Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    BS44325 said:

That Netanyahu press conference really confused me. I thought this administation was stacked with Bannon like anti-semites and nazis?! Please help me figure this out?

they must hate those pesky muslims more than they hate the jews.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    BS44325 said:

That Netanyahu press conference really confused me. I thought this administation was stacked with Bannon like anti-semites and nazis?! Please help me figure this out?

I'm not sure Bannon is an anti-Semite or not. His views tend to be anti-Islam. The Jewish question is a difficult one for the far right. Some of them are certainly anti-Semitic, but there are other (conservative Christians) who believe that in order for the Rapture to occur, the Jews must occupy the Holy Land completely. That's the root of the Evangelical support of Israel.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    edited February 2017
    BS44325 said:
    That's a pretty safe conservative district and a meth haven here in MN, so that doesn't surprise me. I'd be interested to see the last time the county wasn't red.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred. @MSNBC & @CNN are unwatchable. @foxandfriends is great! This Russian connection non-sense is merely an attempt to cover-up the many mistakes made in Hillary Clinton's losing campaign. Information is being illegally given to the failing @nytimes & @washingtonpost by the intelligence community (NSA and FBI?).Just like Russia. Thank you to Eli Lake of The Bloomberg View - "The NSA & FBI...should not interfere in our politics...and is" Very serious situation for USA

He has a point about CNN being unwatchable.

Fear uncertainty doubt
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

I would love to see President Trump go head to head w/ a few of you on AMT.
    Crimea was TAKEN by Russia during the Obama Administration. Was Obama too soft on Russia? The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!

Fear uncertainty doubt
    Illegal or not, the information is true. By definition, a leak is true.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    BS44325 said:

:get_outta_here:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,743
    mrussel1 said:

exactly. the very founding of this country was pushback against power. what is a leak other than pushback?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Once again...
    blamed "fake news", "crazy leaks" and that "the democrats are still upset that Hillary lost"....all the while he said that Flynn was a great man.

Give me a break.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    He's having dinner tonight at the white house with Sen. Marco Rubio.

“I mean this is a guy that’s taken Trump airlines bankrupt, Trump vodka, nobody wanted it, Trump mortgage, was a disaster, Trump university was a fraud,”

“I mean he’s not as rich as he claims to be, everybody in finance knows that and his taxes would expose that … he came up with this just now of an audit, it’s absurd.”

"He's always calling me Little Marco. And I'll admit he's taller than me. He's like 6'2, which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2,...And you know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/

“I stand by everything I said during the campaign”

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    Tiki said:

He's having dinner tonight at the white house with Sen. Marco Rubio.

“I mean this is a guy that’s taken Trump airlines bankrupt, Trump vodka, nobody wanted it, Trump mortgage, was a disaster, Trump university was a fraud,”

“I mean he’s not as rich as he claims to be, everybody in finance knows that and his taxes would expose that … he came up with this just now of an audit, it’s absurd.”

"He's always calling me Little Marco. And I'll admit he's taller than me. He's like 6'2, which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2,...And you know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/

“I stand by everything I said during the campaign”

Sounds like the next NSA to me!
    It's a hopeless situation...
    I'm sure that will be a fun dinner. LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1 said:

I agree with that.
    What would you say if leaked military details on upcoming operations were suddenly laid bare because of the "god blessed whistleblowers"?
    Keeping a country safe relies on internal integrity that is the Presidents inner circles job.
    You guys on one hand want the POTUS to fail from leaks yet you believe certain things should not be disclosed.
    Make up your mind.

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

exactly. the very founding of this country was pushback against power. what is a leak other than pushback?
    If that is the case than why so mad if Trump colluded with Russia to leak the Hillary campaign's emails? Just pushback, you know, the foundation of this country?
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

If that is the case than why so mad if Trump colluded with Russia to leak the Hillary campaign's emails? Just pushback, you know, the foundation of this country?
    Seriously?

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

colluding with an adversarial foreign power in the electoral process is a lot different than leaking pertinent info on corruptable power. And in the early stages of this particular administration, its a civic obligation imo.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

colluding with an adversarial foreign power in the electoral process is a lot different than leaking pertinent info on corruptable power. And in the early stages of this particular administration, its a civic obligation imo.
    Hillary was a corruptable power. The FBI was giving everybody the heads-up. It was just pushback.

mrussel1 said:

I agree with that.
    What would you say if leaked military details on upcoming operations were suddenly laid bare because of the "god blessed whistleblowers"?
    Keeping a country safe relies on internal integrity that is the Presidents inner circles job.
    You guys on one hand want the POTUS to fail from leaks yet you believe certain things should not be disclosed.
    Make up your mind.

