack jawed yokel stereotype that Trump supporters become so indignant over.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

This is beneath you.
    C'mon. It's basically calling Ryme stupid. That he is too "low-information" to know that there are already restrictions in place. What nonsense.
    I don't know anything about him. He could see the world like GF for example
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Jim Jefferies telling Piers Morgan to fuck off on live television is one of the great moments in TV history.

One of the great moment of insanity. People who believe we are in 1938 Germany are insane.
    Maybe it's 1938 Italy?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/europe/bannon-vatican-julius-evola-fascism.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

This is beneath you.
    I don't think anybody has successfully called me out yet. I also have only spent my time defending the defensible. What I find "indefensible" is when Trump goes all Halifax/Polaris by comparing Putin's actions to previous US actions...that shit's just insane. Do I still think he's "brilliant"? Hmmm...I flip flop back and forth on that everyday. I mean clearly he is "brilliant" but what I an interested is in results and the two don't always go hand and hand. That being said I believe he is playing his cards right to have the best chance at achieveing results. Add to that his ability to resist the progressive/media rage that no other republican would have the intestinal fortitude to withstand and my belief in his abilities only increases.

Now if we can only do something about his Halifaxian worldview and move him in a more neocon direction...
    Good luck with that. The neocon view of the world is one of privileged white Christians, with little tolerance for anyone else. No thank you. When did I compare Putin's actions with The previous actions of the US?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

It doesn't read that way. If any president tries to sell that all of a sudden we need to ban certain countries with no known or suspected change in the national threat level that supports this expedited half-assed order, expect lots of questions and pushback. Trump sells it like there were no restrictions before and any terrorist could just get in the country unchecked. Not true. He also is trying to convince us that these 7 countries pose more of a threat than the one's who committed the most recent terror attacks on U.S. soil, all while making it clear that Christians will be given a pass in those countries.

Did you believe Bush and Cheney when they said Iraq had WMDs and we needed to invade? Do you believe there was a Bowling Green Massacre?
    No I don't "believe" there was a Bowling Green Massacre. Yes I believed all the democrats and George Tenant who said Iraq had WMD. The decision to invade I supported however for me that was based on more then just weapons...weapons were only a side point for me.

Back on topic though...what is being "sold" to you on restrictions was decided by the previous administration and congress. Those countries were chosen because they are for the most part failed states with weak national governments. That means documentation cannot be verified from those places when compared to Saudia Arabia and/or Pakistan. It is so logical and I will link this article again because clearly you didn't read it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-72-terrorists-came-from-7-muslim-countries-trump-targeted/article/2614582

Mistake have been made and it would be negligent to not ensure these mistakes don't continue.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

This is beneath you.

Good luck with that. The neocon view of the world is one of privileged white Christians, with little tolerance for anyone else. No thank you. When did I compare Putin's actions with The previous actions of the US?
    Are you joking? You believe Bush and Cheney are war criminals. You have the same view on Iraq that Trump does (so he says). When O'Reilly called Putin "a killer" and Trump said "is the US any better?" that was straight out of the Halifax/Polaris view of American history. It's an indefensible position that you have defended since day one on these boards.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2017
    Has anyone considered that the 7countries placed on the list was from intelligence that President Trump now knows?
    Maybe there is more of a collective threat from those countries combined than the one that is not on the list and has committed the most recent terror attacks.
  • Options

Has anyone considered that the 7countries placed on the list was from intelligence that President Trump now knows?
    Maybe there is more of a collective threat from those countries combined than the one that is not on the list and has committed the most recent terror attacks.

What are you talking about? What attacks?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
This discussion has been closed.