Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    rgambs said:

my2hands said:

How do the right wing sympathizers feel about the restructuring of the National Security Council that downgrades the Chair of The Joint Chiefs and National Intelligence Director while making white nationalist Steve Bannon a full member??? Don't forget kooky Mike "Fake News" Flynn, who Colin Powell felt had gone off the deep end, is running it

Pro military conservatives should be screaming the loudest right now... maybe they will just get in line like good little sympathizers

I am very interested in what you think about this move BS, foreign policy is one of the issues you hang your hat on and I wonder how this can be viewed in a positive light.
    Not sure how I feel about this yet. Would like to know more. Bannon being in the room doesn't trouble me...he does have a navy background after all...still want more info on the "downgrading" of the Joint Chiefs though. Remember that it isn't just Trump and Bannon in the room. Sec. Mattis and soon to be Sec. Tillerson will be there as well. If the Sec. of Defense was a civilian as per usual then this would certainly be a troubling "downgrade" because nobody with actual military experience would be present. General Mattis however gives Trump that military knowledge that would be lacking so is the Joint Chiefs presence absolutely necessary? This is what I would want to know. The current reporting states that the Joint Chiefs would be called upon if needed. That might be ok and I think deferring to Mattis on this decision is acceptable. No need for my2hands to get hysterical...yet.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

There's a thorough vetting process for refugees already. Do people not know this?

I'm pretty sure people know there is a vetting process but thorough can be subjective, the current admin wants it extreme not thorough.
    That's an assumption that I wouldn't make with trump supporters. The current admin wants to control people with fear.
    Maybe...but its a fact Hilliary supporters were controlled by media and poll numbers, as evidence by her turnout.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    my2hands said:

Look at all the right wing snowflakes getting triggered... by the truth

You could tell them that the earth is round after Trump says it's flat and they'd say, "Nuh uh! You're a libtard snowflake cuck, Derp!" At least most Obama supporters don't agree with everything he does and says. Trump could say that Charlize Theron and Rachel McAdams are ugly and they'd agree in unison. They're that brainwashed.
    vaggar99 said:
    Remember that video for Rest In Peace? Perfect metaphor for how America got to Nazi Germany this week.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761

my2hands said:

You could tell them that the earth is round after Trump says it's flat and they'd say, "Nuh uh! You're a libtard snowflake cuck, Derp!" At least most Obama supporters don't agree with everything he does and says. Trump could say that Charlize Theron and Rachel McAdams are ugly and they'd agree in unison. They're that brainwashed.
    Rachel Mcledvedderman has an awesome ring to it. She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,936
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

There's a thorough vetting process for refugees already. Do people not know this?

I'm pretty sure people know there is a vetting process but thorough can be subjective, the current admin wants it extreme not thorough.
    That's an assumption that I wouldn't make with trump supporters. The current admin wants to control people with fear.
    Maybe...but its a fact Hilliary supporters were controlled by media and poll numbers, as evidence by her turnout.
    What? The media reported poll numbers and you think that's media control and led to low turnout? Plus, you think that's similar at all to trump beating the fear drum about Muslims and Mexicans?

my2hands said:

Rachel Mcledvedderman has an awesome ring to it. She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.
    Back in line! Let's duel!
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15D08J

Of course there will be zero outrage from the Benghazzi cry babies because Hillary isn't a WMA republican. Blood is on your hands asshole.

Of course there will be zero outrage from the Benghazzi cry babies because Hillary isn't a WMA republican. Blood is on your hands asshole.

Military personnel can unfortunately die during missions. There is no comparison between this and an Ambassador being killed. I'm also pretty sure that Trump isn't blaming this tragedy on a video.
  • http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15D08J

I'm not sure why there is 'outrage' anytime a soldier is killed doing soldierly things? It's as if people don't think their soldiers are going to die in combat. Further, especially in the Middle East, it's as if they have not stopped to think about the very favourable ratio of enemies (I'll use this term to describe 'all' dead at their hands) killed in action compared to their own casualties.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    BS44325 said:

Military personnel can unfortunately die during missions. There is no comparison between this and an Ambassador being killed. I'm also pretty sure that Trump isn't blaming this tragedy on a video.
    Come on, man. Hilary's gone now. You can admit that all the Benghazi cries by the right was bullshit. I mean with all of the investigations into it even after the election and all...

Besides, look at the number of US embassies attacked and casualties leading up to Benghazi. It was a political witch hunt and shame on Republicans for exploiting four deaths for a fear driven campaign.

BS44325 said:

Come on, man. Hilary's gone now. You can admit that all the Benghazi cries by the right was bullshit. I mean with all of the investigations into it even after the election and all...

