Options

The Podesta Emails

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tonifig8 said:

I don't think any of this is revealing. The GOP has already convinced their sheeple that she is the devil. These emails are certainly not going to influence the dems or moderates.

I'm an independent - I've never voted on the right.

This evidence has convinced me to vote for Trump. I was never planning on voting for Trump- I think he's complete garbage.
    I'm all for getting as much information as possible to make the most informed decision.
    Since there are very few journalists anymore organizations like wikileaks fill that void. If journalists did their job there would be no need for leaks. Look at the nyt times email above from Leahy, he is asking for Clinton approval to run his story.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205

Nope nothing hear. Exactly 1 day before the debate.

Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

From:jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com To: donna@brazileassociates.com, balcantara@hillaryclinton.com Date: 2016-03-12 19:41 Subject: Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

Hi. Yes, it is one she gets asked about. Not everyone likes her answer but can share it. Betsaida - can you send her answer on death penalty? Sent from my iPhone

Earth Shattering!!
    How about her public policy and private policy? Was that earth shattering?!?!?! Ah, of course not, we all new she was a two face lying politician.
    That's not public interest thou, no biggie, Hilliary closest sadviser saying she hates everyday Americans. Then connect that to Hillary saying she has no idea what its like to not be super rich.
    "And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because of the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it."
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,984
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

From:jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com To: donna@brazileassociates.com, balcantara@hillaryclinton.com Date: 2016-03-12 19:41 Subject: Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

Hi. Yes, it is one she gets asked about. Not everyone likes her answer but can share it. Betsaida - can you send her answer on death penalty? Sent from my iPhone

Earth Shattering!!
    You will like this one, I'm sure...Fox news and no big deal nobody cares campaign spokesperson.

Late Monday, Fallon tweeted that “media needs to stop treating WikiLeaks like it is same as FOIA" and recognize that the emails are from "an illegal hack" from a group "colluding" with Russia to help Donald Trump. WikiLeaks has since gone point for point with him on Twitter, accusing the campaign of "lying."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/11/wikileaks-clinton-campaign-in-twitter-war-over-latest-leaks.html
    It is kind of odd when you think about it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

I don't think any of this is revealing. The GOP has already convinced their sheeple that she is the devil. These emails are certainly not going to influence the dems or moderates.

This evidence has convinced me to vote for Trump. I was never planning on voting for Trump- I think he's complete garbage.
    Wait, you're joking right?

You are willing to risk throwing away every bit of forward motion hard fought by true progressives because you of an irrational hatred of Clinton? A likely majority for conservatives in the Senate, House, White House, and Supreme Court...all because Hiwwawy huwts youw feewings?

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

I'm all for getting as much information as possible to make the most informed decision.
    Since there are very few journalists anymore organizations like wikileaks fill that void. If journalists did their job there would be no need for leaks. Look at the nyt times email above from Leahy, he is asking for Clinton approval to run his story.
    Yup. I saw that. If we had real journalist doing their jobs these two garbage candidates wouldn't be the nominees.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

You are willing to risk throwing away every bit of forward motion hard fought by true progressives because you of an irrational hatred of Clinton? A likely majority for conservatives in the Senate, House, White House, and Supreme Court...all because Hiwwawy huwts youw feewings?

Wait one minute. I donated a whole lot of money and time to help elect Sanders. I wanted to build on that progress we made and hopefully fine tune it. Clinton is not my fault. That's your fault.
    I recognize now that a trump presidency would do nothing for our country, other then having a shit president (wouldn't be the first) and having to wait four more years for a good president.
    Clinton's corruption is a gigantic threat to our democracy and we may never have another chance at this again. She has the DOJ, Wall Street, FBI, career politicians, and the media under her thumb. Think about that for one min. If she wants war who better then the media to spin it? She'll have Assange and Snowden silenced and I'm sure she won't be so careless next time around.

She would have a free pass, not saying republicans are going to roll over in public, but think about the things we can't see- the Blackdoot deals - the Tarmac meetings... All of that good stuff.

Trump on the other hand wouldn't be able to fart without the media blowing shit up. After he leaves the White House we can burn all the sheets and erase him from our memories. Shit we could probably get him impeached

Use common sense. It's our greatest trait.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wait one minute. I donated a whole lot of money and time to help elect Sanders. I wanted to build on that progress we made and hopefully fine tune it. Clinton is not my fault. That's your fault.
    I recognize now that a trump presidency would do nothing for our country, other then having a shit president (wouldn't be the first) and having to wait four more years for a good president.
    Clinton's corruption is a gigantic threat to our democracy and we may never have another chance at this again. She has the DOJ, Wall Street, FBI, career politicians, and the media under her thumb. Think about that for one min. If she wants war who better then the media to spin it? She'll have Assange and Snowden silenced and I'm sure she won't be so careless next time around.

She would have a free pass, not saying republicans are going to roll over in public, but think about the things we can't see- the Blackdoot deals - the Tarmac meetings... All of that good stuff.

Trump on the other hand wouldn't be able to fart without the media blowing shit up. After he leaves the White House we can burn all the sheets and erase him from our memories. Shit we could probably get him impeached

How so and to what end?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Earth Shattering!!
    How about her public policy and private policy? Was that earth shattering?!?!?! Ah, of course not, we all new she was a two face lying politician.
    Do you have a link for the full context of that statement?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Sounds good but totally plausible that he we simply reading the leaked email. If you read the email is easy to think it was from Sid. I almost posted here then I realized it was only making reference to the article.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    So you see why I'm not too concerned about this stuff? It has to make its way through the filter before we can really form opinions on it.

