• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,866
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mace1229 said:

PJPOWER said:

Okay, regardless oh how much you hate Trump, this is just funny. The egos of some actors/actresses are laughable...and here I thought Trump was the biggest narcissist in the US...I for one welcome the day when these asshats boycott themselves! "Hollywood is the foundation of America"...cray cray!!! Fuck these idiots!
    http://dailyeb.com/index.php/2017/01/28/celebrities-call-total-hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

Didn't half of them promise to leave the country anyway? Still waiting for that.
    All talk, no follow through.
    President Bafoon always follows through lol ,?
    Well...like it or hate it...he has been so far.
    I don't remember him promising that we would pay for the wall.
    Didn't he also say at some point that he'd release his tax returns if he won?
    Yeah and then Conway said the other week that he isn't... but then Spicer or someone came BACK out again and said they were.
    Maybe they just need more time to doctor them.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mace1229 said:

PJPOWER said:

Okay, regardless oh how much you hate Trump, this is just funny. The egos of some actors/actresses are laughable...and here I thought Trump was the biggest narcissist in the US...I for one welcome the day when these asshats boycott themselves! "Hollywood is the foundation of America"...cray cray!!! Fuck these idiots!
    http://dailyeb.com/index.php/2017/01/28/celebrities-call-total-hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

Didn't half of them promise to leave the country anyway? Still waiting for that.
    Do you remember him saying he would abolish Obamacare and ban Muslims? Again...like it or hate it, he has hit the ground running with more intensity than any relatively current presidents. President "Bafoon" Trump has not sat back and put his feet up. I do not know how anyone could claim otherwise, regardless of whether or not you agree with his actions.

mace1229 said:

PJPOWER said:

I'm still waiting on Bill Clinton to take everyone's guns away...
    Still waiting on Hillary to.....wait, never mind....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,468
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mace1229 said:

PJPOWER said:

Do you remember him saying he would abolish Obamacare and ban Muslims? Again...like it or hate it, he has hit the ground running with more intensity than any relatively current presidents. President "Bafoon" Trump has not sat back and put his feet up. I do not know how anyone could claim otherwise, regardless of whether or not you agree with his actions.
    any president could have hit the ground running if they wanted to abuse their power like no other president in recent memory. he's a disaster.

all he has done so far is created one of the most controversial EO's in recent memory, and filled the swamp he said he was going to drain.

and tweeted.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mace1229 said:

PJPOWER said:

He didn't abolish Obamacare, plus he has no ability to do that without committing an unconstitutional act. He can't, with a signature, abolish a legislatively passed law. Separation of powers issues right there.
    But he specifically is going against his primary campaign promise of building a wall and making Mexico pay it... lot of language walking that back right now.

Oh wait... banning Muslims? He also said in his EO that he was not banning a specific religion. Perhaps you didn't get the memo. Or maybe you know the truth that we all know but he is too much of a pussy to say.
    edited January 2017

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mace1229 said:

PJPOWER said:

any president could have hit the ground running if they wanted to abuse their power like no other president in recent memory. he's a disaster.

all he has done so far is created one of the most controversial EO's in recent memory, and filled the swamp he said he was going to drain.

and tweeted.
    I'm pretty sure most presidents would use every bit of their power to push their agendas if they could. Obama couldn't, so he didn't...other than the poorly constructed Obamacare and illegal financial gifts to Iran and a random feel good executive order regarding gun control now and then. If he hadn't been blocked every step of the way by republicans and some democrats here and there, do you not think he would have taken advantage of the majority whether republicans liked it or not? We went from a partisan president with no power to a partisan president with a lot of power...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited January 2017
    Save your fingers, T minus 2 hours and counting!
    Brace! Brace! Brace!
  • I'm a little late on his latest tweet folks but for those that may not have heard...
    Nancy Pelosi and Fake Tears Chuck Schumer held a rally at the steps of The Supreme Court and mic did not work (a mess)-just like Dem party! When will the Democrats give us our Attorney General and rest of Cabinet! They should be ashamed of themselves! No wonder D.C. doesn't work!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,468
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mace1229 said:

PJPOWER said:

and tweeted.
    I'm pretty sure most presidents would use every bit of their power to push their agendas if they could. Obama couldn't, so he didn't...other than the poorly constructed Obamacare and illegal financial gifts to Iran and a random feel good executive order regarding gun control now and then. If he hadn't been blocked every step of the way by republicans and some democrats here and there, do you not think he would have taken advantage of the majority whether republicans liked it or not? We went from a partisan president with no power to a partisan president with a lot of power...
    he respected the process. if he had wanted to try to circumvent the law, he could have. but he didn't. trump is reckless, he's not a "doer".

