ANY BAND MEMBER SIGHTINGS IN BEWTEEN SHOWS AT FENWAY?

dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
just curious for the people who went to Fenway, did the band make any appearances anywhere on Saturday; Wishlist foundation? surprise shows? doubtful, but going to Wrigley so I am just wondering.
Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16

Comments

• on2legson2legs Posts: 14,982
    We saw Stone and Boom playing frisbee over at Harvard.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Few pics on Twitter with mikey on freedom trail
    4/6/94, 4/10/94, 4/11/94
    9/26/96, 9/28/96, 10/2/96
    6/14/98, 9/13/98, 9/15/98, 9/16/98
    8/3/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00
    7/2/03, 7/3/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03
    9/28/04, 9/29/04
    5/24/06, 5/25/06
    6/28/08, 6/30/08, 8/1/08, 8/2/08
    5/17/10
    10/15/13, 10/16/13
    8/5/16, 8/7/16
    9/4/18, 9/4/18
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Posts: 2,646
    Eddie tossing football with Tom Brady.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • I saw Boom over at MIT working on some Biomedical Engineering project. At least that's what he and the students he was with said the smoke was for.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    mike as always
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I saw Boom over at MIT working on some Biomedical Engineering project. At least that's what he and the students he was with said the smoke was for.

HAHAHAH

• Mr. HandMr. Hand Posts: 95
    I had the chance to meet Mike McCready twice at the hotel we were staying at this weekend. The first time I was coming back from dinner on Saturday night, as was he, and we rode up in the elevator together. I tried not to put on too much of a fanboy show, but I thanked him for a great show the night before and told him I've been listening to the band since the beginning.

Mike couldn't have been more gracious and friendly. He went out of his way to shake my hand and asked my name, and I told him how he shredded the solo on comfortably numb the night before. He was saying it has taken a long time to get it just where he wants it to be. I didn't ask for any photos or autographs, I just wanted to chat, and he was the nicest guy you could want to meet, for a guy who probably gets approached by people a dozen times a day. Saw him again on Sunday when we were checking out in the front of the hotel, shook his hand again and wished him luck for another great show. He graciously signed for several fans waiting around at the front of the hotel, before going off on foot like any average Joe on the street. That plus attending two great Pearl Jam shows, pretty much caps things for me.

It's amazing that with all the attention and praise the fellas get, they're just regular guys in person and I think that's outstanding.
    10/2/96 Hartford, CT; 9/13/98 Hartford, CT; 8/30/00 Mansfield, MA; 7/9/03 New York, NY; 9/29/04 Boston, MA; 5/13/06 Hartford, CT; 6/27/08 Hartford, CT; 10/30/09 Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10 Hartford, CT; EV 6/18/11 Hartford, CT; 10/15/13 Worcester, MA; 10/16/13 Worcester, MA; 10/25/13 Hartford, CT; 9/26/15 New York, NY; 8/5/16 Boston, MA; 8/7/16 Boston, MA; EV @ Paradise Club 4/29/17 Boston, MA; 9/2/18 Boston, MA; EV & Earthlings 2/4/22 New York, NY; 9/11/22, New York, NY; 9/5/23 Chicago, IL; 9/3/24 New York, NY; 9/17/24 Boston, MA.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    Mike is the best.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Mr. Hand said:

I had the chance to meet Mike McCready twice at the hotel we were staying at this weekend. The first time I was coming back from dinner on Saturday night, as was he, and we rode up in the elevator together. I tried not to put on too much of a fanboy show, but I thanked him for a great show the night before and told him I've been listening to the band since the beginning.

Mike couldn't have been more gracious and friendly. He went out of his way to shake my hand and asked my name, and I told him how he shredded the solo on comfortably numb the night before. He was saying it has taken a long time to get it just where he wants it to be. I didn't ask for any photos or autographs, I just wanted to chat, and he was the nicest guy you could want to meet, for a guy who probably gets approached by people a dozen times a day. Saw him again on Sunday when we were checking out in the front of the hotel, shook his hand again and wished him luck for another great show. He graciously signed for several fans waiting around at the front of the hotel, before going off on foot like any average Joe on the street. That plus attending two great Pearl Jam shows, pretty much caps things for me.

