Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,908
    ``13’s are beautiful.  I’d destroy them in a day, lol.
    Thanks! Yea those are asking to be dogged hahah. 
  • Options
    Had a flood from a busted hot water heater last week …. Good times. But anyway… stumbled upon some stuff I didn’t even know I had 

• Options
    Bottom right are Ray Allens?
  • Options
    Which ones? I don’t believe any of them are ray Allen’s. But again, I didn’t even remember having any of these until I opened the boxes. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Which ones? I don’t believe any of them are ray Allen’s. But again, I didn’t even remember having any of these until I opened the boxes. 
    So the bottom right looks like a pair of Allen PE's. See this pick.  I had a pair with green accents in it.  Can't find them online.
    Remembering Ray Allens Best Air Jordan Exclusives  Complex
    The B&W XIII's are also known as the "he got Game" kicks like the countdown pack.  I thought those were them but they have yellow on the bottom.  Never saw those?
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    So the bottom right looks like a pair of Allen PE's. See this pick.  I had a pair with green accents in it.  Can't find them online.
    Remembering Ray Allens Best Air Jordan Exclusives  Complex
    The B&W XIII's are also known as the "he got Game" kicks like the countdown pack.  I thought those were them but they have yellow on the bottom.  Never saw those?
    Yea I have 2 pairs of he got games. Top 5 sneaker for me! 

• Options
    The bottom right are Jordan 2 black metallic. Apparently they’re about 20 years old. They’re pretty sick. All black nubuck. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    The bottom right are Jordan 2 black metallic. Apparently they’re about 20 years old. They’re pretty sick. All black nubuck. 
    I just realized they were the 2's, lol.  They look nothing like the OG's. Erdy dumdum...
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,867
    Looks like Ed's been wearing some sneakers this tour, any idea which ones?
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Almost positive they’re AJ10 Shadows 
  • Options
    And btw… MORE AJ10s Jordan brand!! Underrated silhouette 
  • Options
    Big day of nothings tomorrow….
  • Options
    Big day of nothings tomorrow….
    Yea at first I was pissed. Then I realized if anything good dropped tmrw I wouldn’t actually get a pair anyway. Let’s be honest. 
  • Options

• Options

Black laces sold me 
  • Options
    McGruffMcGruff Island Of The Goon Posts: 40
    bbiggs said:
    I don't like an all red shoe is what I meant.  Obviously I like a certain amount of red on J's.  The OG 4, 5 and 6 are my all time faves.  But an all red shoe...nope.
    Air Jordan 21 OG Red Suede - Air Jordan - 313495 602  GOAT
    Jordan 5 Retro DMP Raging Bull Red Suede - 136027-601
    I have those Red Toro's on the bottom. Hard to wear because I don't have a lot in my wardrobe that goes with red, but I have to say they are one of the most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I also have a pair of the Adidas Towlies. Worn them once, never again. They killed my feet.
  • Options
    McGruff said:
    bbiggs said:
    I don't like an all red shoe is what I meant.  Obviously I like a certain amount of red on J's.  The OG 4, 5 and 6 are my all time faves.  But an all red shoe...nope.
    Air Jordan 21 OG Red Suede - Air Jordan - 313495 602  GOAT
    Jordan 5 Retro DMP Raging Bull Red Suede - 136027-601
    I have those Red Toro's on the bottom. Hard to wear because I don't have a lot in my wardrobe that goes with red, but I have to say they are one of the most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I also have a pair of the Adidas Towlies. Worn them once, never again. They killed my feet.
    Mine hurt my feet so I sold them.  Heel rub real bad.
  • Options
    edited September 2023

Dug them out. Love these so much 
  • Options
    Love those!
  • Options
    Love those!
    So many memories every time I look at these and the flints. I was 13 when these dropped and they blew my mind. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Love those!
    So many memories every time I look at these and the flints. I was 13 when these dropped and they blew my mind. 
    It took a while after the xiii for a shoe to excite me.  The red xxi's and all the xx3's did that for me.

For the xiii's the Chutneys will always be my favorite.
  • Options
    Have any of you had experience ordering from the online site for Sneaker Politics? They have a pair I am interested in, but the reviews I found for them are all over the place.
  • Options
    Have any of you had experience ordering from the online site for Sneaker Politics? They have a pair I am interested in, but the reviews I found for them are all over the place.
    No man I’ve always stuck to stockx if it’s an older pair that’s not in stock on Nike. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    No man I’ve always stuck to stockx if it’s an older pair that’s not in stock on Nike. 
    Thanks, I will check their site.
  • Options
  • Options
    Do your homework and go on Ebay.  They authenticate them now.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Yes if you’re looking for pre owned as well. And make sure there’s the blue check Authenticity guaranteed on the listing. Stockx, on the other hand, only sells brand new sneakers. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yes if you’re looking for pre owned as well. And make sure there’s the blue check Authenticity guaranteed on the listing. Stockx only sells brand new sneakers. 
    Nick knows about my steal of a deal I just got off there.  Ebay that is.  When it shows up I'll post them.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yes if you’re looking for pre owned as well. And make sure there’s the blue check Authenticity guaranteed on the listing. Stockx only sells brand new sneakers. 
    Nick knows about my steal of a deal I just got off there.  Ebay that is.  When it shows up I'll post them.
    Yup! 

I like stockx as well because of the bids / asks. I alway get great deal with some patience. But you can’t go wrong with either site.