Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,813

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    ^ Sick! Didn’t end up wearing the dunks but did bust out my all time personal faves tonight. 

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    ^ I def want the all black with the white. Have you seen the run the jewels collab? Probably more colorful than what I’d rock but cool ass shoe. 
    Yes those are fire. Doesn’t hurt to have a few like that in the collection hahah. Those more colorful ones usually end up being my favorites in the end 
    I’m guessing impossible to get? 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    ^ I def want the all black with the white. Have you seen the run the jewels collab? Probably more colorful than what I’d rock but cool ass shoe. 
    Yes those are fire. Doesn’t hurt to have a few like that in the collection hahah. Those more colorful ones usually end up being my favorites in the end 
    I’m guessing impossible to get? 
    I’d assume any Colab is impossible. Hell, every dunk low has been selling out for the most part. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    ^ Sick! Didn’t end up wearing the dunks but did bust out my all time personal faves tonight. 

Nice!!! So sick. 
  • Options
    Do any of you use crease protectors when you wear your shoes? I don’t but may consider it. Look very uncomfortable though. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,059
    bbiggs said:
    Do any of you use crease protectors when you wear your shoes? I don’t but may consider it. Look very uncomfortable though. 
    Nope.  If they crease, they crease.  I can't worry about walking flatfooted or put in force shields.  I take care of my kicks but creasing is just part of it unfortunately.
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    Nope.  If they crease, they crease.  I can't worry about walking flatfooted or put in force shields.  I take care of my kicks but creasing is just part of it unfortunately.
    That has been my mentality too.  I don't want to walk like a penguin to preserve a shoe.  If there was something that was comfortable and did the trick I'd give it a whirl, but seems like more of a gimmick than anything else. 

• Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,243
    Anyone do the custom high dunks last week? I couldn’t resist. Shipped today, can’t wait.
  • Options
    Anyone do the custom high dunks last week? I couldn’t resist. Shipped today, can’t wait.
    No I saw the alert but decided not to go for it. Too many sneakers coming out that I want so I have to sacrifice hahah. Nice job! Make sure you post pics when they arrive! 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Fugley man, no way.  I hate all the St Patt's day stuff.

Didn't they do these a while back anyway?  I want to say I had a pair with silver accents?
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    nicknyr15 said:

Didn't they do these a while back anyway?  I want to say I had a pair with silver accents?
    No. I believe they were all white with a metallic green only one the lace holders. I love lucky green colorways so I’ll definitely be trying for these. But with the combinations of it being the AJ4 plus a SB collaboration, I already know I’m taking an L. The anticipation for these is really high. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

No. I believe they were all white with a metallic green only one the lace holders. I love lucky green colorways so I’ll definitely be trying for these. But with the combinations of it being the AJ4 plus a SB collaboration, I already know I’m taking an L. The anticipation for these is really high. 
    That's it!  I knew they had some form of green on them.

For $225 though?  I'm good.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

That's it!  I knew they had some form of green on them.

For $225 though?  I'm good.
    I hear you for sure. Price keeps creeping up. 
  • Options

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Those are cool.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Those are cool.
    Thanks! 
  • Options
    Very happy with these. The blue is lighter than the royal blue, but not quite as light as the UNC.  Great shoe.
  • Options
    Very happy with these. The blue is lighter than the royal blue, but not quite as light as the UNC.  Great shoe.
    Those looks clean! Well done! How long did they take to come? Seems pretty quick 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Those looks clean! Well done! How long did they take to come? Seems pretty quick 
    Ordered on February 23rd, very quick turnaround for sure!
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Ordered on February 23rd, very quick turnaround for sure!
    Nice man. Enjoy them. 
  • Options
    GL to anyone going for these 3s today. I already have 5 Ls on them. Also more panda dunks are dropping at 11 for anyone interested. 
  • Options
    Got the L.  F you SNKRS.
  • Options
    8 Ls total on this sneaker. 9 if you include that I sent one of my guys to Snipes this morning lol. 
  • Options
    Sneakers were so much fun back in the day before bots and resellers. 
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    bbiggs said:
    Got the L.  F you SNKRS.
    I think I'm now 1 for 200 on SNKRS.
  • Options
    L on the panda dunks. A sneaker that restocks every 2 months. Guaranteed they were all eaten up by bots. Hate this shit. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    Got the L.  F you SNKRS.
    I think I'm now 1 for 200 on SNKRS.
    It’s ridiculous at this point honestly. 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited March 2023
    Picked up my white cement 3's yesterday. These are phenomenal. Legendary shoe and they did these right. I don't mind the cream (vintage) look.... these are great.

I haven't won anything on SNKRS in a while, I got lucky and hit at Hibbets and Footlocker.