Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

Not reading the EO's he signs. But-but her emails and Obamas droids:

Whats the source of this, or the name of the person making the claim? I havent seen this.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
    Doesnt say where the information is sourced from... other than in the preceding paragraph it mentions "aides". Weak and thin.
    As weak and thin as the sauce at Comet Pizza?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited February 2017

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

Whats the source of this, or the name of the person making the claim? I havent seen this.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
    Doesnt say where the information is sourced from... other than in the preceding paragraph it mentions "aides". Weak and thin.
    This account of the early days of the Trump White House is based on interviews with dozens of government officials, congressional aides, former staff members and other observers of the new administration, many of whom requested anonymity.
    Yeah, I figured it was "anonymous sources"....classic Thrush = “people close to the White House”
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    Kat said:

Impermissible Kremlin says.

Russia Seeks Apology After Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly Calls Vladimir Putin A ‘Killer’
    “We believe that such a statement by the Fox News host was insulting and impermissible,” the Kremlin
    said.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/russia-wants-fox-apology_us_58987c7ae4b040613137c439?

Yeah, impermissible in Russia, where there isn't freedom of the press.... which is exactly where Trump wants to take America, obviously. As it stands right now, I don't see Trump succeeding with that since the backlash against this is strong... but you never know. How long can the majority of the American public resist his anti-media propaganda before they end up brainwashed, kind of like the German public back in the late '30s? Can Trump reach critical mass in this context? Maybe. If it's happened before it can happen again... but so far, the media and a good portion of the public are resisting pretty well. It's only been 2 weeks though.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Kat said:

Russia Seeks Apology After Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly Calls Vladimir Putin A ‘Killer’
    “We believe that such a statement by the Fox News host was insulting and impermissible,” the Kremlin
    said.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/russia-wants-fox-apology_us_58987c7ae4b040613137c439?

Bill O'Reilly better keep his coffee mug under constant surveillance.
    Since Fox is basically the propaganda arm of the White House now, it'll be interesting to see is Bill backpedals, and if not, does trump go into bully mode with them, too.
    Maybe O'Reilly actually has morals that he hasn't tapped before. Perhaps he'll quit before he bows down to fascist government control of the media. You never know.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Donald Trump will effectively be blocked from addressing Parliament on his state visit to the UK, the Speaker of the House of Commons has said.

John Bercow, the Speaker, said he was "strongly opposed" to Mr Trump speaking in the Commons and that being invited was "not an automatic right" but "an earned honour".

In a dramatic intervention cited the Commons' opposition to "racism and to sexism and our support for equality before the law and an independent judiciary" as his reasons.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

This account of the early days of the Trump White House is based on interviews with dozens of government officials, congressional aides, former staff members and other observers of the new administration, many of whom requested anonymity.
    I don't remember leaks at this level with any other president. It's a reflection of the chaos that trump creates.
  • JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

I don't remember leaks at this level with any other president. It's a reflection of the chaos that trump creates.
    The cost of being a tool no sane person want to have in the WH. I guess.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Donald Trump will effectively be blocked from addressing Parliament on his state visit to the UK, the Speaker of the House of Commons has said.

John Bercow, the Speaker, said he was "strongly opposed" to Mr Trump speaking in the Commons and that being invited was "not an automatic right" but "an earned honour".

In a dramatic intervention cited the Commons' opposition to "racism and to sexism and our support for equality before the law and an independent judiciary" as his reasons.

Bercow, not a bad guy, big human rights advocate, likely a globalist and was all in on Iraq and the WMDs lie. Im not sure what he is trying to accomplish?
  • I found this interesting. I imagine those being very hotseats that you wouldn't want to be in.
    The rest of the article I find to be informative.
    As part of Mr. Trump’s Oval Office renovation, he ordered that four hardback chairs be placed in a semicircle around his Resolute Desk now heaped, in Trump Tower fashion, with memos and newspapers. They are an emblem of Mr. Trump’s in-your-face management style, but also a reminder that in the White House, the seats always outlast the people seated in them.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html
  • JC29856 said:

Donald Trump will effectively be blocked from addressing Parliament on his state visit to the UK, the Speaker of the House of Commons has said.