It's amazing that with all the attention and praise the fellas get, they're just regular guys in person and I think that's outstanding.

this echoes pretty much every "meeting Mike" story I've ever read. it's amazing how nice he is to seemingly everyone that approaches him. and seems genuinely interested in chatting. not just an "uh huh, yeah, see ya!" type of guy.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 684
    My wife's friend saw Eddie cruising around outside Fenway on Fri nite before the show. Saw the pics on FB.
  • rtmarshrtmarsh Posts: 59
    Mr. Hand said:

Great story, thanks for sharing!

“The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences.”
  • HH140540HH140540 Posts: 545
    edited August 2016
    Got to meet Eddie! Said hey to Jeff and saw Matt a couple of times around town.
    Post edited by HH140540 on
  • Where are the Ed or stone stories? Any mention of new material or next plans?
    4/6/94, 4/10/94, 4/11/94
    9/26/96, 9/28/96, 10/2/96
    6/14/98, 9/13/98, 9/15/98, 9/16/98
    8/3/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00
    7/2/03, 7/3/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03
    9/28/04, 9/29/04
    5/24/06, 5/25/06
    6/28/08, 6/30/08, 8/1/08, 8/2/08
    5/17/10
    10/15/13, 10/16/13
    8/5/16, 8/7/16
    9/4/18, 9/4/18
  • chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    My brother ran into Mike on Saturday, he was thrilled to be able to meet him.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• chimpat said:

well who wouldn't be thrilled to meet your brother?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281

Where are the Ed or stone stories? Any mention of new material or next plans?

Stone's a vampire. He only goes out after dark...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243

chimpat said:

well who wouldn't be thrilled to meet your brother?
    Haha!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    They were not seen at the House of Blues on Saturday night where there was a gathering of some of their biggest fans. It's not that I cared that they didn't stop by just to say a quick thank you, but the fact that they didn't care to do that themselves makes me wonder why I care so much about the band to spend an evening watching the same concert from the night before when they don't really care either.

It really did seem strange to me though that here they had 1,000 or so of their fan club members in a room and no one from the band came to acknowledge that. That is what I was thinking about until I started drinking more to get through the same show from the night before (and ended up having a great time).

edited August 2016

They were not seen at the House of Blues on Saturday night where there was a gathering of some of their biggest fans. It's not that I cared that they didn't stop by just to say a quick thank you, but the fact that they didn't care to do that themselves makes me wonder why I care so much about the band to spend an evening watching the same concert from the night before when they don't really care either.

It really did seem strange to me though that here they had 1,000 or so of their fan club members in a room and no one from the band came to acknowledge that. That is what I was thinking about until I started drinking more to get through the same show from the night before (and ended up having a great time).

As respectfully as I can, are you kidding? These guys pour 100% of their now 50-something souls into every concert they play, their fan club is better organized and delivers more opportunities to see this great band than any other fan club in existence, and then the fellas deliver a show for the ages on Friday night, and you're going to complain that they didn't show up to a FREE screening of the show (on their day off) because you're their "biggest fan"? How much is enough for you to be satisfied? What do they have to do to show you that they "really care" about the fan? This just seems like really, really sour grapes to me, when taken in consideration of the track record of the band trying to look out for the average fan as much as they possibly can. I mean really, the band "doesn't care" so much that you've got Ed reading fan club messages and making dedications to a guy's recently passed father on stage? I think some serious perspective is required here.

EDITED, to add in also the contest hosted in which several fans won free tix to a PJ suite at Fenway for night two with the possibility to see sound check and have a meet & greet with members of the band which allegedly doesn't care about its fans.