They weren't. That's not the situation here. The VP lied to the American people (possibly unaware that he did). The POTUS lied on Friday saying he was unaware of any situation with Flynn, and then we learned yesterday he had known for 18 days. THEY FUCKING LIED. And they didn't lie to protect national security interests. They lied to protect themselves. The leaker obviously believes the executive branch owes the American people the truth.

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

I agree with that.
    Make up your mind.

They weren't. That's not the situation here. The VP lied to the American people (possibly unaware that he did). The POTUS lied on Friday saying he was unaware of any situation with Flynn, and then we learned yesterday he had known for 18 days. THEY FUCKING LIED. And they didn't lie to protect national security interests. They lied to protect themselves. The leaker obviously believes the executive branch owes the American people the truth.

bingo
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:

Once again...
    blamed "fake news", "crazy leaks" and that "the democrats are still upset that Hillary lost"....all the while he said that Flynn was a great man.

Give me a break.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/us/politics/trump-condemns-leaks-to-news-media-in-a-twitter-flurry.html
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

Hillary was a corruptable power. The FBI was giving everybody the heads-up. It was just pushback.
    still not the same ballpark. at all. preventing corruptable power so corruptable power can take office? stop insulting my intelligence.

props to the deftness of your PM the other day btw.

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

still not the same ballpark. at all. preventing corruptable power so corruptable power can take office? stop insulting my intelligence.

The only thing that has been suggested to be corruptable right now is Flynn post-lie to Pence. I'm not sure how that's worse then the known corruptable power that was Hillary. Not the same ballpark. At all.

In terms of my PM...Yeah. I don't like him but he played it right.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Kat said:

(Not one red cent for that stupid wall.)

------------------------
    Drug catapult found attached to Mexican side of US border fence
    Published February 15, 2017 FoxNews.com

President Trump's gonna need a taller wall.

Following up on a tip by the U.S. Border Patrol, Mexican authorities in the border town of Agua Prieta seized a catapult being used to throw bundles of marijuana and possibly other drugs over the border to Douglas, Arizona. see more at
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/15/border-patrol-discovers-drug-catapult-attached-to-mexican-side-az-fence.html

people still buy Mexican pot? lol
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

The only thing that has been suggested to be corruptable right now is Flynn post-lie to Pence. I'm not sure how that's worse then the known corruptable power that was Hillary. Not the same ballpark. At all.

its emerging that Flynn wasnt the only one of the team. and now we're talking about well before election day. and given his continued deflections in regards to russia's exertion of influence, it suggests to me something involving him directly.

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

its emerging that Flynn wasnt the only one of the team. and now we're talking about well before election day. and given his continued deflections in regards to russia's exertion of influence, it suggests to me something involving him directly.
    Actually none of that is emerging.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    my2hands said:

Kat said:

(Not one red cent for that stupid wall.)

------------------------
    Drug catapult found attached to Mexican side of US border fence
    Published February 15, 2017 FoxNews.com

President Trump's gonna need a taller wall.

Following up on a tip by the U.S. Border Patrol, Mexican authorities in the border town of Agua Prieta seized a catapult being used to throw bundles of marijuana and possibly other drugs over the border to Douglas, Arizona. see more at
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/15/border-patrol-discovers-drug-catapult-attached-to-mexican-side-az-fence.html

people still buy Mexican pot? lol
    Haha. Friends don't let friends smoke ditch weed. I don't think I've smoked Mexican pot in decades. And now being in a legal state, I know exactly where every nug I buy was grown, outdoor/indoor, strain, THC & CBD content, etc... Throw that Mexican shit back over the wall!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    jeffbr said:

And now being in a legal state, I know exactly where every nug I buy was grown, outdoor/indoor, strain, THC & CBD content, etc...

you have no idea how jealous I am.

thankfully Idiot America is finally waking up though

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

Really? I'll be the first to admit that it just broke last night & the details are slowly coming out, but still....it appears that the writing is on the wall and Flynn is not the only one that had contact with Russia.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mrussel1 said:

True. The Paul Manafort and Roger Stone connection emerged long ago. Another player is emerging and they all are connected by Mr. Trump.
    But seriously BS, you can't really believe that Trump was unaware or disconnected from all of these Russian issues. His own words throughout the campaign and during the first weeks of his presidency make it quite obvious.
This discussion has been closed.