Options

Adios Amigos!

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,732

Just saying . . . Even if you don't pay to post, you can still read them all. You know you're gonna lurk around this train wreck :bee:

I understand. Most of the time I post on here, I remind myself I should be DOING something. So get out there for the both of us in the world and make a difference.

I just might have to lurk now and then, we'll see. I definitely am looking to ramp up my activism in some constructive manner. I hope many of us do.

Keep the dream alive, what dreams!

Peace.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PP193448 said:

:peace:

Peace to you to, PP. :smile:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    This place is turning into a hateful circle jerk. My membership is coming up soon too. Hmmmm......
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

This place is turning into a hateful circle jerk. My membership is coming up soon too. Hmmmm......

You too now?
    You don't have to give a parting shot man.
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited November 2016

Hmmm indeed, didn't think there was such a thing as a hateful circle jerk. Learn something new everyday.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Hmmm indeed, didn't think there was such a thing as a hateful circle jerk. Learn something new everyday.
    Sounds painful!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Hate to see you go Bri, I always enjoyed your perspective and thoughts, but bare in mind even this lefty forum doesn't give out participation trophies for quitting.
    Vaya Con Dios
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Some people are into some freaky shit.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

Hate to see you go Bri, I always enjoyed your perspective and thoughts, but bare in mind even this lefty forum doesn't give out participation trophies for quitting.
    Vaya Con Dios

Thanks Dan, you're OK yourself for a righty, LOL.

Not looking for trophies, Dan. This is about my wanting to give a heads up so as to keep in touch with anyone who would like to do that and it's about needing to refocus and find balance. Like I said, I'm too hot tempered and too damn sensitive.

• Options
    ^^^
    So is this thread for saying goodbye or not?
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Stay strong. Heal thyself through punk rock, Rage, PJ et al. Were it not for that music, I'd be in jail for my aggressions.

In regards to your title, I think even Johnny Ramone would be against Trump and go for Gary Johnson. He wouldn't stand for his homophobia. If the Bushes, Romney and Schwarzenegger can be against him, so can Johnny.
  • Options

^^^

It is as of 11/24/16. Happy Thanksgiving.

What is Canadian for "adios amigo"?

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    brianlux said:

^^^

Smell you Later.
  • Options
    Free said:

brianlux said:

^^^

Smell you Later.
    Ya pretty much.
    Or, I'm outta here
    See ya
    Get me outta here
    Can't get away fast enough
    Bye friend
  • Options

Stay strong. Heal thyself through punk rock, Rage, PJ et al. Were it not for that music, I'd be in jail for my aggressions.

In regards to your title, I think even Johnny Ramone would be against Trump and go for Gary Johnson. He wouldn't stand for his homophobia. If the Bushes, Romney and Schwarzenegger can be against him, so can Johnny.

I hear you, friend! Much as I like them now and then, this is no time for mushy ballads. To hell with the ears, I'm rocking hard these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdocmu6CyFs

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Don't go, Brian!

No se vaya!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

a bunch of people sitting around jacking each other off with their hateful nonsense. there you have it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Free said:

Don't go, Brian!

No se vaya!

(PM sent)

Maybe I'll try again next year. I'm too close to imploding. I have to regroup, get focused, be healthier.

Peace and love all.

• Options

a bunch of people sitting around jacking each other off with their hateful nonsense. there you have it.
    A big part of why I'm heading out. At least for a good break. We'll see.

More importantly, what happens here is a kind of reflection of the bigger picture, not just here, not just the U.S. or North America, but the whole rotting planet. I haven't been reading threads here lately but I'm told this place has gone totally clusterfuck. Maybe try to make it good again. That would be an accomplishment. We need accomplishments. Give it a go ya'll. Hack or pack.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    edited November 2016
    muskydan said:

Vaya Con Dios

not sure if i'm more mad at brianlux leaving us or muskydan beating me with a keanu reeves quote ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6PXoyNP1k

U CANT LEAVE US NOW BRAH!
    Post edited by Jason P on
  • Options
  • Options
    Brian .... use this link for stress release ... come back BRO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s
  • Options
    THEY KILLED A PUPPY!

[let the bodies hit the floor]
  • Options
  • Options
    brianlux said:

More importantly, what happens here is a kind of reflection of the bigger picture, not just here, not just the U.S. or North America, but the whole rotting planet. I haven't been reading threads here lately but I'm told this place has gone totally clusterfuck. Maybe try to make it good again. That would be an accomplishment. We need accomplishments. Give it a go ya'll. Hack or pack.
    Part of taking a break involves actually doing it OP.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    Take care Brian. I'll miss your insightful posts. Sent you a request on FB.
  • Options

brianlux said:

Part of taking a break involves actually doing it OP.
    11/24/16 and gone. Just making sure I'll be able to stay in touch with friends here. I haven't posted on PJ forums anywhere else not will.

• Options
    eddiec said:

Take care Brian. I'll miss your insightful posts. Sent you a request on FB.

Thank you eddiec. PM me your FB name so I'll know who to accept there. Thanks!

• Options
    Jason P said:

Brian .... use this link for stress release ... come back BRO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s

Maybe next year some time, my friend. Take care of yourself.