President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday, February 6th, 2017

10:40 - Departs Palm Beach, Florida

11:30 - Arrives Tampa Bay, Florida

11:45 - Receives a central command and special operations briefing

12:30 - Has lunch with enlisted personnel; MacDill Air Force Base

13:15 - Makes remarks to coalition representatives and senior commanders

14:00 - Meets with Governor Rick Scott; MacDill Air Force Base

14:20 - Departs MacDill Air Force Base en route Washington

Fuck that schedule. I wanna see the mans Twitter-rant schedule!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I'd like to see photos and video of him watching TV half the day, as he is said to do.

"Where do you get foreign policy advice?"

"I watch TV."
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting. I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
  • Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting. I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!

Said every fascist state ever.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting. I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!

"Accumulation of data"

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting. I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!

Do fascists states intimate that "were not so innocent either"?
    Examples
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    "I call my own shots"

Sounds like his feelings are getting hurt over the media floating the idea that Bannon is pulling the strings. He is so predictable.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    dignin said:

"I call my own shots"

Sounds like his feelings are getting hurt over the media floating the idea that Bannon is pulling the strings. He is so predictable.

he thinks he can make the world believe he's the boss by shout-tweeting it. he thinks he is king but he's just another elected official that answers to the electorate. if he doesn't come to terms with this soon, he is going to do something impeachable. if he hasn't already.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• dignin said:

"I call my own shots"

he thinks he can make the world believe he's the boss by shout-tweeting it. he thinks he is king but he's just another elected official that answers to the electorate. if he doesn't come to terms with this soon, he is going to do something impeachable. if he hasn't already.
    You can bet that SNL is going to run with that same theme to drive him nuts.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-iran-idUSKBN15I2R2?il=0

Iran said on Wednesday it had tested the new ballistic missile but said it did not breach a nuclear deal reached with six major powers in 2015 or a U.N. Security Council resolution that endorsed the accord.

Tehran said it will react accordingly to any U.S. measure aimed at the Iranian nation's interests.

"In retaliation for the U.S. sanctions, Iran will impose legal restrictions on some American individuals and entities that were involved in helping and founding regional terrorist groups," the Foreign Ministry statement said.
    It said names of the entities and individuals would be announced later.

I wonder if and when those names will be announced and reported? Interesting to say the least.
    Interesting take on the "bowling green massacre" quote. Did Conway purposely refer to the BG refugee terrorists as a "massacre" to draw headlines and attention to the fact that they used by Obama to tighten immigration procedures? If you didnt know about the Bowling Green terrorists and you never heard of it before Conways reference, you certainly did after the bowling green massacre quote....wow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Green_massacre

http://www.businessinsider.com/bowling-green-massacre-2017-2

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/bowling-green-not-massacre-terrorists-trnd/
  • JC29856 said:

Examples
    Idiots in a fascist regime might.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,054
    edited February 2017

dignin said:

"I call my own shots"

You can bet that SNL is going to run with that same theme to drive him nuts.
    Would be fun if, in addition to the russian flag, they would add strings to Trump like a marionette in every sketch. Just let them be there, hanging.
  • Not reading the EO's he signs. But-but her emails and Obamas droids:

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    JC29856 said:

Interesting take on the "bowling green massacre" quote. Did Conway purposely refer to the BG refugee terrorists as a "massacre" to draw headlines and attention to the fact that they used by Obama to tighten immigration procedures? If you didnt know about the Bowling Green terrorists and you never heard of it before Conways reference, you certainly did after the bowling green massacre quote....wow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Green_massacre

http://www.businessinsider.com/bowling-green-massacre-2017-2

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/bowling-green-not-massacre-terrorists-trnd/

Here's a news flash... they occupy the white house. It's also known as the bully pulpit. So if your "analysis" is accurate then it's even more ridiculous than not knowing there was no massacre. As a WH surrogate, you don't need to make up shit or exaggerate.

