PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Oh yes the birther movement. How shall we begin?

Let's start here :)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc

Or maybe her stating that black kids are " super predators"...are you sure that a vote for Clinton was not a vote for a racist?
    OK Hillary is racist....That's probably one of many reasons she lost the election. However, the person this country did elect appears to have perpensity to NOT care for those of color. Nothing wrong for calling him out on what he is.

Peace
    Just saying...if you voted for Hillary, you are obviously just as much of a racist as she is...isn't that the current rhetoric?
    The current rhetoric is this: trump's a racist. A lot of racist voted for trump. A lot of people who claim they aren't racist but actually are voted for trump. Some people who aren't racist voted for trump and somehow made it okay despite trump being a racist and having racist policies.
    Hillary is a racist, a lot of people voted for Hillary that claim they aren't racist but actually voted for Hillary. Some people who aren't racist voted for Hillary and somehow made it okay despite Hillary being racist and having a record of supporting the same "racist" policies that Trump is now.
    Did you pull a muscle with that reach?

You do bring up another type of race related rhetoric: There's racists spread equally amongst all groups and regions, trump's not racist any more than anyone else. In fact, he's more like Clinton than different feom her. Liberals are just as racist as conservatives, etc.

All of this is a form of denial.
    Cool story...may want to discuss it with an inner city "super predator". I didn't say "all groups", just HRC. I mean there are plenty of pictures with Trump hanging out with Hillary in the past. Did they both meet at a clan rally? We'll never know...
    I'm beginning to think you ARE Donald Trump with the thoughtless, empty, elementary shit that springs from your keyboard.
    You're doing much better...bigly better! I cannot afford Trump's spray tans...
    I thought he just rubbed pumpkin innards all over his face every morning.
    Has anyone considered the possibility that he is actually a jack-o-lantern? I mean, scientists did just create a pig/human hybrid...human/pumpkin?
    Hmmm

I've never considered something such as this, but... it... very... well... could... be.

Holy shit. He's half man and half pumpkin.
    I, for one, welcome our narcissistic half pumpkin half man tyrannical overlords.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    tbergs said:

At this point, it would be impossible to rate any speech Trump has ever given above a D. It's a success if he doesn't yell or call anyone names. A 7th grader would do a better job giving a speech. Can we verify that Trump actually has a HS diploma? I don't think he could pass a placement test to get out of remedial reading and writing. We had plenty of Bushisms, but man Trump is going to have an Encyclopedia Brittanica series just for each month.

I really is astonishing to me. It also clarifies a couple of things for me. 1) Trump voter demographics are actually as they were described by pollsters in regard to education levels - they like him because he sounds like one of them; and, 2) he is best suited to Twitter where 140 characters keeps focus on monosyllabic words and less on grammar or analysis.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    jeffbr said:

tbergs said:

At this point, it would be impossible to rate any speech Trump has ever given above a D. It's a success if he doesn't yell or call anyone names. A 7th grader would do a better job giving a speech. Can we verify that Trump actually has a HS diploma? I don't think he could pass a placement test to get out of remedial reading and writing. We had plenty of Bushisms, but man Trump is going to have an Encyclopedia Brittanica series just for each month.

I really is astonishing to me. It also clarifies a couple of things for me. 1) Trump voter demographics are actually as they were described by pollsters in regard to education levels - they like him because he sounds like one of them; and, 2) he is best suited to Twitter where 140 characters keeps focus on monosyllabic words and less on grammar or analysis.
    He should probably take a note from Obama and just start reading from the teleprompter! Assuming he can read of course...
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    PJPOWER said:

jeffbr said:

tbergs said:

