Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,170
    PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Oh yes the birther movement. How shall we begin?

Let's start here :)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc

Or maybe her stating that black kids are " super predators"...are you sure that a vote for Clinton was not a vote for a racist?
    OK Hillary is racist....That's probably one of many reasons she lost the election. However, the person this country did elect appears to have perpensity to NOT care for those of color. Nothing wrong for calling him out on what he is.

Peace
    Just saying...if you voted for Hillary, you are obviously just as much of a racist as she is...isn't that the current rhetoric?
    Well obviously I DIDN'T VOTE for Hillary, I don't like her and never did like her..... as my daughter would say, what else you got?

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2017

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Or maybe her stating that black kids are " super predators"...are you sure that a vote for Clinton was not a vote for a racist?
    OK Hillary is racist....That's probably one of many reasons she lost the election. However, the person this country did elect appears to have perpensity to NOT care for those of color. Nothing wrong for calling him out on what he is.

Peace
    Just saying...if you voted for Hillary, you are obviously just as much of a racist as she is...isn't that the current rhetoric?
    The current rhetoric is this: trump's a racist. A lot of racist voted for trump. A lot of people who claim they aren't racist but actually are voted for trump. Some people who aren't racist voted for trump and somehow made it okay despite trump being a racist and having racist policies.
    Hillary is a racist, a lot of people voted for Hillary that claim they aren't racist but actually voted for Hillary. Some people who aren't racist voted for Hillary and somehow made it okay despite Hillary being racist and having a record of supporting the same "racist" policies that Trump is now.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace
    Well obviously I DIDN'T VOTE for Hillary, I don't like her and never did like her..... as my daughter would say, what else you got?

Peace

Sounds like we are more on the same page than you realize.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,170
    I saw some of that and I was eating something I had to turn the channel to avoid from throwing up.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Nothing out of character here. Sounds like the CIA speech.

4 years, 4 more years of this.
    dignin said:

Nothing out of character here. Sounds like the CIA speech.

4 years, 4 more years of this.
    Alarming how little thought and preparation goes into every single thing he seems to do or say
    You would think that just for a second he would realize that it would probably be a better idea to give a shout out to our first black president over Omarosa
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Christ that was painful. Of course instead of talking about African American successes, struggles, concerns, heroes, etc... he made himself the focus. And he made sure to point out one or two black people that he likes. Shit, he must not be a racist at all. He knows a couple of black people! How enlightened. I guess as a person of color (even if it is Cheeto Orange), he can relate to their issues.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

Christ that was painful. Of course instead of talking about African American successes, struggles, concerns, heroes, etc... he made himself the focus. And he made sure to point out one or two black people that he likes. Shit, he must not be a racist at all. He knows a couple of black people! How enlightened. I guess as a person of color (even if it is Cheeto Orange), he can relate to their issues.
    He has quite the talent for making everything about himself.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace
    The current rhetoric is this: trump's a racist. A lot of racist voted for trump. A lot of people who claim they aren't racist but actually are voted for trump. Some people who aren't racist voted for trump and somehow made it okay despite trump being a racist and having racist policies.
    Hillary is a racist, a lot of people voted for Hillary that claim they aren't racist but actually voted for Hillary. Some people who aren't racist voted for Hillary and somehow made it okay despite Hillary being racist and having a record of supporting the same "racist" policies that Trump is now.
    Did you pull a muscle with that reach?

You do bring up another type of race related rhetoric: There's racists spread equally amongst all groups and regions, trump's not racist any more than anyone else. In fact, he's more like Clinton than different feom her. Liberals are just as racist as conservatives, etc.

All of this is a form of denial.
    edited February 2017

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

You do bring up another type of race related rhetoric: There's racists spread equally amongst all groups and regions, trump's not racist any more than anyone else. In fact, he's more like Clinton than different feom her. Liberals are just as racist as conservatives, etc.

