Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,442
    I'm glad that they all knew what each other had.  I had never heard of the Paris dunks though.  Even now hearing about them it sounds dumb.

Also nice to know that bots are alive and well in the world.  That is that dudes hustle and why I can't get a damn pair...

If I was on there I would have brought my Vandal Catch a cabs.  No price on them because nobody knows about them.  I'd be shocked if any of them know about them.

Fun watch.
  • Options
    Go go go!!!
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,294

• Options
    Boom
  • Options

I am hearing a lot of people got L's so congrats!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,936
    My cousin hit too on a 10.5. Love all the Ws!!!!!!!!! Congrats guys. 
  • Options

I am hearing a lot of people got L's so congrats!
    Same to you!
  • Options
    Nobody wants mids? I’ll take them!
  • Options
    I happen to find a cool spot on 34th st that had all resale kicks.  Some cool ones in there.  I asked for Jordan XX3's and he said, na, not hyped enough.

Good.  Maybe I can get the damn Titaniums cheap then...
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,787
    nicknyr15 said:
    Big fan of those.  Pissed at myself for not pulling the trigger on those when my size was still out there.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Big fan of those.  Pissed at myself for not pulling the trigger on those when my size was still out there.
    They’ve restocked a few times so always keep an eye out. Worst case you can always pick them up on stockx for retail or even under retail. What size are you?
  • Options
    I happen to find a cool spot on 34th st that had all resale kicks.  Some cool ones in there.  I asked for Jordan XX3's and he said, na, not hyped enough.

Good.  Maybe I can get the damn Titaniums cheap then...
    13s are my favorite and I LOVE that I can just grab any release that comes out. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    nicknyr15 said:
    I'm a fan of mids too.

I think Jason Isbell was wearing mids last night at Red Rocks. Hard to tell.

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    I'm a fan of mids too.

I think Jason Isbell was wearing mids last night at Red Rocks. Hard to tell.

Hard to tell the colorway on those and also hard because the mids are only about a half an inch shorter lol. 
  • Options

It’s a dunk and I got em!
  • Options

Nice!! Everyone wish me luck on those Jarritos tmrw. I know I have about a zero percent chance of getting them. Man, I wish I had a skate shop connect. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice!! Everyone wish me luck on those Jarritos tmrw. I know I have about a zero percent chance of getting them. Man, I wish I had a skate shop connect. 
    I’m trying for those too. Good luck. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

I’m trying for those too. Good luck. 
    Good luck! I’ll be happy if one of us gets a pair. But I have my doubts. 
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,787
    Got these a couple weeks ago.  Completely unnecessary but couldn't pass them up.

• Options
    Got these a couple weeks ago.  Completely unnecessary but couldn't pass them up.

Nice pick up. I agree, maybe they’re unnecessary for a collection. But it’s still a dope sneaker for the summer and for people who actually wear their sneakers. 
  • Options

If I didn’t have the True Blues already I’d have got these.  Nice looking kicks.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,213
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice pick up. I agree, maybe they’re unnecessary for a collection. But it’s still a dope sneaker for the summer and for people who actually wear their sneakers. 
    Is not wearing your sneakers the same idea as keeping your vinyl sealed.

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Is not wearing your sneakers the same idea as keeping your vinyl sealed.

Yes exactly. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Underrated 
  • Options
    I love the xiii’s Nick!
  • Options
    I love the xiii’s Nick!
    Me too! 
  • Options
    Caught these on sale for $62!!! On that last Nike sale  49% off 
  • Options

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    I was in Boulder last week and got a pair of Pandas off the shelf at the Nike store. They had a full size run.

• Options
    edited May 2023
    I was in Boulder last week and got a pair of Pandas off the shelf at the Nike store. They had a full size run.

The lows are still impossible to find around me. But these are mids and they are canvas, so no one wants them. Lol.