Options

Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

By the way... does Kellyanne really have her feet on the white house sofa?

Come on, man!

don't run with that one. much bigger fish to fry. i think she was simply taking a picture.
    ?

Im not running with anything, I just thought it was funny

I'm not worried about this bafoon... he will either go off the rails... get impeached (follow the rubles)... OR hopefully his need for being liked/popular and his obsession with ratings/polls/winning will lead him to moderate and listen to reasonable people willing to tell the emporer he has no clothes...

I tell you right now I support investing in American infrastructure... as long as it's not a corrupt profit orgy of a boondoggle... so hopefully there is a broad based adult conversation about that which actually accomplishes something

Or maybe the russian hooker pee party video gets leaked to the Internet and we all have a field day following the rubles :)
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    my2hands said:

Come on, man!

Of all the things to complain about... feeble minds.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

my2hands said:

Come on, man!

Of all the things to complain about... feeble minds.
    What, like Trump complaining about SNL? A feeble mind, I guess.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,747
    my2hands said:

I live watching conservatives fall in love with a man they hated

After 30+ years of "free trade" and the "free market is the answer to everything" they are now doing backflips to become protectionists cheering on tarrifs and trade wars

lol i love this shit

You're right. Conservatives are selling their souls for political "victory". They've lost their moral high ground (Trump's infidelities). They've lost their patriotic high ground (collusion with a foreign power) and they've lost their free market principles.
  • Options
    j1kotwicj1kotwic Posts: 168

rgambs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Haha. One supposedly sane speech read off a teleprompter (didn't watch it) and the Trump apologists are confident and out in full force.

He will be back to full narcissist on twitter in less than a day and the AMT Trump supporters will run away with their tails between their legs again.

Bunch of suckers.

Some people will never support progress......
    I have a feeling you don't know what that word means. But that's okay, stick around on the AMT and you will eventually catch on.
    Some people will never support progess....
    Are you referring to Trump? Maybe yourself? I'm confused, can you elaborate?
    Certain people will never support Trump no matter what he says/does. We saw that clearly tonight. Let's create more jobs!!! The left sits on their hands. Come on. That was one example. I am not going anywhere and nothing anyone says will hurt my feelings. ;)
    Then perhaps you should aim for learning how to debate and not just troll.
    I am not debating anything.
    Careful Buck, if you voted Trump or agree with any of Trump's policies means you are a racist bigot anti-Semite disgrace of a human being on the AMT forum... They will label you so fast around here it will make your head spin. I know from experience. I have found it's best not to post too often here but you can do as you please. I mainly come here to read the other side of the argument which usually ends up confirming my initial stance on the issues.
  • Options
    j1kotwic said:

rgambs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Haha. One supposedly sane speech read off a teleprompter (didn't watch it) and the Trump apologists are confident and out in full force.

He will be back to full narcissist on twitter in less than a day and the AMT Trump supporters will run away with their tails between their legs again.

Bunch of suckers.

I have a feeling you don't know what that word means. But that's okay, stick around on the AMT and you will eventually catch on.
    Certain people will never support Trump no matter what he says/does. We saw that clearly tonight. Let's create more jobs!!! The left sits on their hands. Come on. That was one example. I am not going anywhere and nothing anyone says will hurt my feelings. ;)
    Careful Buck, if you voted Trump or agree with any of Trump's policies means you are a racist bigot anti-Semite disgrace of a human being on the AMT forum... They will label you so fast around here it will make your head spin. I know from experience. I have found it's best not to post too often here but you can do as you please. I mainly come here to read the other side of the argument which usually ends up confirming my initial stance on the issues.
    Sounds like you've taken a position you can't or won't defend.
  • Options
    j1kotwicj1kotwic Posts: 168
    rgambs said:

j1kotwic said:

rgambs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Bunch of suckers.

No. I don't need to defend the fact that I am not any of those terrible things. There is no use debating anything with anyone who labels me like that. This type of attitude is part of the reason why democrats have been losing elections.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    rgambs said:

j1kotwic said:

rgambs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Bunch of suckers.

What does the "alt-right" call that again? A "snowflake" or something?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,388
    Oh ok that's settled he gave such a great speech now it's time to forget about all the Russian connections & conflicts of interest or draining the swamp which he had the nerve to mention last night , so yeah the GOP will never ever dig any further into any Russian issues concerning this fucking bafoon we have for president....they will say nothing here to see move on it has started the GOP are a bunch of pussy's starting with Paul Coward Ryan & turtle face McConnell!!!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    my2hands said:

Come on, man!

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    edited March 2017
    Who acts like that at work? She says she's a professional...show that then.
    And I don't think those two images are equal and I don't think President Obama should have posed for that one either.

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Kat said:

Who acts like that at work? She says she's a professional...show that then.
    And I don't think those two images are equal and I don't think President Obama should have posed for that one either.

They are not equal. He is the president...she is merely a counselor to the president. Wonder if the outrage would be equal if Trump had his feet up on the desk like that...?
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    You guys are funny... I don't give a shit about Kellyanne putting her feet on the sofa... I just thought it was funny

Some of you folks need to lighten up
  • Options
    my2hands said:

You guys are funny... I don't give a shit about Kellyanne putting her feet on the sofa... I just thought it was funny

Some of you folks need to lighten up

I do to, honestly. The fact that it is making headlines is ridiculous.
  • Options
    j1kotwic said:

rgambs said:

j1kotwic said:

rgambs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Bunch of suckers.

No. I don't need to defend the fact that I am not any of those terrible things. There is no use debating anything with anyone who labels me like that. This type of attitude is part of the reason why democrats have been losing elections.
    Yes, and yours is part of the reason we have openly racist, bigoted, and xenophobic individuals who keep winning elections.
    People won't bother to defend voting within the same block as the KKK, so what is left but to assume they condone such factions?
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,020
    edited March 2017
    Acoustic-Guitar-Wielding Trump Tells Congress ‘This Here’s The Story Of America’

Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,266
    edited March 2017
    I'm not offended by either but what adult woman sits like that while wearing a dress?
  • Options

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

Come on, man!

Classic laid back Barry. lol

• Options
    pjhawks said:

I'm not offended by either but what adult woman sits like that while wearing a dress?

Oh, so you are taking the sexist approach. Is she not being a proper enough of a female?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Perfect!!
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I love it!!!
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GItsLIC-Ew0

US(A) FIRST.
    u betta believe it. No more new highways built with AMERICAN tax dollars in foreign countries while ours crumble.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,020
    I love the DJT tweet this morning.

THANK YOU!

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    my2hands said:

mrussel1 said:

I love it!!!

"Fuck yo desk!!!"
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,798

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    BS44325 said:

Van Jones just said that Trump figured out how to hit three pointers tonight and that if he can keep it up the democrats are screwed.

Van Jones is a moron. That's like having Skip Bayless vouch for you.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

Come on, man!

It should be noted that one of these photos is an intimate setting and the other features honored guests.
    Guests with a noted history of being disrespected, no less.
  • Options

• Options
    rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

Come on, man!

It should be noted that one of these photos is an intimate setting and the other features honored guests.
    Guests with a noted history of being disrespected, no less.
    it's a bullshit straw man argument. Who is actually offended by her doing that? I could care less and I'm a liberal.
This discussion has been closed.