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mace1229 said:

PJPOWER said:

and tweeted.
    You really think that is all that was accomplished under Obama? You're either barely 21 or just started paying attention when you heard "Grab em by the pussy"
  • PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

mace1229 said:

PJPOWER said:

Like republicans when Obama won?
    Which republican celebs threatened to move once Obama won?
    I said republicans.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2017
    Latest tweet folks,
    Hope you like my nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch for the United States Supreme Court. He is a good and brilliant man, respected by all.
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,540

Latest tweet folks,
    Hope you like my nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch for the United States Supreme Court. He is a good and brilliant man, respected by all.

Still searching for compliments. I hope you like...just make the announcement and support it.

He's like a teenage girl. Hope you like my outfit...
    It's a hopeless situation...

• And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Latest tweet folks,

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 3h3 hours ago
    Priebus points out to POTUS that having sons in front row undermines appearance that POTUS is separated from business activities.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited February 2017

Lol, and what about the Filipino president Duterte, isn't he crazy as well..
    Post edited by Annafalk on
    edited February 2017
    Donald Trump’s father was arrested at a Klan riot.

Most of the national media studiously avoided printing that simple declarative sentence since Donald Trump decided to run for president. Most of the country’s politicians have remained strangely silent on the topic.

Public commentators did not connect the dots even as President-elect Trump attacked the civil rights hero, John Lewis, when having a Klan sympathizer for a father would seem to be highly pertinent in explaining his behavior.

Yet the factual evidence seems strong. Trump’s father Fred was arrested in New York City in 1927, when a group of Klansmen got into a brawl with police officers during a Memorial Day parade in Queens. There is a document trail, and the names, dates, and addresses match up. The New York Times published a story about the riot and the seven men who were arrested; Fred Trump is mentioned by name. His address is given at 175-24 Devonshire Road, Jamaica, New York City, and the federal census of 1930 shows that Fred Trump resided at that address. The newspaper does not identify him as a Klan member, or clarify whether he was wearing a Klan robe—as were many of the demonstrators―but he did get arrested, and all seven men were represented by the same attorneys. Two days after the brawl, Fred Trump was discharged from custody, with no explanation that can be discovered from public records. After the website Boing Boing reported the story in 2015, Donald Trump denied it, and he has not publicly discussed it since then.

The New York Daily News, the Washington Post, the New York Times and a few other news outlets mentioned the connection briefly in 2016, and then they dropped it. Throughout the campaign, most of the media maintained a deafening silence, as did most of the nation’s politicians in both parties. If Fred Trump was a full-fledged Klansman, no one seemed interested in pursuing the story. Journalists and politicians displayed the most determined zeal in investigating every aspect of Hillary Clinton’s email in 2016, and 20 years ago they showed the same zeal in investigating the Clintons’ investment in Whitewater.

Yet the family history of the Republican Party’s nominee merited nothing close to that scrutiny. And this is the immediate family, the man’s own father, not some distant ancestor from another century, a father with the power to shape the boy’s most profound assumptions about the world. Moreover, Donald Trump has often expressed his admiration for his father. Thoughtful adults can hear the echoes of one hundred years ago in the president’s encouragement of violence at campaign rallies, his prejudices against minorities, and his use of violent language.

Historians know that the Ku Klux Klan, founded in Tennessee in 1866 by ex-Confederate officers, was created to intimidate black Southerners, especially those who wanted to vote, as well as the region’s ethnic and religious minorities. Since the 1860s, the Klan has spread all over the United States, with chapters in every region, and its targets have expanded to include immigrants, gays, and women who work outside the home. In the 1920s, the Klan grew dramatically in the cities of the North, often in response to the arrival of Catholics from Eastern and Central Europe. Accordingly, the Klansmen in Queens protested their presence in 1927 in New York City.

But in the public mind, the organization is still associated largely with the South. Perhaps that is one explanation for the silence on Fred Trump, Donald’s origins in the urban North. Maybe it is still too hard to face up to bigotry and prejudice anywhere outside the South.

We can easily imagine what would have happened if there had been the faintest rumor that Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, or Al Gore had a Klan sympathizer in the family—page one stories and protracted coverage in the media, politicians holding forth, bristling with the assumption that the allegation was probably true. Carter, Clinton, and Gore would have been judged unfit for public service, and their careers would have ended long before they reached national office.

