Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

1282931333440

Comments

  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611

    I still can’t decide if those are cool…hahaha! Had the chance at early access and didn’t “bite”. I do love the fish on the tongue though.
    I was thinking about coloring the midsole pink to make it pop more.  These are definitely cool as I like them a little more with personality than just bland colors.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,193

    I still can’t decide if those are cool…hahaha! Had the chance at early access and didn’t “bite”. I do love the fish on the tongue though.
    I was thinking about coloring the midsole pink to make it pop more.  These are definitely cool as I like them a little more with personality than just bland colors.
    That could be cool! Best part is, they are still available on SNKRS so you could buy a second pair if you don’t like the results. Win win.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611

    I still can’t decide if those are cool…hahaha! Had the chance at early access and didn’t “bite”. I do love the fish on the tongue though.
    I was thinking about coloring the midsole pink to make it pop more.  These are definitely cool as I like them a little more with personality than just bland colors.
    That could be cool! Best part is, they are still available on SNKRS so you could buy a second pair if you don’t like the results. Win win.
    Yeah I'm surprised these didn't go over better?  The Nike Fish hook is a nice touch.  If some rapper wears them then forget it.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597
    Nice pickup!

    everything is sitting besides a very, very select few pairs. It’s a great time to be a sneakerhead. Even the panda lows sat in the shop for an hour this morning before they sold out. 2 years ago people were killing each other for a pair and they were going for over $350 in the secondary market. Enjoy it while it lasts! UNC toe 1s are my next pickup. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    nicknyr15 said:
    Nice pickup!

    everything is sitting besides a very, very select few pairs. It’s a great time to be a sneakerhead. Even the panda lows sat in the shop for an hour this morning before they sold out. 2 years ago people were killing each other for a pair and they were going for over $350 in the secondary market. Enjoy it while it lasts! UNC toe 1s are my next pickup. 
    They released the Pandas again?  I missed on the drop a few weeks ago but bought them at my local HOH.

    What is funny is I see them on EVERYONE's feet so that means I tuck them away and wear them when all other pairs are spent.

    I had bought a pair of these6-7 years ago?  I don't recall if wee called them the Pandas back then?
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597
    Nikes been restocking them about 1-2 times month. 
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,193
    Picked these up for the course today. Always need a good pair of golf shoes.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    Picked these up for the course today. Always need a good pair of golf shoes.
    Those are dope!
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597

  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    Not feeling it Nick.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597
    Not feeling it Nick.
    Outraged and offended. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    nicknyr15 said:
    Not feeling it Nick.
    Outraged and offended. 
    Obliged I could do such a thing, lol!
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597

  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,502
    Saw these today at an Adidas Outlet....

    loop
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    Saw these today at an Adidas Outlet....

    loop
    Isn't that the Bill and Teds shoe?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,502
    Saw these today at an Adidas Outlet....

    loop
    Isn't that the Bill and Teds shoe?
    Yup
    Didn't realize it was a thing
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597

  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    nicknyr15 said:

    AHHH!  De La Souls!!!  These look fresh?  I've been wearing mine for years now.

    I do have a pair of the white hightops still on ice.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597
    nicknyr15 said:

    AHHH!  De La Souls!!!  These look fresh?  I've been wearing mine for years now.

    I do have a pair of the white hightops still on ice.
    They are fresh! Pretty easy to keep clean. 

    Nice man! Post some pics if you break them out. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

    AHHH!  De La Souls!!!  These look fresh?  I've been wearing mine for years now.

    I do have a pair of the white hightops still on ice.
    They are fresh! Pretty easy to keep clean. 

    Nice man! Post some pics if you break them out. 
    Mine are daily wears now.  Nothing special about them but people know what they are.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597
    Worn for 5 hours. I obviously exchanged them but still,  the QC on Nike and Jordan Brand has been absolutely embarrassing the last last few years but I feel like we’ve hit a new low. The materials on some of these releases are so bad that I think the knock offs are higher quality. But nothing will change because I’m an addict and I’ll keep buying, along with millions of others. So yea Nike and JB, keep charging us more and keep using worse material while laughing at us  
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    nicknyr15 said:
    Worn for 5 hours. I obviously exchanged them but still,  the QC on Nike and Jordan Brand has been absolutely embarrassing the last last few years but I feel like we’ve hit a new low. The materials on some of these releases are so bad that I think the knock offs are higher quality. But nothing will change because I’m an addict and I’ll keep buying, along with millions of others. So yea Nike and JB, keep charging us more and keep using worse material while laughing at us  
    I have never had a sneaker do that.  Wow.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597
    Bro the quality is worse than ever on these sneakers. Compare a recent AJ with something from 5 or more years ago and it’s night and day. It gets progressively worse. Crazy stuff. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    nicknyr15 said:
    Bro the quality is worse than ever on these sneakers. Compare a recent AJ with something from 5 or more years ago and it’s night and day. It gets progressively worse. Crazy stuff. 
    I could have sworn I read that “Jordan Brand will be using better materials for their retros”.

    I know that is what they said.  Was it the Mochas or True Blues, but one of them was really good and then afterwards things started to turn to shit.

    I only bother with true retros.  So no fire red 1’s or mash up colorways unless they are PE’s.  I’ve been lucky with that.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597
    Jordan brand and Nike are full of shit when they say anything like that about materials or bots 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jordan brand and Nike are full of shit when they say anything like that about materials or bots 
    HAHAHA!  We discussed this on NT and came up with he same conclusion.

    I swear they make certain kicks better than others.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jordan brand and Nike are full of shit when they say anything like that about materials or bots 
    HAHAHA!  We discussed this on NT and came up with he same conclusion.

    I swear they make certain kicks better than others.
    They absolutely do and it’s ridiculous. I’m sick of them. Talk about cancelled, I wish I had the strength to boycott them for their bullshit. I’m too weak hahah. 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597

  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,597

  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,611
    ``13’s are beautiful.  I’d destroy them in a day, lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.