As a start...let's at least determine if the shit is legit or not.

• Options

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Earth Shattering!!
    You said he couldn't get dems or independents.

He's getting my vote. If you need proof that I've been a strong supporter of candidates on the left- let me know. I'm sure I can pull an article or two.

• Options

JC29856 said:
    So you see why I'm not too concerned about this stuff? It has to make its way through the filter before we can really form opinions on it.

I consider myself a good filter, if you'be seen my posts Sid doesn't rank too high, I didn't post that particular leak bec it was reference being made but newsweek and the author are trying to distort what may have happened. I posted the YouTube and said, not entirely true.
    I have zero doubt these leaks are authentic based on wiki track record and that no one has said otherwise. The lazy way to disprove them is to repeat Putin and Russia hackers over and over without proof.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

I consider myself a good filter, if you'be seen my posts Sid doesn't rank too high, I didn't post that particular leak bec it was reference being made but newsweek and the author are trying to distort what may have happened. I posted the YouTube and said, not entirely true.
    I have zero doubt these leaks are authentic based on wiki track record and that no one has said otherwise. The lazy way to disprove them is to repeat Putin and Russia hackers over and over without proof.
    Why wouldn't team Clinton come out immediately and state that leaks were fabricated? Why wouldn't she just release the speeches so we could immediately see the discrepancy. They haven't started questioning things until this week. They hadn't started fully blaming Russia until the Obama administration came out and said it. There's a whole lot of grey here, but ultimately the Clinton camp hasn't came out immediately to discredit the leaks. Perhaps because Wikileaks can prove that they are authentic.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Here is the leak email that Trump read aloud and that Dem spinsters are falsely claiming are fake.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2038
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Earth Shattering!!

He's getting my vote. If you need proof that I've been a strong supporter of candidates on the left- let me know. I'm sure I can pull an article or two.

I didn't say he couldn't get the uninformed vote

• Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

But the email that we were discussing was clearly edited to make it seem like Podesta was making statements that were in the Newsweek article.

• Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

But the email that we were discussing was clearly edited to make it seem like Podesta was making statements that were in the Newsweek article.
    Edited? Where's the edit?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    JC29856 said:

Here is the leak email that Trump read aloud and that Dem spinsters are falsely claiming are fake.

that whole thing read as a copy paste OF the article. not as words directly from either podesta or blumanthal
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Did you not read the link? The guy that wrote the Newsweek article spells it out pretty clearly. Unless I'm misunderstanding

• Options
    edited October 2016

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Earth Shattering!!

I didn't say he couldn't get the uninformed vote

why don't you inform me then, since you're apparently above it all. Or why don't you update your post to clarify this, instead of acting like a condescending prick.

Educate me on Clinton. We all know Trump is garbage.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    Those words sounded really, really familiar. Really familiar. Like, so familiar they struck me as something I wrote. Because they were something I wrote.

The Russians were quoting two sentences from a 10,000-word piece I wrote for Newsweek, which Blumenthal had emailed to Podesta. There was no mistaking that Blumenthal was citing Newsweek—the magazine’s name and citations for photographs appeared throughout the attached article. The Russians had carefully selected the “of course” paragraph, which mentions there were legitimate points of criticism regarding Clinton and Benghazi, all of which had been acknowledged in nine reports about the attack and by the former secretary of state herself. But that was hardly the point of the story, “Benghazi Biopsy: A Comprehensive Guide to One of America’s Worst Political Outrages.” The piece is about the obscene politicization of the assault that killed four Americans, and the article slammed the Republican Benghazi committee, which was engaged in a political show trial disguised as a congressional investigation—the 10th inquiry into the tragedy.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:

that whole thing read as a copy paste OF the article. not as words directly from either podesta or blumanthal
    Correct as reference.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
  • Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Did you not read the link? The guy that wrote the Newsweek article spells it out pretty clearly. Unless I'm misunderstanding
    Why would I read the newsweek article when I read the source itself, the leak?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Just as I thought. Read the link dude.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

I voted for Sanders, and donated some money to his campaign as well.
    A Trump presidency extends well beyond 4 years of a bad President, that's just common sense with the Supreme Court nominations that are on the horizon. Trump will nominate Justices that will rule against everything you care about for decades. Common sense says don't vote for that.

To the part I bolded:
    You are paranoid and you sound like a right-winger who is afraid Obama is going to confiscate all the guns and declare himself Emperor.
    Just yesterday I told a right-winger friend of a friend on Facebook to take a chill pill because they sounded like an insane person. Speaking on the possibility of Clinton being elected he said:
    "The Republic is gone, freedom and liberty are dead. No more honor and duty, no more kumbaya. America will be no more."

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:

Exactly. Just what I thought when I read the link. Does Julian Assange vet this shit before he claims it'll take Hillary down or is he just adding to the confusion and trying to make himself relevant?

And this is why the republicans haven't piled on and stayed with Trump, they know its all political theater. No substance. Again, where are the indictments?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited October 2016

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Just as I thought. Read the link dude.
    Dude. I read the email and posted here, i know it was making references, that's why I didn't post it here. Trump was too stupid to realize that or he was trying to deceive. The newsweek guy is a spinster, I don't need to read his second hand article.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
This discussion has been closed.