So I would suggest that they, along with their lackies here on the AMT, stop acting like it's amateur hour and use their brain for just a moment.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    JC29856 said:

Examples
    The ones that are bending over for other dictators do. Obama apologizes for past US actions, and the right has an aneurysm. Trump says the US is on the same level as Putin and there's crickets.
  • Will be interviewed on @oreillyfactor tonight at 8:00 P.M. The failing @nytimes writes total fiction concerning me. They have gotten it wrong for two years, and now are making up stories & sources!
  • Will be interviewed on @oreillyfactor tonight at 8:00 P.M. The failing @nytimes writes total fiction concerning me. They have gotten it wrong for two years, and now are making up stories & sources!

Sure Donald, sure they are. How about you release your tax returns?

Follow the money.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    Impermissible Kremlin says.

Russia Seeks Apology After Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly Calls Vladimir Putin A ‘Killer’
    “We believe that such a statement by the Fox News host was insulting and impermissible,” the Kremlin
    said.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/russia-wants-fox-apology_us_58987c7ae4b040613137c439?
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309

JC29856 said:

Examples
    The ones that are bending over for other dictators do. Obama apologizes for past US actions, and the right has an aneurysm. Trump says the US is on the same level as Putin and there's crickets.
    To be fair, Rubio came out forcefully on this issue. I'm sure mccain and graham likely dis too.
  • Kat said:

Russia Seeks Apology After Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly Calls Vladimir Putin A ‘Killer’
    “We believe that such a statement by the Fox News host was insulting and impermissible,” the Kremlin
    said.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/russia-wants-fox-apology_us_58987c7ae4b040613137c439?

One year ago O'Reilly would have never apologised. Now – who knows?

Not reading the EO's he signs. But-but her emails and Obamas droids:

Whats the source of this, or the name of the person making the claim? I havent seen this.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    JC29856 said:

Whats the source of this, or the name of the person making the claim? I havent seen this.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    Kat said:

said.

If fox or O'Reilly don't apologize are they going to send them to Siberia?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    Kat said:

said.

Bill O'Reilly better keep his coffee mug under constant surveillance.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942

Kat said:

said.

Bill O'Reilly better keep his coffee mug under constant surveillance.
    Since Fox is basically the propaganda arm of the White House now, it'll be interesting to see is Bill backpedals, and if not, does trump go into bully mode with them, too.
    edited February 2017
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
    Doesnt say where the information is sourced from... other than in the preceding paragraph it mentions "aides". Weak and thin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/12/12/glenn-thrush-on-leaving-politico-for-the-nyt-you-cant-be-an-eighth-year-senior-in-high-school/?utm_term=.27605bb1e0a3

The New York Times has hired Politico‘s chief political correspondent Glenn Thrush, after Wikileaks outed chummy and even subservient emails from Thrush to Democratic operatives in the 2016 election cycle.
    Thrush became the face of Democratic collusion with journalists during the 2016 campaign, after emails revealed by Wikileaks showed him asking Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta for approval on language before publishing a story about the campaign’s fundraising strategy. Breitbart News reported at the time:

The exchange between Thrush and Podesta was revealed by Wikileaks (Podesta Email 12681). In the email, Thrush sends several paragraphs about Hillary’s fundraising operation and leads into the article by admitting, “Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u.” After asking Podesta not to “share or tell anyone I did this,” Thrush seeks Podesta’s approval on the article by saying, “Tell me if I fucked up anything.”

The article never directly quotes Podesta or makes mention that one of the authors had spoken with Podesta. Instead, it cites “people close to the campaign” for the information about Podesta that Podesta provided.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

Doesnt say where the information is sourced from... other than in the preceding paragraph it mentions "aides". Weak and thin.
    This account of the early days of the Trump White House is based on interviews with dozens of government officials, congressional aides, former staff members and other observers of the new administration, many of whom requested anonymity.
This discussion has been closed.