Options

The Podesta Emails

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    There was no mistaking that Blumenthal was citing Newsweek.

Isn't that the same as using as reference?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    JC29856 said:

mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:

Here is the leak email that Trump read aloud and that Dem spinsters are falsely claiming are fake.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2038

that whole thing read as a copy paste OF the article. not as words directly from either podesta or blumanthal
    Correct as reference.
    and presented AS words directly spoken/written by either of those two men by Trump.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mickeyrat said:
    Sounds good but totally plausible that he we simply reading the leaked email. If you read the email is easy to think it was from Sid. I almost posted here then I realized it was only making reference to the article.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:

mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:

Here is the leak email that Trump read aloud and that Dem spinsters are falsely claiming are fake.

that whole thing read as a copy paste OF the article. not as words directly from either podesta or blumanthal
    Correct as reference.
    and presented AS words directly spoken/written by either of those two men by Trump.
    Correct...and as I stated plausible that anyone reading would could make the same mistake or that Trump was purposefully trying to deceive.

Still searching for "edited" or "edit"
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

This isn't exactly true ENTERTAINING yes.

https://youtu.be/Y86z3k5s8XY

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:
    So you see why I'm not too concerned about this stuff? It has to make its way through the filter before we can really form opinions on it.

As a start...let's at least determine if the shit is legit or not.
    I consider myself a good filter, if you'be seen my posts Sid doesn't rank too high, I didn't post that particular leak bec it was reference being made but newsweek and the author are trying to distort what may have happened. I posted the YouTube and said, not entirely true.
    I have zero doubt these leaks are authentic based on wiki track record and that no one has said otherwise. The lazy way to disprove them is to repeat Putin and Russia hackers over and over without proof.
    But the email that we were discussing was clearly edited to make it seem like Podesta was making statements that were in the Newsweek article.
    Edited? Where's the edit?
    Did you not read the link? The guy that wrote the Newsweek article spells it out pretty clearly. Unless I'm misunderstanding
    Why would I read the newsweek article when I read the source itself, the leak?
    Just as I thought. Read the link dude.
    Dude. I read the email and posted here, i know it was making references, that's why I didn't post it here. Trump was too stupid to realize that or he was trying to deceive. The newsweek guy is a spinster, I don't need to read his second hand article.
    gotcha...I misunderstood you (dude)
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

I don't think any of this is revealing. The GOP has already convinced their sheeple that she is the devil. These emails are certainly not going to influence the dems or moderates.

I'm an independent - I've never voted on the right.

This evidence has convinced me to vote for Trump. I was never planning on voting for Trump- I think he's complete garbage.
    Wait, you're joking right?

You are willing to risk throwing away every bit of forward motion hard fought by true progressives because you of an irrational hatred of Clinton? A likely majority for conservatives in the Senate, House, White House, and Supreme Court...all because Hiwwawy huwts youw feewings?

Wait one minute. I donated a whole lot of money and time to help elect Sanders. I wanted to build on that progress we made and hopefully fine tune it. Clinton is not my fault. That's your fault.
    I recognize now that a trump presidency would do nothing for our country, other then having a shit president (wouldn't be the first) and having to wait four more years for a good president.
    Clinton's corruption is a gigantic threat to our democracy and we may never have another chance at this again. She has the DOJ, Wall Street, FBI, career politicians, and the media under her thumb. Think about that for one min. If she wants war who better then the media to spin it? She'll have Assange and Snowden silenced and I'm sure she won't be so careless next time around.

She would have a free pass, not saying republicans are going to roll over in public, but think about the things we can't see- the Blackdoot deals - the Tarmac meetings... All of that good stuff.

Trump on the other hand wouldn't be able to fart without the media blowing shit up. After he leaves the White House we can burn all the sheets and erase him from our memories. Shit we could probably get him impeached

Use common sense. It's our greatest trait.
    I voted for Sanders, and donated some money to his campaign as well.
    A Trump presidency extends well beyond 4 years of a bad President, that's just common sense with the Supreme Court nominations that are on the horizon. Trump will nominate Justices that will rule against everything you care about for decades. Common sense says don't vote for that.

To the part I bolded:
    You are paranoid and you sound like a right-winger who is afraid Obama is going to confiscate all the guns and declare himself Emperor.
    Just yesterday I told a right-winger friend of a friend on Facebook to take a chill pill because they sounded like an insane person. Speaking on the possibility of Clinton being elected he said:
    "The Republic is gone, freedom and liberty are dead. No more honor and duty, no more kumbaya. America will be no more."

