Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options
    Would you go to these lengths for these sneakers like Sal did?

Those were Travis Scotts?

I wouldn't sell my soul either.  Even if I don't believe in one...
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,813
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    It's Fat Tuesday so I got to rock these Pumas...

Nice

who’s trying for those gray dunk’s tomorrow? 
    I'm trying.  Hearing that they're handing out tickets in the post above tells me all I need to know about my chances.  I have no clue what shoes will be high demand vs. not, but I can't figure out why this one seems to be.  Good luck if you're giving it a go. 
    I could have snagged those 3's yesterday when they dropped them, but passed.  Cool shoe though.

I struck out on the 3s on two accounts!!! Only 50k dropped. Real release is 3/11 but it seems to be a draw, which mean I will most likely not get them. Bots are a real fucking problem and it annoys me so much how some people grabbed over 100 pairs yesterday on a shock drop. Why can’t they figure out how to combat them? Or do they not care?
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Well holy shit. My lucky day. 

• Options
    Another L. If you can’t  beat them join them I guess. I have to figure out how to bot. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:

Congrats man. I’ve never had that screen on my phone. It’s insane happy you got them. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice

I'm trying.  Hearing that they're handing out tickets in the post above tells me all I need to know about my chances.  I have no clue what shoes will be high demand vs. not, but I can't figure out why this one seems to be.  Good luck if you're giving it a go. 
    I could have snagged those 3's yesterday when they dropped them, but passed.  Cool shoe though.

I struck out on the 3s on two accounts!!! Only 50k dropped. Real release is 3/11 but it seems to be a draw, which mean I will most likely not get them. Bots are a real fucking problem and it annoys me so much how some people grabbed over 100 pairs yesterday on a shock drop. Why can’t they figure out how to combat them? Or do they not care?
    Damn.  Well when I say I could have snagged them, take it with a grain of salt I guess.  I had my phone in my hand by pure chance when the shock drop popped up.  Tapped on it and could have hit the purchase button.  I guess it still could have been a failed attempt after hitting purchase, but I was right there the second they released. 
    See, this is what I don't understand.  The 13's shock dropped, have since released and are still available.  So my assumption was they made a ton of them.  So did they make less of the 3's for the 3/11 drop, and if so, why?  That always puzzles me.
    Agreed on the bots.  It's a f'n joke.  It can't be too difficult for Nike to see an order of 100 pairs and void it on the spot.

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:

Congrats man. I’ve never had that screen on my phone. It’s insane happy you got them. 

Thanks man.  Trust me, my screen has never seen this image.  Might be a glitch.
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:

Thanks man.  Trust me, my screen has never seen this image.  Might be a glitch.
    Hahah I hope not. Post some pics when you have them in hand! 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice

Damn.  Well when I say I could have snagged them, take it with a grain of salt I guess.  I had my phone in my hand by pure chance when the shock drop popped up.  Tapped on it and could have hit the purchase button.  I guess it still could have been a failed attempt after hitting purchase, but I was right there the second they released. 
    See, this is what I don't understand.  The 13's shock dropped, have since released and are still available.  So my assumption was they made a ton of them.  So did they make less of the 3's for the 3/11 drop, and if so, why?  That always puzzles me.
    Agreed on the bots.  It's a f'n joke.  It can't be too difficult for Nike to see an order of 100 pairs and void it on the spot.

The 13 shock drop was 193k stock. The real release was around 111k. But they released in every tier store so you can find them in full size runs at almost every retail store, even though Nike app was sold out in the popular sizes, which they actually restocked this morning. 

3s were 50k yesterday but no idea about stock on the 11th yet but seeing it’s a “draw” on SNKRs app tells me everything I need to know. Which is, im
    not getting them. I don’t really care , but it is frustrating based on the principle of people being allowed to steal from the public using software and then sell it back to these same people at an inflated price. It drives me nuts. I have over 300 pairs of sneakers. I’ll be fine. But I can’t shake that annoyed feeling. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice

The 13 shock drop was 193k stock. The real release was around 111k. But they released in every tier store so you can find them in full size runs at almost every retail store, even though Nike app was sold out in the popular sizes, which they actually restocked this morning. 