Besides, look at the number of US embassies attacked and casualties leading up to Benghazi. It was a political witch hunt and shame on Republicans for exploiting four deaths for a fear driven campaign.
    But they all shrugged at the 4000 the Bush Jr administration killed for Halliburton because white republican privilege and BS just proves my point.
    I couldn't be more humble and genuine when I say...first and foremost, I thank Daktronics for their hospitality here in LA, next I want to thank the distinguished members on this most informative forum for the non stop entertainment during the last 5 hours while providing me cover in responding to my important messages on my phone. Now the real fun begins!
    Simmer...Simmer...Simmer
    Nice truck!
    All star to SAG!!
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited January 2017
    JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

And the law that our resident professor cited was introduced by a republican congressman and passed by a republican house and senate as part of a trillion dollar tax and spending package.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acts_of_the_114th_United_States_Congress

I would hardly characterize this as "Obama's law." And once passed, did Obama's DHS immediately enforce it, leading to similar chaos that Trump's actions caused? False equivalency. The least you can do is own Trump's actions. You own it. And about those numbers, JC? Obama raised the number of immigrants allowed in in his final year of office from 70,000 to 110,000 probably because he saw the writing on the wall. This is just the beginning. You trump supporters own it.

Let's back up because I know not everyone has a stellar memory.
    Yesterday, H2m asked for the visa ban law that Obama signed, as if one didn't exist or as if he is ignorant to the fact that one existed. I kindly provide the law directly from .gov.
    Today H2M wakes up after late night peek-a-boo, makes his lemon water and Manuka honey drink, sits at his computer, checks the Trump thread, reads benjs posts, thinks it's a good idea, takes it to heart, then proceeds attempt to implement said benjs strategy. H2M then proceeds for the next 3 hours to study the law I posted composes his retort and comes up with this:

It's not "Obamas law" even thou nobody referred to it as "Obamas law" ignoring that the president has to sign bills in order for it to become law. Obama signed it, no veto, sign and drive.
    Then he further tries to dissociate Obama from his signature on the visa ban law by claiming, it was
    1. part of a larger more important bill package that needed to be passed
    2. originated in the house / senate, furthermore noting that the house and Senate were opposition party republicans.

My question, if this was so un American to Obama, couldn't he issue an executive order doing away with the visa ban instead of having his DHS enforce it?

H2M failed to mention the 4 month Iraqi ban Obama also implemented in 2011.

Cheers...TAILTUCK
    Do you support the current Muslim/refugee/immigration ban?

Do you support the propsed wall & deportations?

One word yes or no answers, please
    I wouldn't call it a Muslim ban..see previous post a few pages back.
    I have no problem with a temporary ban issued by a new administration, in order for it them to work thru a more permanent solution whatever it may be, extreme vetting etc. I do have a problem with trumps implemention and preparedness dealing with those en route or within 72 hours of travel.
    I'm am totally against ILLEGAL immigration.
    I have no problem with a proposed wall, it worked for Israel and we paid for that one so why not. Without knowing the details I can only say I'm not against a wall. I'll reserve judgement on the wall until I know the particulars.
    I'm all for the continuance of Obamas record breaking deportations of ILLEGAL immigrants.
    Trust the process.
    So that is a yes, yes, and yes. I appreciate you taking a clear cut position.

But, you clearly told me in the Podesta emails thread that you were voting for Jill Stein??? I'm having a really hard time believing a Jill Stein voter would support those positions???

So which time you were lying, then or now?
    Whatever you say
    You missed my post where I vote pact'd, I'll be glad to find it for you.
    Keep trying.... The cheerleaders in here are taking on the role of the media with their failed gotcha attempts.
    You're the one that said you were voting for Jill Stein my friend.

But you support the ban, wall, and deportation EO's? A Jill Stein voter? lol

What is "vote pact'd"? I honestly don't know

Do you believe in climate change? And if so, is it being caused by human activity?
    Post edited by my2hands on

BS44325 said:

I didn't bring up Benghazi...InHiding did. But to answer your question...no...it was not bullshit. Not going to rehash it. At this point what difference does it make?
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    This egomaniac now has a fucking phone-in hotline to pledge your support for him. What in actual fuck??!! Name me one other sitting President that has ever done that!! Again, biggest snowflake of them all.
  • Latest tweet folks. (and for those that can't access facebook right now here it is)
    Statement Regarding Recent Executive Order Concerning Extreme Vetting
    “America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border. America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave.
    We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting.
    This is not about religion - this is about terror and keeping our country safe. There are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order. We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days.
    I have tremendous feeling for the people involved in this horrific humanitarian crisis in Syria. My first priority will always be to protect and serve our country, but as President I will find ways to help all those who are suffering.”

https://facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158567643610725
    Oh sure, it's about terror and keeping our country safe. :weary:ZERO attacks (let alone deaths) on American soil by anyone from the countries on the ban list. But Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, Egypt, & Afghanistan are not on the list. People from those countries were responsible for 9/11 and/or harbored those responsible. Yet they're not on the list. Wonder why?
    edited January 2017

This egomaniac now has a fucking phone-in hotline to pledge your support for him. What in actual fuck??!! Name me one other sitting President that has ever done that!! Again, biggest snowflake of them all.