Not paranoid at all. And the whole fear tactic is played by both party's. Clinton released pics of Obama in Muslim garments. She was called out on it again during the debate and didn't fight the accusation, for the second time.
    I believe we wont get another stab at this since Clinton wont make these same mistakes again. People who expose this corruption will have a much harder time gaining access, and I'm sure Clinton will come down hard on whistleblowers. She is a bigger threat to our democracy then Trump can ever be. Her behavior and untrustworthiness is off the charts and doesn't deserve to hold the highest office. I wont give her that prize. Trump will probably be impeached or would have to step down because of lawsuits. We can make a real mess of his presidency. I prefer that to having someone who is going to make the corruption bigger. That's not conspiracy talk.

The SJ is something I too am concerned about. But that alone wont convince me to vote for her. We'll have to make sure we elect progressives this election cycle to put up a fight against a bad nomination. Besides Dems and Reps are basically the same thing.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

I don't think any of this is revealing. The GOP has already convinced their sheeple that she is the devil. These emails are certainly not going to influence the dems or moderates.

I'm an independent - I've never voted on the right.

This evidence has convinced me to vote for Trump. I was never planning on voting for Trump- I think he's complete garbage.
    Wait, you're joking right?

You are willing to risk throwing away every bit of forward motion hard fought by true progressives because you of an irrational hatred of Clinton? A likely majority for conservatives in the Senate, House, White House, and Supreme Court...all because Hiwwawy huwts youw feewings?

Wait one minute. I donated a whole lot of money and time to help elect Sanders. I wanted to build on that progress we made and hopefully fine tune it. Clinton is not my fault. That's your fault.
    I recognize now that a trump presidency would do nothing for our country, other then having a shit president (wouldn't be the first) and having to wait four more years for a good president.
    Clinton's corruption is a gigantic threat to our democracy and we may never have another chance at this again. She has the DOJ, Wall Street, FBI, career politicians, and the media under her thumb. Think about that for one min. If she wants war who better then the media to spin it? She'll have Assange and Snowden silenced and I'm sure she won't be so careless next time around.

She would have a free pass, not saying republicans are going to roll over in public, but think about the things we can't see- the Blackdoot deals - the Tarmac meetings... All of that good stuff.

Trump on the other hand wouldn't be able to fart without the media blowing shit up. After he leaves the White House we can burn all the sheets and erase him from our memories. Shit we could probably get him impeached

Use common sense. It's our greatest trait.
    I voted for Sanders, and donated some money to his campaign as well.
    A Trump presidency extends well beyond 4 years of a bad President, that's just common sense with the Supreme Court nominations that are on the horizon. Trump will nominate Justices that will rule against everything you care about for decades. Common sense says don't vote for that.

To the part I bolded:
    You are paranoid and you sound like a right-winger who is afraid Obama is going to confiscate all the guns and declare himself Emperor.
    Just yesterday I told a right-winger friend of a friend on Facebook to take a chill pill because they sounded like an insane person. Speaking on the possibility of Clinton being elected he said:
    "The Republic is gone, freedom and liberty are dead. No more honor and duty, no more kumbaya. America will be no more."

Not paranoid at all. And the whole fear tactic is played by both party's. Clinton released pics of Obama in Muslim garments. She was called out on it again during the debate and didn't fight the accusation, for the second time.
    I believe we wont get another stab at this since Clinton wont make these same mistakes again. People who expose this corruption will have a much harder time gaining access, and I'm sure Clinton will come down hard on whistleblowers. She is a bigger threat to our democracy then Trump can ever be. Her behavior and untrustworthiness is off the charts and doesn't deserve to hold the highest office. I wont give her that prize. Trump will probably be impeached or would have to step down because of lawsuits. We can make a real mess of his presidency. I prefer that to having someone who is going to make the corruption bigger. That's not conspiracy talk.

The SJ is something I too am concerned about. But that alone wont convince me to vote for her. We'll have to make sure we elect progressives this election cycle to put up a fight against a bad nomination. Besides Dems and Reps are basically the same thing.
    Hahahaha yeah, they sure are!
    Except for their stances on nearly every single issue lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-hillary-clinton-is-the-right-choice-for-progressives/2016/10/11/e5e58c9c-8f2f-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html?utm_term=.20bd77a5b67f
    ...At the same time, though, it’s important for progressives to recognize just how far we’ve come. Since her last campaign eight years ago, Clinton has moved considerably to the left on a number of issues in response to movements for change. In the first debate, when the stakes were at their highest, she talked about her commitment to affordable college, Medicare for all, and combatting institutional racism. That is something to celebrate. As president, she will fight for paid family leave, affordable child care, and a woman’s right to choose. We can have disagreements and still believe that she is going to move us forward.

