Options

Temple Of The Dog 2016 Poster Artists

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Temple of the Dog San Francisco, California 2016 poster by Matt Leunig on sale NOW over @ http://scrapedknee.bigcartel.com/product/temple-of-the-dog-san-francisco-ca-2016
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    demetrios said:

Temple of the Dog San Francisco, California 2016 poster by Matt Leunig on sale NOW over @ http://scrapedknee.bigcartel.com/product/temple-of-the-dog-san-francisco-ca-2016

Picked one up, IMO, this one and the free Philly poster are the two best.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    grabbed the scraped knee one...thanks!
    Post edited by dancinacrossthewater on
  • Options

grabbed the scraped knee one...thanks!

+1
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

EM194007 said:

Jed said:

demetrios said:

San Francisco, California 2016 poster by Matt Leunig on sale today @ 11am PST over @ http://scrapedknee.bigcartel.com/product/temple-of-the-dog-san-francisco-ca-2016

Matt Leunig is a standup guy. Show him some love today with that poster sale!
    I'm sorry if this was explained, but are these Matt Leunig posters official or where did they come from?
    These are the promoter (Bill Graham) prints that were handed out to a small amount of people.
    Correct. Only 400 made
    Seems like everyone is keeping theirs so far, non have shown up for sale on fleabay, etc. Where did you find the 400 made # from?
    The artist himself.
  • Options

EM194007 said:

EM194007 said:

Jed said:

demetrios said:

San Francisco, California 2016 poster by Matt Leunig on sale today @ 11am PST over @ http://scrapedknee.bigcartel.com/product/temple-of-the-dog-san-francisco-ca-2016

Matt Leunig is a standup guy. Show him some love today with that poster sale!
    I'm sorry if this was explained, but are these Matt Leunig posters official or where did they come from?
    These are the promoter (Bill Graham) prints that were handed out to a small amount of people.
    Correct. Only 400 made
    Seems like everyone is keeping theirs so far, non have shown up for sale on fleabay, etc. Where did you find the 400 made # from?
    The artist himself.
    Cool, thanks.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,539
    Ames L.A. VARIANT sold out!
  • Options
    There are only 40 AP's.

Cool poster! I wish he did one for msg!

Maybe he will do a PJ poster one day?
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,931
    Great poster
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    fyi: Back in the day if attending a Bill Graham promoted concert you received a free poster leaving the concert. So i think this plays off that.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    Ames L.A. VARIANT sold out!
  • Options
    Run of 40? Or 400?
  • Options
    Did they sell out yet?
  • Options
    All sold out. Damn
  • Options

Did they sell out yet?

Not yet, on the Matt Leunig.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Run of 40? Or 400?

Run of 400 to the promoter. Run of 40 AP for the artist Matt Luenig.

This will be a cool rareity. Cool poster!
  • Options
    Ames L.A. red regular STILL AVAILABLE!
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Seems like the Scraped Knee uses the same system as 10C...One in cart, selected USA ship and got the "Vendor Not Responding" as it went to PayPal...Cart empty...No more available...WTF
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    cjzoly said:

Seems like the Scraped Knee uses the same system as 10C...One in cart, selected USA ship and got the "Vendor Not Responding" as it went to PayPal...Cart empty...No more available...WTF

There were only 40 available C...
  • Options
    cjzoly said:

Sorry, there are no “Temple of the Dog @ San Francisco CA - 2016” left. All others are either sold or being held in other buyers’ carts. Buyers have 10 minutes to checkout, after which it may become available again.
    Yep, just saw that, guess they went quick, with only 40 being available. Glad I got mine right at 2:00 EST.
  • Options
    HAHA....I took the chance that after the 10min mark, there would be 1 available like it said on the sold out note. constant refresh and at 210, one popped into the cart. +1 for me!
  • Options
    Wow only 40! That's a rare print. I really like it too. Too bad.
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    I know...But I had it...All the way to payment...Its said held for 10 minutes...That is BS
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    Now confirmed that the Matt Leunig is Sold Out.
  • Options
    edwho said:

fyi: Back in the day if attending a Bill Graham promoted concert you received a free poster leaving the concert. So i think this plays off that.

Although Bill Graham Presents is long gone, they still hand out free posters at the Fillmore.
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

cjzoly said:

Sorry, there are no “Temple of the Dog @ San Francisco CA - 2016” left. All others are either sold or being held in other buyers’ carts.Buyers have 10 minutes to checkout, after which it may become available again.
    Yep, just saw that, guess they went quick, with only 40 being available. Glad I got mine right at 2:00 EST.

This was my holding hope, and it paid off!
  • Options

Glad you got to hear you got lucky.
  • Options
    Still available!
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

Glad you got to hear you got lucky.
    Thanks. I have had that web page open on my phone since the show and it was first posted there would be a sale.