He is really behind the times. Hotlines are so 80s and early 90s. I knew Trump was dumb and out of touch but wow!
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2017

All voters can support if given the tools.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

It won't last, people will be trolling it bigly in no time!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Anyone have a link to something about the hotline? I'm not seeing anything anywhere.

He is really behind the times. Hotlines are so 80s and early 90s. I knew Trump was dumb and out of touch but wow!
    Oh but his followers will most definitely still call in. Gotta fall in line with Mein Drumpf.
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    Dude is analog.
    my2hands said:

We all know that nobody here is a Nazi sympathizer... the point of saying it is to create a little urgency to these issue

JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

And the law that our resident professor cited was introduced by a republican congressman and passed by a republican house and senate as part of a trillion dollar tax and spending package.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acts_of_the_114th_United_States_Congress

I would hardly characterize this as "Obama's law." And once passed, did Obama's DHS immediately enforce it, leading to similar chaos that Trump's actions caused? False equivalency. The least you can do is own Trump's actions. You own it. And about those numbers, JC? Obama raised the number of immigrants allowed in in his final year of office from 70,000 to 110,000 probably because he saw the writing on the wall. This is just the beginning. You trump supporters own it.

Yesterday, H2m asked for the visa ban law that Obama signed, as if one didn't exist or as if he is ignorant to the fact that one existed. I kindly provide the law directly from .gov.
    Today H2M wakes up after late night peek-a-boo, makes his lemon water and Manuka honey drink, sits at his computer, checks the Trump thread, reads benjs posts, thinks it's a good idea, takes it to heart, then proceeds attempt to implement said benjs strategy. H2M then proceeds for the next 3 hours to study the law I posted composes his retort and comes up with this:

It's not "Obamas law" even thou nobody referred to it as "Obamas law" ignoring that the president has to sign bills in order for it to become law. Obama signed it, no veto, sign and drive.
    Then he further tries to dissociate Obama from his signature on the visa ban law by claiming, it was
    2. originated in the house / senate, furthermore noting that the house and Senate were opposition party republicans.

My question, if this was so un American to Obama, couldn't he issue an executive order doing away with the visa ban instead of having his DHS enforce it?

Cheers...TAILTUCK

I have no problem with a temporary ban issued by a new administration, in order for it them to work thru a more permanent solution whatever it may be, extreme vetting etc. I do have a problem with trumps implemention and preparedness dealing with those en route or within 72 hours of travel.
    I have no problem with a proposed wall, it worked for Israel and we paid for that one so why not. Without knowing the details I can only say I'm not against a wall. I'll reserve judgement on the wall until I know the particulars.
    I'm all for the continuance of Obamas record breaking deportations of ILLEGAL immigrants.
    Trust the process.

But, you clearly told me in the Podesta emails thread that you were voting for Jill Stein??? I'm having a really hard time believing a Jill Stein voter would support those positions???

Whatever you say
    Keep trying.... The cheerleaders in here are taking on the role of the media with their failed gotcha attempts.

Do you believe in climate change? And if so, is it being caused by human activity?
    You never heard of vote pact...how about Google? Ever hear of them?
    I've already explained my climate change position.
    I have enough stalkers on here, if you want to join the club, please direct your membership questions to club president H2M. Memberships are limited, prices and participation varies.
    If you are denied membership pm me I'll send you my snapchat.
    We'll revisit Tuesday...GMOs are a callin!
    :o
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427

Anyone have a link to something about the hotline? I'm not seeing anything anywhere.

found it

en.kremlin.ru/contacts
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

I did see a tweet with a recording of the commercial. It was very campaign style. But that tweet is gone now and google fu turns up nothing.

Edit: found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtYBPwskoF4
  • JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

We all know that nobody here is a Nazi sympathizer... the point of saying it is to create a little urgency to these issue

JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

Cheers...TAILTUCK

Trust the process.

Whatever you say

I have enough stalkers on here, if you want to join the club, please direct your membership questions to club president H2M. Memberships are limited, prices and participation varies.
    Benjs? Got a lecture?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2017
    https://youtu.be/m3yesvvYEvs
    ^^^ Man, Trump and this guy sound a lot alike!
    Post edited by PJPOWER on

JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

Cheers...TAILTUCK

Trust the process.

Whatever you say

Benjs? Got a lecture?
    https://youtu.be/7knIi3LGf4M
This discussion has been closed.