Bercow, not a bad guy, big human rights advocate, likely a globalist and was all in on Iraq and the WMDs lie. Im not sure what he is trying to accomplish?
    Protest someone like Trump?

What's so hard to understand.
    JC29856 said:

Is globalist an insult now? I'm trying to keep up.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    PJ_Soul said:

Kat said:

said.

Yeah, impermissible in Russia, where there isn't freedom of the press.... which is exactly where Trump wants to take America, obviously. As it stands right now, I don't see Trump succeeding with that since the backlash against this is strong... but you never know. How long can the majority of the American public resist his anti-media propaganda before they end up brainwashed, kind of like the German public back in the late '30s? Can Trump reach critical mass in this context? Maybe. If it's happened before it can happen again... but so far, the media and a good portion of the public are resisting pretty well. It's only been 2 weeks though.
    if americans protect the first ammendment like they protect the second, all should be just fine.

there is enough backlash in his first 2 weeks locally and around the world, he won't be allowed to take the country where he wants. too many roadblocks for him. the only lesson people need to keep in their mind: do not normalize his behaviour. when you do, he will get away with monumental things.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

JC29856 said:

Protest someone like Trump?

What's so hard to understand.
    A protest, Bercow can do that anywhere, even outside of the commons, I took it that Trump hasnt "earned the honour". I would like to know what the criteria is for earning honour or what the disqualifications are?
  • PJ_Soul said:

Kat said:

said.

if americans protect the first ammendment like they protect the second, all should be just fine.

there is enough backlash in his first 2 weeks locally and around the world, he won't be allowed to take the country where he wants. too many roadblocks for him. the only lesson people need to keep in their mind: do not normalize his behaviour. when you do, he will get away with monumental things.
    Like the President of the most powerful country in the world?

JC29856 said:

Globalist an insult? don't think so. what other insults are you trying to keep up with??
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/israeli-company-magal-security-gaza-build-wall-donald-trump-us-mexico-border-a7564271.html

Israeli company interested in wall building on US taxpayer dime, it would be the third for them.
  • All across Europe - you've seen what happened in Paris.. Nice. All over Europe it's happening. It's gotten to a point where it's not even being reported. And in many cases, the very, very dishonest press doesn't want to report it. They have their reasons, and you understand that.

Making up terrorist attacks...
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited February 2017
    Eric Trump spent $100,000 government dollars on a business trip to Uruguay.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Kanye West is no longer supporting Trump. Removes all pro-Trump tweets from his feed.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2017

Kanye West is no longer supporting Trump. Removes all pro-Trump tweets from his feed.

I honestly fail to understand why anyone would give a damn what someone like Kanye West does or does not do...tabloid garbage at his best.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,054
    edited February 2017
    PJPOWER said:

Kanye West is no longer supporting Trump. Removes all pro-Trump tweets from his feed.

I honestly fail to understand why anyone would give a damn what someone like Kanye West does or does not do...tabloid garbage at his best.
    Just like Trumps tweets then?

:)
  • Yeah she's full of shit. I still think she actually believed the "massacre" from something she saw on Breitbart or Infowars. She was clearly referring to an event rather than making a "mistake."
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

Yeah she's full of shit. I still think she actually believed the "massacre" from something she saw on Breitbart or Infowars. She was clearly referring to an event rather than making a "mistake."
    Obviously. You don't just pluck the word "massacre" out of the air by mistake.
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Globalist an insult? don't think so. what other insults are you trying to keep up with??
    Globalism apparently is a bad thing, I wondered if globalist is too.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

unsung called me a globalist in some weak attempt at an insult. so yes, to some, it is considered a bad thing.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    i'm gonna make that woman my wife someday.
  • JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

unsung called me a globalist in some weak attempt at an insult. so yes, to some, it is considered a bad thing.
    Now you're supposed to adore Russia and hate globalism.

Have to shift along all over the map with Trumps bullshit to not agree with Democrats and sane people.
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    pro-'merica kid, get it right
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    vaggar99 said:

i'm gonna make that woman my wife someday.
    I feel the same way bout dis one. she hot to death son

This discussion has been closed.