For progressives who remain wary of Clinton, the answer is not to vote for a third-party candidate. While he gets some issues right, Johnson’s economic plan is a more extreme version of the Republican economic agenda, and he seems totally ignorant of world affairs. Stein has helped advance many progressive issues, but until we make the electoral reforms needed to open up the two-party system, neither the Greens nor other third parties can truly serve as an effective vehicle for their ideas. And voting for either Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson or Green Party candidate Jill Stein is a poor way to send a message when there is any chance, no matter how small, that it could lead to a President Trump.

Clinton is clearly the best candidate in the race. She also offers progressives the best chance to advance our issues and vision for the country — but only if we keep applying pressure and holding her accountable. As the Nation wrote last week, “Over the past eight years, progressives have learned the hard way that voting for hope and change doesn’t always deliver hope and change. So while voting for Clinton may be necessary, it is hardly sufficient.” That’s why, the day after we elect her president, we must redouble our efforts to push for the platform that progressives helped create.

Take it from Sanders himself. “On many, many issues, her views are progressive. In many areas, they are awesome,” he recently said of Clinton. “Where they’re not progressive, we’ve got to push her.”
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:

Correct as reference.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:

mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:

Correct as reference.
    Correct...and as I stated plausible that anyone reading would could make the same mistake or that Trump was purposefully trying to deceive.
  • Options
    Wiki calls out spinster

@kurteichenwald You are a fraud. Link to actual email: https://t.co/akvUCmWbot it is clearly not implying that you are Sidney Blumenthal.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    War on terror vs US allies

We need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region… The Qataris and Saudis will be put in a position of balancing policy between their ongoing competition to dominate the Sunni world and the consequences of serious U.S. pressure.

How can Hilliary NOT know US allies and Clinton foundation donors support ISIS
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Intelligence authorship

Clinton herself sent the 2014 email directly from her personal account to campaign chairman John Podesta. But the intelligence content has the look and style of Sidney Blumenthal’s authorship. Blumenthal is a long-time top Clinton advisor who has provided many such sensitive intelligence briefings to Clinton, even when she was Secretary of State.

It appears that Clinton either copied or forwarded the intelligence briefing which was the basis for the short exchange with Podesta.
  • Options
    ok so now the shackles are off? and what we've seen up to now has been restraint?

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    mickeyrat said:

ok so now the shackles are off? and what we've seen up to now has been restraint?

get your popcorn ready...this next month is gonna be epic

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    mickeyrat said:

I think he was trying to reach out to the African-American demographic. A little late for that Trumpy. That ship sailed when you took answer from a black man in the last debate and immediately assumed he was from the inner city, and then proceeded to call him poor, uneducated and unemployed.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

mickeyrat said:

I think he was trying to reach out to the African-American demographic. A little late for that Trumpy. That ship sailed when you took answer from a black man in the last debate and immediately assumed he was from the inner city, and then proceeded to call him poor, uneducated and unemployed.
    Is this an attack on JC? Not sure why you need to dumb down the convo. He's providing information (leaks) that not even the White House is questioning its authenticity. That's pretty serious.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    * mistake
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Stonyfield Farm CEO raises 400k for Clinton after she pledged her anti-GMO stance to him. Gets upset when she says the opposite in public speeches.

"Hillary's publicly opposing this [GMO labeling] is both the wrong policy position but also a direct breach of what she told me, namely that she supports average citizens and moms having the right to know. I have raised nearly $400K for her because I believed what she told me. If that is not the case, I'd like the chance to speak to her."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2397

As a progressive, and someone who only purchases foods with the label for my daughter - this is a very important matter to me.

Anyone know what her official position is on this? I mean the real position. Hope someone around here knows her on a personal level.

Clearly she must know most millennials favor the label.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

Stonyfield Farm CEO raises 400k for Clinton after she pledged her anti-GMO stance to him. Gets upset when she says the opposite in public speeches.

"Hillary's publicly opposing this [GMO labeling] is both the wrong policy position but also a direct breach of what she told me, namely that she supports average citizens and moms having the right to know. I have raised nearly $400K for her because I believed what she told me. If that is not the case, I'd like the chance to speak to her."

As a progressive, and someone who only purchases foods with the label for my daughter - this is a very important matter to me.

Anyone know what her official position is on this? I mean the real position. Hope someone around here knows her on a personal level.