Maybe there are other explanations for the silence about Fred Trump, beginning with shame, a deep embarrassment that the Klan has lasted so long and spread throughout the country, including New York. Perhaps it was the hope that the son would turn away from the spectre of a man who had been arrested at a Klan riot. Maybe it was the well-meaning but naïve belief that Donald Trump could not win the election.

Now he inhabits the White House. Let us hope that the country’s media and political leadership recover their usual probing interest in the President’s background, his motives, and his veracity. The future of the Republic may depend on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-family-history-donald-fred-and-the-ku-klux_us_588e549de4b0cd25e4904a3f

• vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    ho
    my2hands said:

Most of the national media studiously avoided printing that simple declarative sentence since Donald Trump decided to run for president. Most of the country’s politicians have remained strangely silent on the topic.

Public commentators did not connect the dots even as President-elect Trump attacked the civil rights hero, John Lewis, when having a Klan sympathizer for a father would seem to be highly pertinent in explaining his behavior.

Yet the factual evidence seems strong. Trump’s father Fred was arrested in New York City in 1927, when a group of Klansmen got into a brawl with police officers during a Memorial Day parade in Queens. There is a document trail, and the names, dates, and addresses match up. The New York Times published a story about the riot and the seven men who were arrested; Fred Trump is mentioned by name. His address is given at 175-24 Devonshire Road, Jamaica, New York City, and the federal census of 1930 shows that Fred Trump resided at that address. The newspaper does not identify him as a Klan member, or clarify whether he was wearing a Klan robe—as were many of the demonstrators―but he did get arrested, and all seven men were represented by the same attorneys. Two days after the brawl, Fred Trump was discharged from custody, with no explanation that can be discovered from public records. After the website Boing Boing reported the story in 2015, Donald Trump denied it, and he has not publicly discussed it since then.

The New York Daily News, the Washington Post, the New York Times and a few other news outlets mentioned the connection briefly in 2016, and then they dropped it. Throughout the campaign, most of the media maintained a deafening silence, as did most of the nation’s politicians in both parties. If Fred Trump was a full-fledged Klansman, no one seemed interested in pursuing the story. Journalists and politicians displayed the most determined zeal in investigating every aspect of Hillary Clinton’s email in 2016, and 20 years ago they showed the same zeal in investigating the Clintons’ investment in Whitewater.

Yet the family history of the Republican Party’s nominee merited nothing close to that scrutiny. And this is the immediate family, the man’s own father, not some distant ancestor from another century, a father with the power to shape the boy’s most profound assumptions about the world. Moreover, Donald Trump has often expressed his admiration for his father. Thoughtful adults can hear the echoes of one hundred years ago in the president’s encouragement of violence at campaign rallies, his prejudices against minorities, and his use of violent language.

Historians know that the Ku Klux Klan, founded in Tennessee in 1866 by ex-Confederate officers, was created to intimidate black Southerners, especially those who wanted to vote, as well as the region’s ethnic and religious minorities. Since the 1860s, the Klan has spread all over the United States, with chapters in every region, and its targets have expanded to include immigrants, gays, and women who work outside the home. In the 1920s, the Klan grew dramatically in the cities of the North, often in response to the arrival of Catholics from Eastern and Central Europe. Accordingly, the Klansmen in Queens protested their presence in 1927 in New York City.

But in the public mind, the organization is still associated largely with the South. Perhaps that is one explanation for the silence on Fred Trump, Donald’s origins in the urban North. Maybe it is still too hard to face up to bigotry and prejudice anywhere outside the South.

We can easily imagine what would have happened if there had been the faintest rumor that Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, or Al Gore had a Klan sympathizer in the family—page one stories and protracted coverage in the media, politicians holding forth, bristling with the assumption that the allegation was probably true. Carter, Clinton, and Gore would have been judged unfit for public service, and their careers would have ended long before they reached national office.

Maybe there are other explanations for the silence about Fred Trump, beginning with shame, a deep embarrassment that the Klan has lasted so long and spread throughout the country, including New York. Perhaps it was the hope that the son would turn away from the spectre of a man who had been arrested at a Klan riot. Maybe it was the well-meaning but naïve belief that Donald Trump could not win the election.