That's all, end of rant now.
    Post edited by Mr. Hand on
    10/2/96 Hartford, CT; 9/13/98 Hartford, CT; 8/30/00 Mansfield, MA; 7/9/03 New York, NY; 9/29/04 Boston, MA; 5/13/06 Hartford, CT; 6/27/08 Hartford, CT; 10/30/09 Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10 Hartford, CT; EV 6/18/11 Hartford, CT; 10/15/13 Worcester, MA; 10/16/13 Worcester, MA; 10/25/13 Hartford, CT; 9/26/15 New York, NY; 8/5/16 Boston, MA; 8/7/16 Boston, MA; EV @ Paradise Club 4/29/17 Boston, MA; 9/2/18 Boston, MA; EV & Earthlings 2/4/22 New York, NY; 9/11/22, New York, NY; 9/5/23 Chicago, IL; 9/3/24 New York, NY; 9/17/24 Boston, MA.
  • funny story, Friday night I was waiting in line to get in the park. Along comes a bunch of cops on motorcycles parting the crowd like the red sea, along comes 2 Mercedes vans. I recognized Ed's wife in the front. So I stepped close toward the vans knowing the band was in there and I yelled out something like "what the fuck, who do you think you are"?? with my arms in the air - everyone in the van were laughing. Pretty cool moment.
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Mr. Hand said:

As respectfully as I can, are you kidding? These guys pour 100% of their now 50-something souls into every concert they play, their fan club is better organized and delivers more opportunities to see this great band than any other fan club in existence, and then the fellas deliver a show for the ages on Friday night, and you're going to complain that they didn't show up to a FREE screening of the show (on their day off) because you're their "biggest fan"? How much is enough for you to be satisfied? What do they have to do to show you that they "really care" about the fan? This just seems like really, really sour grapes to me, when taken in consideration of the track record of the band trying to look out for the average fan as much as they possibly can. I mean really, the band "doesn't care" so much that you've got Ed reading fan club messages and making dedications to a guy's recently passed father on stage? I think some serious perspective is required here.
    Not to mention our very own LBC, Joshua.

:clap:

• JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    edited August 2016

All I can say is this: you clearly have NO IDEA what kind of energy and commitment it takes to consistently put on 2.5+ hour shows for all these years. These guys are in their 50s, they have families, and they put on a THREE HOUR SHOW on Friday night. I'll just say it: you are asking and expecting WAY too f'in much if you think that the day in between, when they should be resting up and catching up with friends and relaxing so they can RE-CHARGE and deliver the goods on Sunday, that they should be swinging by HOB. No, they really should not.

Let me know when you do something physically and psychic-ly taxing and give it your ALL for 2 out of 3 days, and then spend a couple hours (because, as logistics go, it is a couple of hours to travel to HOB, hang out and say hi, and get back to your hotel, absolutely not any less time) going back to same group you were working for/with on that day off in between.

Fans like you want the amazing shows, the energy, the magic... and yet have zero clue what that takes out of them and what the idea of "re-charging your batteries" means so you can deliver again. Yet if they had swung by and hung out, then been that much more tired for Sunday, you'd be the first to complain that the show lacked energy.

Lastly, if your measure of whether they care or not about us fans is whether they show up for 1,000 lucky fans at a film screening in between 2 taxing long shows, AS OPPOSED TO measuring it by the shows they deliver, the music they deliver, and the way they try to look out for fans... you are shortsighted and I question why you value one film screening over all the rest of that magic they do. So I'll ask you: why? Why is them not showing up at HOB indication to you they don't care about us, compared to the shows they delivered Fri and Sun and for the rest of their careers?

Yeah, you do what they do, and then spend your day and night off doing more, and get back to us on what you did and how it went. Maybe you'll understand then?
    Post edited by JH6056 on
    Mr. Hand said:

I don't care as much as you think I do, but I've never been one to worship the band like some on here (maybe 10 years ago I did). I would run as fast and far as I could over a three hour period and likely throw up to get a $300,000 check (or whatever each band members' share was each night in Boston). So at the end of the day I am grateful that Pearl Jam exists, but I don't think just because the band played a long 3 hour show that I've been given a gift. It is the other way around. Your comment about "a day off" is hilarious to me, because most days are day offs for them. But, I agree they give their all on stage so I have no problems with their concerts (I just don't believe they are doing it for free like a lot of people on here).