Cool story...may want to discuss it with an inner city "super predator". I didn't say "all groups", just HRC. I mean there are plenty of pictures with Trump hanging out with Hillary in the past. Did they both meet at a clan rally? We'll never know...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    My god....what an idiot.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,053
    edited February 2017
    Haha. The "I've got a token black friend"-speech.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

Cool story...may want to discuss it with an inner city "super predator". I didn't say "all groups", just HRC. I mean there are plenty of pictures with Trump hanging out with Hillary in the past. Did they both meet at a clan rally? We'll never know...
    The cool story is that you're grasping on to one prejudicial Clinton quote and then putting her in the same realm as trump.
  • PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

I'm beginning to think you ARE Donald Trump with the thoughtless, empty, elementary shit that springs from your keyboard.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,476
    if there is one good thing about this adminstration, and that trump has filled it with rich morons and people with zero experience in the political realm, is that they all sound exactly as they are: complete fucking idiots. politicians are thought of as liars. well, all of these fuckers are too, except they are really, really bad at it. they can barely speak publicly without fumbling over themselves not knowing what to say. and when they do say something, it's torn to shreds by anyone with a shred of intelligence or knowledge of history and facts.

the big cheeto is the worst of them all. spicer is a close second.

it seems impossible for them to hide their outright stupidity and ignorance.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

I'm beginning to think you ARE Donald Trump with the thoughtless, empty, elementary shit that springs from your keyboard.
    You're doing much better...bigly better! I cannot afford Trump's spray tans...
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

I thought he just rubbed pumpkin innards all over his face every morning.

www.headstonesband.com

• Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

if there is one good thing about this adminstration, and that trump has filled it with rich morons and people with zero experience in the political realm, is that they all sound exactly as they are: complete fucking idiots. politicians are thought of as liars. well, all of these fuckers are too, except they are really, really bad at it. they can barely speak publicly without fumbling over themselves not knowing what to say. and when they do say something, it's torn to shreds by anyone with a shred of intelligence or knowledge of history and facts.

Well said..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    edited February 2017

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

Has anyone considered the possibility that he is actually a jack-o-lantern? I mean, scientists did just create a pig/human hybrid...human/pumpkin?
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

Completely agree.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

Cool story.
  • PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

Has anyone considered the possibility that he is actually a jack-o-lantern? I mean, scientists did just create a pig/human hybrid...human/pumpkin?
    Hmmm

I've never considered something such as this, but... it... very... well... could... be.

Holy shit. He's half man and half pumpkin.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

I appreciate your glass half full outlook, but I don't see this as a good thing. Trump exposed his stupidity and ignorance every day of his campaign, and the morons still voted for him. I have no reason to believe that will change now that he has surrounded himself with his fellow morons. We're just more fucked now.

It truly is unbelievable.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,542
    At this point, it would be impossible to rate any speech Trump has ever given above a D. It's a success if he doesn't yell or call anyone names. A 7th grader would do a better job giving a speech. Can we verify that Trump actually has a HS diploma? I don't think he could pass a placement test to get out of remedial reading and writing. We had plenty of Bushisms, but man Trump is going to have an Encyclopedia Brittanica series just for each month.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    dignin said:

I appreciate your glass half full outlook, but I don't see this as a good thing. Trump exposed his stupidity and ignorance every day of his campaign, and the morons still voted for him. I have no reason to believe that will change now that he has surrounded himself with his fellow morons. We're just more fucked now.

It truly is unbelievable.
    I see it as glass half full (really, what else can we do at this point?) because a politician that is so easily caught in lies is a politician that is easy to defeat next time around, that is if they make it to the next round. yes, he was caught in lies and scandals during the campaign, however, the only reason, as I see it, that Trump won is because of who he hates the most, but really, he should be giving all the credit to his win: the media.

if anyone had thought for a second this asshole could actually have a chance, I really think way more people would have voted. so many people, in my opinion, stayed home as they kept seeing the polls stating that trump had a 3% chance of winning, so "why bother if it's a forgone conclusion?".

if his entire tenure, however long that may last, goes the same as his first 11 days, the next election is going to be a disaster for him.

unless hillary is the nom again.

www.headstonesband.com

tbergs said:

At this point, it would be impossible to rate any speech Trump has ever given above a D. It's a success if he doesn't yell or call anyone names. A 7th grader would do a better job giving a speech. Can we verify that Trump actually has a HS diploma? I don't think he could pass a placement test to get out of remedial reading and writing. We had plenty of Bushisms, but man Trump is going to have an Encyclopedia Brittanica series just for each month.

did you notice that rudy giuliani was sitting directly across from him when he announced his cyber plan, and trump sat there looking around, asking "rudy? where's rudy?". what the fuck, is he waldo? was his suit the same colour as the wall behind him?

www.headstonesband.com

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

Cool story.
    Thanks bro!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,053
    edited February 2017
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

g under p said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

Peace

WHATSBOUTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
This discussion has been closed.