DNC Leaks

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,246
    edited July 2016

Free said:

tonifig8 said:
    Did you read the one how they did in fact, pay young Clinton supporters to go on social networks and go against Sanders supporters? It's there, too.
    Hillary didn't do that....GF was yammering about Hillary doing illegal stuff

The DNC emails aren't illegal I don't think. Shady as hell for sure but criminal?
    that's just it nobody thinks.......are you one of those union guy's who vote according to party no matter how fucked up the party is ? normally for my union I'd find a reason to vote Democrat but in this election I just don't see it and sure as shit will not be a union sheep that's not what a union is about.

Godfather.

If you like your benefits you had better bet your ass that you'll vote Clinton. If Trump and the Pence/Walker crowd get in your union will be dust and your benefits will go right along with it.

Wake up man.

Edit: And no I am not union....I'm a white collar former republican
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Free said:

tonifig8 said:
    Did you read the one how they did in fact, pay young Clinton supporters to go on social networks and go against Sanders supporters? It's there, too.

The DNC emails aren't illegal I don't think. Shady as hell for sure but criminal?
    that's just it nobody thinks.......are you one of those union guy's who vote according to party no matter how fucked up the party is ? normally for my union I'd find a reason to vote Democrat but in this election I just don't see it and sure as shit will not be a union sheep that's not what a union is about.

Godfather.

If you like your benefits you had better bet your ass that you'll vote Clinton. If Trump and the Pence/Walker crowd get in your union will be dust and your benefits will go right along with it.

Wake up man.

You heard him Godfather, wake up and vote Hillary.

:lol:
    edited July 2016
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:
    thanks. I saw it.
    What I can't figure out is why the hell people are still making excuses?!? Months back we were crying faul and these people dismissed us as conspiracy nuts, now here is some proof and they're now looking for some other excuse. It's not like we're not like we're asking these people
    To support someone like trump. Dang it's difficult to use trump as an example when Hillary is just as bad.
    It's not like we're asking people to support someone like ....... Hmmmmmmm
    Fear and pretending the ugly truths just. aren't. there. Don't. see. a thing.

Kind of like yesterday, when I was pointing out Hillary's VP hopeful Tim Kaine's history of being pro-life. Supporters of Hillary only want to look at his immediate past since 2011 flip-flopping to being pro-choice.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    FBI investigating DNC hacks. Clinton campaign blaming rush.
    Clinton's campaign manger said today that Trump and Putin have some kind of bromance going?!? WTF?!? The new spin. Fear Fear Fear!!
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,825
    It's too important to just ignore. We'll know after it's been thoroughly looked into though. I remember wondering about Paul Manafort's Russian connections months ago, before any of this happened. It should raise alarm bells for every American, I believe.

"Over the last year there has been a recurrent refrain about the seeming bromance between Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. More seriously, but relatedly, many believe Trump is an admirer and would-be emulator of Putin's increasingly autocratic and illiberal rule. But there's quite a bit more to the story. At a minimum, Trump appears to have a deep financial dependence on Russian money from persons close to Putin. And this is matched to a conspicuous solicitousness to Russian foreign policy interests where they come into conflict with US policies which go back decades through administrations of both parties. There is also something between a non-trivial and a substantial amount of evidence suggesting Putin-backed financial support for Trump or a non-tacit alliance between the two men.
    Snip
    Let's start with the basic facts. There is a lot of Russian money flowing into Trump's coffers and he is conspicuously solicitous of Russian foreign policy priorities."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Free said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Wake up man.

You heard him Godfather, wake up and vote Hillary.

funny man ! HAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAH !!!!!!!

Godfather.

Kat said:

It's too important to just ignore. We'll know after it's been thoroughly looked into though. I remember wondering about Paul Manafort's Russian connections months ago, before any of this happened. It should raise alarm bells for every American, I believe.

"Over the last year there has been a recurrent refrain about the seeming bromance between Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. More seriously, but relatedly, many believe Trump is an admirer and would-be emulator of Putin's increasingly autocratic and illiberal rule. But there's quite a bit more to the story. At a minimum, Trump appears to have a deep financial dependence on Russian money from persons close to Putin. And this is matched to a conspicuous solicitousness to Russian foreign policy interests where they come into conflict with US policies which go back decades through administrations of both parties. There is also something between a non-trivial and a substantial amount of evidence suggesting Putin-backed financial support for Trump or a non-tacit alliance between the two men.
    Snip
    Let's start with the basic facts. There is a lot of Russian money flowing into Trump's coffers and he is conspicuously solicitous of Russian foreign policy priorities."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Wait someone help me out here, didn't Russians get their uranium deal from Hillary Clinton when she was at the State Dept. shouldn't that mean Hillary is in bed with the Russians?
    There is zero evidence that Russia, as a govt was involved here. Maybe some Russian hackers, but no evidence that Russinan govt was involved. Let's not forget that Russia didn't write the emails.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,830
    So what would happen if Hillary did get arrested, hypothetically? (I do hope that isn't actually warranted as Assange claims). Would the party just need to nominate someone else? If so, how would this be done?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Who cares if Russia hacked it, does that mean these never happened?

This should go to show how important email security is, and someone that can't manage such a thing should not be running a country.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,246
    PJ_Soul said:

So what would happen if Hillary did get arrested, hypothetically? (I do hope that isn't actually warranted as Assange claims). Would the party just need to nominate someone else? If so, how would this be done?

Arrested for what?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Facebook admits it blocked wikiLeak links, but won't say why.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,830

PJ_Soul said:

Arrested for what?
    No idea. I'm just referring to Assange's claim that his next leak will contain something that will lead to her arrest. No clue if that's true or not.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    because they favor liberal content/ideas ova there.
    Everyone look over there! at Russia! it's their fault!