He should probably take a note from Obama and just start reading from the teleprompter! Assuming he can read of course...
    Agreed. It would be much safer. And I probably have a comment on this board from 8 years ago where I made fun of Obama for not being able to talk without a prompter. He was full of uhhhs and umms every time he went off script. But he did grow into a great orator over time. I don't think the same will ever be said of Trump. At least Obama had a solid foundation of intelligence and education to work with. He just needed some work on his delivery. The problem with Trump is that his delivery is a perfect reflection of what he's working with upstairs.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,542
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

dignin said:

if there is one good thing about this adminstration, and that trump has filled it with rich morons and people with zero experience in the political realm, is that they all sound exactly as they are: complete fucking idiots. politicians are thought of as liars. well, all of these fuckers are too, except they are really, really bad at it. they can barely speak publicly without fumbling over themselves not knowing what to say. and when they do say something, it's torn to shreds by anyone with a shred of intelligence or knowledge of history and facts.

the big cheeto is the worst of them all. spicer is a close second.

it seems impossible for them to hide their outright stupidity and ignorance.

I appreciate your glass half full outlook, but I don't see this as a good thing. Trump exposed his stupidity and ignorance every day of his campaign, and the morons still voted for him. I have no reason to believe that will change now that he has surrounded himself with his fellow morons. We're just more fucked now.

It truly is unbelievable.
    unless hillary is the nom again.
    I doubt that will happen.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    That old white prick can go back to wherever the fuck his ancestors came from, because it sure as hell isn't America.

I remember the incident, but never saw the end of the video. Fuck these racists
    mfc2006 said:
    Um...pretty sure that was trending way back when it happened. Wasn't it before the primaries? If I remember right, the dude just got up and started asking questions without taking his turn, which I'm fine with throwing him out for. The guy at the end further being an asshole was not running for president was he?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    tbergs said:

WTF! Are you serious?

Is it worth the data to watch? What's in it?

tbergs said:

WTF! Are you serious?

You've most likely seen it, when the Univision dude got thrown out for making a scene...just like any other protester at these events would have been.

tbergs said:

WTF! Are you serious?

I guess it's old, but it's the video of Univision's Jorge Ramos being tossed from Trump's news conference during the primaries and then one of Trump's security detail telling him to get out of "my" country.
    PJPOWER said:

mfc2006 said:
    Um...pretty sure that was trending way back when it happened. Wasn't it before the primaries? If I remember right, the dude just got up and started asking questions without taking his turn, which I'm fine with throwing him out for. The guy at the end further being an asshole was not running for president was he?
    Um............I had heard of this incident, but this was the first time that I had seen it. Hence, the "What the fuck?" reaction.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:

PJPOWER said:

mfc2006 said:
    Um............I had heard of this incident, but this was the first time that I had seen it. Hence, the "What the fuck?" reaction.
    Right on, carry on!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    edited February 2017

if there is one good thing about this adminstration, and that trump has filled it with rich morons and people with zero experience in the political realm, is that they all sound exactly as they are: complete fucking idiots. politicians are thought of as liars. well, all of these fuckers are too, except they are really, really bad at it. they can barely speak publicly without fumbling over themselves not knowing what to say. and when they do say something, it's torn to shreds by anyone with a shred of intelligence or knowledge of history and facts.

the big cheeto is the worst of them all. spicer is a close second.

it seems impossible for them to hide their outright stupidity and ignorance.

From a perspective of hiding things, we are lucky they don't seem interested in hiding things (other than personal finances). Everything done so far had been mentioned hundreds of times on the campaign trail.
    tbergs said:

tbergs said:

WTF! Are you serious?