Now he inhabits the White House. Let us hope that the country’s media and political leadership recover their usual probing interest in the President’s background, his motives, and his veracity. The future of the Republic may depend on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-family-history-donald-fred-and-the-ku-klux_us_588e549de4b0cd25e4904a3f

conservatives will argue that racism skips a generation
    Memo to White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer
    Yesterday, during a press briefing regarding the Muslim travel ban and halt of the Syrian refugee program, you said:
    “The American people support what the President’s doing. Everyone in here needs to get out of Washington once in a while and go talk to people throughout America that are pleased that this president is taking the steps necessary to protect this country.”
    I have news for you Sean.
    I don't live in Washington. Or New York. Or on either of the two left coasts.
    Nope, I live in Ohio. In a log cabin on a hill. On a wooded plot, with a stream running through it.
    There are 17 acres of forest behind my house, and another 500 across the street.
    It takes 10 miles and 16 minutes to drive around my block.
    I wake up to roosters crowing, horses neighing, and wind rustling through the trees — cherry, tulip, maple, and pine.
    And once sunlight streams out of the eastern sky, birdsong fills the forest.
    At night, when it snows, it's silent. No city sounds, no city lights.
    And when there are no clouds, stars sparkle, splashed across the dark black sky.
    They grow corn on my block.
    Dairy cows graze the next block over, and lambs a mile east.
    Deer and fox, squirrel, opossum, raccoons, and wild turkey share this wooded spot with me.
    Heck, the Amish ride their buggies just 8 miles down the road.
    Clip-clop. Clip-clop.
    So I don't live in the DC bubble.
    And despite what you may say or think, I am not pleased.
    Not pleased by the steps your boss is taking.
    In fact, I'm saddened by how un-American they seem to me.
    How much they defile my basic beliefs, concept of justice, and vision of America.
    Many of my Midwestern friends agree.
    And we are not an insignificant minority.
    "Believe me."
    So stop intimating that Middle America stands as one with you and the President.
    Because many of us do not.
    I don't feel protected by recent executive orders.
    I feel less safe.
    And can I make a suggestion, Sean?
    Maybe you should take your own advice.
    Maybe you should get out of the DC bubble.
    Maybe then, you might just realize, most of America is not with you.
    That we want to see the President's tax returns.
    That we are concerned by his praise of Putin, his assault on NATO, his belief in torture.
    His war on Mexico, his trust in Bannon, and his $25 billion wall.
    By how he treats the press, his opponents, and our friends abroad.
    That we are frightened by his assault on American values.
    In fact, Sean, if you got out of Washington once in a while, and talked to the people ...
    You might just realize that most of us are ...
    Fired Up, Ready To Go!
    Charlie Lafave
    31 January 2017
    The Log Cabin
    Novelty, OH 44072
    vaggar99 said:

ho

my2hands said:

Liberal proof Trump is racist, ignoring the hear say, his father was arrested on memorial day in queens 90 years ago, Klansmen were also arrested.

Liberals will argue that racism is hereditary.
  • my2hands said:

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree. Oh no, he's not racist. Own it.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    edited February 2017
    JC29856 said:

vaggar99 said:

ho

my2hands said:

Liberal proof Trump is racist, ignoring the hear say, his father was arrested on memorial day in queens 90 years ago, Klansmen were also arrested.

Liberals will argue that racism is hereditary.
    I didn't put it out as proof of anything.

all men arrested used the same attorneys, so I don't think Daddy Trump was an innocent bystander that just happened to get involved

just reporting the facts
    Post edited by my2hands on
    do i need to bring up the 1973 discrimination suit?
    vaggar99 said:

Post the racist laundry list...you're allowed to think believe Trump is a racist. I don't know if he is or isn't, his dad, the lawsuit, racist racist racist, those things don't convince me.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,123
    JC29856 said:

vaggar99 said:

Post the racist laundry list...you're allowed to think believe Trump is a racist. I don't know if he is or isn't, his dad, the lawsuit, racist racist racist, those things don't convince me.
    He's got plenty of racists on his cabinet he can just continue to be a total gigantic Bafoon he can wear all those hats can he ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    JC29856 said:

vaggar99 said:

his own words, policies, and nominations haven't convinced you either? lol

just putting that dipshit in charge of HUD as an obvious token tells me everything I need to know
  • And yet Obama's relationship with Jeremiah Wright made him a hater of the white race. Trump, with actual racist tendencies in his past, gets a pass. But we are a nation of racists, xenophobes and misgyonists, afterall.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:

vaggar99 said:

the word racist is thrown around like it means that you are some kind of evil homicidal maniac. i don't see it that way. i'm around people all day long that i consider to be somewhat to completely racist. they are family, friends, coworkers. i love them all the same. but, the common thread in horrible insecurity. this need for power and money and a general lack of patience. i could on and on.
    Funny how when I bring up the past I get told to "stick to what's happening now", yet some of you guys are throwing mud around from almost 100 years ago!?!?!? Hypocrisy much?
This discussion has been closed.