We know you're crying on the inside. :hug:
  • Options
    Mr Brian I will look you up on FB!

You'll be missed around here.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    brianlux said:

mfc2006 said:

You'll be missed, Brian. I hope you reconsider...but if not, best wishes to you!

Maybe some years down the road, mfc.

You're a good soul. I've enjoyed your posts here and elsewhere immensely.

Peace.
    thanks a ton for that, man. take care!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I'm not going to lie... I went out of bounds a few times yesterday thinking, "It wouldn't be the worst thing to get banned from here." I spend far too much time on here at times when I could be doing better things.

It's getting tougher to remind myself that, perspectives aside, everyone here is some person in their corner of the world just trying to have a good life- ultimately brought here by a shared interest (PJ).

Come to think of it... I think one person came for another reason (waiting in the weeds to gloat in the event the unlikely happened... which it did... woot!).

Brian... if no exchanges in the next two weeks... have a good one.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

I'm not going to lie... I went out of bounds a few times yesterday thinking, "It wouldn't be the worst thing to get banned from here." I spend far too much time on here at times when I could be doing better things.

It's getting tougher to remind myself that, perspectives aside, everyone here is some person in their corner of the world just trying to have a good life- ultimately brought here by a shared interest (PJ).

Come to think of it... I think one person came for another reason (waiting in the weeds to gloat in the event the unlikely happened... which it did... woot!).

Very well said thirty ...

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Good riddance. Your thread that's now been closed was full of hate and started with you. Get over yourself, you're not that important.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,304

Good riddance. Your thread that's now been closed was full of hate and started with you. Get over yourself, you're not that important.

Go back to the cave you came out of you monkey !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Go back to the cave you came out of you monkey !!
    Okay, before we totally mob up on this guy...I think he may have had a newborn come into his life recently, and it may be the sleep deprivation talking. Are you the poster that I am thinking of or was that someone else, RoleModels?
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    edited November 2016
    brianlux said:

g under p said:

Yo Brian, I can understand your feelings on things in the country and this forum. Just keep in mind this will past and we all will deal with the direction this country will go. As long as we all here are 6 feet above ground and living rather well all things will fine. Another thing the reversal of you may feel now many were feeling in 2008, yet they have survived and are here today. The same will be in our future as well.

My membership is up in January and I always go through a few weeks as to whether to return or not however I have so far. It's a nice board break which we all need from time to time. I just hope that you may do the same, I enjoy your veteran opinions things happening to mother earth it keeps me in check when i may tend to slip up. So good luck Brian we've lost many others in the past I hope though you will return.

Peace my brother.

Thank you so much G. You are wonderful!

I have to go. The energy of my anger is too negative here. It's bad for my physical and mental health and completely nonconstructive. My closed thread say exactly how I feel and it's not like me to be so hateful. I can't do this any more.

Thanks for being the fine soul you are.

Peace,

Brian
    I understand your point I've been there long ago when I lost perspectives on my views and had to take a break. Just think when you do return a few years from now maybe then we ALL be ready for a PARTAY. I'll try find you on the FB thing even though I've no clue how to navigate there till then take care. I'll surely keep The Lounge ALIVE! :-)

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Jesus Christ people.
    He's not dying.
    He's going to faceturd.
    That's all.

Maybe I should sign up? I need Faceturd in my life... I think. :pensive:
  • Options
    He'll make sure to get his membership back up to date if the rumors of a 2017 tour really start picking up....
  • Options

He'll make sure to get his membership back up to date if the rumors of a 2017 tour really start picking up....

Don't think so.
    He did day "I'm not renewing because a) I don't follow the band or listen to them much these days
    Maybe that's the problem. Everyone needs a daily dose of Pearl Jam.
    And Trump.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    #BricaliAMTexit
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Free said:

Jesus Christ people.
    He's not dying.
    He's going to faceturd.
    That's all.

Maybe I should sign up? I need Faceturd in my life... I think. :pensive:
    I don't have an acct either and think that since I've managed to go this long without one.... :i_dunno:
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Just saying . . . Even if you don't pay to post, you can still read them all. You know you're gonna lurk around this train wreck :bee:

I understand. Most of the time I post on here, I remind myself I should be DOING something. So get out there for the both of us in the world and make a difference.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    :peace:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542

Don't think so.
    He did day "I'm not renewing because a) I don't follow the band or listen to them much these days
    Maybe that's the problem. Everyone needs a daily dose of Pearl Jam.
    And Trump.
    Meh, I haven't listened to PJ since the last Wrigley concert and probably won't listen again until the next concert. When the band takes a break I take a break.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    polaris_x said:

much love friend

Like wise polaris. I'll miss you.

Peace and love.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

Take care Brian. You are one of the reasonable ones when defending your positions (ignoring your more recent post - ha).

Thank you bootlegger. You take good care. We may not always agree, but you stand your ground. I respect that.

Peace..
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options

Be well you will missed around here , I'm on faceturd once I a while I'll look you up ..

Please do so, Jose! Would love to see you there!

Peace

• Options

I have learned so much from you and your love and devotion to this planet, Brian. I will miss reading about your passions. I became a better and more educated person about the world around us because of you.

Best of luck to you, my friend.

Paul.

Thank you Paul. I likewise have learned much from you. You're a good soul.

Take care my friend,

Brian

• Options

Jesus Christ people.
    He's not dying.
    He's going to faceturd.
    That's all.

Will you please follow him?
    I love your humor man. Will miss that!

Take care!

Peace.

• Options

Jesus Christ people.
    He's not dying.
    He's going to faceturd.
    That's all.

Will you please follow him?
    I like this.
    You strange fellow you! Thanks for being several degrees off center in what ever direction!

Take care.

Peace

• Options

Mr Brian I will look you up on FB!

You'll be missed around here.

Friend request sent. Look forward to seeing you there!

• Options

Yeah, part of my motivation to get off of here is time factor. I need to spend more time doing activism and maybe even more time just going easier.

Thank you for challenging my brain. You've been a great that way!

Take care friend,

Brian

• Options
    g under p said:

brianlux said:

g under p said:

Yo Brian, I can understand your feelings on things in the country and this forum. Just keep in mind this will past and we all will deal with the direction this country will go. As long as we all here are 6 feet above ground and living rather well all things will fine. Another thing the reversal of you may feel now many were feeling in 2008, yet they have survived and are here today. The same will be in our future as well.

My membership is up in January and I always go through a few weeks as to whether to return or not however I have so far. It's a nice board break which we all need from time to time. I just hope that you may do the same, I enjoy your veteran opinions things happening to mother earth it keeps me in check when i may tend to slip up. So good luck Brian we've lost many others in the past I hope though you will return.

Peace my brother.

Thank you so much G. You are wonderful!

I have to go. The energy of my anger is too negative here. It's bad for my physical and mental health and completely nonconstructive. My closed thread say exactly how I feel and it's not like me to be so hateful. I can't do this any more.

Thanks for being the fine soul you are.

Peace,

Brian
    I understand your point I've been there long ago when I lost perspectives on my views and had to take a break. Just think when you do return a few years from now maybe then we ALL be ready for a PARTAY. I'll try find you on the FB thing even though I've no clue how to navigate there till then take care. I'll surely keep The Lounge ALIVE! :-)

Peace
    I'm Brian Lux on FB, g. Drop me a request if you get a chance!

• Options

Only if you guarantee me a front row balcony seat! :smiley:

• Options

#BricaliAMTexit

I don't know that language, 2-feign. Looks maybe like Twitter but I dropped them.