I guess it's old, but it's the video of Univision's Jorge Ramos being tossed from Trump's news conference during the primaries and then one of Trump's security detail telling him to get out of "my" country.
    Yes, let's normalize how Trump handles and has handled press conferences or anyone with a differing point of view. Any yes, you're right, the guy who tells him to get out of the country isn't the president, but I wonder why he is security for Trump or why Trump told Ramos to go back to Univision? Pretty clear Trump's message was clear to that security fuck.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,866
    edited February 2017
    "Get out of my country" says Trump's representative. To an American citizen with an accent. Wow. I guess he "let one slip" there. And Univision is an enemy obviously. Crazy. I realize that it's an old clip, but I hadn't seen it. And the same attitude stands today. Scary.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    PJ_Soul said:

"Get out of my country" says Trump's representative. To an American citizen with an accent. Wow. I guess he "let one slip" there. And Univision is an enemy obviously. Crazy. I realize that it's an old clip, but I hadn't seen it. And the same attitude stands today. Scary.
    Guy should have thrown his shoe at the "Trump representative".
  • http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317337-trump-frederick-douglass-has-done-an-amazing-job

so....my take (I heard it live and thought this immediately) is that Trump has no idea who Douglass is/was.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited February 2017
    PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

WTF! Are you serious?

You've most likely seen it, when the Univision dude got thrown out for making a scene...just like any other protester at these events would have been.
    Clearly you don't get it if that's how you summarize the video by painting the reporter as the issue... or you just don't think it's a big deal to go around telling people to get out of your country... especially when you work for the effing POTUS
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    His staff is googling all day long to find buzzwords and stuff for him to say. They're working very hard on this stuff.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Wow..Trump in Dover to honor us commando Chris Owens. Owens was killed on Sunday in Yemen.
    JC29856 said:

Wow..Trump in Dover to honor us commando Chris Owens. Owens was killed on Sunday in Yemen.

After they called the mission a huge success and had to walk it back today.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317337-trump-frederick-douglass-has-done-an-amazing-job

so....my take (I heard it live and thought this immediately) is that Trump has no idea who Douglass is/was.

Yeah...nice read here

https://www.loc.gov/resource/mfd.23001
  • my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

And an 8 year old girl was killed....
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited February 2017

I don't know anything about the mission, other than the Obama admin left it open and handed it over for whatever reason, and that an 8 yr old girl was murdered, her brother a 16 year old us citizen and father were murdered by drone under Obama.
    Post edited by JC29856 on

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

And an 8 year old girl was killed....
    Huge success

Now he will go down to Dover and wrap himself in the flag for a photo op. Disgusting
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    edited February 2017
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Oh yes the birther movement. How shall we begin?

Let's start here :)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc

Or maybe her stating that black kids are " super predators"...are you sure that a vote for Clinton was not a vote for a racist?
    OK Hillary is racist....That's probably one of many reasons she lost the election. However, the person this country did elect appears to have perpensity to NOT care for those of color. Nothing wrong for calling him out on what he is.

Peace
    Just saying...if you voted for Hillary, you are obviously just as much of a racist as she is...isn't that the current rhetoric?
    The current rhetoric is this: trump's a racist. A lot of racist voted for trump. A lot of people who claim they aren't racist but actually are voted for trump. Some people who aren't racist voted for trump and somehow made it okay despite trump being a racist and having racist policies.
    Hillary is a racist, a lot of people voted for Hillary that claim they aren't racist but actually voted for Hillary. Some people who aren't racist voted for Hillary and somehow made it okay despite Hillary being racist and having a record of supporting the same "racist" policies that Trump is now.
    Did you pull a muscle with that reach?

You do bring up another type of race related rhetoric: There's racists spread equally amongst all groups and regions, trump's not racist any more than anyone else. In fact, he's more like Clinton than different feom her. Liberals are just as racist as conservatives, etc.

All of this is a form of denial.
    Cool story...may want to discuss it with an inner city "super predator". I didn't say "all groups", just HRC. I mean there are plenty of pictures with Trump hanging out with Hillary in the past. Did they both meet at a clan rally? We'll never know...
    I'm beginning to think you ARE Donald Trump with the thoughtless, empty, elementary shit that springs from your keyboard.
    You're doing much better...bigly better! I cannot afford Trump's spray tans...
    Cool story.
    Thanks bro!
    Not your "bro" and I'm not a frat boy.
This discussion has been closed.