is America Great Again yet???
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Is the swamp drained yet ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    u guys still in here jawin? lmao;
    I'm off to the DR for some golfin and night putting.
    Peace
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    rssesq said:

u guys still in here jawin? lmao;
    I'm off to the DR for some golfin and night putting.
    Peace

I thought it was all about 'Merica, kid?

Keep that $ in the states
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    Honest question.
    Do you think anyone cares?
    or is this just media drivel
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

vaggar99 said:
    Honest question.
    what that she's my girlfriend? i can prove it.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:
    Honest question.
    funny guy :lol:
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:
    Honest question.
    funny guy :lol:
    that Mika is going down. she will pay for fake news.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/15/morning-joe-has-blacklisted-kellyanne-conway-and-thats-not-all/?utm_term=.33b022dce436&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2017
    What's wrong with this latest tweet? It needs a picture. I see no harm. Good for President Trump
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,666

What's wrong with this latest tweet? It needs a picture. I see no harm. Good for President Trump
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

A non-asshole tweet. Amazing.
  • Options
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,649
    He freaks me out.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

He freaks me out.

Has a Patrick Bateman thing going on.

• Options

He freaks me out.

i think Trump keeps him around as a reminder to the merits of hair plugs. Trump is old enough to be this guy's granddad.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

Illegal or not, the information is true. By definition, a leak is true.

exactly. the very founding of this country was pushback against power. what is a leak other than pushback?
    If that is the case than why so mad if Trump colluded with Russia to leak the Hillary campaign's emails? Just pushback, you know, the foundation of this country?
    colluding with an adversarial foreign power in the electoral process is a lot different than leaking pertinent info on corruptable power. And in the early stages of this particular administration, its a civic obligation imo.
    Hillary was a corruptable power. The FBI was giving everybody the heads-up. It was just pushback.
    still not the same ballpark. at all. preventing corruptable power so corruptable power can take office? stop insulting my intelligence.

props to the deftness of your PM the other day btw.
    The only thing that has been suggested to be corruptable right now is Flynn post-lie to Pence. I'm not sure how that's worse then the known corruptable power that was Hillary. Not the same ballpark. At all.

In terms of my PM...Yeah. I don't like him but he played it right.
    its emerging that Flynn wasnt the only one of the team. and now we're talking about well before election day. and given his continued deflections in regards to russia's exertion of influence, it suggests to me something involving him directly.
    Actually none of that is emerging.
    True. The Paul Manafort and Roger Stone connection emerged long ago. Another player is emerging and they all are connected by Mr. Trump.
    But seriously BS, you can't really believe that Trump was unaware or disconnected from all of these Russian issues. His own words throughout the campaign and during the first weeks of his presidency make it quite obvious.
    To date there is no evidence of wrongdoing. By anyone. Communications are not a crime. Could something else arise? Certainly but so far there is just nothing.

Let's all remember that when Bush was negotiating with Iran in 2008 Obama sent Ambassador William Miller to meet with Iran and let them know that he will be "friendlier" to them. That meeting pretty much sabotaged Bush and nobody made a peep.

Has anything Trump or his people have done even approached that level of interference? I don't think so.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

exactly. the very founding of this country was pushback against power. what is a leak other than pushback?
    If that is the case than why so mad if Trump colluded with Russia to leak the Hillary campaign's emails? Just pushback, you know, the foundation of this country?
    colluding with an adversarial foreign power in the electoral process is a lot different than leaking pertinent info on corruptable power. And in the early stages of this particular administration, its a civic obligation imo.
    Hillary was a corruptable power. The FBI was giving everybody the heads-up. It was just pushback.
    still not the same ballpark. at all. preventing corruptable power so corruptable power can take office? stop insulting my intelligence.

The only thing that has been suggested to be corruptable right now is Flynn post-lie to Pence. I'm not sure how that's worse then the known corruptable power that was Hillary. Not the same ballpark. At all.

its emerging that Flynn wasnt the only one of the team. and now we're talking about well before election day. and given his continued deflections in regards to russia's exertion of influence, it suggests to me something involving him directly.
    Manafort? Price? What are you smoking?
    You are recycling old news. Everything reported today including the NY Times states "no evidence of wrongdoing".
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

True. The Paul Manafort and Roger Stone connection emerged long ago. Another player is emerging and they all are connected by Mr. Trump.
    But seriously BS, you can't really believe that Trump was unaware or disconnected from all of these Russian issues. His own words throughout the campaign and during the first weeks of his presidency make it quite obvious.
    To date there is no evidence of wrongdoing. By anyone. Communications are not a crime. Could something else arise? Certainly but so far there is just nothing.

Let's all remember that when Bush was negotiating with Iran in 2008 Obama sent Ambassador William Miller to meet with Iran and let them know that he will be "friendlier" to them. That meeting pretty much sabotaged Bush and nobody made a peep.

Has anything Trump or his people have done even approached that level of interference? I don't think so.
    So....why did they resign? Or Mr. Trump, why did Flynn resign if he did nothing wrong?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

So....why did they resign? Or Mr. Trump, why did Flynn resign if he did nothing wrong?
    he resigned because Pence couldn't handle the truth.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

Because it's all a massive sting operation to flush out leakers and intelligence agents who are acting against the elected president.

(relax...kidding)

• Options
    lol I wonder how many emails bafoon's administration has already erased/deleted ...
  • Options

lol I wonder how many emails bafoon's administration has already erased/deleted ...

Won't do any good. It's all been archived by Anonymous
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited February 2017

Wonder if Trump is using the same deletion program Clinton used. Maybe they just got an institution license for the White House and cabinet...
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

Wonder if Trump is using the same deletion program Clinton used. Maybe they just got an institution license for the White House and cabinet...
    Probably lol
  • Options
    oh yeah. some good eye burning reading for the plane ride over to Phuket tomorrow:
    https://vault.fbi.gov/trump-management-company/Trump Management Company Part 01 of 01/view
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

oh yeah. some good eye burning reading for the plane ride over to Phuket tomorrow:
    https://vault.fbi.gov/trump-management-company/Trump Management Company Part 01 of 01/view

You're going to Thailand tomorrow?? Jesus that's a long way...
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

You're going to Thailand tomorrow?? Jesus that's a long way...
    yeah, can't take trump anymore. monarchy suits me better.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

Because 26 days into a new administration, you have a high profile resignation that was preceded by two previous high level resignations, a cabinet level nominee withdraw from consideration and 4 national security/law enforcement agencies beginning investigations as well as both republican and democrat members of congress, specifically members of the intelligence committees, and not back bencher amateurs like Tom "I'm a Warrior Hear Me Roar Cotton." Because this is how most newly elected administrations get off the ground. Brilliant!!

A whole lot of nothing? You mean like Hillary's emails? Or did you mean the Clinton Foundation? Or nothing like Comet Pizza?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.