Kat, you realize this is a classic distraction motive, right? To Get attention off the DNC Wikileaks, so we must focus on Russia and Trump! Russia and Trump!
    Resignation Not Enough, Wasserman Schultz Forced to Drop the Gavel, Too

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/07/25/resignation-not-enough-wasserman-schultz-forced-drop-gavel-too

In the wake of leaked DNC emails and amid growing rancor between Clinton and Sanders supporters, the disgraced chairperson will have no further role at this week's convention

DNC Chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz speaks during a campaign event for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at the Florida State Fairgrounds Entertainment Hall, Friday, July 22, in Tampa, Fla. (Photo: AP Photo)
    One day after she announced her resignation in the wake of the #DNCLeak scandal and just hours after being booed by angry party delegates earlier in the day, news broke early Monday afternoon that Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not gavel into session this year's Democratic Party Convention.

Despite saying earlier she would relinquish her post only after presiding over the convention, Wasserman Schultz spoke with the Sun Sentinel from her home state of Florida and said: "I have decided that in the interest of making sure that we can start the Democratic convention on a high note that I am not going to gavel in the convention."

The official start of the convention in Philadelphia is scheduled for 4 PM EDT.

According to the Sentinel, Wasserman Schultz asked Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, secretary of the Democratic National Committee, to take her place though as of this writing it remained unclear who might actually take her place.

As Common Dreams reported earlier on Monday, Wasserman Schultz, who announced Sunday that she would step down after leaked emails showed party officials working throughout the primary season to undermine the insurgent campaign of Bernie Sanders, was greeted by boos and derision while making remarks at a breakfast for the Florida delegation.

The news that Wasserman Schultz would not, in the end, have any visible role in the convention came just as Bernie Sanders was delivering remarks to approximately 1900 delegates gathered for the convention. "We have made history," he told those gathered, but the level of party "dis-unity" remained palpable when even many of his most ardent supporters could be heard booing when he declared how important it was to elect Hillary Clinton as president.
    Free said:

Kat, you realize this is a classic distraction motive, right? To Get attention off the DNC Wikileaks, so we must focus on Russia and Trump! Russia and Trump!

I'm afraid that's backwards. The emails are a distraction so we don't watch what our enemies are doing...and it's important that an outside force doesn't reach into the White House.
    edited July 2016
    Kat said:

Free said:

I'm afraid that's backwards. The emails are a distraction so we don't watch what our enemies are doing...and it's important that an outside force doesn't reach into the White House.

Oh Dear, you really need to start paying attention... It's not about Russia... Or "enemies"...
    Post edited by Free on
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Free said:

Oh Dear, you really need to start paying attention... It's not about Russia... Or "enemies"...

So the FBI is playing along with the dnc conspiracy? Ok.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    edited July 2016
    Continue to live in fear folks. After all, it's what the Powers that Be want you to be. Obey!
    Post edited by Free on
  • ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018

For as fucked up as the Republicans are, this shit here and all the pissed off Bernie supporters, make the GOP look like the fucking Brady Bunch. If Assange is holding something bigger than this, which he would probably release in October if he's smart, then she's done for. It'll be Trump all the way after the Dems cannibalize themselves voting for 3rd parties that can't win.
    Oh sweet Jesus, now it's the Russians and Trump? Hahaha Right on. That's some far left Alex Jones shit there.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,656
    Free said:

Continue to live in fear folks. After all, it's what the Powers that Be want you to be. Obey!

In fear of what?
    President Obama sending in his U.N. troops to take away American's guns?
    Death panels?
    ZOG?
    NWO?
    The Rothschilds?
    Kat said:
    Anything to take the intensity off of your candidate Hillary... Mmm hmmm.
    edited July 2016
    Free said:

Kat said:
    Anything to take the intensity off of your candidate Hillary... Mmm hmmm.
    So that's not newsworthy? Just a conspiracy to distract the voters? Will anything that is reported on from here until November be worthy of news time without being labeled as a distraction? If the Cubs win the world series for the first time since 1908, will that just be just a distraction planned out by the dnc?
    Post edited by Degeneratefk on

Free said:

In fear of what?
    President Obama sending in his U.N. troops to take away American's guns?
    Death panels?
    ZOG?
    NWO?
    The Rothschilds?
    I didn't think it was that difficult... Russia, the FBI and Trump, because we need to focus on them and not the screwy presidential candidate at the forefront. And her good friend who just resigned from DNC chairwoman but got an immediate promotion to honorary campaign manager. But there was no bias or anything.

Carry on!
    Free said:

I didn't think it was that difficult... Russia, the FBI and Trump, because we need to focus on them and not the screwy presidential candidate at the forefront. And her good friend who just resigned from DNC chairwoman but got an immediate promotion to honorary campaign manager. But there was no bias or anything.

Carry on!

Can't argue with that. Again, if anyone on the right, media or otherwise, would have come up with some bullshit theory about Clinton and the Russians being responsible for hacked emails, they'd be laughed right off the face of the planet. It's insanity if someone like Alex Jones has some loony theory like this, but perfectly plausible if the shoe is on the other foot. That's rich.

Interim DNC chair has just issued an apology to Bernie Sanders saying it is not what the DNC represents and that we are sincerely sorry.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,059
    unsung said:

This should go to show how important email security is, and someone that can't manage such a thing should not be running a country.

Ok so Trump will president are you ok with that , or do you have someone else in mind ..it's either him or her who will it be !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016

unsung said:

Ok so Trump will president are you ok with that , or do you have someone else in mind ..it's either him or her who will it be !
    Millions of people and a lot on here keep telling you that it will be Trump! And they are ok with that!