I never claimed I was their biggest fan, but I would think if you are in the fan club you are big fans of the band.

My point wasn't that the band doesn't play energetic shows or aren't really great people off the stage (they all seem to be from what I read), but my point is that I am surprised that no one showed up to say thank you in person. The fans there would have loved it. I know the CEO of McDonald's doesn't show up and thank me every time I order a Big Mac, but I bet if there was a Big Mac festival somewhere a representative of McDonald's would have been there. If I arranged a thank you dinner for a group of my clients and didn't show it would be strange. I know this HOB was different, but to me the thoughtful thing to do if you were really sincere about how important you think the fans are that you would have taken the 20 minutes to say a few words before the screening of the video. So, I really was thinking how strange it is that we are all attending a replay of their concert together, and the band is in town but isn't there. It just made me wonder why we all care so much when the band couldn't care less about attending that event.

edited August 2016
    JH6056 said:

All I can say is this: you clearly have NO IDEA what kind of energy and commitment it takes to consistently put on 2.5+ hour shows for all these years. These guys are in their 50s, they have families, and they put on a THREE HOUR SHOW on Friday night. I'll just say it: you are asking and expecting WAY too f'in much if you think that the day in between, when they should be resting up and catching up with friends and relaxing so they can RE-CHARGE and deliver the goods on Sunday, that they should be swinging by HOB. No, they really should not.

Let me know when you do something physically and psychic-ly taxing and give it your ALL for 2 out of 3 days, and then spend a couple hours (because, as logistics go, it is a couple of hours to travel to HOB, hang out and say hi, and get back to your hotel, absolutely not any less time) going back to same group you were working for/with on that day off in between.

Fans like you want the amazing shows, the energy, the magic... and yet have zero clue what that takes out of them and what the idea of "re-charging your batteries" means so you can deliver again. Yet if they had swung by and hung out, then been that much more tired for Sunday, you'd be the first to complain that the show lacked energy.

Lastly, if your measure of whether they care or not about us fans is whether they show up for 1,000 lucky fans at a film screening in between 2 taxing long shows, AS OPPOSED TO measuring it by the shows they deliver, the music they deliver, and the way they try to look out for fans... you are shortsighted and I question why you value one film screening over all the rest of that magic they do. So I'll ask you: why? Why is them not showing up at HOB indication to you they don't care about us, compared to the shows they delivered Fri and Sun and for the rest of their careers?

Yeah, you do what they do, and then spend your day and night off doing more, and get back to us on what you did and how it went. Maybe you'll understand then?
    Most weeks I work 60+ hours and in several weeks in the year it is 70-80 hours. Trust me, they are in much better shape than me who is 15-20 years younger than them. I don't want to hear this garbage about they need a day off to spend time with family and friends.

At the end of the day, they had a 1,000 of their fans in a room, and none of them thought it would be a nice thing to acknowledge the fans before the video started. I thought that was strange. Sue me.

Oh, and to answer your question, the band gets paid to play the shows at Fenway. If they don't show at Fenway they don't get paid. What you do with your time when you aren't paid is what really shows how much you care.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Mr. Hand said:

EDITED, to add in also the contest hosted in which several fans won free tix to a PJ suite at Fenway for night two with the possibility to see sound check and have a meet & greet with members of the band which allegedly doesn't care about its fans.

That's all, end of rant now.
    :clap:
    I'm through with screaming
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    Bootlegger is entitled to his opinion, so let's not all try to stuff his opinion back in his throat... Let's stick it up his ass... :lol: just kidding
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    edited August 2016

I don't care as much as you think I do, but I've never been one to worship the band like some on here (maybe 10 years ago I did). I would run as fast and far as I could over a three hour period and likely throw up to get a $300,000 check (or whatever each band members' share was each night in Boston). So at the end of the day I am grateful that Pearl Jam exists, but I don't think just because the band played a long 3 hour show that I've been given a gift. It is the other way around. Your comment about "a day off" is hilarious to me, because most days are day offs for them. But, I agree they give their all on stage so I have no problems with their concerts (I just don't believe they are doing it for free like a lot of people on here).