Not once but thrice!
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

mickeyrat said:

Is this an attack on JC? Not sure why you need to dumb down the convo. He's providing information (leaks) that not even the White House is questioning its authenticity. That's pretty serious.
    What are you even going on about now? I was responding to Trump's 'shackles' comment that mickeyrat was referring to. not sure how you went from there to attacking Jesus Christ. But while we're on the subject, his dad does come across as a bit of practical joker
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    Trump is a horrible choice, can't deny that. I can understand weighing what little good you can find from the candidates and think Hilary is the lesser evil, I get that. I weigh everything and think Trump, as horrible as he is, is the better choice, but still admit he is a horrible choice and still can't fathom how in the world he was chosen over the 16 other much more qualified candidates.
    This is directed to those who no matter what seem to stand by Hilary's side and make excuses for her or blame the repubs for making mountains out of molehills.
    I don't get how anyone can ignore all of the scandals or give the impression they are fabricated.
    I'm not as concerned that she used a private server as I am she destroyed evidence AFTER a subpoena was issued to hand it over, and everyone, including the FBI seems okay with that. That's just one example among the dozens listed here and elsewhere. If you're going to vote for her, can you at least admit she is also a terrible candidate, just the lesser of the two evils in your mind?
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205

Nope nothing hear. Exactly 1 day before the debate.

Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

From:jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com To: donna@brazileassociates.com, balcantara@hillaryclinton.com Date: 2016-03-12 19:41 Subject: Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

Hi. Yes, it is one she gets asked about. Not everyone likes her answer but can share it. Betsaida - can you send her answer on death penalty? Sent from my iPhone

Earth Shattering!!
    How about her public policy and private policy? Was that earth shattering?!?!?! Ah, of course not, we all new she was a two face lying politician.
    That's not public interest thou, no biggie, Hilliary closest sadviser saying she hates everyday Americans. Then connect that to Hillary saying she has no idea what its like to not be super rich.
    "And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because of the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it."
    Your interpretation of this quote is totally off base. She is saying she no longer lives the life she lived growing up as a regular middle class person but SHE REMEMBERS IT. For goodness sakes, copy the whole email instead of clipping only the part that serves your purpose. I've read this particular leaked email in its entirety, and you left out the very crucial part where she describes what it was like growing up middle class and SHE REMEMBERS IT even though she no longer lives it.

In another email she talks about a bias voters have against successful people, that they get criticized for improving their lot in life. Seems to me that's what we have here in your post. God forbid, the Clintons pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and became wealthy. Isn't that everyone's dream? If I ever growing rich, I'll be sure not to share my good fortune on this page.
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

mickeyrat said:

What are you even going on about now? I was responding to Trump's 'shackles' comment that mickeyrat was referring to. not sure how you went from there to attacking Jesus Christ. But while we're on the subject, his dad does come across as a bit of practical joker
    ummmm .. I was referring to OP.
    funny picture though.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205

Nope nothing hear. Exactly 1 day before the debate.

Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

From:jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com To: donna@brazileassociates.com, balcantara@hillaryclinton.com Date: 2016-03-12 19:41 Subject: Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

Hi. Yes, it is one she gets asked about. Not everyone likes her answer but can share it. Betsaida - can you send her answer on death penalty? Sent from my iPhone

Earth Shattering!!
    How about her public policy and private policy? Was that earth shattering?!?!?! Ah, of course not, we all new she was a two face lying politician.
    That's not public interest thou, no biggie, Hilliary closest sadviser saying she hates everyday Americans. Then connect that to Hillary saying she has no idea what its like to not be super rich.
    "And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because of the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it."
    Your interpretation of this quote is totally off base. She is saying she no longer lives the life she lived growing up as a regular middle class person but SHE REMEMBERS IT. For goodness sakes, copy the whole email instead of clipping only the part that serves your purpose. I've read this particular leaked email in its entirety, and you left out the very crucial part where she describes what it was like growing up middle class and SHE REMEMBERS IT even though she no longer lives it.

In another email she talks about a bias voters have against successful people, that they get criticized for improving their lot in life. Seems to me that's what we have here in your post. God forbid, the Clintons pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and became wealthy. Isn't that everyone's dream? If I ever growing rich, I'll be sure not to share my good fortune on this page.
    The victim card.
    But wait, How dare you get information from a source outside of C-Span.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,649
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Not once but thrice!
    That's not at all how I interpreted the linked email. I read a donor, Stonyfield, asking a question and getting an answer that was admittedly not the precise answer they wanted but it also wasn't what Stonyfield was told or had heard. Sounded like Hillary was explaining the "politics" of GMO labeling and her support and strategy for getting it.

Have you contacted your state representatives and congressional delegation as to the importance of GMO labeling for you and your family?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

mickeyrat said:

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
  • Options

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

Not once but thrice!
    That's not at all how I interpreted the linked email. I read a donor, Stonyfield, asking a question and getting an answer that was admittedly not the precise answer they wanted but it also wasn't what Stonyfield was told or had heard. Sounded like Hillary was explaining the "politics" of GMO labeling and her support and strategy for getting it.

Have you contacted your state representatives and congressional delegation as to the importance of GMO labeling for you and your family?
    To quote podesta...."stay off the GMOs"
This discussion has been closed.