Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,931
    MedozK said:
    Picked up my white cement 3's yesterday. These are phenomenal. Legendary shoe and they did these right. I don't mind the cream (vintage) look.... these are great.

I haven't won anything on SNKRS in a while, I got lucky and hit at Hibbets and Footlocker.
    Awesome Man! Enjoy them. I’m on to the next one. I won’t pay a dollar over retail on any sneaker. They are still on the app in the 3 smallest and 3 biggest sizes, which is strange so I’ll regularly be checking for a restock or if someone returns them. That’s how I grabbed the fire red 3 last year. With all the QC issues with these maybe someone will return them because they’re unhappy with the consistency of the elephant print lol 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,389
    I still have my Jordan 33 88's DS.  Never did wear them because I had the Blues.  The true blues are one of my fav's to wear.
  • Options
    I still have my Jordan 33 88's DS.  Never did wear them because I had the Blues.  The true blues are one of my fav's to wear.
    Awesome ! I def prefer those and the ones that released a few years ago over these reimagined. I don’t like the Sail on the midsole but I still would have loved a pair. 
  • Options

Under retail? Yea sure. Why not?  I absolutely love Jordan 1 lows. 
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    I really like checking this thread. I don't have the $ to collect. But I think I can find a pair or 3 that look sweet to use. Those Jordan 1 lows are sweet.
    Also I play racquetball and started using basketball shoes, don't know what took me so long. They look awesome and give great support for all the quick movements.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Anyone have a pair of Air Jordan 4 Retro OG Bred in size 9 US collecting dust? 

I have a slightly worn pair, but they're size 9.5 or 10. No box. From the 2019 release.

I picked up a pair off eBay for less than $300 and they are FREAKING SWEET!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I need a pair of these again in my life.  Such a bad ass shoe.

Jordan CP3III Mardi Gras  Nice Kicks
  • Options
    a5pj said:
    I really like checking this thread. I don't have the $ to collect. But I think I can find a pair or 3 that look sweet to use. Those Jordan 1 lows are sweet.
    Also I play racquetball and started using basketball shoes, don't know what took me so long. They look awesome and give great support for all the quick movements.
    Blue 3s coming out end of April and lucky green if you 10.5 or smaller. The green are wms so they only go up to 12W/10.5 M 
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    Blue 3s coming out end of April and lucky green if you 10.5 or smaller. The green are wms so they only go up to 12W/10.5 M 
    Cool, I'm a 9.5 so that should work. I'll keep an eye out!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    April 6th lucky green 

https://hypebeast.com/2022/12/air-jordan-3-lucky-green-ck9246-136-release-date
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    April 6th lucky green 

Buy the Jokers instead.  Probably cheaper.

Anyone ever see the Blackflips?  Damn that's a nice shoe.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    April 6th lucky green 

No way the jokers are cheaper. Last I saw they were over $600. Those lucky greens will sit at retail. 
    I have a pair of the backflips somewhere DS. I think they came out around 2010 or 2012. Beautiful 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    April 6th lucky green 

No way the jokers are cheaper. Last I saw they were over $600. Those lucky greens will sit at retail. 
    Nobody bought the Jokers when they first came out and now they want $600 for them?  Yeah, sure.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    a5pj said:
    April 6th lucky green 

Nobody bought the Jokers when they first came out and now they want $600 for them?  Yeah, sure.
    $350-$684 for size 12. $684 last sale 
  • Options
    GL to anyone going for the pine green AJ4 SBs today. I see an L in my future…..
  • Options

• Options
    Very happy with these. Very light weight. Perfect to wear at work and beat up. I may double up. 
  • Options

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Is that a form of Krods?
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Is that a form of Krods?
    Not familiar with Krods. 

Air Jordan 1 Low 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Is that a form of Krods?
    Not familiar with Krods. 

Air Jordan 1 Low 
    Thats considered a J1 low?  Ooof.

The elephant print needs to stay on the 3's.

Edit!

Prods, sorry.  Paul Rodriguez.  They did a collab/homage to Jordan a while back.  Nice looking kicks.
    Nike SB P Rod 9 Elite Air Jordan - Sneaker Bar Detroit
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    Got access to Dunk Low By You.
    First time I've done one of these. Will post pics when they arrive.
  • Options
    Got access to Dunk Low By You.
    First time I've done one of these. Will post pics when they arrive.
    Awesome! Looking forward to seeing them. 
  • Options
    For you J1 fans. Here is one you won’t see everyday. CP3 Jordan 1 collab. 
  • Options
    For you J1 fans. Here is one you won’t see everyday. CP3 Jordan 1 collab. 
    Love it 
  • Options

• Options
    @nicknyr15 what are those?
  • Options
    @nicknyr15 what are those?
    Jordan 1 low. Crafts. 
  • Options