Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,323

The boycotts of the inaugural by politicians is ridiculous. All we heard about during the campaign was how precious our democracy is and how elections should be honored. Now, when there is a peaceful transition of power between unrelated people (which was a crazy idea back in the 1700's), the Dems are boycotting. I thought they loved their country and democracy. Maybe it was all just a partisan game after all? I get that they think Trump is an idiot.

They are boycotting on the basis of what they we're briefed on Lewis stated that after looking and getting all the facts about Russian involvement he decided not to attend !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

The boycotts of the inaugural by politicians is ridiculous. All we heard about during the campaign was how precious our democracy is and how elections should be honored. Now, when there is a peaceful transition of power between unrelated people (which was a crazy idea back in the 1700's), the Dems are boycotting. I thought they loved their country and democracy. Maybe it was all just a partisan game after all? I get that they think Trump is an idiot.

They are boycotting on the basis of what they we're briefed on Lewis stated that after looking and getting all the facts about Russian involvement he decided not to attend !
    Purely a coincidence that 80% of resistors are either minority or female.
    Democrats can't help using race and gender as political weapons.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

It might have to do with trump being a racist misogynist, too. Again, how long until people stop normalizing trump?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

It's still peaceful. I don't see the problem.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,656
    edited January 2017

The point is to make a point that matters to DONALD. Since everyone knows all he cares about is ratings, not watching the inauguration is a really great, peaceful, effortless yet effective way to send him a direct message that he'll actually understand. That isn't ridiculous. I really don't understand how you relate this to honoring democracy or elections or how important a peaceful transition is, nor to loving their country. Boycotting the TV broadcast of the inauguration because of Trump's obsession with ratings has nothing to do with any of those things.
    But I know I can always count on you to crap on any kind of peaceful form of protest if liberals are behind it! ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

It might have to do with trump being a racist misogynist, too. Again, how long until people stop normalizing trump?
    I forgot, he's racist because the media says he is, plus he "effectively" didn't disavow David Duke.
    Regardless, democrats have used race and gender as political weapons long before trump threw his name in.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

I forgot, he's racist because the media says he is, plus he "effectively" didn't disavow David Duke.
    Regardless, democrats have used race and gender as political weapons long before trump threw his name in.
    He's racist because he's racist.

Christ man... have you not been following?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

He's racist based on his actions, words, and policies that he wants to put into place. Theonly role the media had was printing his words, policies, and descriptions of his actions. Why deny it, is the question.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

And republicans have used race and gender as societal weapons to discriminate in hiring, payment for work, loans, housing, policing, sentencing and sexual assault. But let's focus on the "political."
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

He's racist based on his actions, words, and policies that he wants to put into place. Theonly role the media had was printing his words, policies, and descriptions of his actions. Why deny it, is the question.
    Illegal immigration is racist??
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    No, illegal immigration is not a racist topic in it's genuine form. But when you say that the people coming from Mexico are drug users, murderers and rapists; there's racism in there. When you question the legitimacy of a President of the United States on the basis that because he doesn't look like the majority and his name is foreign sounding; that's racism. When you propose shutting down an entire religion from entering into the United States based on where they come from and what they believe; that's racism.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Illegal immigration is racist??
    A ban on Muslim immigrants is a xenophobic policy based on prejudice. When he said Mexico is sending their criminals here, that's using fear related racism. If you want to support his statements and policies, identify some and make your case.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,323
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

lol lol lol let me just keep laughing, I guess when we all watched him say all the things he said he was just Kidding lol lol lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    PJ_Soul said:

Hahaha, this fucking guy........

"Hey quick, everyone clear off the receptionists desk, let's take a picture of me pretending to write my inauguration speech. All the idiots will eat it up!"

Everything about this cretin is fraudulent.

Is America great again yet?
    Now that's ridiculous. Jesus, he seriously is just stuck in the reality/fake TV mindset. It's crazy. Everything is just a set or a prop. Scary as hell. Maybe we'll get a real life wag the dog out of him.
    So weird that he chose such an ugly fucking down home wall for his fake winter White House office too, hahaha.
    Maybe DeNiro will get to punch him after all especially that butthurt tweet he made against his friend Streep.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

He's racist because he's racist.

Christ man... have you not been following?
    Either they were in a coma during the May 2011 WH correspondent's dinner or they really are that stupid. All birthers are racist. Fact.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,656
    edited January 2017
    I totally agree that all birthers are racist, whether they want to admit it or not (Actually, I've found that a lot of racists literally don't even know they're racists. They don't seem to understand what racism even is unless it's dressed up in the white sheet or something).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

No, illegal immigration is not a racist topic in it's genuine form. But when you say that the people coming from Mexico are drug users, murderers and rapists; there's racism in there. When you question the legitimacy of a President of the United States on the basis that because he doesn't look like the majority and his name is foreign sounding; that's racism. When you propose shutting down an entire religion from entering into the United States based on where they come from and what they believe; that's racism.

Thank you

some people need to wake up and clean their fucking ears out
  • Options
    This classless clown is an embarrassment for all of us. We have been on planet earth for thousands upon thousands of years and this is a leader we come up with at this point?

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,264
    PJ_Soul said:

I totally agree that all birthers are racist, whether they want to admit it or not (Actually, I've found that a lot of racists literally don't even know they're racists. They don't seem to understand what racism even is unless it's dressed up in the white sheet or something).

Exactly.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    my2hands said:

This classless clown is an embarrassment for all of us. We have been on planet earth for thousands upon thousands of years and this is a leader we come up with at this point?

Relax,
    He's one man.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    You can blame the media for normalizing this Trump presidency back when he announced his nomination. Whatever the media says, people eat it up even though it's false most the time. Viewers never dare call out what they see in the media. Who controls the media? Besides six corporations?

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,533

"Future historians will be amazed we inaugurated this man."

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Starting to think JC and PJfan are in cahoots and throwing you all into a frenzy.

Pretty amusing.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    my2hands said:

And the little dog that follows.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

my2hands said:

Relax,
    He's one man.
    Aren't you tired of being the PJ message board troll and Donald Trump lapdog? Beat it back to TMZ
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

Bingo.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Relax,
    He's one man.
    Aren't you tired of being the PJ message board troll and Donald Trump lapdog? Beat it back to TMZ
    They're currently live streaming the deniro and moore led protest march!
    Speaking of dogs, they also broke that heart piercing story about "A dog's purpose" that other world headlines are finally reporting.
    This time tomorrow you will wake up to a President Trump America, get some sleep.
  • Options
    Free said:

You can blame the media for normalizing this Trump presidency back when he announced his nomination. Whatever the media says, people eat it up even though it's false most the time. Viewers never dare call out what they see in the media. Who controls the media? Besides six corporations?

It's always a two way street. Don't leave the responsibility of the receiver out of it.
  • Options

Free said:

It's always a two way street. Don't leave the responsibility of the receiver out of it.
    Touche'. Be a critical thinking viewer. Question everything you see.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,151

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Relax,
    He's one man.
    They're currently live streaming the deniro and moore led protest march!
    Speaking of dogs, they also broke that heart piercing story about "A dog's purpose" that other world headlines are finally reporting.
    This time tomorrow you will wake up to a President Trump America, get some sleep.
    Good times are a-comin'! Either way, if we live or die, i just love the freak out hysteria that the world is ending. This political atmosphere has been the greatest time period for popcorn eating and reading online jibber jabber, bar none!

I raise a glass to tomorrow's drama and the end of Obama. Here here!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
This discussion has been closed.