I never claimed I was their biggest fan, but I would think if you are in the fan club you are big fans of the band.

My point wasn't that the band doesn't play energetic shows or aren't really great people off the stage (they all seem to be from what I read), but my point is that I am surprised that no one showed up to say thank you in person. The fans there would have loved it. I know the CEO of McDonald's doesn't show up and thank me every time I order a Big Mac, but I bet if there was a Big Mac festival somewhere a representative of McDonald's would have been there. If I arranged a thank you dinner for a group of my clients and didn't show it would be strange. I know this HOB was different, but to me the thoughtful thing to do if you were really sincere about how important you think the fans are that you would have taken the 20 minutes to say a few words before the screening of the video. So, I really was thinking how strange it is that we are all attending a replay of their concert together, and the band is in town but isn't there. It just made me wonder why we all care so much when the band couldn't care less about attending that event.

I'll leave aside the majority of what could be said in response to a post like this, as it really just defies logic. This last part though is what really makes no sense. You state on one hand that you really "don't care" as much as I think you do, but then you state that you sat there on Saturday night "wondering why we all care so much", your words - which is it? Do you not care so much? Or do you care so much that you thought it strange the band did not attend HOB?

And for you to assume PJ "couldn't care less about attending the HOB event", simply because they were not present, is just a bald assertion without any basis. None of us have any idea if the band, its management, their tour manager, etc., discussed attending and ruled it out based on any infinite number of conflicts, either personal or professional, the band members may have had.
    edited August 2016
    PP193448 said:

Bootlegger is entitled to his opinion, so let's not all try to stuff his opinion back in his throat... Let's stick it up his ass... :lol: just kidding

Ha. I definitely understand the pushback. I just thought it was really odd that no one from the band showed up. I'm talking like one person. I am not talking about playing a concert or a song or anything like that. I understand even a meet and greet would be insane to manage so, really it is a quick drive to the venue, get out of the car and say a few words, and then get back in the car and head back to whatever they were doing.
    edited August 2016
    Mr. Hand said:

Bootlegger's Post

Mr Hand's response (quoting messed up)
    I'll leave aside the majority of what could be said in response to a post like this, as it really just defies logic. This last part though is what really makes no sense. You state on one hand that you really "don't care" as much as I think you do, but then you state that you sat there on Saturday night "wondering why we all care so much", your words - which is it? Do you not care so much? Or do you care so much that you thought it strange the band did not attend HOB?

And for you to assume PJ "couldn't care less about attending the HOB event", simply because they were not present, is just a bald assertion without any basis. None of us have any idea if the band, its management, their tour manager, etc., discussed attending and ruled it out based on any infinite number of conflicts, either personal or professional, the band members may have had.

Bootlegger's post:
    We were all attending the event so we cared enough to be there. I didn't care that the band didn't show up (I didn't expect it) but what I found odd was they didn't. More from a business perspective really. Just thought it was really odd and that is why I was thinking about why we were all spending our evening in a hot theater watching the same show as the night before, but also why we buy all this merch and pay for all this travel. The shows are great, but to buy all this merch and spend all this time on message boards and Facebook isn't because they shows are so great but that we love the idea of Pearl Jam, and sometimes I wonder if we love it more than the band members do. That is probably a ludicrous statement but I do think we all get something different out of it.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • on2legson2legs Posts: 14,982

PP193448 said:

Ha. I definitely understand the pushback. I just thought it was really odd that no one from the band showed up. I'm talking like one person. I am not talking about playing a concert or a song or anything like that. I understand even a meet and greet would be insane to manage so, really it is a quick drive to the venue, get out of the car and say a few words, and then get back in the car and head back to whatever they were doing.
    I would have never expected the band to show up to an event like that. 1,000 drunk fans who all think they are Pearl Jam's number one fan is a recipe for disaster.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

This discussion has been closed.