3s were 50k yesterday but no idea about stock on the 11th yet but seeing it’s a “draw” on SNKRs app tells me everything I need to know. Which is, im
    not getting them. I don’t really care , but it is frustrating based on the principle of people being allowed to steal from the public using software and then sell it back to these same people at an inflated price. It drives me nuts. I have over 300 pairs of sneakers. I’ll be fine. But I can’t shake that annoyed feeling. 
    Interesting and good info. to know.  That's a lot of shoes to release for the 13's.  I guess I don't understand why the runs are not all the same or of similar quantity.  For J's at least.  Is it to continue feeding the FOMO monster due to scarcity of some shoes and not knowing which ones will be harder to find until the day of?  What determines one shoe getting 193K stock and the other getting 50K stock and then a draw for the actual release?
    The 4-6 run was my favorite period of J's, but that's just pure nostalgia as I rocked those three when I was a young kid. 
    The bot thing is the worst.  I only grab select shoes from time to time, but I almost always get the L.  So stupid.  I'll try and scoop the 3's on the 11th and send them your way if I hit.  Just lmk your size.

• Options
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice

Interesting and good info. to know.  That's a lot of shoes to release for the 13's.  I guess I don't understand why the runs are not all the same or of similar quantity.  For J's at least.  Is it to continue feeding the FOMO monster due to scarcity of some shoes and not knowing which ones will be harder to find until the day of?  What determines one shoe getting 193K stock and the other getting 50K stock and then a draw for the actual release?
    The 4-6 run was my favorite period of J's, but that's just pure nostalgia as I rocked those three when I was a young kid. 
    The bot thing is the worst.  I only grab select shoes from time to time, but I almost always get the L.  So stupid.  I'll try and scoop the 3's on the 11th and send them your way if I hit.  Just lmk your size.

Size 12! Thanks! 
    Yea I just think it’s all hype. It’s amazing how ugly some of these sneakers that sell out instantly are. Yet an iconic OG color that Jordan wore during his last playoff win sits in stores? Makes no sense. 

The AJ 1 85s released in black and white a few weeks ago. Stock was 36k!!!!!! Makes no sense at all. 
  • Options
    ^ No prob.
    No rhyme or reason with these releases it sounds like.  I'd say we win some, lose some, but it's more like win almost never, lose almost always.
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    ^ No prob.
    No rhyme or reason with these releases it sounds like.  I'd say we win some, lose some, but it's more like win almost never, lose almost always.
    Yea I’m 0 for …. I lost count honestly. I wish it was 50/50
  • Options
    My wife just stole these on StockX 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    What are those?  They aren't the Grapes.   I like the sock liner.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    The Bel Aires 
  • Options
    These actually just arrived today. Under retail 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    The Bel Aires 
    Ahhh that's right.  I forgot about that.  Homage to WS wearing them.  I won't have anything to do with that guy anymore.  
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    The Bel Aires 
    Ahhh that's right.  I forgot about that.  Homage to WS wearing them.  I won't have anything to do with that guy anymore.  
    Yea he’s a real piece of shit haha. 
  • Options

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,059
    nicknyr15 said:

I had the Jeter lows like this.  They sell for $600 now.  Holy shit...
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Haha! Nice 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,059
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Haha! Nice 
    No no.   I "had" them.  Two pairs.  Long gone now.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Haha! Nice 
    No no.   I "had" them.  Two pairs.  Long gone now.
    I’ve had more pairs like that then I’d like to discuss lol. 
  • Options
    Those dunks arrived and they’re so damn comfortable and just an awesome shoe imo. Already eyeing up other colors. I think the sneaker bug bit me. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    Those dunks arrived and they’re so damn comfortable and just an awesome shoe imo. Already eyeing up other colors. I think the sneaker bug bit me. 
    Uh oh lol. 
    Unfortunately, dunk lows seem to be impossible to get for retail lately. I always preferred AJ 1 lows but all the hype is on dunks. Post some pics! They’re inching down on the secondary market but still pretty expensive. 
  • Options
    ^ I can’t wait to wear them for the first time tonight. Came with white laces also which would look cool to switch it up.

• Options
    bbiggs said:
    ^ I can’t wait to wear them for the first time tonight. Came with white laces also which would look cool to switch it up.

Man those are so clean. They have the same ones in all black with the white check and vice versa. Same gum bottoms. I know you’ve mentioned you’re into plain-ish colorways.  
  • Options
    ^ I def want the all black with the white. Have you seen the run the jewels collab? Probably more colorful than what I’d rock but cool ass shoe. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    ^ I def want the all black with the white. Have you seen the run the jewels collab? Probably more colorful than what I’d rock but cool ass shoe. 
    Yes those are fire. Doesn’t hurt to have a few like that in the collection hahah. Those more colorful ones usually end up being my favorites in the end